Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification released for CSL Workmen 577 vacancies to apply online application at www.cochinshipyard.com:
We have Good news for all those ITI job-finders who are waiting for latest recruitment to release in CSL. Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi has announced a latest job notification on 21st September 2020 for Recruitment of Workmen. So through Cochin Shipyard Ltd Workman Notification 2020, officials are going to hire the most eligible Indian National on a contract basis. The most-awaited employment news of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 published to fill up the posts like Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Semi Skilled Rigger, General Worker, Scaffolder, etc. There are total 577 CSL Cochin latest workman vacancies from different trade/ discipline available as per an official notification. All those aspirants who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs can use this advantage by applying their details. Contestants must note that 10th of October 2020 is the last date to apply online application at an official website. To know eligibility details for CSL Fabrication & Outfit Assistants Vacancies, please read the paragraphs written below.
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification | 577 CSL Workman Vacancies Apply Online @www.cochinshipyard.com
- 1.1 CSL Workman Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Cochin Shipyard Ltd Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 CSL ITI Workmen Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Pay Scale/ Remuneration Post wise
- 1.5 How to Apply CSL Workman Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 Cochin Shipyard Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
- 1.7 cochinshipyard.com recruitment 2020 apply online dates
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification | 577 CSL Workman Vacancies Apply Online @www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Selection Committee is looking to recruit skilled personnel for total 577 vacancies of Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Painter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Mechanical, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter, Carpenter and other posts. The Board has started inviting online applications from 24th September 2020 for recruitment to respective CSL posts. All those candidates who have essential qualifications are quite eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Workman Jobs. The online registration process will remain active from 24th Sept to 10th Oct 2020. Here interested aspirants have to visit an official website (www.cochinshipyard.com) for CSL Recruitment Apply Online Link. No other mode of registration shall be accepted rather than online. Candidates are requested to apply as early as possible for avoiding last minute rush on the website. We notify every contestant that canvassing in any form in Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment process will cancel their candidature. Aspirants’ age shall not exceed 30 years as on cut off date. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST, OBC and PWD aspirants as per the Govt. norms.
CSL Workman Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Department Name:||COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||P&A/2(230)/16 –Vol VII (Dt: 21 Sept 2020)|
|Total Number of Posts:||577 posts|
|Contract Period:||03 (three) years|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Registration Dates:||24 SEPT to 10 OCT 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts/ Trade||Total Vacancies|
|A||Fabrication Assistant Posts
A 1) Sheet Metal Worker: 88 vacancies
A 2) Welder: 71 vacancies
|B||Outfit Assistant Posts
B 1) Fitter: 31 vacancies
B 2) Mechanic Diesel: 30 vacancies
B 3) Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 06 vacancies
B 4) Fitter Pipe (Plumber): 21 vacancies
B 5) Painter: 13 vacancies
B 6) Electrician: 63 vacancies
B 7) Crane Operator (EOT): 19 vacancies
B 8) Electronic Mechanic: 65 vacancies
B 9) Instrument Mechanic: 65 vacancies
B 10) Shipwright Wood/ Carpenter: 15 vacancies
B 11) Machinist: 11 vacancies
B 12) Auto Electrician: 02 vacancies
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator Posts||02|
|E||Semi Skilled Rigger Posts||53|
|G||Cook (Guest House) Post||01|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||577|
Contestants are advised to refer Cochin Shipyard Ltd 577 Workmen Notification PDF for eligibility criteria and all other general instructions of the recruitment before applying. All these CSL Workmen vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period of three years. Candidates who wish to crack ITI jobs in Cochin Shipyard must have their age as per criteria mentioned below. You can check CSL Welder Jobs selection process, educational qualifications, age limitation, pay band, application fee, important dates, etc. from the below passages.
CSL ITI Workmen Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (As on 10th October 2020):-
- Maximum 30 years for the Posts of Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger and Serang.
- Maximum 50 years for the Post of Cook (Guest House).
- The upper age relaxation to reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – 03 (three) years
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) & Ex-servicemen, upper age relaxation will be as per Indian Government guidelines.
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Those who are willing to apply must have following qualifications post wise from a recognised university or institution.
- Fabrication Assistant and Outfit Assistant Posts: SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
- Scaffolder Posts: SSLC and ITI (NTC) Pass in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker/ Fitter Pipe (Plumber)/ Fitter with 01 or 02 years experience/ training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard/ Engg Company/ PSU OR SSLC Pass with a minimum of 03 years experience/ training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard/ Engg Company/ PSU.
- Aerial Work Platform Operator Posts: SSLC Pass and a valid Driving License issued by the Government for Driving Light Vehicles.
- Semi-Skilled Rigger Posts: 4th Standard Pass
- Serang Posts: 7th (VII) standard pass and valid Serang/ Lascar cum Serang Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under the relevant statutes.
- Cook (Guest House) Posts: Passed in VII (07th) Standard.
- Fabrication Assistant & Outfit Assistant Posts: Minimum 03 years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard or Heavy Engineering Company.
- Aerial Work Platform Operator Posts: Minimum 03 years post qualification experience for operating Forklift/ JCB/ Aerial Work Platform from a Logistics/ Transport Service Provider/ Travel Agency.
- Semi Skilled Rigger Posts: Minimum 03 years experience in Rigging of which 02 years in the rigging of heavy-duty machine parts, assisting in the erection of machinery/ equipment, etc, in a Shipbuilding/ Ship repair yard/ Engineering Industry/ PSU. Good knowledge of splicing work of wire ropes.
- Cook (Guest House) Posts: Minimum 05 years experience as a cook in Government or PSU Guesthouse/ Factory Canteen/ 3 Star Hotel/ Mess of Armed Forces/ State Police/ Food Catering Service Agency. Knowledge of Malayalam desirable.
- Serang Posts: Minimum 01 (one) year experience as Serang of a Motor Boat.
- For more details related to experience post wise, candidates must check the recruitment notice link available below.
- Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees) for Fabrication and Outfit Assistants Posts.
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees) for Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi Skilled Rigger, Serang and Cook Posts.
- No Fees for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fees using Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking) through the Online Application facility available at the official website in Careers page.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Pay Scale/ Remuneration Post wise
|Post Names||Contract Period||Consolidated Pay (per month)||Compensation for Extra Hours of Work|
|Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant & Cook (Guest House) Posts||1st Year||Rs. 23,300/-||Rs. 4,900/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 24,800/-||Rs. 5,100/-|
|Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger and Serang Posts||1st Year||Rs. 22,100/-||Rs. 4,600/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 22,800/-||Rs. 4,700/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 23,400/-||Rs. 4,900/-|
How to Apply CSL Workman Online Application Form 2020?
Those who do not want to lose these SSLC pass Govt Jobs opportunity in CSL can apply their online application by visiting the designated web portal. We have mentioned some very simple steps below that understand you How to submit application form by online mode at the official website. For any queries related to online procedure, please contact authority via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply Application Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website or press on a link given below.
Step 02: Click on “Career Opportunities” link to the home page.
Step 03: Now, open a download link named as “Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment of 577 Workmen Cadre posts”.
Step 04: Read out the whole notification pdf file and then press on “Apply Now” link.
Step 05: Select your desired post to apply online registration form.
Step 06: Now, fill up the prescribed format of application form with correct information such as Full Name (as in AADHAAR), Age, Caste, Nationality, Qualification Details, Unique Mobile Number and a valid E-mail ID.
Step 07: Upload a recent passport size colour photograph (JPG format), relevant certificates (JPG format) and other documents (PDF or .doc format) with a maximum size of 02 MB for each file.
Step 08: Re-check entered details before final submission.
Step 09: Download and print a hard copy of the application form for your reference.
NOTE: Applicants do not need to send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/ Challan/ Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: The recruitment officials will appoint most appropriate contenders based on their marks by conducting following tasks in the selection process:-
- For Fabrication Assistant & Outfit Assistant Posts, the selection shall include Phase I consisting of an Objective type online test and Phase II consisting of Practical Test. The total weightage of 100 marks are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection as follows:
- ITI (NTC) Marks = 20% marks
- Objective type Online Test Marks = 30% marks
- Practical Test = 50% marks (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- For Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger and Serang Posts, the selection shall be through Practical tests which shall be given 100% weightage based on grades obtained in the test and marks awarded accordingly.
- For Scaffolder Posts, the selection process consists of Practical and Physical Tests. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Practical Test = 80% marks (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- Physical Test = 20% marks
- For Cook Post, selection process consists of Practical & Written Tests. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Practical Test = 80% marks (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- Written Test = 20% marks
All the short listed candidates based on their application details will be qualified to appear in Selection Test. The department will release a list of selected applicants after conducting the Selection Exam. At last only the most suitable candidates will be selected to the latest workmen jobs in Cochin Shipyard Limited. If any candidate willing to grab the selection process related further more details in brief, then take a look at the official notification from a link provided above.
cochinshipyard.com recruitment 2020 apply online dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Opening Date for Commencement of Online Applications:||24.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications at the Official Website:||10.10.2020|
|Dates to Pay Online Application Fee:||24.09.2020 to 10.10.2020|
|Practical Test Schedule:||To be notified later|
Contract Period: As all the posts are temporary as applicants will be appointed for a maximum period of 03 years subject to project requirements and performance. As we know, all these vacancies are on a contract basis, so the Shipyard will not be liable to offer selected contestants appointment during or after the completion of the contract period.
CSL Admit Card/Call Letter Details: As and when the registration process closed on 10th Oct-2020, the authority will issue the Call letter for Practical Test to eligible applicants. The higher authorities will not pay any TA or DA to the applicants for appearing in the Practical test on scheduled date. The Admit Cards will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. The department will upload Cochin Shipyard Ltd Call Letter to their official website. Also, aspirants will be informed to download Admit Card by E-mail or SMS or through website.
About Cochin Shipyard: CSL, a premier Mini Ratna Company incorporated in the year of 1972. It is one of the most reputed Indian Government Company. Also, it is one of the major shipbuilding public sector undertaking companies which also carries maintenance facility in India. It is a part of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi. The corporate and head office of this Ltd Company located in Thevara, Kochi. It has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility. It also has ISO 9001 accreditation. It is known for the capacity of building and repairing the largest vessels in India. Due to their huge capacity, the organization has collected huge orders from key internationally renowned companies that are situated in Europe and the Middle East. The company produces Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats, Diving support vessels and many more products with the help of more than 2,000 employees working in a factory. Their main services are Ship Design, Ship Building and Ship Repair. Madhu S Nair (CMD) is a key person of the company. On a regular interval, they release employment news e-papers notification for filling up empty positions in the departments.
♦ CSL HELP DESK ♦ Contact Address: The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Kochi – 682015
Official Email ID: email@example.com Helpline Number: N/A
Hello, Job hunters! Don’t forget to bookmark this website i.e. www.techufo.in for next updates on CSL Recruitment 2020 exam syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result, final merit list, etc. If you have any query, then please write down in a feedback box placed below. We will provide you with the immediate help as quickly as we can. Subscribe to this website and get all the updates related to the latest Govt recruitment. For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 2021, Wishing You All The Best!!