WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification and MSCWB Online Application Form for the total 133 vacant vacancies of Medical Officer (General) Posts has been released to apply at www.mscwb.org authorized web portal.
The West Bengal State Government has now announced the latest Advertisement No. – 02 of 2015 (MSC/web/71/Direct–I) this week via official website for acquiring capable and highly knowledgeable India Citizens. This Rojgar Samachar/Employment News was issued for WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 to fill up the Medical Officer positions by conducting appropriate examinations. There are 133 MO Jobs available to grab in Kolkata Municipal Corporation for those candidates who since long time seeking fresh Government careers within West Bengal. Only those people who find themselves eligible for this update can submit their applications by filling it in prescribed form and start exam preparation without wasting any time.
The Municipal Service Commission of West Bengal is a State Government body, which has been entrusted with the responsibility of appointment of capable employees on behalf KMC. In the year of 1984, it is the first organization that constituted under the Calcutta Municipal Corporation Act 1980. Recruitment to Category A and Category B posts shall be made only on recommendation of MSCWB Commission. Since 55 years of existence, organization performs duties and functions by maintaining quality. This commission hires best staff by organizing various examinations and interviews every year time to time. It takes suitable steps for the process of recruitment ensuring high standard required for vacancy.
Right now, board officials have invited on-line applications from young Indian Nationals for the recruitment examination of mentioned post under Kolkata Municipal. All the career oriented individuals who wish to participate in MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for various categories must apply their registration form on or before 08/01/2015 and application fees within 12/01/2016. Here we inform candidates that application along with incomplete information and documents will not be accepted by website, so try to avoid this situation. Interested applicants should note that if they are having M.B.B.S. Degree duly registered in Medical Council then only will able to proceed further for West Bengal MSC Vacancies. The method of appointment will be soon notified by us, so stay tune with us and visit this page on daily basis.
Aspirants looking for Sarkari Naukri in Kolkata are guided to understand every eligibility criteria clearly while applying by going through MSCWB official Notification 2015-16. For intrigued contenders we have avowed all the important instructions of vacancy such as upper age limit, age requirement, education/academic qualifications, pay band/salary, application fees, selection method and ‘Steps to Apply On-line’.
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 News Data:-
Department: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Job Type: WB Government Jobs
Job Placement: Kolkata
Registration Mode: On-line
Vacancy Name: Medical Officer (General) Posts
Total Vacancies: 133
- GEN – 64 seats
- S.C. – 29 seats
- S.T. – 10 seats
- O.B.C. (A) – 15 seats
- O.B.C. (B) – 11 seats
- GEN (P.H.) – 04 seats
West Bengal MSC 133 Medical Officer Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.15):
- For Unreserved quota: Maximum 37 years
- Benefit will be applicable to Reserved categories in upper age limit only as per the terms and conditions of state government:-
- O.B.C. (A) & (B) quota – 3 (three) years
- S.C./S.T. quota – 05 (five) years
- For Physically Handicapped Applicants – 08 (eight) years
- Appropriate contestants must have cleared their M.B.B.S. Degree from any recognized University/Institute approved by Govt.
- Interested aspirants also needed to have one year working experience in the public health or in practice of Medicine.
- Those candidates who had completed Post Graduation in D.P.H./M.D.(P.S.M. or Community Medicine) from recognized university will be also given preference by commission.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 150/- along with Bank charges (Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 20/-) for General and O.B.C. Category Contestants.
- S.C./S.T./P.H. Contenders need to pay only Bank charges of Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20/-.
Pay Scale (per month) (Excluding other Admissible Allowances):
- Appointed candidates will be paid Pay Band-4 of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
Modes of Selection:
Only best contestants will be selected at last for specified posts on the basis of overall marks created in following exams:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/GD
- Certificated Verification
How to fill Online MSCWB Medical Officer Application Form 2015-16?
- Login to authorized website.
- In the main page press your mouse pointer on download link labeled as “MSCWB Recruitment Examination, 2015 Advt for the Post of MO (General)”.
- Now properly read all the details point to point as announced in Advertisement.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and fill up the Application form with asked data.
- Attach all the necessary scanned copies of photograph/ signature/documents in JPG format file.
- At last don’t forget download Bank Challan before due data.
- Re-check provided information and then finally submits it.
- After submission take print copy of registered form for proof.
Important Dates for the Contestants who want to apply:-
- Closing/Last Date to Register Online Application Form: 08th January, 2016
- Due Date for Depositing Application Fee and Processing Charges in Bank: 12th January, 2016
- Closure Date of Recruitment Process: 13th January, 2016
Official Portal: www.mscwb.org
Nominees should bookmark (Ctrl+D) us in order to know further developments news of appointment procedure with this page. Be with us because soon our TechUFO teams will provide updates of Written Test Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Model Answers, Previous Papers, Answer Keys, Results, Cut offs and Merit List. If participants are facing any type of problems or having any queries, then please drop your valuable comments in facilitated box. Our expert committee will reply as soon as possible, THANK YOU.