Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification No. PD/HRDD/REC/SPL-520/2015 and online application for the total 115 vacancies has been made available at www.syndicatebank.in
The Syndicate Bank, Manipal has recently advertised employment news of this week through their authorized portal. The advertisement was about Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 to fill up MMGS-II, JMGS-I & SMGC-V Scale Posts. This notification has added energy to all the suitable candidates who are eagerly searching for Government Jobs in banking sector. Eligible applicants can utilize this one of the best opportunity to grab 115 SO vacancies by being part and applying online application form before said period.
Lets talks about Syndicate Bank, it is a leading Public Sector and one of the oldest commercial banks in India. It was established in the year 1925 as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. Later on 19th July 1969 along with other 13 major commercial banks, it was nationalized by the Indian Government. The head office of this organization was located in Manipal, Karnataka. Finance and Insurance, Consumer Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Credit Cards, Mortgages, etc. are main products of the Bank.
Currently, organization has invites applications from only Indian Citizens for appointment of mentioned 115 Specialist Officers Posts in various Verticals/Scales. All the intrigued and approximate applicants who are willing to participate for Syndicate Bank SO MMGS II Jobs 2015-16 must have a Graduation or Bachelor Degree in relevant subject. Qualified candidates are required to apply ONLINE on or before 10/12/2015 at concerned portal after which the application will not be accepted. Here we notify to every aspirant that they can apply for only one post and multiple forms will be summarily rejected.
Interested contestants should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as prescribed in Syndicate Bank SO Notification 2015-16. Contenders also need to have an active personal email A/c and mobile no., which should be working till the completion of this recruitment procedure. Below we had described complete information regarding vacancies like essential qualifications, salary, upper age limit, job location, application fee, selection method, important dates, ‘Steps to Submit Online Form’, etc.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Job Type: Central Government
Category: Bank Job
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Application Mode: On-line
Post Name: Specialist Officers
Total Vacancies: 115 seats
- Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I: 22 seats
- Technical Officer (Electrical) JMGS-I: 04 seats
- Manager (Law) MMGS-II: 20 seats
- Manager (CA) MMGS-II: 51 seats
- Manager (Security) MMGS-II: 15 seats
- Asst General Manager (Economist) SMGS-V: 01 seat
- Asst General Manager (Statistician) SMGS-V: 01 seat
- Asst General Manager (Company Secretary) SMGS-V: 01 seat
Syndicate Bank SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should have at least completed their Post-Graduation/Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
- For brief qualification information of particular posts, we request every candidate to check official notice.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- Contenders age must be above 25 years and under 45 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reservation Caste as under:-
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable) (Incl. Postage Charges):
- For General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 50/- (fifty rupees only)
Scale of Pay (Including Allowances and Perquisites) (per month):
- Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/-
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II – Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-
- Senior Management Grade/ Scale-V – Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-
The most eligible applicants will be recruited on the basis of performance in below named exams:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Certificates
How to fill Online Syndicate Bank SO Application Form 2016?
- Login to authorized web page.
- In main page, go to “career” section.
- Now in next page, click on the link named “Advertise for Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2015-2016”.
- After reading advertisement, if satisfied then proceeds further.
- Now fill up online application form and registered it.
- Next step is payment of fees and don’t forget to collect e-receipt.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and digital signature.
- At last download submitted form and take printout for selection usages.
Important Dates for the Candidates:
- Starting Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees: 25th November, 2015 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application and Fee Payment: 10th December, 2015 (Thursday)
- Date for Written Examination: Notified Soon
Official website: www.syndicatebank.in
Stay tuned with us, shortly we will provide you Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Schedule, Venue Address, Location, Admit Card, Modal Papers, Reference Materials, Answer Keys, Results and Merit List/Cut off Marks in our primary web server.