South Indian Bank Result 2019, southindianbank.com PO Clerk Results, South Indian Bank PO Clerk Cutoff Marks, South Indian Bank Clerk PO Merit List, SIB Probationary Officer Clerk Result Link available here:
Hey, Candidates!! We are happy to help you by providing South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Result Update here on this blog. Lots of aspirants have appeared for Probationary Officer Online Exam on 25-07-2019 & for Probationary Clerk Online Exam on 26-07-2019. All those candidates who are keen to know their performance should download South Indian Bank Result 2019 from below links. In this web page, we will inform every applicant whenever South Indian Bank Exam 2019 Merit List of Clerk and PO Posts available at the designated website. All those who want to know official SIB PO Clerk Cut Off Marks should refer the below description. The actual cut-off scores subject wise will be released by the department along with SIB Clerk PO Result at their homepage. To check SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Results from the official website, a direct link uploaded below. Read following passages & grab further details about SIB Result Date.
|« NOTICE BOARD »GOOD NEWS!! SIB Online Test Result of Probationary Officer & Clerk Released on 28-08-2019. You can check your result from the link uploaded below by entering details like Registration No., Roll No. & DOB. Stay tuned to catch further updates.|
- 1 South Indian Bank Result 2019 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.southindianbank.com
- 1.1 southindianbank.com PO Clerk Result 2019 Date
- 1.2 How to check SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Online Exam 2019 Result?
- 1.3 South Indian Bank Clerk PO Results 2019 Details
- 1.4 South Indian Bank Exam Cut off Marks 2019
- 1.5 SIB PO Clerk Result 2019 Update
- 1.6 SIB Probationary Officer/ Clerk Merit List 2019 PDF
South Indian Bank Result 2019 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.southindianbank.com
On 25th July 2019, South Indian Bank Recruitment Department has conducted Online Test for 160 posts of Probationary Officers and on 26th July 2019 for 385 vacancies of Probationary Clerks. Both the examinations organized by an online mode at various venues located in lots of centers. On examination day, more than expected aspirants have gathered outside the centers to attend their paper. After attending this exam, all the participants are waiting for a release of SIB PO Clerk Exam Results to know their chance for interviews. Just with 140 minutes time duration, the online examination held for maximum 200 marks. It is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test conducted to qualify applicants for next round of selection process. Those who achieve cut off marks will find their Roll Number in the Merit List. South Indian Bank Cutoff List for Clerk and PO Exam will be available on the official site after declaration of results. The cutoff score is necessary for recruitment. Based on cut off marks, a list of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion & Personal Interview will get prepared and published at the official website link available below.
southindianbank.com PO Clerk Result 2019 Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|PO Result Release Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Clerk Result Release Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Result Download Link:||Attached below|
|Cut-off List Subject wise:||Available Below|
|» Name of the Organization: SOUTH INDIAN BANK LIMITED (S.I.B.)
» Page Category: SIB Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List, Marks, Selection List, etc.
» Name of Vacancies: Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer
» Total Number of Vacancies: 545 vacancies
» Selection Procedure: Online Exam, GD & Interview
» Application Due Date: June 30, 2019
» Exam Name: Online Written Test (Maxi. 200 marks)
» Online Test Dates: July 25, 2019 & July 26, 2019
» Merit List Download Format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
» GD/ Interview Date: To be announced soon
» Final Result Declaration Date: To be notified later
» Helpline Number: 1800-425-1809
» Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
How to check SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Online Exam 2019 Result?
Here through this blog, we have posted South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019 Result download process so that everyone generates their scorecard and know their qualifying status. Aspirants are advised to insert their Registration Number & Password in a login page while downloading the marks list pdf. The SIB Recruitment Exam Result for Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk to be checked online by Registration details only. Aspirants will also get a quick link for the results on this page once it releases officially.
- Step 01: Open to the official website or use a direct link posted below.
- Step 02: In a homepage, click on the Careers link.
- Step 03: Now in a Career section, click on highlighting link named as Recruitment.
- Step 04: Open a link titled as Check SIB Result for Online Exam of Probationary Officer & Clerk, 2019.
- Step 05: Click on your Post Name to open a Login Page.
- Step 06: Insert Application Number/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Step 07: Press “Login” button after filling up the required details.
- Step 08: Once you press the login button, your result will appear within a minute.
- Step 09: Merit List contains Roll Number and Name of the qualified aspirants for the interview.
- Step 10: Search your Roll Number from a selection list.
- Step 11: Download the pdf file and save it to your device.
- Step 12: At last, don’t forget to print a copy for usage during the interview session.
[DOWNLOAD!! South Indian Bank Interview Call Letter]
South Indian Bank Clerk PO Results 2019 Details
The Selection Committee will appoint candidates for these Graduate Jobs considering their overall performance in the Online Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On the basis of marks in Online Examination, applicants will be selected for GD & interview. At last based on Personal Interview, the authority will make a final selection of applicants. Coming to the South Indian Bank Online Test Results Info, the authority is looking to declare within this month. Don’t worry; this is normal time duration required to announce the results. As per the recent update, the officials in the process for checking Answer paper of every candidate. All those who have participated in PO/ Clerk Online Examination held in July 2019 can click on SIB Result Download link available on this web page. Through this Merit List, officials will declare the name of qualified aspirants and their marks scored in this test. For the selected contestants, the Interview related details are also provided by the authority at their website. The final South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result and South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result will declare after completion of interview session. Qualified candidates will get 06 months probation period.
South Indian Bank Exam Cut off Marks 2019
|♦ Category wise Cut off List ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subjects/ Topics||Total Marks||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|PO Cutoffs||Clerk Cutoffs|
|a.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50 marks||30-35 marks||28-33 marks|
|b.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50 marks||30-35 marks||28-33 marks|
|c.||English Language||50 marks||30-40 marks||30-35 marks|
|d.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||50 marks||25-35 marks||20-30 marks|
|Overall Cutoffs ⇒||115-130 marks||106-115 marks|
|NOTE: The cutoff list given here in this table is predicated by our team. The actual cut off marks subject wise and category wise will be available in a mark-sheet of every candidate. If you have any estimation about cut off marks, then share it in a comment box. Also, candidates can ask us their queries/ questions regarding cut off marks. Further more details on results furnished below so take a glance at it.|
SIB PO Clerk Result 2019 Update
- A list of applicants qualified for appearing in GD and Personal Interview will be uploaded soon here in this article. Just check out your Name and Roll Number or Registration Number from the Selection List to know your status. The initial shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their online test marks. Your scorecard is an Important document so keep it with you until the completion of the placement process.
- As per the rules & regulations, the appointment of selected applicants will be subject to their medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of all other formalities. However, the final offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement. Those candidates appointed for the recruitment will be posted anywhere in India.
- About South Indian Bank PO Clerk Waiting List: The authority has not mentioned any detail regarding waiting list in their official notification so we can’t say anything right now. So after the result declaration, guys wait & watch out for a further announcement.
- Selected applicants will have to execute an agreement that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of 03 (three) years from the date of their joining. If they leave the service before an expiry of the said period, then Rs. 1,50,000/- (PO)/ Rs. 75,000/- (Clerk) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.
- IBA approved South Indian Bank PO Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA and other allowances will get to the selected candidates. Pay Scale for SIB Clerks will be Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
- For queries on a result, please contact Toll-Free Customer Care Number (1800 425 1809/ 1800 102 9408) or Mail at email@example.com. Also, candidates can share their queries in a below comment segment to discuss it with other contestants.
- Just for the shortlisted contestants, Group Discussion/ Personal Interview Call Letter will be available at the official website. Keep viewing this web page for latest updates.
About South Indian Bank Limited: It is a Major Private Banking Organization started on January 29, 1929. The organization headquartered at Thrissur, Kerala. It connects with Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Markets related Industry. At present, it has 830+ Branches, 04 Service Branches and 20 Regional Offices all over India. Their annual turnover is around INR 1 Lakh Crore and Net income Rs. 2.33 Billion. Mr. Mammootty is the Brand Ambassador of this organization. Their tag line is Experience Next Generation Banking. It has covered more than 100 Villages and 15 Urban Centers till date under Financial Inclusion. They have opened 10 FLC Centers in the bank premises. It considered as one of the most pro-active banks in India with branches all over India and a client across the world. In April 1992, it had become the first bank in India in private sector category to open a Currency Chest. Just on 19th June-19, latest employment news issued by the authority for filling up total 545 PO and Clerk posts in various branches. For all these banking jobs, many thousands of eligible people have submitted their online applications from 19th to 30th June 2019 through online mode by visiting the official website. Grab more info from the official site.
SIB Probationary Officer/ Clerk Merit List 2019 PDF
Interested contestants are guided to bookmark our website www.techufo.in and keep on visiting for further updates on result. This article on South Indian Bank Result 2019 Cut off Marks and Merit List written with a view for helping candidates looking such information through online sources. Kindly use the above direct link to download your SIB Exam Results and Merit List PDF file. For qualified contestants, we will update SIB PO Clerk Interview Schedule and Venue Address in a short time on this website. If you have any queries regarding the results, then please leave a comment below. We will try to resolve your issue. Meanwhile, go through Govt Jobs Updates. Be with us for latest news.