Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification for Probationary Clerk Vacancies released to Apply Online Application Form at www.karnatakabank.com:
Are you waiting for new job openings in Karnataka Bank Limited?? If yes, then we have one of the most awaited good news for you guys. Just now, the current employment news published for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks in Karnataka Bank so those who are interested can utilize this opportunity. The authority is looking for dynamic individuals to fill up Clerk vacancies in its branches or offices located across India. Willing candidates can download Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2021 pdf file using an official URL link uploaded below. By referring to the advertisement, you will get a perfect idea about this recruitment process.
Candidates who are eligible for KBL clerk vacancy can click on Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link available at the bottom. The last date to apply online application is decided as 20-07-2019 so hurry up and submit your forms as early as possible. Check out eligibility criteria, selection procedure and key dates from below details.
- 1 Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | KBL Probationary Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @ www.karnatakabank.com
- 1.1 Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.3 Karnataka Bank Clerk 2021 Selection Process
- 1.4 KBL Exam Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.6 karnatakabank.com Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.7 Karnataka Bank Exam Call Letter 2021
- 1.8 About Karnataka Bank Limited – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್
- 1.9 Help Desk for KBL Recruitment 2021 2022
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | KBL Probationary Clerk Vacancies Apply Online @ www.karnatakabank.com
Guys!! The Karnataka Bank Ltd Clerk Recruitment 2021 Advertise disclosed so those want to apply can start the registration process by visiting the official website. There is no specification about number of vacancies in the KBL official notification. The board will announce total posts later after completion of application process. If you are willing to grab latest Karnataka govt jobs, then go for this employment opportunity. Eligible one can submit their form through on-line mode from 10th to 20th of July 2019. Here we want to inform everyone that no other mode of application will accept by the official website. Those applications received after due date will not consider for registration.
To apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application, you should hold Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. For Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs Age Limit, maximum 26 years will be required as on cutoff date 01st July-19. The recruitment board will appoint aspirants based on their performance in on-line test and interview. Read the remaining part of article for KBL Probationary Clerk Recruitment process related more information.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Details
|♦ KBL Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Post Name:||Probationary Clerk|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 37,000/- pm|
|Job Category:||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Job Location:||Karnataka State|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Probationary Period:||06 months|
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2021
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-07-2020):-
- Above 18 years and below 26 years for Unreserved Categories
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993.
- Those who belong to SC/ ST Category will be upper age relaxation by 05 years.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01-07-2020): Candidates must have the following qualification from any UGC recognized university.
- Graduate in any of the following discipline with at least 60% marks (First Class) or equivalent grade:-
- Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Application, Business Administration, Business Management, etc.
- Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak any one of the vernacular/ state languages along with Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates who are awaiting results of degree exam or pursuing degree shall not be eligible for this process.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2021 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: To get clerk vacancy in KBL, all the candidates need to clear the following selection process with good performance:-
- Online Examination (The Written Exam will be held on 03rd August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru.)
- Interview (Those who qualify the online test will be eligible for an Interview.)
KBL Exam Application Fee
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupee) plus applicable GST
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: Rs. 500/– (five hundred rupee) plus applicable GST
- Mode of Fee Payment: Kindly pay your fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2021?
Hello, Friends!! Please don’t forget to refer official advertisement from the web page. It will help you to know the eligibility criteria and other instructions. The higher authority has mentioned all the useful details in the official site (https://karnatakabank.com/careers) through notification. The notification pdf image file can download by visiting the on-line web portal. You can also directly download it from this article by referring below links. As we know, many of candidates searching online application process for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2021 from this page. We have provided some simple steps in the article so that you guys can submit your form without facing any problem. How to submit online form related instruction available below.
Steps to Apply Online for KBL Clerk Posts:-
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Open the official website or just click on a direct URL link provided below.
2nd Step – On a home page, click on the Careers link available at the top.
3rd Step – On the next page, you see a link labelled as KBL Notification for Recruitment of Clerks.
4th Step – First of all, download the advertisement and read the necessary details without wasting time.
5th Step – Next step, click on the option “Apply Online” which is available in the Careers section.
6th Step – Now, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details & Email-ID.
7th Step – A Registration Number and Password will generate on your screen.
8th Step – Re-login using Registration Number and Password.
9th Step – Fill up the online recruitment form and verify the details.
10th Step – Upload the images of scanned Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm), Signature (with black ink), Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) and A Handwritten Declaration (on white paper with black ink) in a JPG or JPEG format.
11th Step – At last, click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
12th Step – Now again click on the “Payment” Tab and pay your fees using online sources.
13th Step – Press the “SUBMIT” button for final submission.
14th Step – Take a printout of the applied application form and e-Receipt for further usage.
karnatakabank.com Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
|Date to Start Online Registration of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for On-line Fee Payment:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Call Letter Availability Date:||15 days prior exam date|
|On-line Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified later|
|Date of Releasing Final Result:||To be notified later on|
Karnataka Bank Exam Call Letter 2021
- You have to visit the official website to download KBL call letter for on-line exam by inserting your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- We will update the Admit Card Download link whenever published by officials. Also, the authority may send Intimation to download examination Admit Cards through the registered e-mail ID.
- All aspirants need to affix recent recognisable photograph on the exam call letter preferably the same as provided in an online application form.
About Karnataka Bank Limited – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್
KBL is a Private Sector Banking Organization established 92 years ago on 18th February 1924 at Mangaluru, India. It is a major banking institution designated as an A1+- Class scheduled commercial bank by RBI. This organization has developed a comprehensive range of customized products & services suitable for every kind of market, trade or perceived need in Business and Personal. Their branches are available in 21 Indian states and 02 Union territories. As on 14th Sept’17, it has registered a network of 736 branches and above 1311 ATM’s across 21 Indian states and two Union territories. They provide various facilities like borrowing, deposits, retail banking, corporate banking, finance, and insurance.
The organization believes in total quality products at all levels. They have deployed the most modern information technology to deliver products & services for a long-term relationship. It has over 6500 employees. For banking sector jobs seekers, they provide every detail and application link at their online portal. Every annual, they published employment advertisement to recruit new employees for various category posts. You are advised to visit official website karnatakabank.com for complete information.
Help Desk for KBL Recruitment 2021 2022
|Communication Address:||Karnataka Bank,
Regd. & Head Office,
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady,
Mangaluru – 575 002.
|Help Desk Number:||0824-2228222|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 of Clerk posts, an opportunity for all those eligible people who since long time looking to get jobs in public sector banks. It is the right chance for those who have missed IBPS and SBI recruitment recently to build their careers in govt banks. It is noticed that some unscrupulous persons are collecting money by making false promises of vacancy in this KBL Bank. This recruitment to be done through IBPS conducted written test and personal interview. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to the attempt of such unscrupulous persons. The higher authority will not take responsibility for the same.
Candidates can bookmark this web page to get upcoming updates on this recruitment. Soon we will back with On-line Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Merit List & Result updates. Follow our website www.techufo.in regularly for government jobs related latest news. ALL THE BEST…!!