TNEB TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2015-2016/ Papers, Exam Pattern, PDFs:
Aspirant who are looking for the TNEB TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2015-2016 are on right site. As we know that TNEB Tangedco 2175 recruitment notice was already issued on 29th January. Huge number of applicant have already applied for the examination. All notification regarding it are mentioned over here so that applicant will have more idea about it.
Here we have try to provide syllabus of various post of TNEB. We have communicate with various coaching classes for last year paper of TNEB TANGEDCO. Soon we will provide all pdf and other materials over here for more details about it.
For more details regarding TANGEDCO Direct Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2016 just log on to site.
Below are information regarding syllabus just go for it for more details.
TNEB TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2015-2016 PDF:-
Department Name: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Total Posts: 2175 vacancies
A) Names of the Vacancies Published in Notification 01/2016: 1475 Posts
- Field Assistant (Trainee) – 900 posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 500 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 455 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering – 35 posts
- Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology – 10 posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 25 posts
- Assistant Draughtsman – 50 posts
B) Names of the Vacancies Published in Notification 02/2016: 700 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Administration – 100 posts
- Junior Assistant/Accounts – 250 posts
- Junior Auditor – 25 posts
- Tester Chemical – 100 posts
- Typist – 200 posts
- Steno- typist – posts
Written Examination Dates:
- For Notification No. 01:- 19/06, 27/08 & 28/08/2016
- For Notification No. 02: 19/06, 27/08 & 28/08/2016
TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper for written examination will be of Objective type in OMR format of Diploma/ ITI Standard and Degree/S.S.L.C standard.
- The written test will be conducted in English as well as Tamil Language.
- The total time duration will be of 02 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- There are total 100 Questions will be asked in this examination.
- The question paper will have total 3 (three) parts.
- Part I (20 marks) and Part II (20 marks) are compulsory and under Part III (60 marks), contestants need to answer the section which has been chosen at the time of registration.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions if candidates left unanswered questions.
Selection Criteria: The final selection of most eligible contenders shall be made based on the merit of the marks obtained in (Written examination + Viva-voce Interview) and as per Communal Roaster.
Below are some course details:
TNEB Syllabus for Civil Engineering
Civil Engineer consist of below subject such as Applied Hydraulic Engineering, Construction Materials, Concrete Technology, Design of Reinforced Concrete & Brick Masonry Structures, Design of Reinforced Concrete Elements, Storage Structures etc.
TNEB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
Here Question will be of Engineering Materials and Metallurgy, Energy Conservation and Management, Non-Destructive Testing and Materials and Quality Control, Design of Machine Elements, Manufacturing Technology etc.
TNEB Syllabus of Electrical Electronic
This section will have topic such as Basic circuits, Electronics & digital circuits, Control system, Electrical machines, Power system etc
TNEB Syllabus For Electronic & Communication
This section will have topics such has Basic circuits, Basic electrical, Signals & systems, Electronics & digital circuits, Control systems etc.
Official Website: www.tangedcodirectrecruitment.in
In case of any query regarding it just write a comment over here we will try to reply you as soon as possible. We will provide here all links of syllabus so that candidates can start examination preparation accordingly. We have also try to contact coaching classes for the last year papers and other syllabus details so keep visiting us for more details.