Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022, KBL Clerk Exam Date, Karnataka Bank Hall Ticket, karnatakabank.com KBL Clerk Call Letter 2022 Download Link Available Here:
Karnataka Bank will soon release KBL Call Letter for Clerk Online Exam 2022. Candidates who have applied to appear for the Online Test can download Karnataka Bank Call Letter from the official website. Also, aspirants will get a direct link for downloading Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 from this web page at the bottom. Aspirants can access their KBL Clerk Hall Ticket only by submitting the login credentials, i.e. Registration Number and Password. Scroll down to check Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Date and all other information about KBL Admit Card from the below sections.
- 1 Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 | KBL Clerk Exam Date, Call Letter @www.karnatakabank.com
- 1.1 Karnataka Bank Clerk Call Letter 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 KBL Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Details
- 1.3 How to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Admit Card 2022?
- 1.4 Official Link for KBL Clerk 2022 Call Letter
- 1.5 Documents to Carry at KBL Exam Centre
- 1.6 Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Points
- 1.7 KBL Clerk Online Exam 2022 Pattern
- 2 FAQs About KBL Clerk Call Letter 2022
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 | KBL Clerk Exam Date, Call Letter @www.karnatakabank.com
|♦ KBL Admit Card Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|Exam Name:||KBL Clerk Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Registration Dates:||10th May to 21st May 2022|
|Mode of Call Letter:||Online mode|
|Call Letter Availability Dates:||09-10 days prior exam date|
|Date of Online Exam:||In June 2022|
|Interview Schedule:||Notified Later|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Call Letter 2022 – Summary
Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Test 2022 is scheduled in June 2022 at Bengaluru, Mysuru, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Dharwad, New Delhi & Shivamogga Centres. The written exam will be conducted online on a date, time & venue address given in the KBL Clerk Admit Card. Aspirants who have successfully registered for Karnataka Bank (KBL) Clerk Recruitment will only be able to generate Hall Ticket. KBL Hall Ticket is required to get entry into the allocated exam centre. Candidates can sit for the examination until or unless showing the Karnataka Bank Call Letter along with a valid photo ID proof.
Candidates shouldn’t wait until the day of the examination to download KBL Clerk Exam Hall Ticket as there will be massive traffic to the website at the last moment, and the site may go down. Applicants will get Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Exam Information Handout along with a Call Letter from the official website link uploaded under this article.
KBL Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Details
It is to notify that the Karnataka Bank Exam Call Letter for Recruitment of Clerks 2022 will be downloadable from the Bank’s website – www.karnatakabank.com. Hence, Hall Ticket will not be sent by post. However, intimation for downloading KBL Clerk Exam Admit Card will be sent through email/ SMS to candidates. A window for admit card downloading will be live for around 09 days. The details like Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth will be required for downloading the call letter.
KBL Exam Admit Card contains important details of candidates who filled the application form and are appearing in the examination. Candidate Name, Roll Number, etc. and their exam related details like venue address, exam date & reporting time specified in Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket. Aspirants will have to affix their recent photograph on the hall ticket, preferably the same as provided during the registration.
How to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Admit Card 2022?
We have provided Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Exam 2022 Admit Card Download process step-wise below. Here applicants have to visit the official website of KBL to get their call letter for Clerk exam. Contestants need to collect their call letter within provided dates. Follow KBL Clerk Hall Ticket downloading steps as all are available in this section:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Karnataka Bank – https://karnatakabank.com/
- 2nd Step – Go to the “Careers” section available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on the link prescribed as “Download Call letter for KBL Probationary Clerk Recruitment Online Test, 2022”.
- 4th Step – Enter your Registration Number, Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) on a login page.
- 5th Step – Press the “Log in” button to download your admit card.
- 6th Step – Your hall ticket pdf will soon appear after submitting the required details.
- 7th Step – Download the pdf of admit card to your device.
- 8th Step – Take a printout of the call letter for participating in the test.
Official Link for KBL Clerk 2022 Call Letter
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Active Soon)|
|Official Website of Karnataka Bank:||VISIT HERE @karnatakabank.com|
Documents to Carry at KBL Exam Centre
There are some documents that will have to be brought with the Admit Card in the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam 2022. Hence, candidates must appear at the examination centre with the following documents & items:-
- Call Letter with photo affixed thereon
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the admit card and Photocopy of the same Photo ID Proof as brought in original. A list of valid photo ID proof is as under:-
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- Valid recent ID Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with Photo
- Employee ID
- Bar Council ID Card with Photo
- One Ball point pen
Candidates who bring their Call Letter alongwith a photo ID card are only allowed to enter the examination hall by the examiner. Those who don’t have Hall Ticket are not eligible to take part in the test.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Points
Following are instructions for candidates going to appear for KBL Clerk Examination 2022:-
- Call Letter issued by the Karnataka Bank is mandatory to participate in the online test for recruitment of Clerks.
- After downloading the call letter, check if any mistake or misprint is there or not.
- Aspirants have to bring the printout, i.e. hard copy of their Admit Card to the examination centre.
- Candidates should validate the details mentioned on their hall ticket.
- It is to strictly notify that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not considered valid ID proofs for appearing in the examination hall.
- Keep the Call Letter safe as it might also be required in the further process.
KBL Clerk Online Exam 2022 Pattern
The KBL Online Examination for Recruitment of Clerks Posts will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below:-
|S. N.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|a.||Reasoning||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|b.||English Language||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|c.||Computer Knowledge||40 ques.||40 marks||20 minutes|
|d.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40 ques.||40 marks||25 minutes|
|e.||Numerical Ability||40 ques.||40 marks||30 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||120 minutes|
Hello, Candidates! In this article, we have mentioned all details about Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Call Letter & Online Test Date. Submit your query related to Admit Card in a comment box if you have any. Bookmark our website – www.techufo.in so that you can check further information on KBL Results, Cut off Marks, etc. Follow us at a regular interval for the latest updates.
FAQs About KBL Clerk Call Letter 2022
Yes, KBL will notify candidates through their registered email/ SMS on the registered phone number for downloading the Admit Card.
No aspirants can request to change the examination centre once allotted by the recruiting authority.
Aspirants will get their KBL Hall Ticket for Clerk Exam from the direct link available in this article or the official website, i.e., https://karnatakabank.com/careers; under the heading “DOWNLOAD EXAMINATION CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST”.
The details required for generating the Hall Ticket from a login page are as under:-
(i) Registration Number/ Roll Number
(ii) Password/ Date Of Birth (DOB)
A downloading of call letters for the online test will start in the month of June 2022.
KBL has scheduled to conduct Online Test in the month of June 2022.
We wish you the BEST OF LUCK for success in scoring good marks…!!