SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Notification, SSC Junior Engineer 2017-18 Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and Syllabus has released now apply at www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC JE 2017-18 Apply Online Link and Exam Details are available here check it now! On 14th of October 2017, Staff Selection Commission has published the latest notification for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract disciplines. Now, this SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2017 released to recruit eligible candidates has uploaded by the Commission to their official website. It’s good news for all those candidates eagerly waiting for latest govt jobs opening as now they can utilize this opportunity by being part of recruitment process. To fill up SSC Jr Engineer Vacancies in various Govt. Organizations, the Commission is looking for talented, skilled and energetic employees with brilliant academic track records. Interested contestants must note that 17th of November’17 is a last date for registration of SSC JE 2017 Application Form via online mode. Just go through this entire article given below if you want more information on SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Exam Eligibility Details, Selection Procedure, and much more.
The Staff Selection Commission (स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन) also known as SSC is an Indian Organization to recruit staff for various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission established on 04th November 1975 exactly 41 years ago and headquartered at New Delhi, India. Formally it was called as Subordinate Service Commission. At present, there are seven Regional Offices Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Banglore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh & Raipur. Each Regional Office and Sub-Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and Deputy-Director respectively. Right now, the Chairman of Commission is Mr Ashim Khurana, IAS joined on 09th December 2015. Every year lakhs of well-qualified people participate in the examinations conducted by the Commission to fill up Central Government Posts. Annually, it conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination, Combined Higher Seoncardary Level (10+2) Exam, Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’, Junior Hindi Translator Exam, CPO Exam and Departmental Exams for recruiting various sarkari naukri. Check complete details about the recruitment of Jr Engineers from following passages.
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification, SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form Apply @www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1 SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Exam Notification, SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form Apply @www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.1 ssc.nic.in Jr Engineer (JE) 2017 Notification Download PDF
- 1.2 SSC JE 2017-18 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission JE Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
- 1.5 How to fill & Apply Online SSC JE Application Form 2017?
- 1.6 SSC JE 2017 Important Dates
Staff Selection Commission JE Examination held every year to recruit male and female candidates for numbers of Government Departments. This year, they have already issued the notification to hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 from 05th to 08th January 2018. According to the SSC Exam 2017-18 Time Table revealed by higher authorities, the dates of Paper-1 Computer Based Written Exam for JE posts has declared and will be held in Jan 2018 month so after completing registration process start your preparation accordingly. Those candidates willing to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 must hold Diploma or Degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc. from recognized University or Institution. Eligible candidate can submit their SSC JE 2017 Online Form from 21st Oct’17 to 17th Nov’17 through the official web portal. Here it is to inform everyone not to miss the last date of submission as afterwards their application will not accept under any circumstances. The SSC Jr Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Advertisement and Application link attached at the official website ssconline.nic.in.
ssc.nic.in Jr Engineer (JE) 2017 Notification Download PDF
Hello, Friends! Are you hunting for latest engineering jobs in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. to complete your dream?? Well, then do not miss this employment news update as it will help you to reach your goal. In this article, we have listed all the information about recruitment process that organized by the Staff Selection Commission to fill up more than 1000 Junior Engineer Vacancies. We strictly suggest all the qualified candidates go through instructions carefully as given in the SSC JE 2017 Notification PDF file before filling up the application form. All the brief details regarding total vacancies, qualification, age limit, application fee, fee payment mode, selection process, important dates, etc. are mentioned below.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organizer Name||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|Recruitment Notice No.||F.No.3/12/2017-P&P-II|
|Exam Name||SSC JE Examination, 2017|
|Total Vacancies||1000 (approx)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineers|
|Discipline Names||1) Civil
4) Quantity Surveying & Contract
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||All India Service Liability (AISL)|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Apply Online Dates||21.10.2017 to 17.11.2017|
|Official Websites||1) www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2017-18 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Organization Names||Posts|
|01.||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)|
|02.||CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|03.||Department of Post (DoP)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|04.||MES||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
|05.||Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|06.||Director General Border Roads Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|07.||Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical/Mechanical)|
|08.||Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer Naval Quantity Assurance (Mechanical & Electrical)|
|09.||National Technical Research Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
Pay Scale (per month): The selected candidates in a competitive exam of Jr. Engineer, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts will get best Pay Band of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/-. Catch more about the scale of pay in brief by referring the official notice.
Application Fee: The Commission will accept only those fees paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net Banking and any credit and debit cards. Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority under any circumstances. The application fee category wise is as follows.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees)
- Woman Candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Exempted from paying application fees.
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship/Nationality: The applying candidates must be either a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan Refugee. All those candidates from Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi and Vietnam with an intention to settle permanently in India. If you want required Nationality details in brief, then read out the notification by downloading from below link.
Essential Educational Qualifications (Cutoff Date – 01.01.2018): All those contestants looking to register their details for this vacancy must have qualification discipline wise as shown in the following points.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), CPWD: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical), CPWD: Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), Departments of Posts: 03 years in Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institution by the Central Government or State Government.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), MES: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES: Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract), MES: 03 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognised institute/University/Board or equivalent OR Passed Intermediate Examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional -II of the Institute of Surveyors (India).
- Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Farrakka Barrage Project: Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution/Board.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), Department of Quality Assurance Naval: Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from and recognized University or Institution. Also, candidates required to have 02 (two) years experience in various filed that you can refer it from the notification page.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical/Mechanical), Border Roads Organisation, Ministry of Defence: 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from the recognised University or Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical/Mechanical), Central Water Power Research Station: Diploma in Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering from a recognised University.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) National Technical Research Organisation: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering from a Govt approved University or Institute.
Age Limit (Cutoff Date i.e. 01.01.2018): Contestants applying for JE Exam in Staff Selection Commission must have the age limit as per criteria. Candidates can take a look at the upper age limitation department wise as mentioned below and know their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Central Water Commission (Civil & Mech.): Maximum 32 years
- CPWD (Civil & Electrical): Not exceeding 32 years of age
- Department of Post: Above 18 years and Below 27 years
- MES (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Maximum 30 years of age
- MES (Quality Surveying and Contract): Maximum 27 years of age
- Farrakka Barrage (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Upto 30 years of age
- Director General Border Roads Organisation (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Not exceeding 30 years of age
- Central Water Power Research Station (Civil/Electrical): Below 30 years
- Department of Quality Assurance (Naval): Maximum 30 years
- National Technical Research Organisation (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Upto 30 years of age
Upper Age Relaxation: The age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH category candidates as per Govt. norms. The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories is as follows:-
|Category Names||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC||03 (three) years|
|SC/ST||05 (five) years|
|PH||10 (ten) years|
|PH – OBC||13 (thirteen) years|
|PH – SC/ST||15 (fifteen) years|
|Ex-Servicemen – GEN||03 (three) years|
|Ex-Servicemen – OBC||06 years (03 years + 03 years)|
|Ex-Servicemen – SC/ST||08 years (03 years + 05 years)|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees – GEN||05 (five) years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees – OBC||08 (5+3) years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees – SC/ST||10 (5+5) years|
SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
Selection Procedure: To crack Jr. Engineer jobs in Govt sectors that listed above, every applicant will have to pass the various exams on scheduled dates. The Staff Selection Commission will make final selection of eligible candidates based on their marks and performance in the following tasks:-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-1)
- Written Examination (Paper-2)
- Personal Interview (if necessary)
- Documents Verification
According to the selection methodology, those candidates who apply their application for JE vacancy need to attend Online Exam for Paper-I on schedule date downloading Admit Card from an official website. Applicants who shortlisted on the basis of performance in a Paper-1 exam will be invited to participate for Paper-II Written Exam by issuing Admit Card. At last, eligible aspirants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission based on their total marks in the Paper 1 & 2 and preference for the posts. All those contestants who called for documents verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate, etc. as proof and by failing which the candidature of such candidate to be cancelled by the Commission.
SSC JE Exam Pattern/Syllabus
Candidates are advised to verify exam syllabus and pattern from the official notification link attached below or from the following table:-
|PAPERS||EXAM MODE||TOPICS||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION|
|Computer Base Mode||General Intelligence & Reasoning||050||2 Hours|
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) OR
Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
|Written Examination||Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) OR
Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
|TOTAL ⇒||500||4 Hours|
In the Paper-1 exam, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to fill & Apply Online SSC JE Application Form 2017?
As we have mentioned in above paragraphs, the online application will be available only from 21 October to 17 November 2017 upto 5.00 PM. Here it is to inform contestants that all applications must be submitted online only as no other mode of registration accepted by the Commission. All those candidates who want to apply for the examination are required to register themselves on official website (www.ssconline.nic.in). Those application form registered without photograph or signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily by the Commission. The procedure for online submission of application is as follows:-
|♦ Step-wise Instructions to Apply ON-LINE ♦|
|Step-01: Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
Step-02: In a homepage, find out a link titled as “Click Here to Apply” and then open it.
Step-03: First of all, download the examination notice pdf file and read all the instructions carefully.
Step-04: Now go to the Registration Part and register your details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Gender, etc.
Step-05: As soon as you complete the registration part, your Registration Number and Password will display on the screen.
Step-06: Next step, login to Apply Part using Registration Number and Password.
Step-07: Fill up all the mandatory details without making any mistakes in an application form.
Step-08: Upload your passport size photograph, scanned copy of signature, certificate and other documents.
Step-09: Pay the examination fee through online or offline sources.
Step-10: Applicants who want to pay fees via online mode can go through Debit/Credit cards or net banking.
Step-11: At last, don’t forget to download and print the application form for further procedure.
Step-12: Kindly note down your Registration ID & Password and keep them safe as this is permanent which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
NOTE: Once you complete your registration procedure, you can check your online payment status and application status through registration number as well as password.
Online Fee Payment Verification: If you have already paid your fee but payment data not received from the bank, then retrieve the transaction details using Registration ID Number and Password.
SSC JE 2017 Important Dates
Contestants can check the dates about official notification, registration, fee payment, exam hall ticket availability, examination, etc. from the following table:-
|Release Date of Official Notification||21.10.2017|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications ⇒||21.10.2017|
|Closing Date for Part-I Registration||17.11.2017 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Closing Date for Part-II Registration ⇒||17.11.2017 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Offline Challan Generation Due Date||17.11.2017 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Fee via SBI Challan||20.11.2017 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Paper-1 Admit Card Download Dates||07 days before exam date|
|SSC JE Paper-1 Exam 2017 Dates ⇒||05.01.2018
|Paper-1 Result Declaration Date||March/April 2018|
|Paper-2 Admit Card Availability Dates||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|Paper-2 Examination Date||May/June 2018|
|Paper-2 Result Release Date||Notified Later|
|Document Verification Schedule||Update Later|
|Declaration Date of Final Result/Merit List||August/September 2018|
ABOUT ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET/ADMISSION CERTIFICATE: The Commission will issue exam admission certificates (ACs) indicating the time table and also venues of examination to each candidate about two weeks before the examination date. All the contestants have to download their Admit Card from the website of Regional/Sub Regional Office concerned. The call letter for examination will not be sent by post. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry at least one original Photo ID proof and Admit Card for entry into the examination venues. Every applicant should bring 03 (three) passport size colour photographs on examination day. Those aspirants not carrying photographs will be not allowed to write their paper.
ABOUT RESULT: The Staff Selection Commission will release result of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and Written Examination (Paper-II) one by one at their official website. The candidates will be able to see their marks only after 05-06 days of result declaration. In the Paper-1 merit list pdf file, the commission will publish Roll Number and Name rank wise of those applicants qualified for Paper-2. Likewise in the Paper-2 merit list, they will release Name & Roll Number of aspirants eligible for document verification. Check out SSC JE 2017 Result link and gather complete information.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number: 011-24368090
All THE BEST for this recruitment process. Bookmark www.techufo.in for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 related updates like preview year paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, results and final merit list. Also, candidates can subscribe to this website using a Red Bell Icon for receiving all the latest news through a notification on their device or browser. Share your query in a comment box below, if you have any. Keep in touch with us for further updates in upcoming days. THANK YOU!!