UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 2436 vacancies of ADM Judicial, SDM, Tehsildar, Reader Senior Assistant, Driver, Town Clerk and Peon has been revealed along with Online Application download link at www.bor.up.nic.in authorized web portal.
Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue has recently released a most desired paper advertisement via local daily newspapers to fill up most qualified people in various Group A, Group B and Group C Posts. The latest notification of UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 was already dispatched with main aim for acquiring massive 2436 jobs in U.P. state. This is good updated information to the career oriented job finders who are since long time curiously finding for a fresh Rojgar Samachar of upcoming 2436 Revenue Dept Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State. Intrigued persons those who feel comfortable with the paper notice after going through overall job profile of UP Revenue Clerk vacancies, then they must utilized this employment opportunity by applying application form through online mode within expiry date.
Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh is a functioning body that established by State Government in the year 1831. It was situated in Allahabad city. The main function of board is to regulate and control every activities which are related to revenue issues. The activities are as follows like collection of rent, control over collection staff, administration of tax laws, stamps, income tax, excise, opium, settlement operations, judicial works, court works, etc. Their main administrative activities are establishment of Tahsildars, Naib Tahsildars, Sadar Kanungos, district offices, division offices, survey, settlement, land records maintenance, agriculture related works and land reforms matter.
As per indicative advertise printed in daily newspaper, board authority will soon invites on-line applications for the recruitment of eligible and suitable contestants to 2346 revealed designations. Officials are willing to appoint motivated individuals for various posts of Driver, Clerk, RSA, Tehsildar (Jud), SDM (Jud) and ADM (Jud) Jobs with brilliant academic records. All these vacancies are under Tehsil and District level. As of now final proposal for the recruitment process was already sent to State Government. Only after it’s approval further registration procedures will proceed further. All the appropriate candidates who are willing to fill Uttar Pradesh Reader Senior Assistant Application 2016 must have cleared 10th/12th standard exam or Graduation with best grade.
Each and every contender those who interested in grabbing this Sarkari Naukari should notify that UP Revenue Dept official Notification will be published shortly with entire details of eligibility criteria. After its publication, submission procedure will start and it can be done through online as well as offline modes. As there are big numbers of vacant vacancies going to reveal so board might conduct Written Test and Personal Interview as a selection process. Important note to candidates that at the time of registration they must go through properly each instructions and conditions as mentioned.
We have written this article to help jobless people by providing them latest updates regarding fresh UP Govt Careers so that they can start preparation according. Down under we have given some brief information related vacancies, required academic qualifications, age criteria, pay scale, grade pay, application fee, selection method, important date and “How to Apply Online” etc.
Note: Board officials will soon release the notification. This all the details that provided by us is written on the based of advertisement published in local newspaper. So, kindly visit this page for regular updates.
UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Latest News Details:-
Department: Board of Revenue
Job Type: State Government
Job Placement: Uttar Pradesh
Total Vacancies: 2436
- Town Clerk & Peon – 609 seats
- Reader Senior Assistant – 609 seats
- Driver – 609 seats
- SDM (Judicial) – 305 seats
- Tehsildar (Judicial) – 243 seats
- ADM (Judicial) – 61 seats
Upcoming Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested aspirants must have at least completed 12th/Diploma/Graduation or any equivalent certificate courses from a recognized educational board or university.
- If contenders wish to grab more data in detail about required qualifications of each post, then please wait for the final announcement of official notification.
- Update Soon
- Update Soon
Pay Scale (per month):
- Appointed candidates for Uttar Pradesh Revenue Driver Jobs 2016 are assured to receive best Pay Band and Grade Pay along with other benefits/allowances from the board.
Modes of Selection:
- Selection of capable candidates will be made on the based of their marks created in Written Test and Interview. The written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
How to fill Online UP Revenue Department Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website
- In homepage, find and then click on the link named as “UP Revenue Recruitment Advertise for the Group A, B & C Posts”.
- Firstly read all the mandatory points as specified in notification.
- Now fill up the application form without spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- After inserting asked data recheck it and then only press on “Submit” button.
- At last download registered form and also take printout for further use.
Important Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: Notified Soon
Download Official Notification PDF (Available Soon)
Official Portal: www.bor.up.nic.in
Stay connected with us in order to make sure the further developments of recruitment process via this page. Readers can also bookmark our TechUFO website for updates of Written Exam Admit Card, Answer Keys, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. Here we also facilitate info of Job opportunity news, employment notices, Lekhpal jobs, railway jobs, etc. If applicants are having any types of doubts, then drop that in our comment box. Our expert team will try their best by replying in short time, THANK YOU.