WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 Notification No. MPP/2015/13 and online application for the total 298 vacancies of Office Executive and various other posts has been made available to download and apply at its official portal.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd has now dispatched a most awaited notice this week as Employment News via their authorized website. WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement for Non-Technical Positions is publish with the main aim of hiring most qualified workforce in Asst Manager (HR&A/F&A), Jr. Executive and Office Executive Posts. It is an encouraging notification for those all capable people who are keenly finding fresh updates about Degree based Sarkari Careers in West Bengal State. Appropriate individuals who find themselves comfortable with requisite qualification they can utilize this chance of grabbing 298 WBSEDCL Non-Tech Jobs by submitting online registration forms before deadline.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has come into effect from 1st April 2007 following the unbundling of State Electricity Board. It is a Public Sector Undertaking organization headquartered at Kolkata city. It is a major power utility of the state by serving more than 1.65 crore customers spread over 87,000 sq km. Organization has 19 regional offices, 68 distribution divisions and 500 customer care centers. This company also awarded by state government in three different categories i.e. Power India 2008 excellence Award, 4th India Energy Summit Award, 2010 and India-Tech Excellence Award, 2010.
Now organization has decided to increase their staff. So in order to that, it has invites online applications from young skilled Indian Nationals for recruitment of various Class I, II & III Category Posts. All those intrigued candidates who are willing to apply for WBSEDCL Non-Technical Posts must have at least completed their Graduation degree and that is from a recognized university only. Interested aspirants must note that online application form is available to submit from 11/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 and after due date download link will be deactivated from concerned portal. Here we notify every contestant that if their application form was not properly filled in any respect or without requisite certificates then it would be totally rejected.
All the passionate applicants strictly guided to make sure while applying for above specified posts that he/she fulfills every eligibility criteria including professional and academic qualifications as per official advertisement. Aspirants can download their Admit Card/Call Letter from primary site. The examination date, timetable, schedule and location address will be intimate in the hall ticket. Candidates need to mention their mobile no. and email ID properly because afterward it cannot be changed under any reasons. All the further correspondence to contenders shall be done via their provided communication data during registration.
The brief instructions related vacancy, educational qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, examination fees, grade pay, selection modes, crucial dates and step for “How to Apply Online Registration Form” are well prescribed below. Readers who are always searching or interested for Govt Naukari, they should follow us on daily basis.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 Data:
Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company
Advt No.: MPP/2015/13
Type of Job: State Government
Job Placement: West Bengal
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 298
A) Office Executive (Class-III): 245 Posts
- Pay Band – Rs. 6,300/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-
B) Junior Executive (Class-II): 20 Posts
- Pay Band – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4,700/-
C) Assistant Manager (Class-I): 33 Posts
- F & A – 17 seats
- HR & A – 16 seats
- Pay Band – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5,400/-
WBSEDCL Non-Technical Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.01.15):
- For General Categories: Maximum 27 years and Minimum 18 years
- Benefits in upper age limit will be applicable to West Bengal Reserved Quota Candidates only as per state government norms:
- For OBC (A) & (B) Category – 3 (three) years
- For SC/ST Category – 5 (five) years
Note: Below mentioned data is only highlights so in order to grab further brief detailed information, candidates are requested for downloading advertisement.
- Office Executive: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt approved University/Institute.
- Junior Executive (Finance): (i) Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution. (ii) Passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Assistant Manager: Graduate in any relevant discipline and MBA /MPM/MHRM from any reputed and recognized university or institute.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Examination fees must be deposit in any branch of the United Bank of India (UBI) through a triplicate CHALLAN.
- For Class I & Class II Posts: Rs. 400/- only (four hundred only)
- For Class III Posts: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
The best contestants will be recruited for respective vacancies on the basis of marks and performance in described exams:
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
How to fill WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment Form 2016?
- Login to authorized website of organization.
- On main page, press your pointer on link labeled as “WBSEDCL Recruitment Notice for the Posts of AM (HR&A/F&A), JE (Finance) & OE”
- First of all read carefully all the mentioned points in notification.
- After reading if you find yourself suitable for specified post then click on “Apply Online” option to fill up the Application form.
- Now enter each and every basic detail in prescribed format of registration form.
- At last download Bank Challan and then upload scanned copies of photo/ signature/documents in JPEG format.
- Verity filled information and submits it.
- After final submission take printout of Application Registration Slip along with mentioned items and send it by Ordinary Post at the below given address.
Post Bag No. 781,
Circus Avenue Post Office,
Kolkata – 70001
Important Dates for Applicants:
- Online Registration Starts from: 11th December, 2015 (After 10:00 A.M.)
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Form: 31st December, 2015 (12:00 A.M.)
- Closing Date for Collecting Hard Copy of Application Form and Fee Payment: 11th January, 2016
- Written Examination Date: 07th February, 2016
Official Portal: www.wbsedcl.in
Readers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page for staying connected with us and receiving development news of recruitment procedure time to time. Our techufo team will provide soon Written Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Test Venue Address, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Old Papers, Previous Model Papers and Results along with Merit list/Cut Off Marks. If having any types of questions then please drop your comment in below facilitated box, THANK YOU.