UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification has revealed along with Online Application link for the total 2277 vacancies of TG-2 Electrical Posts to apply at www.uppcl.org official web portal.
Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has now disclosed long awaited Job Advt No. 08/VSA/2016/TG2 in the month of December to fill up 2277 Technician Grade-II (T) Electrical Vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts in their company. This most desired employment notice of UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 was specially updated for those passionate individuals who want to make their government careers in Uttar Pradesh State. It is wonderful information for intrigued job seekers who are searching latest Rojgar Samachar of upcoming diploma based sarkari jobs within the State. There are massive 2277 Posts available to grab for the interested candidates in this notification. So, those who have essential qualifications can use this advantage of getting appointed for above mentioned vacancies only by applying UPPCL Application form before due date.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a UP Government undertaking statutory corporation, established on 14th January 2000 under the Electricity Act, 1948. This organization is responsible for planning and managing the power sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity within the state. It was headquartered in B-17, J Road, Sector C, Mahanagar Extension, Lucknow. Their main motto is “Save Electricity, Help Nation”. Mr. Sanjay Agarwal is the Chairman of this company. It is a largest power sector firm of India which serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage & 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. In order to run company with best workforce every year it announces various employment advertisements to hire highly skilled candidates in vacant posts of their department.
Right now similarly, UP Power Corporation has invited on-line application forms from the motivated, energetic and dynamic youngsters of India to recruit them for above published vacancies in electrical stream. All the appropriate and capable contestants who are well prepared to crack UPPCL TG-2 Electrical Vacancy must have passed High School or its equivalent exam with Science and Maths subjects from a recognized educational board. Qualified candidates looking for this Govt Naukari must note down that online submission procedures will commence from 11/10/16 and ends on 30/10/16. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply their application during specified time limit on all days at concern website. Registration forms will be accepted only via online mode and no offline forms can be entertained. Admit card for written test will be provided after registration process gets over. All the corresponding regarding exam date, schedule, admit card/hall ticket and documents verification will be sent through e-mail or mobile number whichever is provided by applicants.
While applying for the advertised posts, we notify every suitable contender to read all the norms and must ensure that they are fulfilling requisite qualifications as announced in UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Notification 2016. During registration, aspirants should make sure that their scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature are clearly visible. Below we have prescribed some important information of vacancies, upper age criteria, essential qualifications, age limits, pay scale (salary), grade pay, payment modes, application fee, selection system, initial dates and “How to apply”. Job hunters can follow us for fast updated news regarding employment opportunities in India.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in U.P.
Name of the Post: Technician Grade-II Electrical
Total Vacancies: 2277 seats
- GEN – 1142 seats
- OBC – 614 seats
- SC – 477 seats
- ST – 44 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Finally recruited individuals will be qualified to receive Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/- from corporation.
Application/Examination Fee (Non Refundable & Non Adjustable):
Note: Candidates need to deposit fees by using Net Banking via ATM cum Debit Card, Credit Card and Payment Gateway or through SBI Challan.
- For General, OBC and Ex-Serviceman Contestants of UP: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
- For SC and ST Quota Candidates of UP: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred rupees)
- For the Applicants of other States: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
Apply Mode: On-line
Uttar Pradesh Technician Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2016):
- A capable candidate’s age must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved categories of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ Ex-Serviceman/ DFF as per state government rules and regulations.
- Applicants having cleared High School exam or equivalent exam in Science and Mathematics stream from a Govt. approved university are suitable for above said posts.
- Candidates must have an Electrician Trade Certificate.
- Aspirants are also requested to produce ‘CCC’ Level/ ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level/ ‘B’ Level/ ‘C’ Level Certificates from DOEACC (NIELIT Institution).
The recruitment selection for vacancies will be made on the basis of aspirant’s performance and marks obtained in following process:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Certificates
How to fill UPPCL Technician Grade-2 Electrical Online Application 2016?
- Visit to the authorized web server of company.
- In the main page, press mouse pointer on download link labeled as “UPPCL Recruitment Notice for the Post of TG-II (T) Electrical 2016”.
- Read the advertisement, mandatory information and then deposit examination fees.
- After depositing fees, re-login to same page and click on “Apply Now” option.
- First, login with Bank Transition ID No. and Date of Birth.
- Now fill up the application form with correct details.
- Attach your fresh passport size photo and sample signature in jpeg format with desired size/resolution.
- Re-check filled items and submit it.
- Take printout of submitted copy for selection usages.
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: 11th October 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: 30th October 2016
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: 10 days before a date of exam
- Written Examination Date: In between 11th to 14th November 2016
- Merit List Publication Date: December 2016
Important Links to Apply Online for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016:-
Authorized Portal: www.uppcl.org
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page in order to receive regularly next updates of Written Test Date, Venue Location, Hall Ticket, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Merit List, Cut off and Result. If readers are willing to ask any of their doubts related this recruitment drive then without hesitation write down your questions in comment box. As fast as possible our TechUFO experts will reply to your queries, THANK YOU.