UPSC Civil Services Recruitment notification along with online application form has been released for the 1129 vacancies of Civil Services posts on its authorized website at www.upsconline.nic.in:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued latest employment news for the UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015 in order fill up 1129 various vacant posts of Civil Services in various departments on its main portal website at www.upsconline.nic.in. All the qualified and interested aspirants who were searching for latest govt jobs under UPSC are having best opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being the part of the above civil service recruitment.
Union Public Service Commission in shot UPSC is India’s central agency authorized to conduct various reputed examination in order to engage personnel in the various popular government and non-government sectors and departments of the Country. It was established on 1st October, 1926 and headquarter is at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. It’s a dream of every qualified applicant to get vacancy under UPSC. Every year it releases many notification and recruits appropriate candidates for the vacancies.
Before applying for online registration, all the interested aspirants for the latest govt job under UPSC should possess graduation or degree in any of the discipline from any recognized university. Eligible applicants can submit online application from 23rd May, 2015 to 19th June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through Commission’s official site. We notify to applicants that if they missed the last date of submission, after that form will not be accepted at any reason.
We advice to all qualified candidates to understand all the norms for UPSC Recruitment before applying online. All the details information regarding qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in India.
Total Vacancies: 1129 posts including 29 vacancies for reserved category candidates.
Vacancy Names: Various Civil Service posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st August, 2015):
- For General Category Candidates: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 32 years.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 37 years.
- For OBC Category Candidates: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 35 years.
- For PH Category Candidates: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 42 years.
- Above all age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
- A candidate should have passed Graduation/Degree or possess an equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institution.
- For more information we advice to candidates must refer the official UPSC recruitment notification.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For Female/SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Exempted from payment of this fee.
- Fees can be paid through online or offline mode as per candidate’s choice.
- Note: No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Salary (per month):
- All the selected candidates assured to get best pay slab per month after getting job under UPSC recruitment.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Selection will be based on overall performances in above exams by the officials.
How to Apply online:
- Log on to official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Before applying online registration, candidates should have valid email ID also has to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- On the home page, select UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 link and click on it.
- Now click on Part-I/Part-II Registration on the next page.
- By reading carefully all the important instruction, fill up the entire mandatory details and submit the application form.
- After successful registration, you will be allotted a Registration ID and Password.
- Now candidates have to upload document in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph and signature preview the ORA form and now click on the submit button.
- Candidates can Pay Online using the net banking facility in SBI or in any associated banks and can also pay through Visa/Master Debit or Credit cards issued by nationalized banks.
- Download and print out the hard copy of application for the further processes.
- Starting Date for the Registration of Online Application is 23rd May, 2015.
- Last Date for the Registration of Online Application is 19th June, 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Pay by Cash’ is 18th June, 2015 at 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online mode is 19th June, 2015 at 23:59 hrs.
- Examination Date for Preliminary Exam 2015 is 23rd August, 2015.
Authorized website: www.upsconline.nic.in