APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 Notification for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) 1051 Vacancies Released Soon to Apply PSC AP Group 3 Online Application Form at www.psc.ap.gov.in:
Big news update for those job-finders interested in upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2022 after Graduation Degree! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced to fill up total 1051 Group-3 vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries for AP Gram Panchayats. According to the update, the latest APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 Notification released to hire best candidates for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Posts in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. All the brief details about AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancies are available on this blog.
Contestants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh Gram Panchayat Secretary Group-III Vacancy must utilize the employment opportunity. APPSC Group 3 Apply Online Link is available at the bottom of this page. Eligible candidates can apply online application for Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment from 27th Dec 2018 to 29th Jan 2019.
- 1 APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 2023 | PSC AP Panchayat Secretary Group-3 Vacancies Apply Online @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 APPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022
- 1.4 APPSC Group 3 Services Pay Scale
- 1.5 APPSC Group 3 Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply Online APPSC Group 3 Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for APPSC Group-III 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 psc.ap.gov.in Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.10 APPSC Group III Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- 1.11 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022
- 2 About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 3 PSC Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 2023 | PSC AP Panchayat Secretary Group-3 Vacancies Apply Online @www.psc.ap.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! PSC AP Panchayat Secretary Notification for 1051 vacancies has published by Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department at the official website. It is the right opportunity for young aspirants finding government careers in AP. Here Commission will organize a written examination (preliminary & main) followed by interview as a selection process. Contestants who want to apply for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 will be appointed based on their merit only. Now for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Vacancies, every candidate must have passed their Graduation Degree with minimum qualified marks from a recognized university. If you are in search of latest Group-3 jobs in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, then your age should be above 18 years.
The online registration for APPSC Application Form for Panchayat Secretary Posts will start on 27-12-2018 and ends on 29-01-2019. A direct link to download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Notification & Apply Online Application from an official site (https://psc.ap.gov.in) uploaded below. We have mentioned here all the Important information related to APPSC Group 3 Services Notification 2022 in this article for the sake of contestants.
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organizer Name:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (AP PSC)|
|Department Name:||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|Total Vacancies:||1051 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Posts|
|Category of Post:||Group-III Services|
|Kind of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Andhra Pradesh state|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
Friends!! APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Jobs 2022 Details & Eligibility Criteria such as age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, application fee, examination fee, selection methodology, tentative dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. briefly explained below.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s take a glance at the Region wise Distribution of AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancies as notified under the APPSC Group 3 Notification:-
|Sr. No.||District Names||Total Vacancies||Fresh Vacancies||CF Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022
AGE LIMIT (as on 01st July 2022):-
- The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years and maximum 42 years for being appointed as Panchayat Secretaries.
- Aspirants should not be born earlier than 02nd July 1976 and not later than 01st July 2000.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC category will get 05 (five) years upper age relaxation in accordance with orders of the Government.
ACADEMIC/ EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- All the contestants must have at least completed their Graduation Degree in a relevant stream from any University in India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
APPSC Group 3 Services Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Selected contestants will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- per month along with other allowances from the department. For detailed information about pay scale, kindly download the Official notification from a direct link available below.
APPSC Group 3 Selection Process 2022
About Procedure of Selection: Eligible aspirants will be recruited for Panchayat Secretary Group-III Jobs based on their overall performance in the following tasks:-
- Preliminary/ Screening Test (Offline Mode)
- Mains Examination (Online Mode)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
As per official notification, the final selection of applicants for appointment is to be based purely on the merit in the computer based exam. On final selection, all those participants selected should produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Government Civil Assistant Surgeon along with the original certificates to prove their age and qualification, etc. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit and if he/ she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity. Those candidates selected for AP Panchayat Secretary Group-III Posts based on merit in the online exam will be appointed in any of Gram Panchayat in a district and reside in Gram Panchayat Head Quarters concerned.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Application Fee
- The Application fees and Examination fees for General Categories are Rs. 250/- and Rs. 80/- respectively.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs. 80/- only.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Aspirants have to pay the fee online via payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card, etc.
How to Apply Online APPSC Group 3 Application Form 2022?
The Steps to Apply Online Application Form for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service are listed below:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – https://psc.ap.gov.in
- 2nd Step – On the main page, click on a “Notifications” link.
- 3rd Step – Now, search a relevant link titled “Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment of 1051 Grp-III Posts” and then open it.
- 4th Step – First, download a pdf file of the advertisement to your device and then read all general instructions written in it.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly, then press on the “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Insert all the basic details as requested in the prescribed format of the online application form.
- 7th Step – Upload necessary documents, certificates along with your current passport size photograph as well as signature.
- 8th Step – Verify all the information filled up in the registration form is correct or not.
- 9th Step – Finally, click on the “Submit” button to register your application.
- 10th Step – Download the system generated application form and take a printout of it for the next process.
Official Links for APPSC Group-III 2022 Recruitment
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group III Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of APPSC:||VISIT HERE – psc.ap.gov.in|
psc.ap.gov.in Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Date:||To be announced soon|
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application & Examination Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Pre Exam Hall Ticket:||07 days before commencement of exam|
|Screening Test (Prelims) Date:||To be announced soon|
|Date of Releasing Screening Test Result:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Availability for Mains Hall Ticket:||01 week prior exam date|
|Main Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
APPSC Group III Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
|♦ Structure of Screening Test ♦|
|Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Duration||Maxi. Marks|
|Objective Type Written Exam of Degree Standard||Part-A: General Studies & Mental Ability||75 ques.||75 mins.||150 marks|
|Part-B: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||75 ques.||75 mins.|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 mins.||150 marks|
|♦ Structure of Main Examination ♦|
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type Written Exam of Degree Standard||Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150 ques.||150 marks||150 mins.|
|Paper-2: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 ques.||150 marks||150 mins.|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||300 ques.||300 marks||300 mins|
The Commission has provided exam syllabus for Grp-3 posts in the official notification. Just download the notification pdf file using a link uploaded above and check out the syllabus. Here we also advise candidates to refer previous year papers/ last year exam question paper and model papers during the preparation for their knowledge.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The Commission will upload hall ticket for exam to their official website. All the applicants need to download their admit card from the official page by using Registration Number and DOB (Date of Birth). Eligible aspirants will get intimation regarding downloading of Hall Tickets through the official website. Candidates can download their APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 Admit Card from a direct link provided in this article whenever the Commission uploads them to its official web portal. No hard copy of Admit Card is to be issued by post or any other mode.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Andhra Pradesh PSC was established in the year of 1956 on 01st November. Earlier in 1953, this agency was known as the Andhra Service Commission but later on after merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions, it named as APPSC in 1956. Right now, this PSC functions with 01 (one) Chairman & 02 (two) Members. It is the AP State Government authorized Organization that is liable conducts various Competitive Examinations and Interviews for recruiting skilled workforce in vacant posts. The commission organizes departmental exams for several departments and offices of the state government. It also conducts half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers along with proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
The main functions and duties of this Commission are to look after statutory rules related to services, disciplinary expenses, reimbursement of legal expenses, extraordinary pension cases, etc. On a regular time, the Andhra Pradesh PSC publishes weekly employment news for recruitment of Group-I, II, III & IV posts in the Government Departments.
PSC Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
For any Technical Issues during the Online Registration or Fee Payment, contact through the following help desk from 10:30 AM to 01 PM & 01:30 PM to 05 PM on working days:-
|Contact Address:||APPSC Office,
New Government Offices Building 02nd Floor,
M.G. Road (Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada – 520 010.
|Helpline Number:||(a) 040 – 29802633
(b) 040 – 23120401
(c) 040 – 23120402
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hello!! Don’t miss this APPSC Group III Recruitment 2022 opportunity. Apply Online Application for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade IV jobs in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The online registration process will continue upto the due date. Bookmark this website www.techufo.in to your internet web browser for quick updates related to AP PSC Job Openings 2022 2023 in upcoming weeks. We will update all information regarding this recruitment soon after published by the Commission. Give us your feedback about this article by submitting it in a comment box given below.
Follow our web page for the further latest updates on PSC Andhra Pradesh Group III Vacancies. Candidates can contact higher authority through help desk number & email for any query related to this recruitment process.
All the Best…!!