Coal India Recruitment 2023 Notification for CIL Management Trainee (MT) 398 Vacancies Released Soon Apply Online Application Form at www.coalindia.in:
CIL MT 2023 Recruitment Details: Here come the Latest Job Openings in Coal India Limited for young career-oriented aspirants. Coal India Limited has released a detailed advertisement for Recruitment of Management Trainees through Computer Based Test (CBT) – 2023. A total of 398 vacancies for Coal India Management Trainee Posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Eligible candidates click on Coal India (CIL) MT 2023 Apply Online link available below to start the registration process. The last date for submission of Coal India Management Trainee Online Application Form is 7th August 2022. Scroll down and check all details related to Coal India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc.
Coal India MT (Management Trainee) Result, Cutoff Marks 2023
Coal India MT (Management Trainee) Admit Card Download 2023
- 1 Coal India Recruitment 2023 Notification | CIL Management Trainee Vacancies Apply Online @www.coalindia.in
- 1.1 Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023: Overview
- 1.2 Coal India Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2023
- 1.4 CIL Management Trainee Pay Scale
- 1.5 CIL MT Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
- 1.6 CIL Management Trainee Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 coalindia.in Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply Online Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for CIL MT 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 2 ABOUT COAL INDIA LIMITED – कोल इण्डिया लिमिटेड
- 3 Coal India MT Recruitment Help Desk
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Notification | CIL Management Trainee Vacancies Apply Online @www.coalindia.in
Coal India Notification 03/2023 for Recruitment of 398 MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MT) in the different disciplines has been published on 04-07-2022. Hence, CIL invites young, energetic & dynamic persons to come forward and apply online for CIL Management Trainee Vacancy from 08-07-2022 to 07-08-2022 at the website – www.coalindia.in. Candidates can apply for one discipline (post) only. If more than one application is received from a candidate, the most recent application will be considered final. Candidates will get a direct link to Coal India MT Online Application and CIL Management Trainee Notification PDF Download link from the end of this web page.
Interested contestants should read the instructions in the advertisement of CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 carefully before making any entry or selecting options for filling online applications. More information about CIL MT Jobs is furnished below; check it out.
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization Name:||COAL INDIA LIMITED (कोल् इंडिया लिमिटेड)|
|Recruitment Advertisement No.:||03/2023-24|
|Total Vacancies:||398 vacancies (approx.)|
|Post Name:||Management Trainee – MT|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|Apply Online Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|CBT Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 1180/-|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
Coal India Vacancy 2023: Details
We have provided a Discipline wise & Category wise Break-up of Coal India Management Trainee Posts in the below table:-
|Sr. No.||Discipline Names||Total Vacancies||GEN||OBC (NCL)||EWS||ST||SC|
|01.||Personnel & HR||56||27||14||05||02||08|
|04.||Marketing & Sales||16||10||02||02||00||02|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||398||180||99||38||28||53|
Eligibility Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2023
Now to utilize this CIL MT career opportunity, candidates must hold the required eligibility parameters, viz., required qualification, age, etc. as discussed below:-
- For General (UR) & EWS Categories, the upper age limit is 30 years.as on 1st of May 2022.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years.
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- J&K Domiciled – 05 (five) years
- MT Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma or Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with at least 60% marks from recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- MT Environment: Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks OR any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- MT Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engg with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with at least 60% marks.
- MT Marketing & Sales: Recognized Degree with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with at least 60% marks from recognized Institute / University.
- MT Community Development:
- At least 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma of two-year duration in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management with at least 60% marks; OR
- Minimum 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Develop/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with at least 60% marks.
- MT Legal: Graduate in Law of 03 (three) years/ 05 (five) years’ duration from recognised University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- MT Public Relations: PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Full-time courses) in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognised University with minimum of 60% marks.
- MT Company Secretary: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute having acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/ Fellow Membership of ICSI.
CIL Management Trainee Pay Scale
- During the training period, selected aspirants will be placed as MT in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- pm.
- On successful completion of 01 year training period, candidates will be placed in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- pm with 01 year probation.
- Candidates will also get Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and other allowances as applicable for the post.
CIL MT Bharti Application/ Examination Fee
- Rs. 1000/- plus GST Rs. 180/- totaling Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty Only) for General, EWS and OBC Category Candidates.
- There is no fee for those applicants belongs to SC, ST, PWD and Employees of Coal India Limited & its subsidiaries.
- Contestants can pay their fees through online mode, i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
CIL Management Trainee Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: The department will organize the following selection procedure to recruit dynamic applicants for the post Management Trainee in Coal India Limited:-
- Computer Based Online Test = 200 marks
- Documents Verification (DV)
- Initial Medical Examination (IME)
Selection for CIL MT Vacancies will be based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Online Test (CBT) only. Selected candidates will be intimated about Documents Verification & Initial Medical Examination on their registered E-mail ID. Offer of Appointment will be issued only after successful completion of DV & IME.
Check CIL Management Trainee (MT) 2019 Results, Cut off Marks
coalindia.in Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification/ Advertisement Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Applications:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fees:||Yet to be announced|
|Date for Downloading of CBT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||Two weeks before CBT examination date|
|Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT):||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing CBT Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing CBT Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified later on|
|Release of Final Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Online Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2023?
Here we have listed steps to submit Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Online Application Form, so go through it and apply your details quickly. While filling up the online registration form, candidates must be ready with the scanned copies of requisite Documents, E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, etc. The steps to apply online application are as under:-
- 1st Step – Open the CIL official website, i.e. https://www.coalindia.in.
- 2nd Step – Go to the section named as “Career with CIL” and then “Jobs at Coal India”.
- 3rd Step – Click on the link titled “CIL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment Notification No. 03/2022”.
- 4th Step – Download the detailed advertisement and then read all the important instructions.
- 5th Step – Now, press the ‘Apply Online’ link and then the ‘I Agree’ button.
- 6th Step – Fill up the necessary details like Name, Category, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. and then press the “Submit” button.
- 7th Step – Check out your E-mail ID and Mobile Number as the Application Sequence Number, User ID, and Password has been sent.
- 8th Step – Re-login to your account by inserting your User ID & Password.
- 9th Step – Upload scanned images of the photo, signature, and relevant documents.
- 10th Step – Make payment through Debit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking whichever is applicable.
- 11th Step – Print a copy of the application form & payment acknowledge slip.
- 12th Step – A copy of this filled-up application form should be kept with you till the completion of a recruitment procedure.
Official Links for CIL MT 2023 Recruitment
|Coal India MT Detailed Notification No. 03/2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Coal India MT Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Live Soon)|
|FAQs for Coal India MT Recruitment:
|Official Website of Coal India Limited:||VISIT HERE @coalindia.in|
Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
Let us check the Structure of CIL MT Computer Based Online Test (CBT) as we have shared below in detail:-
- The online test will consist of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in each paper.
- There is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be bilingual, i.e. in English and Hindi only.
|Papers||Topics||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|GEN/ EWS||OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Paper – 1||General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning,
Numerical Ability and General English
|100 MCQs||100 marks||40 marks||35 marks||30 marks||03 hours|
|Paper – 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||100 MCQs||100 marks||40 marks||35 marks||30 marks|
ABOUT COAL INDIA LIMITED – कोल इण्डिया लिमिटेड
CIL is an MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking Company. It is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company founded in November 1975 and headquartered in Kolkata. The Maharatna status has been conferred by the Union Government of India in April 2011. It relates to metal and mining industry. It produces around 84% of India’s overall coal production. It is the largest coal producer company in the world. It operates 413 mines in 82 mining areas across eight states i.e. West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam. The Indian Government has 79.65% share in this organization. It has started functioning with 05 subsidiary companies.
Today, it has 08 Subsidiary Companies namely BCCL, ECL, CCL, WCL, CMPDIL, NCL, SECL, and MCL. It is one of the largest corporate employers in the country. It has approx 3.2lakhs employees including Executives and Non-Executives. Frequently, they create CIL Employment opportunities for young graduates to support future growth and transformation challenges. This time too, CIL latest recruitment advertisement released and information available in this article.
Coal India MT Recruitment Help Desk
In case of any problems in filling up the online application for Coal India MT Vacancy Recruitment, candidates may refer to the “Help Desk Option” available in the individual login portal. However, the contact details are as follows:-
|Contact Address:||Dy. General Manager/ HOD (Personnel/ Recruitment)
Coal India Limited “Coal Bhawan”,
Premise No. 04, MAR Plot No. AF-III, Action Area – 1A,
New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156
|Email ID (Only for query other than the online application form):||email@example.com|
|Helpline Number:||+91 7353275333 (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 05 PM)|
Hurry Up!! Don’t waste your time. Register CIL Management Trainee Jobs Application 2023 before the last date. For queries, applicants are guided to visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section uploaded on the official website. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in and follow this blog page regularly for all the further updates on Coal India Recruitment 2023 Exam Admit Card, Result and other information. Submit your query in a comment below. We will try to answer your every comment.
We Thank You For Visiting Tech UFO… ALL THE BEST…!!