KPSC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification released for Karnataka PSC Non Technical Group C 523 vacancies to apply online application form at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka KPSC Non-Technical Group C Recruitment 2022 Update: Wonderful News!! Here comes the latest employment news for job seekers as KPSC published notification for recruitment to Group C (Non Technical) posts in various Departments. As per Karnataka PSC Notification 2022, total 523 vacancies available for the posts of Warden, Junior Account Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Account Assistant, Accountant, Revenue Inspector, Labour Inspector, etc. 19th September 2021 is the last date for registration process while the mode of submission is through online.
Here all those who are interested and eligible can click on KPSC Group C Non Technical Online Application Link available below to submit their details. Candidates must read the entire article till the end to gather further details like KPSC Non-Technical Posts eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification | 523 Karnataka Group C Non Technical Vacancies Apply Online @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2021 2022 – Details
- 1.2 Karnataka KPSC Non-Technical Vacancy 2022 – Overview
- 1.3 KPSC Group C Non Technical Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Karnataka Group C Non-Technical Posts Pay Scale
- 1.5 KPSC Group C Non Technical Vacancies 2022 – Selection Process
- 1.6 KPSC Group C Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for Karnataka KPSC Group-C (Non Technical) 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 kpsc.kar.nic.in Non Technical Group C Recruitment Important Dates 2022
- 1.10 KPSC Non Technical Group C Exam 2022 Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.11 KPSC Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2022
- 2 About Karnataka Public Service Commission
- 3 KPSC 2022 Recruitment Help Desk
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification | 523 Karnataka Group C Non Technical Vacancies Apply Online @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Hello, Friends! To apply for KPSC 523 Group C Non Technical Vacancies, all those who had completed their 10th Class, 12th Class, Diploma, Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree, etc. from a recognized university or institute are eligible. Even aspirant has to follow age criteria such as they should fall in between 18 years to 35 years. Contestants will find all the information related to KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Process & other useful details referring to the notification. Candidates must register their application form as early as possible on or before the due date visiting the official website (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in). So follow the steps mentioned below one by one carefully.
Just within few clicks, candidates will find themselves registered into KPSC Non Technical Group C Vacancy Advertisement announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Many candidates might not be aware of the procedure of getting registered online. So for all of them here we have updated instructions in this article. Before applying, check out the Karnataka PSC Group C (Non Technical) Notification PDF from a link uploaded at the bottom.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2021 2022 – Details
|Name of the Commission:||Karnataka Public Service Commission (K.P.S.C.)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||PSC-1-RT(4)B-1/2020|
|Vacancy Name:||Group C Non-Technical|
|Total Vacancies:||523 Vacancies|
|Job Location:||Karnataka State|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Application Dates:||20 August to 19 September 2020|
|Exam Dates:||04, 05 & 19 December 2021|
|Mode of Application:||On-Line Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam & Document Verification|
Karnataka KPSC Non-Technical Vacancy 2022 – Overview
|♦ Group C (NT) Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacancies|
|03.||Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)||21|
|07.||First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)||66|
|11.||Warden (Boys/ Girls)||140|
|12.||Junior Account Assistant||24|
|13.||Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)||10|
|14.||Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator||45|
|17.||House Father/ House Mother||50|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS ⇒||523|
KPSC Group C Non Technical Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
NATIONALITY: Candidates applying for the recruitment must be Indian Nationals only.
- Lower age of candidates should be 18 years & upper age limit should not be more than 35 years.
- As per the Govt reservation rules, Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable for all the reserved category aspirants only.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Only all those aspirants will be able to participate who had completed any of the following qualifications from Government authorized University or Board.
- Drafting Assistant: Degree, Master’s Degree in Law, etc.
- Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, First Grade Revenue Inspector & Hostel Superintendents: Bachelor’s Degree
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com.
- Account Assistant: B.Com, BBM, BBA, etc.
- Auditors: Degree in Commerce
- Marketing Supervisor: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc
- Enumerator: Degree in Economics or Statistics
- Warden: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Ed
- Junior Account Assistant: PUC in Commerce
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): SSLC/ 10th pass
- Enumerator-cum-DEO: 10+2/ PUC pass
- Tide Watcher: Secondary School Certificate/ SSLC pass
- Library Assistant: Diploma in Library Science
- House Father/ House Mother: PUC Pass
Karnataka Group C Non-Technical Posts Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Candidates will get pay scale in the range of Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/- per month for Warden, Hostel Superintendent, Accounts Assistant and other vacancies. All the details related to pay scale post wise briefly mentioned in the notification. So candidates can download the notification from a below link and refer it.
KPSC Group C Non Technical Vacancies 2022 – Selection Process
About Procedure for Selection: Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct Written Exam followed by Document Verification to select the best applicants:-
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Multiple Choice type)
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
The final selection and merit list to be prepared based on the overall performance in the selection process. Contestants can check the Karnataka PSC Group-C official notification PDF link from below link & grab furthermore point to point details about the selection procedure.
KPSC Group C Exam Application Fee
|Category Names||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|General Category:||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 635/-|
|2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Categories:||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 335/-|
|Ex-Servicemen:||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 85/-|
|SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH Categories:||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Mode of Payment: Application Fee will be accepted by online mode only.|
How to Apply KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Online Application Form 2022?
Hello, Aspirants! Please put your Scanned Copies of Passport Photograph, Signature & other necessary documents ready as and when you start filling up the registration form. Here all those candidates who have any doubt about how to make online registration for this recruitment should not get worried. Kindly follow the below given procedure to submit your application for Karnataka PSC Group C 2022 at an official website:-
- 1st Step – Go to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, find out a link to download KPSC Notification for Group C Non-Technical Vacancies in various departments.
- 3rd Step – Have a look at the entire advertisement.
- 4th Step – Read the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, pay band, selection process, etc. mentioned in the advertisement.
- 5th Step – If you fulfil the entire eligibility, then start the filling process.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application with correct details.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned photo, signature and certificates.
- 8th Step – Pay the application fee using available sources.
- 9th Step – Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 10th Step – Take a printout of the system generated application form. A copy of the filled up application form is mandatory to keep it with you for future purpose.
Official Links for Karnataka KPSC Group-C (Non Technical) 2022 Recruitment
|Karnataka KPSC Group C (Non-Technical) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KPSC User Account/ New User Registration (1st Time User):||CREATE NEW ACCOUNT|
|Login to Apply KPSC Group C Non-Technical Online Application 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Active Soon)|
|Official Website of KPSC:||VISIT HERE – kpsc.kar.nic.in|
kpsc.kar.nic.in Non Technical Group C Recruitment Important Dates 2022
|Notification Date:||31st July 2020|
|Opening Date to Start Registration Process:||20th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||19th September 2020|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||21st September 2020|
|Dates for Downloading of Hall Ticket:||27th November to 19th December 2021|
|Dates for Written Examination Post wise:||04th December, 05th December & 19th December 2021|
|Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing of Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
KPSC Non Technical Group C Exam 2022 Pattern, Syllabus
|« Written Examination Scheme »|
|Paper||Subjects||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||100 marks||01 hour & 30 minutes|
|Paper 2||General Kannada (35 marks)||100 marks||02 hours|
|General English (35 marks)|
|Computer Knowledge (30 marks)|
|Total ⇒||200 marks||03 hours & 30 minutes|
KPSC Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2022
About Hall Ticket Download Info.: The Hall Ticket for participating in written examination will be available to download at an official website only. Aspirants can click on this link to download Karnataka PSC Group C Exam Hall Ticket & know more details about Admit Card. The Hall Ticket issued by Commission is compulsory to carry during the examination. Also, applicants must bring their photo ID proof (Passport, PAN Card, Driving license, Election Card, Aadhar Card, ID Card issued by Government, etc.) along with Admit Card for verification purpose. The exam hall ticket will be download only inserting Registration ID/ Application Number & DOB (dd-mm-yyyy) in a login page available on the official site.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission
KPSC is a Government Organization established for recruitment of best candidates in Group A, Group B, and Group C posts. On 01-03-2002, it has celebrated the Golden Jubilee. Every year, it appoints the huge number of candidates for Government Vacancies available in various department and offices. Now for the recruitment in Karnataka Graduate & Non-Graduate Posts, already Commission has started accepting applications 27th November 2017 onward and many people have registered their names successfully. The time has come for your’s too so if you are unemployed & probing for employment opportunity then here it is.
For KPSC Group C Technical/ Non-Technical Jobs, selected applicants will get attractive salary scale on a monthly basis plus grade pay and allowances from the department according to norms given in the official notification. Local people can go for these vacancies without any hesitation.
KPSC 2022 Recruitment Help Desk
|Contact Address:||KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
BANGALORE – 560 001
|Official Email ID for Query:||email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helpline Number for Query:||7406086807 & 8105358122|
|Helpdesk Timing:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Lunch: 01.30 PM to 02.30 PM)|
Hope the candidates might have got all information that with Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Jobs notification. To gather further updates on Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Cut Off Marks and Results Merit List, bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) using a CTRL+D key. For any query on KPSC Recruitment 2022, submit your comments in a below section. Keep visiting this web page for upcoming jobs after 10th pass update. Do not forget to subscribe this web page for receiving all latest stuff about the govt recruitment process. All the best, get you all soon…!!