Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Latest BOM Bharti Notification Out Soon for Clerk, Sub Staff and Officer Vacancies to Apply Online Application Form at www.bankofmaharashtra.in:
Hello, dear job finders!! Now we have come up with the latest update for you all who are waiting for latest jobs in govt banks. Bank Of Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO), Part-Time Substaff (PTS), SO, etc. in the academic year 2021-22. The official advertisement for Bank of Maharashtra Current Job Openings has revealed to hire most eligible contestants. There are massive 1315 vacancies announced through Bank of Maharashtra PO Clerk Notification 2023. Here we notify all candidates that BOM Recruitment released to fill up various posts. Interested candidate can submit BOM Vacancies Online Application Form on or before the closing date.
All those career-oriented people looking for BOM Clerk Vacancy can apply online for recruitment after verifying all general instructions. Take a quick look at the below sections to know eligibility criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023and other details.
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification | BOM Clerk Sub Staff PO Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Clerk PO Officer Recruitment 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Pay Scale
- 1.5 BOM Recruitment Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 Bank of Maharashtra Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Bankofmaharashtra.in Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Clerk PO Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for BOM 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Bank of Maharashtra Bharti 2023 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
- 2 About Bank of Maharashtra – बैंक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र
- 3 Help Desk for Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Recruitment 2023
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification | BOM Clerk Sub Staff PO Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Here’s the latest announcement for those who are searching current job openings in Bank of Maharashtra. According to the official notification, BOM online applications have been invited for recruitment to 1315 posts of Probationary Officer, Part-Time Sub Staff PTS, Clerk and Specialist Officer vacancies. Applicants are advised to apply for only one post. If any, multiple applications founded than registration of aspirants will be summarily rejected. Applicants must have cleared their 10th/ 12th pass, MBA, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation, etc. to crack these Maharashtra Govt Jobs in Banking Sector. The age limit of aspirants should be between 18 to 32 years under the criteria laid by the selection board. All selected contestants will get monthly pay scale as per their BOM Posts.
Candidates must note that Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Officer PTS Jobs Apply Online process will start from March 2021 & ends in April 2021 (tentative). Every aspirant has to visit bankofmaharashtra.in for online submission of their application form. We have also provided a direct link to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy at the bottom of this page.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk PO Officer Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Organizer Name:||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA (BOM)|
|Rectt. Notice. No.:||N/A|
|Post Names:||» Clerk
» Probationary Officer (PO)
» Specialist officer (SO)
» Part-Time Sub Staff (PTS)
|Total Vacancies:||01,315 (+/-) vacancies (expected)|
|Job Location:||All Over Indian|
|Job Type:||Government Jobs|
|Job Category:||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode:||In Online mode only|
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Vacancy 2023: Details
Here we will update the BOM Post wise Vacancies details below in the table as soon as they are officially announced:-
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Clerk (Non-Conventional)||Available Soon|
|Clerk (Law Graduates)||Available Soon|
|Clerk (Agriculture Graduates)||Available Soon|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Available Soon|
|Part Time Sub Staff (PTS)||Available Soon|
|General Officer (MMGS-II)||Available Soon|
|General Officer (MMGS-III)||Available Soon|
|Officer (Non-Conventional) (JMGSS-I)||Available Soon|
|Security Officer (MMGS-II)||Available Soon|
All those contestants who are looking to grab all these vacancies in BOM they have to meet the eligibility norms as prescribed by the Bank of Maharashtra PO Officer Notification 2023. Contestants can download notification pdf file from our web page by using the link provided below. For brief information on educational qualification post wise, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection procedures, key dates, etc. read out the remaining article.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants are required to have the following qualifications from a State or Central Government approved Board/ University/ Institution.
- Clerk Posts: Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law or Graduation in any discipline.
- Probationary Officer Posts: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualifications.
- Specialist Officer Posts: Graduation Degree + MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB or its equivalent qualification.
- Part-Time Substaff Posts: 10th pass or its equivalent examination pass.
- Clerk & Sub Staff Posts: Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- Probationary Officer Posts: Above 21 years and Below 30 years
- General Officer (MMGS-II & III) Posts: Above 23 years and Below 32 years
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) Posts: Above 28 years and Below 45 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the state government rules and regulations to reserved quota contestants.
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: BOM Post-wise Salary Structure is as listed below:-
- Part-Time Sub Staff Salary: Rs. 03,186.67/- (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs. 09,560/-) to Rs. 06,181 (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs. 18,545) + DA + HRA + Other Allowances as admissible as per the Bank rules in force from time to time.
- PO, SO & Clerk Salary: Please refer official notification to know detailed information about post wise monthly salary.
BOM Recruitment Selection Process 2023
About Selection Methodology: The selection of best contestants for Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Part Time Sub Staff & Other Posts to be done based on the following selection stages:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
Here selection process for BOM Clerk Recruitment may consist of written examination followed by the personal interview. The board will decide selection procedure on the basis of total applications receives from contenders.
Bank of Maharashtra Online Exam Results, Cutoff Marks
Bank of Maharashtra Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee & Payment Mode: The application fee will be accepted by online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. and will not be refundable nor adjustable. The category wise application fee is as under:-
|Category Names||Amount Payable|
|General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S & Other Reserved Categories:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
Bankofmaharashtra.in Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Notification:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Print Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Availability of Call Letter/ Admit Card:||01 week prior exam date|
|Examination Date Post Wise:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing Result cum Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Clerk PO Online Application Form 2023?
Here is the step-by-step process to register & apply BOM Online Application Form for various posts:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Bank of Maharashtra or press on a link placed below.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, first, navigate to the “Careers” section and then the “Recruitment Process” section followed by the “Current Openings” section.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on the download link titled “Latest Recruitment of Officers, PTS and Clerks jobs in Bank of Maharashtra”.
- 4th Step – Read all the details contained in a pdf file of the official advertisement.
- 5th Step – If you are eligible, then press the “Apply Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
- 6th Step – Insert your personal, professional and educational details in a prescribed format of the application form.
- 7th Step – Pay your fees as described in the official notification.
- 8th Step – Affix scanned copy of your recent passport size photo image, signature and all other necessary documents.
- 9th Step – Re-check the filled details and then submit it.
- 10th Step – Download and save the online registration form to your device.
- 11th Step – At last, take a print out of your application form for further usage.
Official Links for BOM 2023 Recruitment
|BOM Current Job Openings Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Bank of Maharashtra Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Bank of Maharashtra Official Website:||VISIT HERE – bankofmaharashtra.in|
Note: Try to apply for vacancies as early as possible after the due date of registration, the submission link will close on the official website.
Bank of Maharashtra Bharti 2023 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Aspirants can check out the BOM Part-Time Sub Staff Written Exam Pattern from the below table:-
|S. N.||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|a.||Local Language||10 marks||03.50 marks||2 hours|
|b.||Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||60 marks||21.00 marks|
|c.||English Language||30 marks||10.50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 marks||35.00 marks||120 minutes|
BOM syllabus and exam pattern are clearly given in the official notification. We will update the syllabus here in this article very soon in upcoming days.
About Bank of Maharashtra – बैंक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र
BOM is a major public sector bank in India. It was established 81 years ago in the year of 1935. This organization was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the later D. K. Sathe. It was registered as a banking company on 16th September 1935 with an authorized capital of 01 million. It’s headquarter is located in Pune city. Their main slogan is “One Family One Bank”. It has attained autonomous status in the year of 1998. Right now, the Central Government holds about 81.61% of the total shares in this public company. It has one of the largest networks of branches by any public sector bank in the Maha state.
The consumer banking, corporate banking, finance, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, securities, asset/ wealth management, Credit cards, etc. are their main products. As on 05th April’16, this organization had registered more than 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches. In today’s times, banking jobs are the most demanded job in India for huge pay scale and allowances. The BOM releases Bank employment news on a regular basis at their official website.
Help Desk for Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Recruitment 2023
|Contact Address:||BOM Head Office,
Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar,
Pune – 411005.
|Helpline Number:||(a) 020-25532728
For detailed info about Bank of Maharashtra Probationary Officer/ Clerk Recruitment Notification, contestants can contact officials through email ID or contact number provided above. Bookmark www.techufo.in for further all updates on this recruitment process. Stay tuned with us for the latest news about the syllabus, model papers, study materials, call letter, paper solutions, answer key, cut off marks & result. Contenders can drop their query in a feedback box below. We will do our best to answer as quickly as we can by solving it.
THANK YOU Guys For Visiting Tech UFO and Best Wishes For Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023…!!