UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification published for latest Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III 3951 Vacancies to Apply Online UP Post Office GDS Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline:
Big updated news for all those candidates looking to get the latest postal jobs in UP after completing their 10th standard exam. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released a most-awaited UP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 at its official website. The department has started UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 process to hire best candidates for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM and ABPM). According to the official advertisement, there are total 3951 Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancies going to be filled up by officials. Those contestants who in a recent time searching Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize India Post GDS Vacancy opportunity. Aspirants can download UP Postal GDS Notification by using a quick link provided at the bottom. Contestants are advised to check eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment from the passages below. Job seekers having essential qualifications can register their applications on or before the due date via through online mode.
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Uttar Pradesh Post Office 3951 GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 Overview
- 1.2 UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
- 1.5 UP Postal GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 Steps to Apply UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021
- 1.7 UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2021
- 1.8 UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 1.9 UP Postal Circle Result 2021
- 1.10 Uttar Pradesh Post Office Bharti Help Desk
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification | Uttar Pradesh Post Office 3951 GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @appost.in/gdsonline
Hello, Guys!! UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification Cycle-II has been already out along with online application to apply at official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline. Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021 has released for 3951 posts of GDS (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak) Vacancies. Contestants need to proceed for UP GDS Bharti recruitment through online mode only as no other options are available. All those appropriate and passionate job seekers who are willing to apply for UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021 must have cleared Matriculation/ 10th Standard exam and their age should be between 18-40 years as on cutoff date.
Here we notify all candidates that the application for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment should be submitted from 23rd March to 15th May 2020 at a web portal. All information on age limit, upper age limitation for reserved categories, academic qualifications, application fees, selection methodology, salary & UP Postal GDS Apply Online Link given below.
UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 Overview
|♦ India Post UP Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)|
|Department Name:||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Recruitment Name:||RECTT/ GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/ UP/ 2020/8|
|Number of Vacancies:||03,951 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Category wise Consolidation of GDS Vacancies ♦|
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||1000|
|Economically Weaker Section||314|
|Physically Handicapped – A||29|
|Physically Handicapped – B||24|
|Physically Handicapped – C||09|
|Physically Handicapped – DE||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||3951|
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Contestants must have following qualification to apply for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:-
- 10th pass (Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate) with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories in India.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government or State Government or Universities or Boards or Private Institutions.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- For more details about job qualification, please read the official notification.
Age limitation (as on 23rd March 2020):-
- Contestants’ age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation to reserved categories as under:
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- No relaxation in upper age limit to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for General, OBC and EWS Categories.
- Rs. 000/- (no fee) for SC/ ST, PwD and all Female Candidates.
UP Postal GDS Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Indian Postal Department will pay the following Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance to the selected aspirants.
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) ♦|
|Categories||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hours or Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hours or Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|BPM (Branch Post Master)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Steps to Apply UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021
|♦ Procedure Step wise to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 1: Visit the official website of INDIA POST GDS Online Engagement Portal or press on a link given below.
Step 2: First of all, read the eligibility criteria mentioned in an “Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS (Cycle III – 3951 Posts) Notification 2021”.
Step 3: Now, click on a link named “New Registration” on a home page.
Step 4: If you have already registered your details (i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, etc.), then submit Registration Number to login.
Step 5: Insert your mandatory details and upload documents in a prescribed format of application form without making any mistakes.
Step 6: Make your fee payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. or visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
Step 7: Don’t forget, to ensure all the information that you have entered are correct or not before final submission.
Step 8: At last, save the system generated copy to your desktop.
Step 9: Take a printout of your online application before the due date for just a reference.
|♦ Quick Links ♦|
UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2021
Selection Procedure: The most eligible candidates will be appointed for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Jobs based on automated generated merit list as per online applications submitted by candidates.
- Academic Merit [Marks of aspirants obtained in 10th standard exam aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals will be criteria for the selection in a merit list of Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Post Master).]
- Document Verification [The final selection is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority.]
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Online Registration of Applications Starting Date:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee by Online & Offline Mode:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Result Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Document/ Certificate Verification Schedule:||To be notified via intimation letter|
UP Postal Circle Result 2021
Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Result: The India Post will announce result of GDS recruitment cycle-II process within the June or July 2020. The selection list will be available to download only at the official website. Only selected candidates will get to see their Name, Registration Number, Percentage, Division, Post Name, Category, etc. from the merit list. Also, aspirants will get an SMS on their provisional selection just before the release of merit list at an online portal.
The Department of India Postal Service comes directly under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. It is a central government operated the postal system and generally referred to “Post Office” in India. The headquarters of this organization is located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. DOP was founded on 01st April 1774. It is considered as of the oldest organizations in the country by serving more than 150 years. The main services of the departments are letter post, parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” are their main slogan. Mr S.K. Sinha is a Director General and Secretary of the Department of Posts (DOP). As per the survey made on 31st March 2011, this organization had total 1,54,866 PO in rural and urban areas. We have around 22 Postal Circle in India and each of this department headed by a chief postmaster general. Every year, it comes up lots of employment news to occupy various empty posts by selecting suitable applicants through aptitude test and interview.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Bharti Help Desk
|Help Desk Number:||0522-2629872|
|Email ID for Queries About Notification:||email@example.com|
|Email ID for Any Technical Issues:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Readers can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for upcoming updates on UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 of Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, etc. Our Tech UFO team will soon come up with details about Cut Off Marks, Result & Final Merit List. Please leave your comment in the feedback box placed below. We will answer your queries by taking a less time. We Wish You All THE BEST for Uttar Pradesh Dak Sevak Bharti. THANK YOU, Guys and Stay tuned for all the latest news.