BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 Notification released for latest 1074 CT vacancies along with Border Security Force Application Form download link at www.bsf.nic.in:
Here is more good news for the job-finders who are searching latest govt jobs in Delhi after clearing Matriculation studies!! The Border Security Force has now come up with BSF latest Notification 2017-18 for the recruitment of male candidates in various Constable (Tradesmen) posts. The Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (GOI) has published BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 notice of total 1074 CT posts to acquire motivated, energized, courageous, physically and mentally fit candidates. Now, those appropriate contestants who have essential qualification for Border Security Force Constable Vacancies can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The eligible contestants can download BSF Constable Application form pdf by logging to official website. The interested candidates have to submit their registration form on or before the closing date 30th of October 2017 via offline mode. We advise everyone to check out eligibility criteria and other useful details from a below-written article.
The Border Security Force is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is also known as Seema Rakshak Dhal. It was established on 01st of December 1965. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is one of many law enforcement agencies in India. At present, it stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. The head office of this agency is in New Delhi. It is an Armed Force of the Union Govt. of India tasked with various assignments from time to time. It has grown exponentially from a few battalions to 186 battalions with strength of 2.5 lakh personnel including an expanding air wing, marine wing, artillery regiments and commando units. It has currently K.K. Sharma as a Director General of this organization. Whenever a need arises, it releases employment news and invites applications for respective posts. (Also, Check BSF Water Wing Head Constable Bharti related eligibility details & much more.)
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 Notification & Application Form Download PDF @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1 BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 Notification & Application Form Download PDF @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.1 BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2017-2018 Advertisement Notice
- 1.2 BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2017-18 Details
- 1.3 Border Security Force 1074 Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 bsf.nic.in Tradesman Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Download & Apply BSF Constable Application Form 2017?
- 1.6 Border Security Force Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Dates
- 1.7 BSF Tradesmen Exam Admit Card Download
- 1.8 BSF Constable Result/Final Merit List
Recently, this force had published employment notification for ASI and HC posts in Communication Wing. Now on 11th of September, the Border Security Force has disclosed advertisement notice and invited applications from MALE Indian Citizens for filling up 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies in the force. The BSF latest Notification of the academic year 2017-18 is revealed for various CT posts like Sweeper, Painter, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Washer Man, Cook, Tailor, Waiter, etc. If passionate candidates want to apply for this recruitment, then they should have possessed Matriculation or equivalent course from a recognized board. Applicants are also required to have 02 years work experience in respective trades. The age of interested contender must be in between 18 to 23 years as on 01/08/2017. Here, we notify everyone that the last date to submit prescribed application form is 30/10/2017. Candidates, please note that if your application is not in prescribed format or not accompanied by the required document then it shall be rejected. All contestants have to send their registration form at concerned Headquarters under which their state falls through post along with asked certificates.
BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2017-2018 Advertisement Notice
As per a transfer policy of the force, those candidates who selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The recruitment authority will conduct Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination for selection of most eligible applicants. Shortlisted aspirants will receive PB-I Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-. We strictly guide every contestant to go through BSF Constable (TM) Notification 2017-18 once before filling up their application form. Applicants should apply only if they fulfill eligibility criteria required for these border security force jobs. Here we inform contestants that BSF application form and official notification for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) can be downloaded by clicking on a quick link below. The important details about CT vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limit, physical standards, medical standard, pay scale, grade pay, postal address, useful dates, etc are described below.
|♦ Job Highlight ♦|
|» Organization Name: BORDER SECURITY FORCE (B.S.F.)
» Advertisement Notice: 22/36/Advt/CT(TM)-2017/Rectt/BSF/2017/7004-29
» Total No. of Vacancies: 1074
» Vacancy Name: Male Constable (Tradesman)
» Type Category: Central Government Jobs
» Location of Job: India
» Registration Process: Off-line mode
» Online Form Download Link: Attached Below
» Application Due Date: 30 days from the date of notification
BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2017-18 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
It is to inform here all those applying their application for above CT (TM) vacancies that the posts are temporary but likely to become permanent in future. The total number of 1074 vacancies available here may increase or may decrease based on circumstances. All those contestants who want check distribution of BSF Male Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy State-wise and Category-wise should refer the advertisement notice from below URL link.
Tradesmen Pay Scale (per month): All those applicants who selected for respective posts will receive a Pay Band-I of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 2,000/- Grade Pay along with admissible allowances.
Examination Fee: The examination fee must be paid through Demand Draft/Postal Order in favor of Concerned IG/Commandant payable at Bank or Post office of concerned RAs/Headquarters, under which your state falls.
- Unreserved/OBC Quota: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- Reversed (SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen) Quota: No Fees
Border Security Force 1074 Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
As far as eligibility criteria concert, it is one of the most important parts of every recruitment process. Mostly eligibility details consist of essential qualifications, age limitation, physical requirements, etc. Now, contestants are advised to refer the below-mentioned criteria and finalize whether they are suitable for recruitment or not.
Age Limit (as on 01st Aug’17): Contenders having their age as per criteria set by the Department, only they can go for this recruitment procedure. Hence, catch the category wise age limitation for reserved and unreserved candidates as shown below:-
- Above 18 years and below 23 years for General Category as on cutoff date mentioned above.
- Age relaxation will be permissible to SC/ST/OBC and other special categories as per instructions of Central Govt. norms. The age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit are as follow:-
- Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) – Upto 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – Upto 03 years
- To know more about relaxation for other categories, kindly check the notification link available below.
Educational and Other Qualifications: Intrigued candidates must have possessed following education qualifications from a Government approved university or board.
- Matriculation or its equivalent along with:-
- 02 (two) years work experience in respective trades OR
- 01 (one) year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade OR
- 02 (two) years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
|1)||SC/Adivasis of all States and Union Territories including Nagas and Mizos||162.50 Cms||76-81 Cms|
|2)||Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kumaonese, Marathas and persons hailing from Himachal Pradesh (HP), Sikkim, Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir, Nagaland, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir||165 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|3)||All other States and Union Territories||167.50 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|Weight: It should be proportionate to height as per medical standards.|
bsf.nic.in Tradesman Selection Process
Selection Method: Only the best candidates will be recruited based on their performance and marks obtained from the following selection procedure:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Written Examination (100 marks)
- Medical Examination
As per the Border Security Force Recruitment Department’s rules, those who willing to get selected for CT (Tradesman) jobs must pass the above mentioned selection rounds with good performance. The Physical Exams to be held first and then another test to conduct on scheduled dates. Applicants who qualify the PST, PET & Documentation will be called to attend Trade Test. Those who pass Trade Test will have to participate in Written Test consist of 100 questions for 100 marks. The Medical Examination will be conducted only after the release of a written test result. In the order of merit, aspirants to be invited for Medical Test.
How to Download & Apply BSF Constable Application Form 2017?
Candidates, don’t know the procedure to apply recruitment form? Here are the steps by following which you will be able to download, fill up and then submit your application form for Border Security Force Tradesman Jobs without facing any problem as well as the mistake. You have to download prescribed Application form & Admit card from the website and then print it out in a foolscap size (single side) paper for the registration process.
- Open an official website of the Border Security Force.
- Click on a download link named as “BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18” in the home page.
- First, read all the important instructions prescribed in the official advertisement pdf file.
- Now, download the prescribed format of application form and admit card.
- Fill up all basic details mentioned in the registration form such as Full Name, Father’s Name, Caste, Nationality, State Name, DOB, Age, Education Qualifications, Residential Address, etc.
- Also, don’t forget to fill up admit card form with mandatory information such as Post Name, Candidate Name, Father Name, Aadhar Card/ID Card Number, Category, Birth Date, Personal Identification Marks, Address, Signature, etc.
- Attach requisite xerox copies of the documents and demand draft along with applicant form.
- As soon as you fill up the application form as well as admit card form, re-check both forms properly.
- Take one or two printouts of both filled up forms for just a future reference.
- At last, send it to the respective postal address shown below before a closing date.
Government of India (GOI)
Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General Border Security Force
Border Security Force Tradesman Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Dates
Here are the important dates that candidates must know if they want to apply for their recruitment in BSF. The dates for application submission mentioned here in this section while dates for admit card and exam will be notified soon in a short time. One thing here we want to say that if you are dreaming for police jobs after 10th class exam, then do not let go this chance that comes very rarely. Now, take a look at the following key dates and start your registration for recruitment.
- Advertisement Notice Date: 11th September 2017
- Starting Date of Registration of Applications: 11th September 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms: 30th October 2017
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Availability Date: Notified Soon
- Date for PST/ PET Examination: Notified Soon
- Trade Test Date: Notified Later
- Written Examination Date: Notified Later
- Release Date of Final Result: Notified Later
BSF Tradesmen Exam Admit Card Download
About Admit Card/Call Letter: All such aspirants whose application forms found to be in order will be invited for Physical Test by providing Admit Card. The Department will start issuing Admit Card to eligible applicants 15-16 prior exam date through offline sources. Candidates can click here on BSF Admit Card link to know complete details. All are directed to note that without Admit Card, they cannot be able to appear for any of the selection exams. Contestants should not worry as we will update here about exam hall ticket whenever any detail available.
BSF Constable Result/Final Merit List
About Result/Merit List: The higher authority will make separate final merit list for each category namely GC, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen in respect of each State based on their marks obtained in the Written Examination. Also, we have attached a link to check Border Security Force CT Tradesman Results here with this web blog so that every applying candidate can refer it. Applicants can visit this website to know more about result & cutoff marks after completion of their selection process.
Official Online Web Portal
Candidates! Bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) for receiving further latest updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2017-18. In a short period, we will provide you exam dates, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result and final merit list. You can comment us in a feedback box provided below regarding any query. Our team will answer your questions as quickly as possible. THANK YOU!!