TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2015 notification has been made available to apply for 856 Asst Engineer Posts along with online application on its authorized website at www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in:
TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2015
The Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd has already circulated latest employment news of week through primary web portal. This notification is related to TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 for acquiring qualified individuals in the stream of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Civil Departments. According to notice, the high authority of Board is seeking for talented, young and dynamic contestants with excellent academic records for upcoming 856 Engineer Job Vacancies. Best advertisement for all appropriate workforces who are seeking for fresh Government Careers, as they can grab this wonderful chance by filling TSGENCO Online Application.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited was founded on June 2, 2014. It is one of the pivotal organizations and State Government owned Corporation which is engaged in the generation of power. The Headquarters of the organization is located at Hyderabad. Their mission is to implement renovation and modernization of all running units by enhancing their performance. Department has undertaken many new Power Projects to supply quantity power at an low cost and for that they will required news employees. So in order to meet requirement organization has invites applications from eligible and career oriented personnel for the mentioned posts.
As per Notification No. 02/CGM/2015, all those candidates who wish to apply for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Job Vacancy should have at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant displace from a recognized institution/university. Capable applicants are expected to register ON-LINE and registration for above job recruitment will be hosted in concerned site on all days during 8th to 28th October 2015. Contestants are requested to submit application well in advance of the expiry date to avoid last day rush and any type of rejection. The selection examination will be held on 14th November 2015 and Hall Ticket for that shall be available to download 07 days prior conductance of written examination.
While applying for registration process, candidates looking for Govt Jobs after Graduation should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and other norms as prescribed under TSGENCO AE Notification 2015-16. Here, we notify in advance to all job seekers that usage of Mathematical or Calculator is banned and also should not bring any electronic gadgets in examination complex. The entire information regarding educational criteria, upper age limit, salary offer, vacancies, examination fees, initial dates, job location, selection modes, ‘How to Apply On-line’, etc. are explained briefly below.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Location of Job: Anywhere in Telangana
Application Procedure: Online
Total Vacancies: 856 posts
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Allocation of Posts wise Stream:
- Electrical – 419 seats (GR: 413 & LR: 06)
- Mechanical – 195 seats (GR: 190 & LR: 05)
- Electronics – 70 seats (GR: 70)
- Civil – 172 seats (GR: 161 & LR: 11)
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil Engineering from any recognized university or institution approved by State Govt.
- Further detailed information for every particular posts, we request participants to refer official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2015):
- Contestant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to SC/ST and BCs for 5 years and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Candidates need to deposit fee by online mode.
- Application Processing Fee all Categories: Rs 100/- (one hundred only)
- Examination Fee for Unreserved Category: Rs. 120/- (one hundred and twenty only)
- Reserved Category Applicants are exempted from exam fee.
- Aspirants appointed to the post shall be placed on Training-cum-Probation for a period of TWO years.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
- The final recruitment of candidates for 856 tsgenco.telangana.gov.in will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
Fill TSGENCO AE Online Application Form 2015:
- Log onto authorized website.
- In main page, click on link named “TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015”.
- In next page, read all the instructions carefully in notification and then select “Apply Online” option for proceeding registration process.
- Now fill up all the required details as per desired post without making any mistake and error.
- Don’t forget to upload your scanned photo and signature through jpg format by clicking on the browse button.
- Re-check filled application form and then press on ‘Submit Form’ button.
- Download and take printout of submitted application with Reference ID for further usages.
Very Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Submission of On-line Applications: 8th October, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of On-line Application Forms: 28th October, 2015 (23:59 Hrs)
- Last/Closing Date for Payment of Fee at Online mode: 28th October, 2015 (13:00 Hrs)
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 7 days prior commencement of exam.
- Date of Written Examination: Saturday 14th November, 2015
Authorized website: www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in