SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015 notification has been issued for the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Lower Divisional Clerks & Data Entry Operators on its authorized site www.ssconline.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced latest employment news for SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2015 or SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 6578 vacant posts of PA/SA, LDC & DEO through its main portal. Good news for all eligible candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in recent time are having best opportunity to grab by being part of the above recruitment.
The Staff Selection Commission in short SSC is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices and two Sub-Regional Offices. Each Regional Office and Sub-Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and Deputy-Director respectively.
All the interested aspirants for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015 must have passed 12th Standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. We notify to every eligible applicants that they can apply through online mode on or before 13th July 2015 for the above recruitment. Aspirants must note that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted.
We advice to all qualified applicants to understand all the norms before applying online. All the detailed information regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, important date etc. are mentioned below.
SSC LDC & DEO Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Job all over India.
Total Vacancies: 6578 posts.
Vacancy Names: Post Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerks & Data Entry Operators.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- PA/SA – 3523 posts.
- LDC – 2049 posts.
- DEO – 1006 posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st August, 2015):
- Interested applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997).
- Permissible relaxation of Upper age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per extant Govt. Orders.
- Interested applicants must have passed 12th Standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01-08-2015 will also eligible.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For all Women Candidates and ST/SC, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen: Exempted from paying application fees.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Data Entry Operator, selection will be done on the bases of Skill Test.
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant & LDC, selection will be done on the bases of Typing Test.
How to apply online:
- Open the official site of SSC: www.ssconline.nic.in
- On home page, click on ‘Part-I Registration’ link via ‘Examination’ link.
- Now carefully fill up all the mandatory details without making any spelling mistake in application form.
- After inserting all details click on ‘I Agree’ button and in few seconds registration no. will appeared on the screen.
- Save and print the hard copy of application for proof.
- Candidates who want to pay fees via online mode can be done through net banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- At last, Candidates need to upload their passport size photo and scanned signature in application form.
- 13th June, 2015: Commencement of Online Registration Form.
- 13th July, 2015: Last Date to enter Online Application details.
- 20th July, 2015: Last Date for Submitting Offline Application.
- Postal/Sorting Assistants Exam: 1st November, 2015 i.e. Sunday.
- Data Entry Operators Exam: 15th November, 2015 i.e. Sunday.
- Lower Division Clerks Exam: 22nd November, 2015 i.e. Sunday.
Authorized Website: www.ssconline.nic.in