UPPCL JE Syllabus 2022 PDF, UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, uppcl.org UP Power Corporation JE Exam Previous Papers, Uttar Pradesh Energy Junior Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus, Reference Materials Available Here:
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has released syllabus for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Posts along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Study Books. Applicants must visit the official website to download UPPCL JE Syllabus 2022 PDF and many other necessary details. A massive number of eligible applicants has already applied for UPPCL JE Recruitment Exam 2022 by submitting their online application at the web portal. Now all aspirants are looking for UP Power Corporation JE Written Exam Syllabus so that they can get some idea about their examination & start preparing according to that model. For Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Electrical Exam Pattern related details, scroll down & refer the table.
- 1 UPPCL JE Syllabus 2022 PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download @www.uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2022 Syllabus – Details
- 1.2 UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3 UP Power Corporation JE Trainee Syllabus 2022
- 2 About UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2022 PDF | UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download @www.uppcl.org
As per Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation JE latest job notification, Online Computer Based Examination will be held at the various cities of Uttar Pradesh such as Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Meerut and Noida or Greater Noida. Here we want to clarify that UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Date (In 2nd week of January 2022) tentatively announced by the board. The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in written examination (CBT) & document verification. Applicants who got merit above cutoff marks in the written exam will be eligible for DV. So it is the best chance for those who were searching for govt jobs in UP. As the selection process is totally transparent, so all applicants will get an equal chance to join Junior Engineer job.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Online Exam will be conducted for total 200 marks with 03 hours duration. The CBT Examination will have a total 200 questions. Out of total questions in the examination, there will be 150 questions from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus, 20 questions from General Knowledge or Awareness, 20 questions from Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2022 Syllabus – Details
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Total Vacancies:||173 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical|
|Type of Job:||UP Govt Job|
|Placement of Job:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Page Information About:||UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Exam Name:||UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Exam 2022|
|Exam Type:||Computer Based Test|
|Examination Date:||In Second Week of January 2022|
|Official Website:||a) www.uppcl.org
All brief information about the Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Exam Syllabus as well as UPPCL JE Exam 2022 Pattern given below. If any queries, then kindly visit the Corporation’s official website.
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2022
The UP Power Exam pattern for Junior Engineer (JE) Trainee. The Examination will be conducted on Computer i.e. online mode and paper consist of 200 multiple Choice Questions.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-I||Diploma level Engg. Branch Syllabus||150 ques.||150 marks||180 minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge/ Awareness||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part-III||Reasoning||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part-IV||General Hindi||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||03 hours|
- The Examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test at various places of UP State.
- The Examination paper will have 200 Multiple Choice Questions – MCQs from various areas.
- The written test for UPPCL JE Recruitment includes 04 (four) sections i.e. General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, General Hindi and Engineering Subjects.
- Each question in exam will carry 01 mark.
- Most important there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- No negative marks for all those questions left blank by the candidates.
- Candidates who score more than 30% Marks are eligible for the further selection process.
- The score of all candidates is to be normalized if the online examination held in multiple sessions.
UP Power Corporation JE Trainee Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited JE Syllabus PDF to score good marks and get selected for the respective positions. So stay calm and start the preparation to get higher grades. The subject wise syllabus is as follows:-
uppcl.org JE General Knowledge/ Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Current Affairs (International & National), General Polity, Indian Culture, Events related to India, Events related to India’s neighboring countries, Indian Geography, World Geography, Science & Technology, etc.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Syllabus for Reasoning
- Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Eligibility Test, Theme Detection, Logic, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Inserting The Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Statement Conclusions, Statement Arguments, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Logical Venn Diagrams, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction Sense Test, Logical Sequence of Words, Situation Reaction Test, etc.
UPPCL JE General Hindi Syllabus
- Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Grammar, Plural Forms, Error Detection, Phrases/ Muhavare, Translation of Sentences, etc.
Diploma Level Engg. Branch Syllabus for UPPCL JE Posts
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines, Power plant Engg., Electronics-I, Electrical Machine-I, Electrical Machine-II, Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials, Electrical Design, Drawing & Estimating, Basic Electrical Engg., Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers, Electrical Instruments & Measurements, Electronics, Principles of Digital Electronics, Control System & Process Application, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation, Switch Gear and Protection, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Industrial Electronics & Control, etc.
Brief Details about Mode of Selection for Junior Engineer Posts:-
The selection process of this recruitment is based on written test and certificate verification as per their norms. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks. The maximum number of contestants to be shortlisted for document verification will be equal to 02 (two) times the no. of category-wise vacancies based on CBT exam marks. Only those applicants who have been shortlisted in written test shall be called for the Interview and then further verification will be made on all original documents. On final selection, aspirants have to undergo a training programme for a period as fixed by officials. Now download UPPCL JE Syllabus 2022 PDF from the following link.
About UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited in short UPPCL is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established on January 14, 2000 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity Act, 1948. The headquarter of Uttar Pradesh PCL is located at Lucknow. UP Power Corporation LTD. has the most motivated, satisfied and best-trained employees with full competence in all key areas and the most satisfied customers in the sector. The company serves best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. It regularly comes up with latest employment notification to hire young talents for various category posts vacant in the department. The company updates all the details about recruitment via its official website link posted on this web page.
“Here we advise to all candidate who had applied for the online examination should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Exam.”