Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Notification for 231 vacancies of Trainee, Assistant, and other posts is available along with GSL Online Application Form to apply at www.goashipyard.co.in:
The Goa Shipyard Limited has now recently published latest GSL jobs Advt No. 01/2016 for filling up various Non-Executive Cadre Posts like Junior Supervisor, Assistant Superintendent, Nursing Assistant, Junior Instructor, Civil Assistant, Store Assistant, Yard Assistant, Cook, Shipwright Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Diploma Trainee, Trainee Structural Fitter, Trainee Welder, Unskilled jobs, etc. This is awesome news, those all jobless people looking for latest govt jobs after diploma can without a doubt utilize this golden opportunity. On 10th of May, the board officials have released Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016 of 231 Non-Executive vacancies to hire most eligible and highly skilled applicants. Appropriate candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for Goa shipyard diploma trainee vacancies can apply online application by last date i.e. 07th of June 2016. Applicants have to visit official website www.goashipyard.co.in for GSL recruitment apply online link. All the required information about GSL Trainee jobs is briefly written here in this article.
About Goa Shipyard Limited: It is a Public Sector Shipyard which has played a significant role in furthering the self-reliance policy of the India. It was established in the year of 1957 as the “Estaleiros Navais de Goa”. It was founded by the colonial government of the Portuguese in India to build barges used in growing mining industry. Right now, it was requisitioned to manufacture warships for the Indian Navyand the Indian Coast Guard. It is one of India’s best shipyards and designated “mini-Ratna” by the Government of India (GOI). It has built more than 160 vessels including barges, tugs, landing craft, and offshore patrol vessels. The company also exports its products to countries like Yemen. The company’s main products are a tugboat, surface effect ships, hovercraft, high-speed aluminum hulled vessels, pollution control vessels, fish factory vessels, etc. This company has achieved nearly 40% growth in last 02 years with bottom line turning positive from a Loss of Rs. 61 Crores in FY 2013-14 to Net Profit of Rs. 77 Crores in FY 2014-15.
Whenever a need of workforce arises in any of the department, it provides recruitments by circulating through official web portal. At present, it has come up with fresh employment news for the recruitment of 231 Trainees, Assistant, and various other approved vacancies on regular basis. The educational qualification for these posts is mentioned briefly in the official notification. However, those all contestants having qualifications like SSC, Graduation Degree, BBA, Diploma, BA, etc are quite suitable for Goa Shipyard ITI jobs 2016-17. Interested individuals must note that online application download link is made available at the primary website by the department. Here, we notify every willing applicant that GSL Non Executive apply online process is already commenced and will be closed on 07/06/16 at 17:00 Hrs. All the applied contestants have to submit their hard copy of the computer generated application along with necessary documents till 20/06/16 to the concerned address. Those whose applications received contrary to the instructions shall be rejected by the authority. The upper age limit and experience of the applicants will be considered as on 30/04/16.
All intrigued aspirants have to satisfy themselves before applying for a particular post. Aspirants must be ok with every eligibility norm and instruction announced in Goa Shipyard Diploma Trainee Jobs Notice 01/2016. Candidates are required to have perfect contact details and email ID for communication purposes during recruitment procedure. The further selection process may consist of Written Test and Trade Test or Practical Test. Applicants who qualify in a written exam will be called for the Trade or Practical Test. The important details regarding GSL Non Executive Vacancies such as age limitation, essential qualifications, job location, examination fees, pay scale, selection methodology, useful dates, etc. are well explained below.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 231
Post Name: Non-Executive Cadre
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Supervisor (Shipwright) – 01
- Junior Supervisor (Canteen) – 01
- Junior Supervisor (Safety) (Mechanical) – 01
- Junior Supervisor (Safety) (Electrical) – 01
- Assistant Superintendent (HR) – 02
- Assistant Superintendent (Personal Secretary) – 02
- Nursing Assistant – 01
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) (Mechanical) – 01
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Instructor (Apprentices) (Polymer) – 01
- Civil Assistant Gr. II – 02
- Office Assistant (Commercial) – 02
- Office Assistant – 04
- Store Assistant – 05
- Yard Assistant – 05
- Cook – 04
- Shipwright Fitter – 02
- Shipwright Fitter (On fixed term) – 03
- Oilman – 01
- Diesel Mechanic – 04
- Khalasi – 06
- Safety Steward – 04
- Blasting cum Spray Painter – 04
- Blasting cum Spray Painter (On fixed term) – 04
- Electrical Mechanic – 01
- Electrical Mechanic (On fixed term) – 01
- Painter – 04
- Painter (On fixed term) – 04
- Carpenter – 01
- Carpenter (On fixed term) – 01
- Vehicle Driver – 02
- Vehicle Driver (On fixed term) – 01
- EOT Crane Operator – 04
- Mobile Crane Operator – 03
- Wireman – 01
- Wireman (On fixed term) – 01
- Diploma Trainee (Refrigerator & AC Mechanic) – 04
- Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg) – 07
- Diploma Trainee (Fabrication Tech) – 03
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg) – 11
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg) – 03
- Trainee Structural Fitter – 44
- Trainee Welder – 14
- Trainee Marine Fitter – 12
- Trainee Pipe Fitter – 03
- Trainee General Fitter – 08
- Unskilled – 20
- Unskilled (On fixed term) – 16
Scale of Salary (per month):
- Those aspirants recruited for above specified posts will be paid best Pay Band and Grade Pay in accordance with norms.
- We suggest you to download official notification from a direct link below for pay scale post wise.
- Not Mentioned
GSL Trainee Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Upper Age Limit (as on 30/04/16):
- Unreserved (UR) Category: Maximum 35 years
- Benefit in upper age limit will be given to reserved category as per central government rules and regulations
- Please refer to an official advertisement for post wise upper age limit as in every vacancy there is different age limitation.
Applicants must have following qualifications for the respective posts from any recognized university or institution.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Note: Aspirants need to refer notification for more information.
The best candidates will be appointed on the basis of their marks scored in the following tests:
- Written Test
- Trade Test or Practical Test
How to fill Goa Shipyard Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- Go to “Careers” section and then click on “Current Opening” option.
- Now, select your desired post and then press on “Apply Now”.
- Carefully, read all the general instruction as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application with correct details.
- Re-check filled up form before final submission.
- Download and take a printout of the computer generated application form.
- At last, post it to the address given below along with a demand draft, self-attested copies of documents, etc.
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Goa – 403802
- Last Date for Submission of GSL Online Application Form: 07th June 2016 (till 05:00 PM)
- Closing/Due Date for Submitting Hard Copies along with Enclosures: 20th June 2016
- Written Examination Date: To be declared later
Download GSL Advertisement No. 01/2016 PDF
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Official Portal: www.goashipyard.co.in
Don’t forget to bookmark this techufo.in page for further updates on GSL Recruitment process like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer key, Result and Final Merit List. If you are having any query related to this recruitment then write it down in a feedback box, THANK YOU.