UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification published for latest Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak 5314 Vacancies to apply online UP Post Office GDS Application form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in official website.
Big updated news for those career oriented candidates looking to grab latest postal jobs in UP after completing their 10th standard exam. The Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released a most-awaited UP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2018 to their primary web portal. The department has disclosed this UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 notice to acquire best candidates for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. According to the official advertisement, there are total 5314 India Post Office GDS Vacancies going to fill up in the Uttar Pradesh state. Those passionate contestants who in a recent time searching Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity to crack their desired GDS vacancy. Interested candidates can refer to UP Postal GDS Notification by using a quick link provided at the bottom. Appropriate contestants are advised to check the eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment from the passages written below. Job seekers having essential qualifications can register their applications on or before the due date via through online source indiapost.gov.in.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Latest Updates | Uttar Pradesh Post Office 5314 GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @indiapost.gov.in
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Latest Updates | Uttar Pradesh Post Office 5314 GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @indiapost.gov.in
The Department of India Postal Service comes directly under the Ministry of Communications and information Technology. It is a central government operated the postal system and generally referred to “Post Office” in India. The headquarters of this organization is located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. DOP was founded on 01st April 1774. It is considered as of the oldest organizations in the country by serving more than 150 years. The main services of the departments are letter post, parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” are their main slogan. Mr. S.K. Sinha is a Director General and Secretary of the Department of Posts (DOP). As per survey made on 31st March 2011, this organization had total 1,54,866 PO in rural and urban areas. We have around 22 Postal Circle in India and each of this department headed by a chief postmaster general. Every year, it comes up lots of employment news to occupy various empty posts by selecting suitable applicants through aptitude test and interview. Now, UP Postal Circle Recruitment notification has been already out for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies along with online application to apply on its authorized website indiapost.gov.in.
UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2018 PDF
Just on 30th October’17, the Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2018 has been released for 5314 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) jobs. All those appropriate and passionate job seekers who are willing to apply for UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2018 must have atleast cleared Matriculation/10th Standard examination from the Govt recognized Board. Qualified candidates need to proceed for this recruitment through online mode and no other options is available. Here, we notify to all aspirants that dates of application form for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment has been listed in the detailed advertise that revealed at an official web page. All the important information such as age limit, upper age limitation for reserved categories, academic qualifications, application cum examination fees, selection methodology, salary, etc. briefly mentioned below.
UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ DOP Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||INDIA POST|
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Recruitment Name||GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/UP/2017/8|
|Number of Vacancies||5314|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Registration Process||Online mode|
|Application Due Date||04-DEC 2017|
|Help Desk Number||0522-2619754|
|Email ID||1) firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Websites||1) www.indiapost.gov.in
Scale of Pay (per month):-
- The selected candidates will get an attractive pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/- to Rs. 02,400/-.
Application Fees (Non-Adjustable):-
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for General and OBC Category
- Rs. 000/- (no fee) for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman Category
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must have cleared following qualifications or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- Computer Knowledge
- For more details about job qualification, please read the official notification.
- Contestants’ age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
- Upper age relaxation to reserved categories as under:
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 (ten) years
Selection Procedure: The most eligible candidates will be appointed based on their overall performance in the selection process.
- Academia Merits
Steps to Fill UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website of this department or press on a link given below.
- First of all, read the eligibility criteria mentioned in a “Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2018”.
- Now, click on a link named “New Registration” in a home page.
- If you have already registered your names than submit Registration Number and Mobile Number to login.
- Insert your details in a prescribed format of application form without making any mistakes.
- Make an online payment of your fees using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Don’t forget, to ensure all the information that you have entered are correct or not before final submission.
- At last, save the system generated copy to your desktop.
- Take a printout of it before the due date for just a reference.
Quick Link to Apply On-line
Key Dates for the Candidates: It is to inform that due to server issue on 28th & 29th of November 2017, DOP has extended a Fee Payment Date and Apply Online Due Date upto 04th December 2017.
- Official Notification Release Date: 30.10.2017
- Online Registration of Applications starts from: 30.10.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:
- Last Date to Edit Application Details:
- Last Date to Printout of Application Form:
- Due Date to Pay Online Fee:
- Final Result Release Dates: UPDATE SOON
Syllabus/Exam Pattern: The syllabus for written examination is provided in an official notification.
Admit Card: Applicants will get their admit card for written test exactly 10-12 days prior to examination date.
Result: The DoP authority will declare result of this GDS recruitment process within the January or February 2018 month. The merit list will be available to download only at the official website. Only selected candidates will get to see their Name, Registration Number, etc. from the merit list.
Readers can bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) for upcoming updates on this UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 process. Our techufo team will soon come up with details about Hall Ticket, Solution Paper, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Please leave your comment in a feedback placed below. We will answer your queries by taking less time period. THANK YOU.
The Indian Postal Department has recently circulated fresh Employment News of Week through local newspaper, regarding UP Postal Circle Recruitment to fill up suitable candidates for the posts of GDS. Good news for all interested contestants who are eagerly looking for Government Jobs in UP, as they are having best chance to utilize this opportunity by applying UP Post Office Application Form. Due to huge selection drive, board authority is specially seeking for skilled, dynamic and young workforce for upcoming more than 2000 bharti.
Once UP Postal GDS Bharti Notification released, then candidates interested in sarkari nakari are guided to have a look at all norms and other eligibility details. The complete information related to education criteria, salary, vacancies, age limit, application fee, selection method, etc. are well explained below.
Application Mode: Online only
Total Vacancies: Notify soon
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Applicants having passed HSC/12th Class Examinations or its equivalent from any Government Recognized Board are quite eligible for above posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan. 2015):
- Capable contender’s age should not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as per rules and regulations.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable to all reserved quota candidates according to Govt. norms.
- Available soon
- Recruited personnel for above job bharti shall get best pay band and grade pay from the organization.
The final selection of examines for upcoming GDS indiapost.gov.in jobs will be made on the basis of below mentioned exams:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply UP Post Office Recruitment Online Form?
- Open the authorized website.
- In home page, find out the link named ‘Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Direct Recruitment’ and then click on it.
- First download official notification and then read all the brief instructions as mentioned.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Apply” link.
- Now, fill up the required data in application form with correct details.
- Click on submit button, after verifying filled fill information.
- Download & Print the hard copy of submitted form for the future usage.
Very Important Dates:-
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Application: Upload soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Upload soon
Official Notification – Download PDF
UP Postal Circle Recruitment – Apply Online
Authorized website: www.indiapost.gov.in