TNFUSRC Admit Card 2020, forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card, Tamil Nadu FUSRC FGDL Call Letter, TN Forest Guard Exam Date, TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket Download Link available here:
Hey, Friends!! TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card Download Here from this website by scrolling down to a quick link uploaded at the bottom. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee Admit Card for Forest Guard with Driving Licence and Forest Guard Online Exam is available now at the official website only. In this article, Guys click on TN Forest Department website link shared below and collect your TNFUSRC Exam Hall Ticket for Forest Guard & FGDL Posts without being late. It is to notify that only those candidates declared eligible will be issued TNFUSRC FG Admit Card by the Board. For Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Hall Ticket downloading, Registration No. and Password will be needed to insert in a login page. Contestants will find further more details about Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Exam Date, TNFUSRC Admit Card 2020 Download Dates, TN FG Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Important Instructions, etc. just from the following passages.
|Latest Update!! A link to download Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Exam Admit Card is available here at the bottom of this page. TNFUSRC Online Exam for Forest Guard & FGDL will be held on 08th March 2020. Stay connected @techufo.in for next update.
- 1 TNFUSRC Admit Card 2020 Download | Tamil Nadu Forest Guard (FG) & FGDL Online Exam Hall Ticket @www.forests.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 & TN FG Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam 2020 Hall Ticket?
- 1.3 forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
- 1.4 TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 | TNFUSRC FGDL Admit Card Details
- 1.5 TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Forest Department FG Admit Card 2020
TNFUSRC Admit Card 2020 Download | Tamil Nadu Forest Guard (FG) & FGDL Online Exam Hall Ticket @www.forests.tn.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee on 30th Nov 2020 has released notification and from 25th Jan to 14th Feb has invited online application for direct recruitment of 227 Forest Guards and 93 FG with Driving Licence/ FGDL Vacancies in TN Forest Department. A massive number of job hunters have applied online under this recruitment drive. According to an official notice, Tamil Nadu FUSRC will conduct Online Computer based Examination, Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification & Endurance Test to appoint best candidates for total 320 vacancies. All the examinations will be held in 32 districts of Tamilnadu State. Aspirants will get a list of Districts for the Examination from Information Brochure. Date of TNFUSRC Forest Guard Online Exam, Time, Venue & other Important details will be intimated to eligible aspirants through the hall ticket and official web portal. Now for all details related to exam pattern as well as the syllabus, participants can refer the table arranged below. To write the TN Forest Department Online Exam, eligible aspirants can download Tamilnadu TNFUSRC Forest Guard FGDL Admit Card from below attached web link immediately after release at the official website.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 & TN FG Exam Date
|♦ TNFUSRC EXAM DETAILS ♦|
|Online Exam Date:||08-03-2020|
|Hall Ticket Download Dates:||29-02-2020 to 08-03-2020|
|Admit Card URL Link:||Attached below|
|» Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
» Rectt. Advt. No.: 02/2019
» Vacancy Names: Forest Guard and FG with Driving Licence
» Total Posts: 320 posts
» Exam Registration Dates: 25-01-2020 to 14-02-2020
» Selection Stages: Online Test, CV, PSV & ET
» Mock Test/ Practice Test: 29-01-2020 onwards
» Certificate & Physical Standard Verification: To be notified later
» Endurance Test Date: To be notified later
» Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
How to download TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam 2020 Hall Ticket?
Friends!! In this section, we have mentioned some important steps which will help you while downloading TNFUSRC Exam 2020 Call Letter PDF for Forest Guard and FG with Driving License FGDL posts. Hence, applicants are suggested to follow the below steps to access TN Forest Admit Card from the official website without any mistake. We have also given a direct link to Tamil Nadu FUSRC FG Hall Ticket right after below steps.
- Step 01: Open the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Official Website.
- Step 02: In a home page, click on Recruitment link available at right upper corner.
- Step 03: Now in a next page, search a link named as “download Admit Card for TN Forest Guard, FG with Driving Licence Online Examination 2020” & then open it.
- Step 04: A login page will open on your screen, insert your details like Registration Number and Password.
- Step 05: Press the “Print/ Download” option for submission of your details after inserting in empty boxes.
- Step 06: Your TN-FOREST Hall Ticket PDF file will appear within a minute after pressing the print button.
- Step 07: Go through the instructions given in Call Letter for your knowledge.
- Step 08: Download the PDF of Tamil Nadu FUSRC Admit Card and take a printout for the verification on the examination day.
forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
TNFUSRC e-Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the official website of TN Forest Department to download by providing login credential details (Reg. No. & PWD). The department will publish hall ticket link at their online web portal having URL Address (https://www.forests.tn.gov.in). As the Tamilnadu FUSRC Call Letter is to be issued by online mode, so it will not be sent by post. As and when the call letter released by officials, contestants must generate their call letter much before the examination date to avoid the possibility of server failure. Candidates are advised to press the above-posted link, print TNFUSRC hall ticket and proceed to the exam centre with original photo ID & Pen for attending the examination. A link for downloading TN-FOREST Exam Call Letter will be available for a limit time duration. So, do not waste your time after Admit Card releases at an official site. Aspirants need to check Tamil Nadu FUSRC Forest Guard Call Letter properly as soon as downloaded from the online web portal. If any mistake in your call letter, then contact the higher authority. All the instruction given in TN Forest Guard Admit Card PDF and candidates must comply with it.
TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 | TNFUSRC FGDL Admit Card Details
- Check out Tamil Nadu FUSRC Batch wise Time Schedule for ONLINE Exam of Forest Guard and FG with Driving Licence Posts:-
♦ CBT Examination Time Table ♦ Batch No. Date of Exam Reporting Time of Exam Gate Closing Time of Exam Timings of Exam General Knowledge I 08th MARCH 2020 07:30 AM 08:30 AM 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM II 08th MARCH 2020 11:00 AM 12:00 Noon 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM III 08th MARCH 2020 02:30 PM 03:30 PM 04:00 PM to 06.00 PM
- The name of a city where a candidate has to appear for an online examination is available in the Admit Card. It is to mentioned therein that the Examination Centre Name & Address will be sent by SMS/ E-mail to Registered Mobile Number & Registered E-mail ID respectively 03 days before the exam date.
- To access for downloading TN FUSRC Call Letter, aspirants must have following details:-
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Password/ Date Of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Aspirants must visit allotted test centre 01 (one) day in advance for knowing the route and nature of traffic to avoid possible delay in reaching on the day of examination.
- Aspirants should reach the examination hall 01 hour & 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidate will be allowed after the beginning of online examination on any account. Hence, all candidates are advised to note their batch timings as well as reporting & gate closing time carefully. Contestants have to be decently dressed on the exam day.
- Though the online examination duration is 02 hours, aspirants may require to be at the venue for around 03 hours & 30 minutes or more including the time needed for completion of various formalities like Bio-metric Verification, Collection of requisite Documents, Logging in, giving of Important instructions, etc.
- TNFUSRC Forest Guard & FGDL Exam 2020 Admit Card plays an Important role in the examination procedure as it contains details as mentioned below:-
- Full Name of the Applicant,
- Father’s Name of the Applicant,
- Photograph of the Applicant,
- Date of Birth (DOB),
- Applicant’s Category,
- Applicant’s Roll Number & Reg. Number,
- Post Name,
- Examination Name,
- Exam Date & Timings,
- Exam Venue Name & Code,
- Exam Venue Address,
- Signature of the Applicant & Exam Counselor,
- General instructions related to examination, etc.
- Rejected List of Candidates who are not found eligible for the post of FG & FGDL has released as their online application has been rejected by the board. You can download the Rejected List of Contestants as well as the List of Eligible Applicants from an official web page link uploaded above.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on hall ticket download process will be notified in Admit Card Download Window/ Link.
- Inside the examination venue, candidates can carry Pen and TNFUSRC Admit card only as other materials like Notes, Books, Guides, Pencils, Pen drives, Bluetooth Devices, Earphones, Mobile Phones, Handbags, etc. are not allowed.
- In case of Tamilnadu FUSRC Hall Ticket related any guidance or information, aspirants can contact officials through Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Telephone Number (044-24341251/ +91 94454 68040/ +91 44 2432 3783) on all working days between 10:00 AM to 05:45 PM.
- Change of Examination Venue will not be permitted at any cost. Contestant’s answer paper will be invalidated if he appears for the exam in the venue other than where originally allotted.
- The rough sheet & pen will be provided to every contestant in the Examination Hall at their desk. Also, Pen will be provided for signature in Hall Ticket by the candidate. Candidates are not allowed to take a copy of Answer Paper after completing the Online examination. Also, candidates will not get permission to leave the exam hall until the test duration finishes.
- Here it is to inform that District/ City/ Centres where the written examination is going to be conducted, are liable to change if required.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
|♦ ONLINE EXAMINATION SCHEME/ PATTERN (SSLC/ HSC STANDARD) ♦|
|Name of Subjects||No. of Ques. (Tentative)||Maxi. Marks||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge (GK)||Physics||12-16 ques.||150 marks||02 hours|
|Current Events||18-22 ques.|
|History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu||12-16 ques.|
|Indian Polity||08-12 ques.|
|Indian Economy||08-12 ques.|
|Indian National Movement||08-12 ques.|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests||12-16 ques.|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||120 minutes|
|The minimum qualifying marks for selection as follows:-
» 30% marks for BCs, BCMs, MBCs/ DCs, SCs, SC(A)s & STs
» 40% marks for remaining categories.
|NOTE: The Question Paper shall consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with 04 (four) options out of which only 01 (one) is correct. Each question carries equal marks. The computer based examination will be Bi-lingual (i.e. English & Tamil). All questions carry equal marks. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING in Online Examination. For candidates, Mock Test/ Practice Test will be available from 29th January 2020. As the online exam will conduct in multiple sessions, so the normalization procedure will be adapted to take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of a question set across different sessions. Normalization procedure based on the fundamental assumption that “in all multi-session papers, the distribution of abilities of aspirants is the same across all the sessions”. Guys if you want online exam pattern & syllabus related complete details, then check the Annexure-VII (b) of Information Brochure (Dated 12-12-2019) by visiting an official website URL link available above. Also, try to refer the previous exam papers as well as reference materials for scoring good marks and proper idea regarding the CBT examination.|
|Important Instruction: It is not possible to carry out any modification in the responses in Online Examination after clicking the “SUBMIT” Button so be careful while selecting your answers. If any query during the CBT exam, then aspirants can ask it to the examiner for guidance.|
Tamil Nadu Forest Department FG Admit Card 2020
All information regarding TNFUSRC Admit Card 2020 for Forest Guard and FG with Driving Licence Exam is available here for candidates. We hope it will more helpful to who had applied for the FG FGDL exam to be held by TN Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee. You guys can subscribe to our website (www.techufo.in) to get all further updates on TN Forest Exam Hall Ticket from time to time at your device. To subscribe our website, just press the Red Bell Icon. Leave your comment in below comment box if you have any query or doubt related to call letter. Do not forget to bookmark this page for easy navigation in future. For selection process, wish you ALL THE BEST. Stay tuned to grab the latest news on Tamilnadu FUSRC Hall Ticket!!