UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1080 vacancies of Anudeshak, Junior Assistant & Store Keeper post is released along with online application form to apply at www.upsssc.gov.in:
Today we are sharing some really exciting news through this article for those govt job seekers finding suitable careers after degree in Uttar Pradesh State. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow has recently released UPSSSC latest recruitment of 1080 vacancies for the posts like instructor, junior assistant, and storekeeper. As per paper notice printed in a local newspaper, more than 1000 ITI jobs in UP will be revealed by the state government to fill up with most eligible people. Now, those unemployed individuals who are interested in sarkari naukri can apply online for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2018. In a short time, the UP State Government will start UPSSSC ITI Instructor apply online process via the official website. Don’t worry folks; we will update our quick links below as soon as the commission releases UPSSSC junior assistant notification 2018 at its primary site. All candidates are requested to read this whole article properly so that they can get an idea regarding eligibility criteria required for recruitment.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is a state government organization established in 1988. It was authorized to organize competitive examinations for the recruitment of highly skilled candidates. The commission conducts various exams and interviews for filling up vacant posts available in the government departments. It was constituted under the provision of U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Its main head office is situated in the Lucknow city. It is working with the main purpose of recruiting talented individuals by hosting screening test, preliminary test, main examination, and interview. Today, it’s a dream of every fresher and jobless people to crack latest UPSSSC jobs. Every year, the Uttar Pradesh SSSC conducts examinations for the posts of Boring Technician, Stenographer, Conductor, Clerk, Forest Guard, Jr Engineer, Senior Engineer, Pharmacist, Lekhpal, Revenue Inspector, Tracer, Driver, etc. Whenever needs of manpower arise in govt departments, it releases employment news and then hosts selection process as per mentioned in the notification.
In this academic year, the commission has come up Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor JA Jobs Advertisement 2018 to occupy total 1080 vacancies of various empty posts. Earlier few years back, same recruitment of around 2498 vacancies has published by this department but due to some pending case in High Court, it was stopped. Now after long three years, it has announced to fill up 852 posts for Anudeshak, 228 posts for Jr Asst and 50 posts for Storekeeper. In UP state, total 44 industrial training institutes will open so for that authority releasing this recruitment. Those all contestants who want to grab UP ITI Anudeshak vacancies must have the qualification of degree/ diploma from a recognized university or institution. Interested applicant’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years. Department will decide selection procedure on the basis of total candidates applies for these vacancies. But as per our expectation, the organization might conduct written test and interview for a selection of appropriate contestant.
Here, we notify that UPSSSC apply online link will be out soon at official website. Every contestant has to submit their details through online mode by visiting primary web portal. We will inform candidates whenever an opening and closing date of online application form released by the officials. This article was written with a purpose of providing advance alerts on upcoming UPSSSC recruitments so that willing contenders can commence their action. We personally suggest every contestant not to miss this opportunity. All the possible information about latest UP Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 such as age limitation, education criteria, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, syllabus, exam pattern, selection mode, tentative dates, etc are listed below.
They are going to conduct two selection rounds, that is written test and a personal interview, one needs to qualify in both selection rounds to get selected for a job. To prepare for both selection rounds, people are suggested to download an official syllabus and exam pattern from the main site of the organization that is mentioned on this page. If you qualify in the first selection round, then they will call you for the next and final selection round but if you fail in it and then you are out of the selection league. So guys, give your best on both selection rounds to increase your chances of getting selected.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2018 Latest Details:-
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Kind of Page Details: Recruitment
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Uttar Pradesh
Application Process: In On-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 1080
- Instructor (Anudeshak): 852 seats
- Junior Assistant: 228 seats
- Storekeeper: 50 seats
- It will be updated as soon as official notification published by the department.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those who shortlisted will be offered best pay band along with grade pay and other allowances as per the state Govt orders.
UP ITI Anudeshak Jobs Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The age of applicants should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the UP Government.
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
Contestants must have completed following qualifications from any recognized university/ institute.
- Instructor Post: Diploma/ Degree or ITI from a relevant trades/ subjects.
- JA & Storekeeper Post: 12th pass and CCC from DOEACC.
Only those aspirants will be recruited who perform best in the following process:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC has released 293 Instructor (Anudeshak) Jobs. All those candidates interested in UP Anudeshak Bharti 2016 Exam can apply online applications using a direct link attached below. Contestants must note that the last date for registration will update soon. Hurry up apply your recruitment form within a specified time.
How to fill Online UPSSSC ITI Jr Assistant Application Form 2018?
- First, open an official web portal of this commission or directly press on a link given below.
- In the main page, navigate to “Important News and Alerts” section.
- In that section, search a relevant link of official notification and then open it.
- Now, read each and every general instruction mentioned in an official advertisement.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible for your desired post then click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields in a prescribed format of application form with correct details.
- Also, upload the asked documents, passport size photo, and signature by scanning it in a JPG file format.
- Download a bank challan if you want to pay the fee through offline mode otherwise make an online payment using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- At last, re-check filled up information before a final submission of the application.
- Finally, save a copy of the submitted form to your computer.
- Print out one or two copies of it for just a further usage.
A) Instructor Recruitment Important Date:-
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Applications: UPDATE SOON
- Last Date to Register Online for Examination: UPDATE SOON
- Dates to Pay Examination Fee through Online Sources: UPDATE SOON
- Final Date for Registration of Online Application Form: UPDATE SOON
B) Key Dates for Junior Assistant & Storekeeper Jobs:-
- Online Application Process Starts from: UPDATE SOON
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Examination Date: TO BE NOTIFIED LATER
Download Official Notification PDF file (Link Updated)
Important Note: The Junior Assistant & Storekeeper recruitment process will start soon by the commission, so we request interested candidates to keep their watch on this web page. We will provide all the details whenever it was revealed by the higher authority.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
All the readers are advised to bookmark this techufo.in website. We will update details regarding UP ITI Anudeshak Notification 2018 wherever disclosed by the commission. Stay connected to this web page for collecting more updates in the upcoming days. Don’t forget to share your feedbacks with us by mentioning it in a comment box placed below. THANK YOU for reading this web page!!