TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018-19, forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card, TN Forest Guard & Forester Exam Date, Tamil Nadu FUSRC Forester Call Letter, TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket Download Link available online here:
|Latest Update!! A link to download Tamil Nadu Forest Exam Admit Card for Forest Guard & Forester is available at the bottom of this page. TNFUSRC Online Exam for Forester to be held on 06th, 07th, 08th & 09th Dec 2018 while TN Forest Guard Exam on 10th & 11th Dec 2018. Stay connected @techufo.in for next update on result.|
Hello!! TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card, TN Forester Hall Ticket 2018 Download Here from this page by scrolling down to a quick link uploaded at the bottom. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee Admit Card for Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence & Forester Online Exam will be available at the official website only. In this article, Guys click on TN Forest Department website link given below and collect your TNFUSRC Exam Hall Ticket for Forest Guard (FG) & Forester Posts without being late. It is to notify that only those candidates declared eligible will be issued Tamil Nadu FUSRC FG Hall Ticket by the Board. For downloading TNFUSRC Forester Admit Card, Registration No. and Password will be needed to insert in a login page. Applicants will find further more details about Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Exam Date, TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018-19 Download Dates, Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Important Instructions, etc. just from the following passages.
TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018-19 Download | Tamil Nadu Forest Guard, Forester Hall Ticket & FG Exam Date @www.forests.tn.gov.in
- 1 TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018-19 Download | Tamil Nadu Forest Guard, Forester Hall Ticket & FG Exam Date @www.forests.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 TNFUSRC Forester/ Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download TNFUSRC Forest Guard, Forester Exam 2018-19 Hall Ticket?
- 1.3 forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2018-19 Details
- 1.4 TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018 | TNFUSRC Forester Admit Card
- 1.5 TNFUSRC Forester & Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Forest Department FG Admit Card 2018-2019
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee on 06th Oct has released notification and from 15th Oct to 05th Nov has invited online applications for direct recruitment of 726 Forest Guards, 152 FG with Driving Licence & 300 Foresters in TN Forest Department. A massive number of contestants have applied under this recruitment drive. As per the official notification, Tamil Nadu FUSRC will conduct Online Computer based Examination, Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification and Personality Test to appoint best candidates for total 1178 vacancies. All the examinations will be held in 32 districts of Tamilnadu. Aspirants will get a list of Districts for the Examination from an Information Brochure. Date of TNFUSRC Forest Guard/ Forester Online Exam, Time, Venue & other Important details will be intimated to eligible aspirants through the hall ticket and official online web portal. Now for details related to exam pattern as well as the syllabus, applicants can refer the table provided below. To write the TN Forest Department Online Exam, eligible candidates can download TNFUSRC Forester Hall Ticket and Tamilnadu FUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card from below attached web links immediately after release at the official website.
TNFUSRC Forester/ Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||01/2018|
|Vacancy Names:||Forest Guard, FG with Driving Licence & Forester|
|Total Posts:||1178 posts|
|Exam Registration Dates:||15.10.2018 to 05.11.2018|
|Selection Stages:||Online Test, PST/ Endurance Test & Personality Test|
|Page Category:||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter|
|Exam Name/ Type:||Online Computer based Examination|
|Forester Online Exam Dates:||» 06.12.2018 (Thursday)
» 07.12.2018 (Friday)
» 08.12.2018 (Saturday)
» 09.12.2018 (Sunday)
|FG Online Exam Dates:||» 10.12.2018 (Monday)
» 11.12.2018 (Tuesday)
|Hall Ticket Release Dates:||» Forester: 30.11.2018 (AN) onwards
» FG: 02.12.2018 onwards
|Admit Card URL Link:||Attached below|
|Endurance Test Date:||To be notified later|
How to download TNFUSRC Forest Guard, Forester Exam 2018-19 Hall Ticket?
Friends!! In this section, we have mentioned some important steps which will help you while downloading TNFUSRC Exam 2018 Call Letter PDF for Forester, Forest Guard, FG with Driving License posts. Hence, all the applicants are suggested to follow the below steps to access TN Forest Admit Card from the official website without mistakes. We have also given a direct link to Tamil Nadu FUSRC Forester and FG Hall Ticket right after below steps. [Also, Check TN Forest Guard/ Forester Result related complete details.]
- Step 01: Open the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Official Website.
- Step 02: In a home page, click on Recruitment link available at right upper corner.
- Step 03: Now in a next page, search a link named as “download Admit Card for TN Forest Guard, FG with Driving Licence & Forester Examination 2018” and then open it.
- Step 04: A login page will open on your screen, insert your details like Registration Number and Password.
- Step 05: Press the “Print/ Download” option for submission of your details after inserting in empty boxes.
- Step 06: Your TN-FOREST Hall Ticket PDF file will appear within a minute after pressing the print button.
- Step 07: Go through the instructions given in Call Letter for your knowledge.
- Step 08: Download the PDF of Tamil Nadu FUSRC Admit Card and take a printout for the verification on the examination day.
forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2018-19 Details
TNFUSRC e-Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the official website of TN Forest Department to download by providing login credential details (Reg. No. & Pwd). The authority will publish hall ticket link at their online web portal having URL Address (https://www.forests.tn.gov.in). As the Tamilnadu FUSRC Call Letter is to be issued by online mode, so it will not be sent by post. As and when the call letter released by officials, applicants must generate their call letter much before the examination date to avoid the possibility of server failure. Candidates are advised to press the above-posted link, print TNFUSRC hall ticket and proceed to the exam centre with original photo ID & Pen for attending the examination. A link for downloading TN-FOREST Exam Call Letter will be available for a limit time duration. So, do not waste your time after Admit Card releases at the designated site. Aspirants need to check Tamil Nadu FUSRC Forester FG Call Letter properly as soon as downloaded from the online web portal. If any mistake in your call letter, then contact the higher authority. All the instruction given in TN Forest Guard Admit card PDF and candidates must comply with it.
TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018 | TNFUSRC Forester Admit Card
- Check out Tamil Nadu FUSRC Batch wise Time Schedule for ONLINE Exam of Forester, Forest Guard & FG with Driving Licence:-
♦ CBT Examination Revised Time Table ♦ Post Name Batch No. Date of Exam Timings of Exam Paper-I
Forester I 06th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM 03 PM to 06 PM II 07th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM 03 PM to 06 PM III 08th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM 03 PM to 06 PM IV 09th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM 03 PM to 06 PM Post Names Batch No. Date of Exam Timings of Exam General Knowledge Forest Guard & FG with Driving Licence I 10th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM II 10th December 2018 03 PM to 06 PM III 11th December 2018 10 AM to 01 PM IV 11th December 2018 03 PM to 06 PM
- TNFUSRC Forest Guard and Forester Exam 2018 Admit Card plays an Important role in the examination procedure as it contains details as mentioned below:-
- Full Name of the Applicant,
- Father’s Name of the Applicant,
- Photograph of the Applicant,
- Date of Birth (DOB),
- Applicant’s Category,
- Applicant’s Roll Number & Reg. Number,
- Post Name,
- Examination Name,
- Exam Date & Timings,
- Exam Venue Name & Code,
- Exam Venue Address,
- Signature of the Applicant & Exam Counselor,
- General instructions related to examination, etc.
- Rejected List of Candidates who are not found eligible for the post of Foresters has released as their online application has been rejected by the board. You can download the Rejected List of Contestants as well as the List of Eligible Applicants from an official web page link uploaded above.
- To access for downloading TN FUSRC Call Letter, aspirants must have following details:-
- Reg. Number/ Roll Number
- Password/ Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- The name of a city where a candidate has to appear for an online examination is available in the Admit Card. It is mentioned therein that name of the Examination Centre will be sent by SMS/ E-mail 03 days before the examination date.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on hall ticket download process will be notified in Admit Card Download Window/ Link.
- Inside the examination venue, candidates can carry Pen and TNFUSRC Admit card only as other materials like Notes, Books, Guides, Pencils, Pen drives, Bluetooth devices, earphones, mobile phones, etc. are not allowed.
- In case of Tamilnadu FUSRC Hall Ticket related any guidance or information, aspirants can contact officials through Telephone Number (044-24341251) on all working days between 10.00 AM to 05:45 PM.
- Aspirants should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidate will be allowed after the beginning of online examination on any account. Contestants have to be decently dressed on the exam day.
- Change of Examination Venue will not be permitted at any cost. Contestant’s answer paper will be invalidated if he appears for the exam in the venue other than where originally allotted.
- The rough sheet will be provided to every contestant in the Examination Hall. Candidates are not allowed to take a copy of Answer Paper after completing the Online examination.
- Here it is to inform that District/ City/ Centres where the written examination is going to be conducted, are liable to change as there will be fresh allotment.
TNFUSRC Forester & Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2018
|♦ ONLINE EXAMINATION SCHEME/ PATTERN ♦|
|Name of Posts||Name of Subjects||Maxi. Marks||Time & Duration|
|Forest Guard & FG with Driving Licence||General Knowledge||150 marks||03 hrs (10 AM to 01 PM)|
|Forester||Paper – I: General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental Ability, Data Analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc.||100 marks||03 hrs (10 AM to 01 PM)|
|Paper – II: General Science||100 marks||03 hrs (02 PM to 05 PM)|
|NOTE: The minimum qualifying marks for selection will be 30% marks for BCs, BCMs, MBCs/ DCs, SCs, SC(A)s & STs while 40% marks for remaining categories. For Forester, both Paper-I and Paper-II shall consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and maximum marks 100 each paper. The Question Paper shall consist of 150 MCQs for FG exam and maximum marks 150. All questions carry equal marks. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING in Online Examination. For candidates, Mock Test/ Practice Test will be available from 10th Nov to 11th Dec 2018. As the online exam will conduct in multiple sessions, so the normalization procedure will be adapted to take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of a question set across different sessions. Normalization procedure based on the fundamental assumption that “in all multi-session papers, the distribution of abilities of aspirants is the same across all the sessions”. Guys if you want online exam pattern & syllabus related complete details, then check the official notification by visiting an official website URL link available above. Also, try to refer the previous exam papers as well as reference materials for scoring good marks in the CBT examination.|
Tamil Nadu Forest Department FG Admit Card 2018-2019
All information regarding TNFUSRC Admit Card 2018 for Forest Guard and Forester Exam is available here for candidates. We hope it will more helpful to who had applied for the Forester & FG exam held by TN Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee. You can subscribe to this website (www.techufo.in) to get further updates on TN Forest Exam Hall Ticket from time to time at your device. To subscribe our website, just press the Red Bell Icon. Leave your comment in below comment box if you have any query or doubt related to call letter. Do not forget to bookmark this web page for easy navigation in future. For a selection process, wish you ALL THE BEST. Stay tuned to grab the latest news on Tamilnadu FUSRC Hall Ticket!!