Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 PGDBF Programme Notification released for Probationary Officer JMGS-I 400 vacancies to Apply Online Application Form at www.syndicatebank.in
The Syndicate Bank, Manipal has now issued most desired employment news this week through authorized site for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017. This new job opening in nationalized bank advertisement was released specially for the appointment of most eligible and efficient workforce into 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies. It is an encouraging notification which will add power to the unemployed people who are since long time finding for latest Central Government Jobs 2017 after Graduation. Those career oriented candidates who feel comfortable with advertise after referring eligibility instructions. They can make use of this wonderful opportunity by filling application within limit period.
In the year of 1925, Syndicate Bank was founded as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Ltd. But afterward in accordance with Indian Government, it was nationalized on July 19, 1969 along with 13 other commercial banks. It is an oldest commercial bank which is headquartered in the Manipal city of Karnataka state. Currently it is a leading public sector that serves various products to their royal customers. The products on which they deal are Corporate/Consumer Banking, Finance, Insurance/Investment Banking, Investment Management, Private Equity, Mortgages and many more.
Recently, bank had circulated job notification to acquire energetic contenders for the 115 Specialist Officers Posts in various Verticals/Scales. Now this, on-line applications are invited to recruit young knowledgeable and bright graduate candidates who are seeking Banking Career. All the passionate and interested contestants who had completed Graduation with best grade in any discipline are quite suitable to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017. Qualified aspirants are requested to apply ONLINE at concern portal from 14/12/2016 to 28/12/2016 for grabbing 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Here we notify to candidates that organization has already started accepting applications and after crossing due date their registration forms will be accepted at any cost.
As per Syndicate Bank PGDBF PO Notification 2017, contenders must ensure that whether they are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned. Before filling form, candidates should not forget to scan their passport size photo and signature in JPGE format. Also job finders are guided to have an active email ID and contact details because after completion of registration process bank may send call letters/admit card for the Written Examination or Interview. Down under we have facilitated entire information about essential/academic qualifications, upper age criteria, job location, pay band, application fee, selection modes, initial dates and ‘Steps to Apply On-line’.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:-
Advt. No.: PD: HRDD: REC: PGDBF: 526/2016
Post Name: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/Scale-I)
Total Vacancies: 400
Allocation of Category wise Post:
- General – 202 vacancies
- OBC – 108 vacancies
- SC – 60 vacancies
- ST – 30 vacancies
Job Type: Sarkari Naukari
Category: Bank Jobs
Job Placement: India
Registration Mode: On-line
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.10.2016):
- Interested students age must be between 20 to 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category as under:-
- For OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – 05 years
- For People who are affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- For Persons with Disabilities
- SC-ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- Gen – 10 years
- Applicants should have possessed Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks in relevant discipline or any equivalent qualifications from a Central Govt. approved University/Institute.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Unreserved and Other Category – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- SC/ST/PWD Quota – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee only)
- Candidates will receive a sum of Rs. 2,500/- per months as stipend during 09 months training period.
- In last 03 months of internship, students shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Only suitable candidates will be recruited on the basis of marks obtain in following process:
- Online Written Test (Objective Type)
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
- Group Discussion/GD
- Personal Interview/Personality Test
How to fill Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form?
- Login to main web page of organization.
- Now, go to “career” section in main page.
- In that page, click on the download link i.e. “Recruitment Advertise of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I, 2017-18”.
- Read all the data as announced in notification and then press on “Apply On-line” option.
- Carefully, fill up application form and upload necessary scanned copies.
- Make fee payment and then collect e-receipt.
- Save submitted copy of registered form and take printout for reference.
- Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees will Starts from 14th December 2016
- Closure/Last Date for the Submission of Online Application and Fee is 28th December 2016
- Exam Call Letter will be available after 14th January 2017
- Tentative Date of Written Examination is 26th February 2017
- Interview Dates: March 2017
- Final Result/Merit List Declaration Date: April/May 2017
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
Bookmark our page in order to receive development news of this recruitment procedure on regular basis. Stay tuned with us, shortly our Techufo teams will provide you Bank Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Timetable, Venue location, Address, Admit Card, Reference Materials, Previous Question Paper, Answer Keys, Results, Merit List/Cut off Marks, etc. In case reader are having queries related this article then please go ahead and asked your doubts by writing it in below given comment box. Keep your watch on this page for upcoming updates. THANK YOU!!