WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 111 vacant vacancies of Social Worker, Out Reach Worker, District Child Protection Officer, Protection Officer and many other posts has been released along with application download link at www.wcdhry.gov.in official website.
Women and Child Development Department has now revealed a latest job advertisement in the month of December for filling 111 posts under Integrated Child Protection Scheme on contractual basis till 31st March 2017. This employment notice was published as WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 with purpose to acquire most suitable and dynamic candidates for various category posts. Here we had a confident that this Rojgar Samachar which is recently disclosed for the vacancies of DCPO, LPO, Counselor, Accountant, Data Analyst, DEO and other posts will surely brought encouragement in every career oriented jobless persons. It is a really happy moment to all the interested individuals who are keenly searching for this type of sarkari naukari in Haryana State. So those who are capable to grab above specified WCDHRY Jobs, they must take the advantage of this golden opportunity by applying Women & Child Development Dept application form.
The Women and Child Development Department, Haryana is one of the branches of Indian Government. This apex body was established in the year of 1985. It works under the control of Haryana Government for administration of laws about women and child development purposes within the state. This organization is working on numbers of Schemes/services like Integrated Child Development Services, Apni Beti Apna Dhan Scheme, Apki Beti Hamari Beti Scheme, Balika Samridhi Yojana, Swayam Sidha Scheme, Kishori Shakti Yojana, etc. Their main visions are (i) economic & social empowerment of women, (ii) making women free from violence and discrimination, (iii) to provide a safe & secure environment, (iv) to prevent them from being abused & trafficked, (v) to improve efficiency in delivery of services, etc.
Annually whenever the requirement of workforce arrives, organization delivers job notice for vacant posts in various departments. Now according to advertise, authority is planning to recruit only active minded and energetic youngsters with brilliant academic record for Women & Child Development Dept Haryana Recruitment 2016. So, applications are invited for respective posts via Registered Post from young Indian nationals. We notify intrigued candidates who are willing to apply for WCDHRY Recruitment 2016 that registration process is already started and will ends on 15/01/16. Qualified and passionate aspirants need to submit their filled application file in prescribed format on or before due date at concern address of District Programme Officer. Appropriate contestants must have a qualification of Master in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology for getting themselves eligible to apply for WCDHRY Out Reach Worker vacancies.
While applying to these posts, the candidates looking for Government Jobs should ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility and other norms as described in WCD Department Haryana Notification 2016. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that applicants have furnished any false information then his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Candidates are requested to fill up proper and correct details because after submission no modification will be permitted. Below we have facilitated entire instructions related vacancies such as educational qualifications, upper age criteria, pay band, grade pay, allowances, application fee, job location, admit card, selection method, important dates, etc.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Unit: Women and Child Development Department
Job Type: State Govt
Apply Mode: Offline
Total Vacancies: 111
- Social Worker – 25 seats
- Out Reach Worker – 24 seats
- District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) – 13 seats
- Counselor – 10 seats
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 09 seats
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care) – 07 seats
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) – 06 seats
- Legal cum Probation Officer (LPO) – 06 seats
- Accountant – 06 seats
- Data Analyst – 05 seats
WCDHRY 111 Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:-
- Suitable contenders must have Master’s degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks or Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants are also required to have a working knowledge of computer for relevant posts.
- Please refer to official notification if a contender wants more details regarding qualifications of each vacancy.
- Maximum 35 year and minimum 21 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category as per Reservation Rules.
Note: Recruited candidates will receive an attractive salary per month by department.
- For DCPO Vacancy: Rs. 33,250/-
- For Protection Officer & LPO Vacancy: Rs. 21,000/-
- For Social Worker, Counselor, Accountant & Data Analyst Vacancy: Rs. 14,000/-
- For Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator Vacancy: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Out Reach Worker Vacancy: Rs. 8,000/-
Modes of Selection:
At last, only intelligent aspirants will be selected on the basis of overall performance in following process:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Documentation
How to fill WCD Haryana Application Form 2016?
- Open the official web page of organization.
- In the main page go to notification link and click on it.
- Before proceeding further, carefully read all the important points of advertisement.
- Now download prescribed format of application from the below provided direct link.
- Fill up application form without making any types of error.
- Paste your passport size photograph in the given space and also don’t forget to attach instructed certificates or documents.
- At last send the application form in envelope to the address specified below.
District Programme Officer,
Women & Child Development Department Officer.
Important Dates for the Candidates:-
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form along with Enclosures: 15th January, 2016 (Friday)
Official Portal: www.wcdhry.gov.in
Don’t go any where and stay connected with us for updated information regarding developments of recruitment process via this page. Our TechUFO teams will soon provide next details of Interview Date, Schedule, Time Table, Results and Merit List. If you are having any doubts in this article then please drops your questions in comment box. Our expert committee will try to solve your queries as fast as possible, THANK YOU.