Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018, syndicatebank.in Probationary Officer Online Exam Date, Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2018-19 Call Letter and Hall Ticket Download link available here:
Flash News for all Candidates!! The Syndicate Bank, Manipal is almost ready to start issuing Call Letter for PO PGDBF Online Examination from 09th February 2018 through their official website. Now, applicants can click on a direct link to download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018 which is attached to this web page at the bottom. Interested and intelligent contenders in immense numbers who were seeking latest banking jobs have registered their application for this huge recruitment drive within limited time. Since the registration process closed on 17th January 2018, every applicant is eagerly waiting to release Syndicate Bank Online Exam Call Letter for 500 Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates are strictly guided by us to download their e-Admit Card much before the commencement of examination by visiting online web page link uploaded below. Just check out furthermore details about the exam and hall ticket from the following description.
|Exclusive Update!! Syndicate Bank Call letter for PGDBF Exam 2018-19 has finally released at the website. The Admit card download process will continue from 09/02/18 to 25/02/18. Just click on the below link to collect your hall ticket by using Registration Number and Password. To grab further details, go through this article till the end.|
- 1 Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date | Download Probationary Officer PGDBF Call Letter @www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date | Download Probationary Officer PGDBF Call Letter @www.syndicatebank.in
Recently on 27th December 2017, the Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification issued to appoint well qualified and eligible candidates for 500 vacant designations of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. Due to huge reputation, the recruitment advertise has collected magnificent response from massive amount of unemployed individuals especially who were interested to work for the finance and banking sector after completing graduation degree. Appropriate job finders who were also searching Government Jobs had utilized this employment opportunity by submitting application. Currently, all the candidates are keenly looking forward to hall ticket so that exam preparations can start. Now as mentioned in official notification, the board authority has tentatively fixed the date of Syndicate Bank PO Online Examination on Sunday 25th February 2018. This recruitment test will be organized online throughout the country at numbers of allotted cities. However, contestants must note that final date and timetable of conducting above examination will be only intimated in the Call Letter along with venue address. The main object of hosting this written test is to verify the ability, potential and knowledge of participants before recruiting them for PO Jobs. Additional details are available below.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Call Letter 2018
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Name of the Department||SYNDICATE BANK|
|No. of Vacancies||500 (GEN: 252, OBC: 135, SC: 75 & ST: 38)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers (JMG Scale-I)|
|Type of Job||Central Government Banking Jobs|
|Examination Name||PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-2019|
|Exam Application Dates||02/01/2018 to 17/01/2018|
|Kind of Page Details||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Exam Type||Online Test|
|Examination Date||Sunday, 25/02/2018 (confirm)|
|Admit Card Download Date||09/02/2018 onward|
|Call Letter URL Link||Provided below|
|Official Email IDemail@example.com|
|Online Web Portal||www.syndicatebank.in|
|Note: The selection committee will filter best candidates through a selection process consist of Online Exam and Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI).|
syndicatebank.in PO PGDBF Admit Card 2018
Here we announce the latest update for contestants that Admit Card for Syndicate Bank PGDBF PO Examination 2018 will be released exactly 18-20 days before its conductance date. The original call letter to be uploaded only to the official website so don’t expect any personal hall ticket via Postal Services, SMS or Email. Every candidate need to follow the rules and regulations that mentioned in call letter. If any misbehaving, impersonating or using unfair means happen during the test, then candidate will be disqualified. We have attached Syndicate Bank PO JMG Scale-I Call Letter download link at the bottom so that applicants can not waste their time in searching anywhere. All the brief details of examination date, location, centre address, schedule, timetable and many others will be mentioned in the call letter. Once the admission ticket obtained by contenders, they should verify their details like name, photo, signature, roll no., category, date of birth, etc. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry a valid copy of admit card while attending test which they had downloaded few days before the examination.
How to download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018?
If anyone doesn’t know the process to generate Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Online Exam 2018 e-Admit Card from provided source, then follow the instructions step-wise given below. In a login page, enter the Reg. No./Roll No. & Password/DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places and generate the Hall ticket. Also, you can follow the link from this website to download your call letter. Those who have any query related to hall ticket can contact authority through the official web page.
- Step 01: Log-in to the official web page or open a link provided below.
- Step 02: In a home page, navigate to “Career” section.
- Step 03: A new page will open, find out the relevant link titled as “Syndicate Bank Call letter for Probationary Officer Online Test, 2018-19” and then click on it.
- Step 04: Now, enter the Provisional Registration ID Number or Application Number and Date of Birth or Password in a empty box.
- Step 05: Verify the filled up details and then press your mouse pointer on “Submit” button.
- Step 06: At last, pdf file of exam admission ticket will display on your device.
- NOTE: Download and don’t forget to take a printout of Admit Card for participating in the examination. Please note carefully your Roll Number, User ID Number, Password, Category, Date, Time and Venue for the examination mentioned in the hall ticket.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018 ⇒ DOWNLOAD NOW
CHECK ⇒ Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Result
Syndicate Bank PO JMG Scale-I Exam Syllabus/Pattern
|♦ Online Examination Structure ♦|
|Exam Type||Test Names||Medium||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Reasoning||Bilingual||50 ques.||50 marks||02 hours
|English Language||English||50 ques.||50 marks|
|General Awareness||Bilingual||50 ques.||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Bilingual||50 ques.||50 marks|
|Descriptive Type||English Language||English||02 ques.||50 marks||30 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions & Marks ⇒||202 ques.||250 marks||150 minutes|
- The Online Examination will have Objective Type Test & Descriptive Type Test.
- The Objective Test will have 04 subjects such as Reasoning, Quantities Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness.
- In Objective Test, each subject will carry 50 questions with maximum 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will have 01 subject of English Language carrying 02 questions for maximum 50 marks.
- The total composite time duration will be 120 minutes (02 hours) for Online Objective Test while 30 minutes for Online Descriptive Test.
- In the online test, wrong answers will attract negative marking 1/4th for each of mark assigned to that question. If a question is left blank i.e no answer given by you, then there will be no penalty for that question. Therefore, applicants should be careful in marking answers.
- The descriptive paper will be evaluated only of those who have scored qualifying marks in each test of objective paper and also placed adequately high as per total marks in the Objective test.
- Applicants are suggested to visit the official website and download an Information Handout PDF file for complete details on exam pattern as well as the syllabus. Also, some sample questions for the objective type tests are available in the Information Handout.
About Syndicate Bank: It is an Oldest Commercial Bank and a Leading Public Sector that headquartered in the Manipal city of Karnataka state. It was established in the year of 1925 as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Ltd. But as time passed, it was officially declared as nationalized bank along with other 13 commercial banks on 19th July 1969. Their primary products are Investment Management, Finance, Insurance/Investment Banking, Corporate/Consumer Banking, Private Equity, Mortgages, Credit/Debit Card and many others. It is well equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century in the areas of information technology, knowledge and competition. Their vision is to be a leading financially strong universal bank. Right now, they are working to deliver strong financial and operational performance. Also, it releases a job notification every year for admission to postgraduate diploma in banking & finance course offered through Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and NITTE. The official website of this Government Banking Organization is www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Wish you all the eligible aspirants a BEST OF LUCK for your big success and great future as well. Our Tech UFO team will soon provide you latest information related to Model Papers/Answers, Previous Question Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List on this page. Readers can also bookmark our web portal (www.techufo.in) by pressing Ctrl+D key so in future they can receive latest Employment News, Bank Job Notifications, etc. If you are having any queries after reading this article, then please drop it in a below comment box. We will try to solve it and reply it. THANK YOU and Stay tuned to get further news!!