SSC JE Recruitment 2016-2017 notification along with online application form for 1000 vacancies of Junior Engineer has been issued on its official website at sscregistration.nic.in:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently published fresh employment news for the SSC JE Recruitment 2016-2017 to fill up 1000 vacant posts of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract disciplines through its main portal site. Goods news for all qualified candidates who were eagerly seeking for latest govt jobs can utilize this best opportunity by being part of above recruitment. As SSC official are looking for talented, skilled and energetic employees with brilliant academic track records to recruit in respective organizations.
The Staff Selection Commission also known as SSC is an Indian Organization to recruit staff for various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission established in 4th November 1975 exactly 39 years ago and headquarters is situated at New Delhi, India. At present, there are seven Regional Offices Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Banglore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh & Raipur. Each Regional Office and Sub-Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and Deputy-Director respectively. Every year lakhs of people participated in the examination organized by SSC.
Before applying for online application, all the interested candidates for SSC Junior Engineers Examination 2016 must have Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline such as Civil/Electrical/Mechanical from recognized University or Institution. Every eligible candidate can apply for online application form on or before 28th October 2016 for JE examination through Commission’s website. Note: aspirants must not miss the last date of submission afterwards application will not be accepted at any circumstances. An open competitive examination for JE posts is also declare and will be held on 03rd December 2016 so after completing registration process start your preparation for exam accordingly.
We strictly suggests to all qualified candidates to go through the instructions carefully of SSC JE Notification 2016 before filling up the application form. All the brief information regarding vacancies, qualification, age limit, application fee, payment mode, important dates etc are mentioned below.
SSC JE Recruitment 2016-2017 Latest Details:-
Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job all over India
Total Vacancies: Approx 1000 posts
Exam Name: SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016
Details for Post & Vacancies:
- Central Water Commission: – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Commission: – Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- CPWD: – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- CPWD: – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Department of Posts: – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Department of Posts: – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- MES: – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- MES: – Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)
- MES: – Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
Check: SSC Exam 2016 Time Table
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates in competitive exam of Jr. Engineer, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts will get best Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Note: Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net Banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For Woman Candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Exempted from paying application fees.
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD: Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Departments of Posts: 3 years in Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institution by the Central Government or State Government.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Departments of Posts: 3 years in Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institution by the Central Government or State Government.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES: Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES: 3 years in Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institution/Board OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2016):
Note: Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc category candidates as per extant Govt norms.
- For Central Water Commission and CPWD: Not exceeding 32 years of age.
- For Department of Post and MEC (Surveying & Contract): Mini. 18 years of age and Maxi. 27 years of age.
- For MES (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Not exceeding 30 years of age.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test (500 marks) and Personal Interview (100 marks).
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper-I and Paper-II will be called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to verify exam syllabus and pattern from the official notification link attached below.
How to fill SSC Junior Engineer Exam Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- On home page, find and click on ‘Part-I & Part-II Registration’ link as per appliers choose for the positions.
- Now carefully fill up all the mandatory details without making any mistakes in application form.
- After inserting all details click on ‘I Agree’ button and in few seconds registration no. will appeared on the screen.
- Download and print the hard copy of application for further procedure.
- Applicants who want to pay fees via online mode can be done through Debit/Credit cards or net banking.
- At last don’t forget to upload passport size photo and scanned signature in application form.
Important Dates for Candidates:-
- Last Date for Online Submission of Part-I Application: 28th October 2016 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Online Submission of Part-II Application: 30th October 2016 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Admit Card Download Date: 07 days before exam date
- SSC JE Exam Date: 03rd to 05th December 2016
- Result Declaration Date (tentative):-
- Paper-1 – March/ April 2017
- Paper-2 – October/ November 2017
Official Website: http://ssconline.nic.in & http://ssconline2.gov.in
Bookmark techufo.in for SSC JE Recruitment 2016-2017 related updates like preview year paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, results and final merit list. All THE BEST for this recruitment process. Keep in touch with us for fast news in upcoming days. THANK YOU!!