Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2023 OPRB Notification Out Soon for Sub Inspector Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Details: Here is a career opportunity for Bachelors’ Degree holders keen to join the Police Jobs in Odisha. OPRB is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment to 477 Posts of Sub Inspector (SI) in Odisha Police on a Contractual Basis. Intrigued candidates who fulfil OP SI vacancy eligibility criteria can apply online from 22-06-2021 to 15-07-2021. Through this web page, candidates can download OPRB Sub Inspector Detailed Notification PDF while also Apply for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2023from the direct link available at the bottom. Let’s take a look at this blog for all information.
- 1 Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2023 | OPRB Sub Inspector Vacancies Apply Online @www.odishapolice.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Odisha Police SI Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Odisha Police Sub Inspector (SI) Pay Scale
- 1.5 Odisha Police SI Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 Odisha Police SI Exam Fee
- 1.7 odishapolice.gov.in SI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply OPRB Odisha Police SI Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for Odisha Police SI 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
- 2 FAQs About Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2023 | OPRB Sub Inspector Vacancies Apply Online @www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment Board has published a Notification for Sub Inspector Posts and invited Indian Citizens to apply application form by online mode. This OP recruitment drive will fill up 317 SI Male & 160 SI Female Vacancies in the Odisha Police Department. Transgender candidates are also eligible to apply for OP Sub Inspector Vacancy. Candidates are required to submit Odisha Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form through odishapolice.gov.in only. Here candidates are suggested to refer to the OPRB SI Detailed Advertisement before applying online for Sub-Inspector recruitment.
Scroll down to check Odisha Police Sub Inspector Vacancy breakup, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards, Selection Procedure, Exam Fee, Application Registration Process, Important Dates, Test Pattern, Syllabus, FAQs, etc.
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023: Summary
|Board Name:||Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Advt. No.:||SI / 2022-23 / OPRB|
|Post Name:||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Total Vacancies:||477 Vacancies (expected)|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Age Limit:||21 to 25 years|
|Job Category:||State Government Police Jobs|
|Job Location:||Odisha State|
Odisha Police SI Vacancy 2023: Details
The Category wise Distribution of Odisha Police Sub Inspector Vacancies to be filled up by OPRB under this recruitment is as follows:-
|Categories||TOTAL Vacancies||SI Male Vacancies||SI Female Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Note: If a candidate has not taken Odia as a subject in HSC Standard, then he/ she must possess a requisite certificate of passing ME standard in Odia as a Language subject.
- Maximum 21 years and Minimum 25 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- ST, SC, SEBC and Women Candidates = 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen = Period of service rendered in Armed Forces
- In-Service contractual employees who have rendered at least 01 (one) year of continuous service before commencement of the Odisha Group B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and are below 45 years of age.
|Categories||Height (Minimum)||Weight (Minimum)||Chest|
|Un-expanded (Minimum)||Expanded (Minimum)|
|GEN & SEBC (M)||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm||84 cm|
|GEN & SEBC (W)||155 cm||47.50 kg||–||–|
|SC/ ST (M)||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
|SC/ ST (W)||150 cm||45 kg||–||–|
Odisha Police Sub Inspector (SI) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Aspirants selected for Sub Inspector Posts in Odisha Police will be initially on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs. 16,880/- (first year) per month as per Group-B posts (Contractual appointment) amendment Rules, 2017.
Odisha Police SI Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: Odisha Police Recruitment Board will conduct the following tests for selection to the posts of Sub Inspector:-
- Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) = 300 marks
- Physical Standards Measurement Test (PST/ PMT) = Qualifying in nature; (No Marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = Qualifying in nature; (No Marks)
Eligible candidates, based on their performance in CBRE, 03 (three) times the number of vacancies (category wise) shall be shortlisted for Physical Standards/ Measurement. Further, those who qualify the PST/ PMT shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test. There shall be no viva-voce or psychological test. Candidates having NCC ‘B1’ Certificate will get an extra 01 mark and 02 marks for NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
Odisha Police SI Exam Fee
About Examination Fee: Aspirants need to pay the following fee by online mode:-
|SC/ ST Candidates:||No Fee|
|UR/ GEN, SEBC & Other Category Candidates:||Rs. 285/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Eight Five)|
odishapolice.gov.in SI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Below, the complete schedule for OPRB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment process will be updated once it is officially announced:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Indicative Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Detailed Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Commencement of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Examination Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Written Exam Admit Card:||01 week prior exam date|
|Odisha Police SI Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Availability of Physical Test Call Letter:||14 days before exam|
|Odisha Police SI Physical Exam Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Final Merit List/ Result Release Date:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply OPRB Odisha Police SI Online Application Form 2023?
Here is the Step wise process to Apply OPRB Online Form for the posts of Odisha Police Sub Inspector, so go and follow it:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Odisha Police Official Website – http://odishapolice.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Open a link titled “OPRB Notification for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Odisha Police 2023” on a home page.
- 3rd Step – Download the Advertisement PDF and read it out properly.
- 4th Step – Press the “OP SI Online Application Form” Apply link to start the registration process.
- 5th Step – Fill up the application form with your Personal Details, Educational Details, Communication Details and other details as mentioned.
- 6th Step – Upload the scanned copies of your passport size colour photo, signature and other documents.
- 7th Step – Remit the Exam Fee by online mode (Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking).
- 8th Step – Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- 9th Step – Click on the “Submit” button.
- 10th Step – Get Print of Application Form and payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Official Links for Odisha Police SI 2023 Recruitment
|Odisha Police SI Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Odisha Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Active Soon)|
|Official Website of Odisha Police:||VISIT HERE – odishapolice.gov.in|
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
|♦ Computer Based Exam Scheme ♦|
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General English||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||General Studies||200 ques.||200 marks||180 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||300 ques.||300 marks||270 minutes|
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test Pattern ♦|
|Men||1.6 Kms||8 Minutes||3.66 Meters||3 Attempts|
|Women||1.6 Kms||10 Minutes||2.77 Meters||3 Attempts|
CONCLUSION: Here we hope aspirants looking for Police Employment News Update have found this article helpful. Candidates can submit their comments through the below comment box for any query regarding OPRB Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment. Our team will get back to the query along with a solution as early as possible.
FAQs About Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
Following are some of the tops frequently asked questions related to the OPRB SI 2023 Recruitment:-
Candidates are required to go to the official website of Odisha Police (www.odishapolice.gov.in or https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/) for applying online application.
Yes. A Graduate candidate whose age is above 21 years and below 25 years and having able to speak, read & write Odia can apply.
Yes. Transgender candidates having required eligibility criteria can apply. However, PWD candidates are not eligible to apply.
OPS Sub Inspector Selection Process shall consist of a Computer based Written Exam of 300 marks followed by a Physical Test of Qualifying in nature.
The syllabus for written examination will consist of Paper-I (General English & Odia Language) and Paper-II (General Studies).
OPRB will begin the OPS Sub Inspector application process on June 22, 2021 and then end on July 15, 2021.
Applicants can contact the help desk at the following number/ email id for online application related technical issues about Payment, OTP, User ID, Password, Application Download, Payment Receipt Download and likewise:-
(A) E-Mail: email@example.com
(B) Phone Number: 022 – 62337902 [Timing: 09:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday (Except on National Holidays)]
Good Luck, Stay tuned at techufo.in for more updates on Odisha Police Recruitment 2023…!!
2 thoughts on “Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Sub Inspector Posts @odishapolice.gov.in”
When will the Odisha Sub Inspector Online form 2022 be available?
Hy i am intrested si exam so please my friend help me, i will qualify then i am handel my job. iam confidene i will do my best … so please my friend help me.