BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 Notification of latest 561 CT vacancies is released along with application form download link at www.bsf.nic.in:
Here is more good news for the job-finders who are searching latest govt jobs in Delhi after clearing Matriculation studies…!!! The Border Security Force has now come up with BSF latest Notification 2016-17 for the recruitment of male candidates in various Constable (Tradesmen) posts. The Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (GOI) has published BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 notice of total 561 CT posts to acquire motivated, energized, courageous, physically and mentally fit candidates. Now, those appropriate contestants who have essential qualification for Border Security Force Constable Vacancies can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The eligible contestants can download BSF Constable Application form by logging to official website. The interested candidates have to submit their registration form on or before the closing date 20th of June 2016 via offline mode. We advise everyone to check out eligibility criteria and other useful details from a below-written article.
The Border Security Force is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is also known as Seema Rakshak Dhal. It was established on 01st of December 1965. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is one of many law enforcement agencies in India. At present, it stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. The head office of this agency is in New Delhi. It is an Armed Force of the Union of India tasked with various assignments from time to time. It has grown exponentially from a few battalions to 186 battalions with strength of 2.5 lakh personnel including an expanding air wing, marine wing, artillery regiments and commando units. It has currently K.K. Sharma as a Director General of this organization. Whenever a need arises, it releases employment news and invites applications for respective posts.
Recently, this force had published employment notification for 622 ASI and HC posts in Communication Wing. Now on 23rd of May, the Border Security Force has disclosed advertisement notice and invited applications from MALE Indian Citizens for filling up 561 Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies in the force. The BSF latest Notification of the academic year 2016-17 is revealed for various CT posts like Sweeper, Painter, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Washer Man, Cook, Tailor, Waiter, etc. If passionate candidates want to apply for this recruitment, then they should have possessed Matriculation or equivalent course from a recognized board. Applicants are also required to have 02 years work experience in respective trades. The age of interested contender must be in between 18 to 23 years as on 01/07/2016. Here, we notify everyone that the last date to submit prescribed application form is 20/06/2016. Candidates, please note that if your application is not in prescribed format or not accompanied by the required document then it shall be rejected. All contestants have to send their registration form at concerned Headquarters under which their state falls through post along with asked certificates.
As per a transfer policy of the force, those candidates who selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The recruitment authority will conduct Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination for selection of most eligible applicants. Shortlisted aspirants will receive PB-I Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-. We strictly guide every contestant to go through BSF Constable (TM) Notification 2016-17 once before filling up their application form. Applicants should apply only if they fulfill eligibility criteria required for these border security force jobs. Here we inform contestants that BSF application form and official notification for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) can be downloaded by clicking on a quick link below. The important details about CT vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limit, physical standards, medical standard, pay scale, grade pay, postal address, useful dates, etc are described below.
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Organization Name: Border Security Force
Advertisement Notice: L/No 7912
Type Category: Central Government Jobs
Location of Job: India
Registration Process: Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 561
Vacancy Name: Constable Tradesman (Male)
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Cobbler – 67 seats
- Washer Man – 49 seats
- Water Carrier – 49 seats
- Tailor – 28 seats
- Mali – 01 seat
- Khoji – 06 seats
- Cook – 140 seats
- Painter – 05 seats
- Carpenter – 02 seats
- Barber – 42 seats
- Sweeper – 147 seats
- Waiter – 24 seats
- Draughtsman – 01 seat
Pay Scale (per month):
- All those applicants who selected for respective posts will receive a Pay Band-I of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 2,000/- Grade Pay along with admissible allowances.
Note: Examination fee must be paid through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in favor of Concerned IG/Commandant payable at bank or post office.
- Unreserved/ OBC Quota: Rs. 50/- (rupees fifty only)
- Reversed (SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen) Quota: No Fees
Eligibility Criteria for Border Security Force CT Jobs 2016-17:-
Age Limit (as on 01st Aug’16):
- Above 18 years and below 23 years for General Category.
- Age relaxation will be permissible to SC/ST/OBC and other special categories as per instructions of Central Govt. norms.
Educational and Other Qualifications:
Intrigued candidates must have possessed following education qualifications from a Government approved university or board.
- Matriculation or its equivalent along with 02 (two) work experience in respective trades OR 01 (one) year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute OR 02 (two) years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Only best candidates will be recruited based on their performance and marks obtained from the following selection procedure:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
How to fill BSF Constable Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website of this agency.
- Click on a download link named as “BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016” in the home page.
- First, read all the important instructions prescribed in the official advertisement pdf file.
- Now, download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill up all basic details mentioned in the registration form such as full name, father’s name, caste, nationality, state name, DOB, age, education qualifications, residential address, etc.
- Also, don’t forget to fill up admit card form with mandatory information.
- Attach requisite xerox copies of the documents and demand draft along with applicant form.
- At last, send it to the respective postal address before closing date.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms: 20th June 2016
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Availability Date: Notified Soon
- Date for PST/ PET Examination: Notified Soon
Official Online Portal: www.bsf.nic.in
Save techufo.in web page for receiving further latest updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2016. In a short period, we will provide you exam details; admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result and final merit list. You can comment us in a feedback box provided below regarding any query. Our team will answer your questions as quickly as possible, THANK YOU.