IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2022, IDBI PGDBF Result 2022-23 Exam Marks, idbibank.in Assistant Manager Cutoff Marks, IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Merit List PDF Download Link Available Here:
Guys!! Have you visited to check IDBI Bank Result Merit List and Cut off Marks of Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam held on 23-07-2022? OK, here we have Industrial Development Bank Of India PGDBF Results update. Lots of candidates are waiting for their IDBI PGDBF AM Result. To download IDBI Assistant Manager Merit List 2022 PDF & PGDBF Online Test Marks, we have attached a direct link with this web page. Applicants can verify IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager Exam Cutoff Marks of current year & last years from a table available on this blog. Go through IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2022 & Wait List related details furnished below.
|LATEST UPDATE: IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2022-23 Combined Marks Of Online Test & Personal Interview Along With Category wise Cut-off Of Total Marks Have Been Declared; Check It From A Direct Link Provided Below This Article.|
- 1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2022 | IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Merit List Cutoff Marks @www.idbibank.in
- 1.1 IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager Result 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager (PGDBF) Merit List 2022 – Details
- 1.3 How to check IDBI PGDBF Assistant Manager Exam 2022 Results?
- 1.4 Important Links for IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Result
- 1.5 IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.6 IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Online Exam Marks, Result 2022 – Info
- 2 Previous Result of IDBI Bank PGDBF 2021-22
- 3 About IDBI Bank Limited
- 4 FAQs for IDBI Bank PGDBF Results 2022
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2022 | IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Merit List Cutoff Marks @www.idbibank.in
|♦ IDBI PGDBF Result Summary ♦|
|Department Name:||Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||1/2022-23|
|Exam Name:||Admission to PGDBF 2022-23|
|Post Name:||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Total Vacancies:||500 vacancies|
|Online Test Date:||July 23, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Online Test Result Date:||August 18, 2022|
|Interview Date:||Notified in Call Letter|
|Final Result Date:||September 21, 2022|
|Result/ Merit List Link:||Attached below|
|Cut Off Marks:||Available below|
IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager Result 2022 – Overview
The Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd. has conducted Online Exam for Admission to PGDBF 2022-23. On 23rd July 2022, the online test has been organized successfully throughout India at selected examination centres. Every aspirant has worked hard to get good Marks in IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Exam held for maximum 200 marks. Candidates will have to secure the above IDBI PGDBF Cutoff Score in each test & on the total. The test of Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning were easier than English Language and General Awareness. Candidates who find their Registration Number in Merit List of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager will be called for a personal interview.
To generate Marksheet of IDIB Bank PGDBF Online Exam, candidates will have to login with their Registration Number and DOB. Candidates can click on IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2022 Result link given at the bottom to check their selection status directly from https://www.idbibank.in.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager (PGDBF) Merit List 2022 – Details
The Board will publish IDBI BANK PGDBF Merit List PDF of shortlisted aspirants for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 500 vacancies. As we know, the selection process consists of Online Test & Interview. Candidates qualifying in Online Test would have to download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Call Letter for an interview. An adequate number of applicants in each category, as decided by the Bank, has been called for an Interview. Applicants who obtained a high rank in the order of merit has been eligible for an interview as mere passing is not adequate. The roll number displayed in IDBI Assistant Manager Merit List are random and not in any particular sequence or order of merit.
Get ready with your Roll Number as IDBI Bank PGDBF AM Results can be declared any time on the official website. Industrial Development Bank of India will showcase Registration Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview under Asst Manager PGDBF Merit List PDF. Later after conducting the interview, officials will publish the Roll Number of Merit List Candidates Selected in Interview followed by wait list and interview result.
How to check IDBI PGDBF Assistant Manager Exam 2022 Results?
Aspirants can download IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Exam 2022 Result PDF page by following the instructions listed here in this section. Just follow the step by step guidelines to get the Industrial Development Bank Of India AM PGDBF Merit List of qualified candidates:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.
- 2nd Step – Click on a “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- 3rd Step – Now, again, click on the highlighting link named “Results of various Recruitments Projects”.
- 4th Step – Find a link to “Result of IDBI Assistant Manager Grade-A (PGDBF) Online Test 2022” and then press it.
- 5th Step – Enter necessary details like Registration Number and Password or DOB (dd-mm-yyyy) for login to the result page and then press the “Login” button.
- 6th Step – Within a second, the result will display showcasing roll numbers of selected applicants on your screen.
- 7th Step – Find out your roll number from the merit list.
- 8th Step – Don’t forget to download the merit list pdf file for further usage.
Important Links for IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Result
We have provided an Official URL link below that will divert candidates to the IDBI Bank’s website to check the results of PGDBF 2022-23:-
|IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2022-23 Combined (Online Test & PI) Marks:||CHECK HERE|
|IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2022-23 Cutoff of Total Marks:||CHECK HERE|
|IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2022-23 Online Test Marks:||CHECK HERE|
|IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF 2022-23 Online Test Cutoff:||CHECK HERE|
|Official Website of IDBI Bank:||VISIT HERE – idbibank.in|
IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Cut Off Marks 2022
IDBI Bank has released PGDBF Cutoff Marks Category wise & Test wise along with Merit List. Check out the Official Cut Off Marks List of reserved and unreserved categories from the below table:-
|« Cut-off of Total Marks (Online Test + PI) »|
|Categories||Cutoff Marks of First Shortlisted Candidates||Cutoff Marks of Wait List Candidates|
|Categories||Cutoffs on Objective Test||Cut-off Applied on Total for Merit Listed|
|S1 (LR 60)||S2 (EL 40)||S3 (QA 40)||S4 (GE 60)|
IDBI Bank PGDBF Assistant Manager Previous Cutoffs
The following tables showcase IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Exams (2021-22, 2019-20 & 2016-17) Cut Off Marks category wise & test wise applied for the objective test and on total (Out of 200):-
|« PGDBF 2021-22 Cutoffs »|
|Categories||Cutoffs on Objective Test||Cut-off Applied on Total for Merit Listed|
|S1 (LR 60)||S2 (EL 40)||S3 (QA 40)||S4 (GA 60)|
|« PGDBF 2019-20 Cutoffs »|
|Categories||Cutoffs on Objective Test||Cut-off Applied on Total for Merit Listed||Cut-off Applied on Total for Wait Listed|
|S-1 (EL 40)||S-2 (BA 60)||S-3 (LR 60)||S-4 (QA 40)|
|« PGDBF 2016-17 Cutoffs »|
|Categories||T1 – RE (50)||T2 – EL (50)||T3 – GA (50)||T4 – QA (50)||Total (200)|
IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Online Exam Marks, Result 2022 – Info
Following are few Important Notes regarding the Result of Online Exam for Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23:-
- Marks of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Test will be made available at the concerned site after 02-03 days of releasing the Shortlisted Candidates’ merit list & cut off list.
- Registration Number (provided by IBPS at the time of registration) And Date of Birth (mm-dd-yyyy) will be required to download the mark-sheet from an online portal.
- For final shortlisting, aspirants qualifying the personal interview will be considered by officials.
- The merit list is on a provisional basis, and the final selection will be subject to fulfilment of stipulated eligibility /medical test criteria as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The final selection of shortlisted candidates would be made based on the following criteria:-
- Applicant’s Marks in the Online Test, Interview
- Being found Medically Fit
- Subject to Fulfillment of all other Eligibility Criteria (Age & Qualification)
- Successful Completion of Course
- Satisfactory Reference & Background Check
- Award of Certificate by Manipal University/ Nitte University
- IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Waiting List 2022 (subject to availability of vacancies) containing Roll Numbers of aspirants will release by the higher authority along with an interview merit list.
- Candidates finding their place in the merit list will be eligible for 01 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance, comprising of 09 (nine) months of classroom studies at campus and 03 (three) months of internship at branches.
Previous Result of IDBI Bank PGDBF 2021-22
IDBI Bank has conducted a previous exam for Admission to PGDBF on 04-09-2021 and had released its result on 01-10-2021. Exactly, 26 days had taken for announcing the results. The result of previous exam (2021-22) PDF image is underneath:-
Hopefully, applicants got information on IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2022 PGDBF Cut off Marks, Merit List & Waiting List from this page. Kindly use the Important links given on this web page to download Industrial Development Bank Of India AM PGDBF Cut off List & Final Merit List. We have tried our best to write this article by collecting details from the official website. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) to get the latest news in the upcoming days along with Central Govt Jobs Updates. Contestants can submit their queries using below comment segment. Our team will try to answer all your questions.
About IDBI Bank Limited
Let’s Get Details About Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd: It is a Public Sector Bank (PSB) established 52 years ago in 1964. The purpose behind its formation is to provide credit and financial facilities to the fledgling Indian Industry for Development. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In terms of total ATMs and branches currently, it enjoys the status of 10th Largest Development Bank in the World. It offers banking and financial solutions in retail and corporate banking through the largest network of Branches and ATMs spread across India. Their future mission is to expand their global presence.
Every year, it releases the latest employment news notification to hire candidates for various vacant posts. Just a few months back, they have published a notification for the recruitment of 500 Assistant Managers through Admission to PGDBF. Those who are interested have applied online applications on or before 17th June 2022. Eligible candidates have appeared for the online test and now waiting for the release of their results on an official website.
FAQs for IDBI Bank PGDBF Results 2022
Aspirants can check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) About IDBI Bank Assistant Manager PGDBF Exam Results cum Merit List from the below section:-
Candidates will get a valid link for downloading the online test marks & merit list for AM PGDBF Exam from an official web portal – https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-result.aspx and also from our website – https://techufo.in.
The PGDBF result cum merit list of online test has been declared on 18th of August 2022 by the Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd Recruiting Authority.
Candidates can check out the Assistant Manager Exam Scorecard by logging into the IDBI Bank’s website.
Aspirants will need login credentials (Registration Number & DOB) to access the mark-sheet/ scorecard, but not for downloading the merit list PDF.
Only the Roll Number/ Registration Number of Shortlisted Candidates will be available on the Assistant Manager result cum merit list published by the Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.
Aspirants can contact through the Email ID (email@example.com) to raise any queries or inquire about results.
“Tech UFO wishes you all the best for your result. Stay tuned for the latest information on results…!!“