TS POLYCET 2023 Notification, Telangana SBTET CEEP Online Application Form, TS Polytechnic CET Entrance Exam Dates, Eligibility And Syllabus Available Here Apply at www.polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in:
Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad has now come up with latest TS POLYCET 2023 Notification. Good news for those who are looking for Admissions in Diploma Courses offered at Telangana Polytechnic Institutions. Eligible aspirants can download Telangana CEEP Notification PDF & apply online for TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 through a direct link available below. Aspirants are allowed to submit TS Polycet 2023 Online Application Form only upto the due date of registration. Take a tour of this blog for more details about Telangana State Poly CET Exam 2023.
- 1 TS POLYCET 2023 Notification | Telangana Polytechnic CEEP Online Application Form Apply Online @polycetts.nic.in
- 1.1 Telangana State CEEP 2023 Notification: Overview
- 1.2 TS POLYCET Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 Application Fee
- 1.4 TS POLYCET 2023 Important Dates
- 1.5 How to Apply Telangana SBTET Polycet 2023 Online Application Form?
- 1.6 Official Links for TS POLYCET-2023
- 1.7 TS Polytechnic CET Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.8 Telangana Polycet Counselling 2023 Details
- 2 About Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023
- 3 Telangana SBTET POLYCET (CEEP) Help Desk
TS POLYCET 2023 Notification | Telangana Polytechnic CEEP Online Application Form Apply Online @polycetts.nic.in
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be held for all those who want to study diploma in Engineering or Non-Engineering technology courses within the TS State. While applying for TS SBTET POLYCET 2023, candidates must have cleared SSC Examination from a Government recognized board. Aspirants must note that Telangana CEEP Apply Online link has been activated on 16th Jan 2023 & will remain functional up to 24th April 2023. The SBTET board has tentatively scheduled to conduct TS POLYCET-2023 Exam on 17th May 2023. The complete information regarding eligibility criteria to appear for TS Polytechnic Entrance Exam, exam fee, Application process, hall ticket, important dates, etc. briefly mentioned below.
Telangana State CEEP 2023 Notification: Overview
|♦ TS POLYCET Details ♦|
|Exam Organizer:||Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (TSBTET)|
|Exam Name:||TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test – 2023|
|Exam Level:||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered:||Engineering/ Non-Engineering Diploma Courses|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||16 January 2023 to 24 April 2023|
|Exam Date:||17 May 2023|
TS POLYCET Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Passed 10th/ SSC Examination held by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/ TS. such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, TOSS & APOSS.
- You may check furthermore details from the booklet pdf attached below.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET.
TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the following fee as per their category through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking using Online Payment Gateway (or) TS Online Centres with a Cash and Cr Cards/Dr Cards/ Net Banking:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST Categories:||Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred & fifty only)|
|Other Categories:||Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only)|
TS POLYCET 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Date:||1st January 2023|
|Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications Form:||16th January 2023|
|Closing Date for Filing of Online Application Form without Late Fee:||24th April 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs. 100/-:||25th April 2023|
|Last Date for Tatkal Online Registration with Late Fee Rs. 300/-:||N/A|
|Dates for Availability of Hall Ticket:||01 week before examination date|
|TS POLYCET Entrance Test Date & Time:||17th May 2023|
|Date of Publishing Answer Key:||01-02 days after exam date|
|Result/ Rank Card Release Date (Tentative):||In 10 days after the exam|
How to Apply Telangana SBTET Polycet 2023 Online Application Form?
Here are the Steps to Apply Online for TSPOLYCET-2023, so follow it and submit your application form within the time limit:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in/, i.e. State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS.
- 2nd Step – Download the PDF of POLYCET-2023 Instruction Booklet & read the details carefully.
- 3rd Step – Now click on the “TS CEEP Apply Online Application link” available on a homepage.
- 4th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of the online application with all the necessary details like Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Age, Category, etc.
- 5th Step – Upload scanned passport size photo and signature.
- 6th Step – Make fee payment via payment gateway.
- 7th Step – Re-check the filled details and then click on the “Submit” option.
- 8th Step – At last, save and also take a hard copy of the submitted form for exam purpose.
Official Links for TS POLYCET-2023
|TS POLYCET 2023 Instructions Booklet:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TS POLYCET 2023 Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Telangana CEEP 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|TSPOLYCET Official Website:||polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in|
|SBTET Telangana Official Website:||sbtet.telangana.gov.in|
TS Polytechnic CET Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|♦ Question Paper Pattern ♦|
|I||Mathematics||60 ques.||60 marks||02 hours & 30 minutes|
|II||Physics||30 ques.||30 marks|
|III||Chemistry||30 ques.||30 marks|
|IV||Biology||30 ques.||30 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||160 minutes|
|♦ POLYCET Qualifying Marks ♦|
|Description (Admission into)||Qualifying Marks|
|Polytechnics of Technical Education Department:||30% of 120 marks (i.e., 36 Marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry put together)|
|Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad:||30% of 120 marks (i.e., 36 Marks in Maths (60/2), Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together)|
Telangana Polycet Counselling 2023 Details
The SBTET authority will notify details related to counselling through the leading newspapers and official website after the release of results. The admissions into polytechnics will be done through online counselling. In the online counselling, candidates can go for any course at any polytechnic as per priority. The number of polytechnics and exact seat position will be given in the admission and counselling notification issued by the University.
About Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023
TS POLYCET is host by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad every year for Admission of students in Diploma courses as follows:-
- Diploma Level Programmes offered in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics and 2nd Shift Polytechnics run in existing Private Un-Aided Engineering Colleges in Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) both University and Affiliated Polytechnics in the Telangana State.
This entrance test compulsory for everyone who wants to get admission in top colleges of the Telangana state. The State Government has given authority to SBTET board for organizing TS CEEP exam on an annual basis. Students who score good Rank & qualified in this exam will be allotted admission to all the Government, Private Polytechnic and Polytechnics run in Private Engineering Colleges of the Universities situated with the state. Aspirants who appear for POLYCET will be allotted 02 (Two) Ranks so they can opt to study either Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics (or) Coursed offered by PJTSAU.
Telangana SBTET POLYCET (CEEP) Help Desk
|Contact Address:||STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
SBTET, Telangana State
S.V. Bhavan, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500 028.
|Helpline Number:||18005-995577 & 040-23222192 (All working days from 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM)|
Candidates can bookmark this page (www.techufo.in) to stay connected with us. Our team will provide all the latest update about TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test such as Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, Rank Card, etc. whenever released & available online. Here aspirants can share their queries related to TS POLYCET 2023 Notification and Online Application Process with us through a comment section. We will try to solve it as soon as possible. Follow our website as we provide latest govt jobs updates, bank jobs updates, postal jobs updates and much more. THANK YOU, Stay Alert for the latest news in upcoming days and ALL THE BEST!!
1 thought on “TS POLYCET 2023 Notification OUT: Apply Telangana Polytechnic CEEP Online Application Form”
OM SRI SAI RAM
I am having “Diploma in The DCCP”
Which is best for Present “10th Class Students”, . What about “S SAI KRUTHIK”.