Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Latest IBMSB PO PGDBF Notification released for IB Probationary Officer 417 Vacancies to Apply Online Application at www.indianbank.in:
The Latest Indian Bank Jobs Alerts!! If you are Graduate Student and looking for careers in Government Banking sectors, then you are in the right place. Here, we have updated just all information about latest Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 of Probationary Officers in 417 vacant posts through a selection process. It is a great opportunity for those people intends to build their government career in a right direction. For IB PO Recruitment process, Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) finding young and bright personalities who fulfills the eligibility criteria given in this article. All interested and eligible contestants can click on Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2022 link available below to find out required qualifications and age limit for this vacancy.
Candidates will get all the details by referring to this web page. The direct link for Online Application of IB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022 is attached with this article at the bottom. Contenders should visit the concerned site to Indian Bank Apply Online process for PO vacancies until the closing date. Go through following passages for application fee, selection procedure and registration dates.
- 1 Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification | IB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Vacancies Apply Online @www.indianbank.in
- 1.1 Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Bank Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 IB Probationary Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Indian Bank PO Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- 1.5 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Pay Scale
- 1.6 How to Apply Online Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
- 1.7 Official Links for Indian Bank (IB) 2022 Recruitment
- 1.8 Indian Bank PO Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
- 1.9 indianbank.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Indian Bank Call Letter 2022
- 1.11 Indian Bank Result 2022
- 2 About Indian Bank – इंडियन बैंक
- 3 Help Desk for Indian Bank Bharti 2022
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification | IB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Vacancies Apply Online @www.indianbank.in
Hello, Friends!! Finally, the Indian Bank Authority has started online application process for filling up total 417 PO vacancies through Admission to 01 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course offered at Manipal Global Education Services 2021-2022. Eligible contestants can register their applications by visiting an official site within the specified date. The online registration dates for IB Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs Application Process are
01-08-2018 to 27-08-2018. The applications have to be submitted online because no other mode accepted by the department.
Those who have completed their Graduation Degree in any field from a recognized university and searching latest govt jobs after degree can utilize this employment opportunity. Candidates having their age between 20 to 30 years can apply online for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 to get admission in PGDBF Course at IBMSB. As per selection criteria, the recruitment board will select aspirants based on their performance in Online Exam (Prelims & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. You will get full details about examination structure from notification pdf image uploaded at the official website (www.indianbank.in) link provided below.
Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||INDIAN BANK|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||N/A|
|Name of the Post:||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancies:||417 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Kind of Job:||Banking Career|
|Registration Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Submission Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
Indian Bank Vacancy 2022 Details
|♦ IB Vacancy Details Category Wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|01.||Unreserved (UR)||212 vacancies|
|02.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||112 vacancies|
|03.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||62 vacancies|
|04.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||31 vacancies|
|05.||Orthopedically Challenged (OC)||04 vacancies|
|06.||Visually Impaired (VI)||04 vacancies|
|07.||Hearing Impaired (HI)||04 vacancies|
|08.||Intellectual Disability (ID)||04 vacancies|
Indian Bank Vacancy related details such as age criteria, qualification, selection process, pay scale, exam fees, payment modes, job location, etc. available here on this page. You can download the pdf file of Indian Bank PO Job Advertisement directly from the official site through this web page. We have listed remaining details in below description, kindly check it out.
IB Probationary Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
Educational Qualifications: Those who are interested in Indian Bank PO jobs must have following qualifications grab from Government approved University or Institute.
- Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government
IB Jobs Age Limitation (as on 01.08.2021): The age relaxation will be as per the Government Guidelines.
- The Age of Aspirants should not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years as on specified cutoff date.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to the Reserved Categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
Indian Bank PO Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- GEN/ OBC Category – Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Contenders – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- Note: Under any circumstance, fees will not be refunded once paid.
- Payment Mode: Applicants have the option to make their payment of requisite fee through ONLINE mode only. The on-line payment can be made by providing necessary information using following sources:-
- Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, etc.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Pay Scale
- Refer official notification to know details about emoluments and pay scale plus grade pay.
How to Apply Online Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
Guys are you interested in IB Probationary Officer Recruitment Apply Online process?? If yes, then don’t forget to read the eligibility criteria by referring the official notification. The most suitable and capable aspirants will be selected based on their overall performance for this 01 year IBMSB PGDBF Course 2021-2022. Candidates who are eligible for this IBMSB PO PGDBF Programme can start registration process by following the simple steps given below.
- 1st Step – Subscribe to the official website or just use a direct link placed below.
- 2nd Step – Click on the Career tab available at the top of a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on the link “IB Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2020-21”.
- 4th Step – First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instructions.
- 5th Step – After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on the “Apply On-line Application” link.
- 6th Step – A new window will open, click on the New Registration tab.
- 7th Step – Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistakes.
- 8th Step – Upload your Photograph (4.50 cm × 3.50 cm) and Signature ensuring that both are as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- 9th Step – After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password are to be generated on your screen.
- 10th Step – You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and edit or modification.
- 11th Step – Press the “SUBMIT” button after filling in all the necessary details.
- 12th Step – Pay your fees through online sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- 13th Step – Save the copy of the filled online application form.
- 14th Step – Take a printout for further usage.
Official Links for Indian Bank (IB) 2022 Recruitment
|Indian Bank PO PGDBF Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF (Link Available Soon)|
|Indian Bank Probationary Officer Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of Indian Bank:||VISIT HERE – indianbank.in|
NOTE: As soon as you complete your registration procedure and payment of fees/ intimation charges, take a printout of the system generated on-line application form and retain it along with Registration Number & Password just for future reference. Applicants are suggested not to send their printout to the Bank authority. If any candidate face difficulty in online registration or haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, then inform it by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website (www.ibps.in). The candidate has specific details like Registration Number, Bank Name, Post Name, Email ID, Contact Number, Operating System Name, Browser version, etc. for quick resolution of the error encountered.
Indian Bank PO Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
Selection Process: Most eligible contestants to be selected by the authority through a selection process consist of following tests.
- Preliminary Examination
Sr. No. Test Names Exam Medium No. of Ques. Maxi. Marks Time Duration a. English Language English 30 ques. 30 marks 60 minutes b. Quantitative Aptitude English & Hindi 35 ques. 35 marks c. Reasoning Ability English & Hindi 35 ques. 35 marks TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & DURATION ⇒ 100 ques. 100 marks 01 hour
- Main Examination (Maxi. 250 marks)
Sr. No. Test Names Exam Medium No. of Ques. Maxi. Marks Time Duration a. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude English & Hindi 45 ques. 60 marks 60 minutes b. General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness English & Hindi 40 ques. 40 marks 35 minutes c. English Language English 35 ques. 40 marks 40 minutes d. Data Analysis & Interpretation English & Hindi 35 ques. 60 marks 45 minutes TOTAL QUESTIONS, MARKS & DURATION ⇒ 155 ques. 200 marks 03 hours e. English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) 02 ques. 50 marks 30 minutes
- Personal Interview: Candidates who shortlisted in the Main examination will get a call letter inviting to participate for Interview. The interview will consist of total 100 marks. Interviews will be conducted by the Bank at selected centres. In the Interview, the minimum qualifying marks are 40% for General and 35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD contestants. The weightage ratio of the Main examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- Medical Test
indianbank.in Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration Process:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closure Date for Edit or Modification of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for On-line Payment of Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Print Your Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download Date:||To be notified later|
|Online Preliminary Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Prelims Result Date:||To be notified later|
|Release Date for Call Letter of Mains Examination:||To be notified later|
|Main Online Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Main Exam Result Date:||To be notified later|
|Interview Dates:||To be notified later|
|Final Result Announcement Date:||To be notified later|
Indian Bank PO Exam Syllabus/ Pattern Details: If you guys want to know the Preliminary and Main Examination structure, then download the official notification pdf file from below link. Through the notification, you will get each & every detail about syllabus and exam pattern.
Indian Bank Call Letter 2022
Admit Card Related Details: The board will provide separate call letter for every exam through their official website. The Call Letter for examination can be download only by submitting the valid details like Registration Number, Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB), etc. The authority will not issue a hard copy of the Call Letter/ Information Handout, etc. through post/ courier or any other offline sources. Candidates must bring their Admit Card and Photo ID Card at the examination centre during the written test as it is compulsory for every candidate. All those applicants reporting late, i.e. after the reporting time specified on the admit card will not get permission to take their examination.
Indian Bank Result 2022
Merit List/ Result: The result of each exam (Prelims & Mains) will get prepared and uploaded to the official website only. Aspirants can check scorecard by using their Registration and Password only while to download merit list no such details will be needed. The authority will take minimum 15-20 days to released results after every examination.
About Indian Bank – इंडियन बैंक
IB is a Premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking Financial Service Company established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement. This organization has headquartered in Chennai, India. As on 31st March 2016, it is serving the nation with a team of over 20,140 dedicated staff. Mahesh Kumar Jain is MD & CEO of this banking system while R Subramanian Kumar and A S Rajeev are the Executive Directors. Their primary product names are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance, Insurance, Mortgage Loans, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Savings and many others.
Currently, it is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. They have crossed total business of Rs. 3,10,918 Crores during the academic year 2015-16 and registered Net Profit of Rs. 711.38 Crores. It also has a Core Banking Solution (CBS) in all its 2565 branches. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned this organization, they opened branches in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. The Indian Bank Employment News is released by this organization whenever required. They appoint the best staff by publishing the recruitment notifications through their official website.
Help Desk for Indian Bank Bharti 2022
|Contact Address:||Corporate Office,
Chennai – 600014
|Official Email ID:||N/A|
Hurry Up Guys!! Aug 27th is the last date to apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 PO Application Form at the official site. All those who interested, we insist them not to miss these current job openings in Indian Bank. Applicants who applied can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get further updates. We will back with IB Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Date, Call Letter, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List. Send us your query related to recruitment process through a comment box. For all the latest govt jobs notifications related update, follow our website regularly. Stay tuned for more updates.
ALL THE BEST…!!