KPSC Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021, Karnataka PSC Group C Exam Dates, KPSC Non Technical Group-C Exam Call Letter, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non Technical Hall Ticket Download Link Available Online Here:
Karnataka Public Service Commission will shortly upload the KPSC Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021 to its online web portal. More than ten thousand candidates have applied online for Karnataka PSC Group ‘C’ (Non-Tech) Recruitment Exam for various Graduate and Non-Graduate Posts. Now as we know, every contestant looking forward to downloading their KPSC Group C Exam Hall Ticket for Warden, Account Assistant, First Grade Revenue Inspector, DEO, House Father/Mother, Junior Account Assistant, Labour Inspector & many other posts. Here we have attached a direct link to download KPSC Group C Non Technical Hall Ticket PDF with this page at the bottom. Candidates are guided to read out this entire article for all details about KPSC Non Technical Grp-C Admission Ticket, Exam Pattern, FAQs, etc.
|♦ LATEST NEWS ♦|
|Hello!! KPSC Admit Card for Group-C (Non Technical) 2021 Exam will be Available Soon to download from an official website link attached below. Stay tuned for the next update.|
- 1 KPSC Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021 Download | Karnataka PSC Grp-C Non-Tech Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KPSC Non Technical Group C Hall Ticket 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 How to download KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam 2021 Hall Ticket Online?
- 1.3 kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021 Details
- 1.4 KPSC Group-C Non-Technical Call Letter 2021 – Important Information
- 1.5 KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.6 Karnataka PSC Group-C (Non Technical) Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
KPSC Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021 Download | Karnataka PSC Grp-C Non-Tech Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct Written Examination for Direct Recruitment of 523 Group-C Non Technical Posts in various departments as per the selection procedure. KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Date 2021 along with reporting time and other information to be announced by the commission at its official website. The competitive exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Applicants can check KPSC Group C Exam Syllabus & Previous Papers PDF to begin preparation with the aim of scoring good marks. The examination will be held with two papers in different timings. Applicants will get 01 hour & 30 minutes time duration for completing Paper-I while 02 hours for Paper-II. Downloading of Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Call Letter Copy is compulsory for contestants who are eligible to appear for the written test.
Candidates who have applied successfully only they can generate Karnataka PSC Group C e-Admit Card for Written Test by login through their credential details. Applicants must collect their Call Letter within the limited days otherwise not allowed for the examination. So in this article, candidates can download KPSC Non-Technical (Group-C) Timetable & Admit Card from the quick links given below. Also, check further more information from the following passages.
KPSC Non Technical Group C Hall Ticket 2021 – Overview
|♦ Exam Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission (K.P.S.C.)|
|Job Advertisement No.:||PSC-1-RT(4)B-1/2020|
|Exam Name:||Group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) Competitive Exam 2020 2021|
|No. of Vacancies:||523 vacancies|
|Registration Dates:||20th August to 19th September 2020|
|Examination Date:||In February/ March 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date:||01 week prior exam date|
|Graduate Posts:||» Warden (Boys/ Girls)
» Hostel Superintendents
» Drafting Assistant
» Labour Inspector
» Statistical Inspector
» Account Assistant
» Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)
» First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)
» Marketing Supervisor
|Non-Graduate Posts:||» Junior Account Assistant
» Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)
» Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator
» Tide Watcher
» Library Assistant
» House Father/ House Mother
|Hall Ticket Link:||Attached below|
|Exam Syllabus:||CLICK HERE|
How to download KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam 2021 Hall Ticket Online?
Candidates can follow the steps enclosed below which will help in downloading KPSC Group C (Non-Technical) Exam 2021 Admit Card from http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. As all the steps are simple, so every contestant can understand and follow. The detailed steps are as under:-
- Step 1: Open an official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Step 2: In a homepage, navigate to the “ಹೊಸದು ಏನು?/ What is New” section.
- Step 3: Now search a link named as “Download KPSC Admission Ticket for Non-Technical Group-C Examination – 2020-2021” and then click on it.
- Step 4: Insert your details like Application Reference Number, User Name, Password, etc. whichever asked and press the “LOGIN” option for generating your admission ticket.
- Step 5: Finally, a pdf file of hall ticket will appear on your device within 03-04 seconds.
- Step 6: At last, download the call letter pdf to your PC/ mobile and also print a copy for further reference.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021 Details
Here we kindly inform all aspirants that KPSC Group C Hall Ticket Download Link would be available only a week before the examination date. The E-Admit Card will have all Important details in it such as contestant’s name, photo & signature, roll/ seat no., exam name, timetable, venue address and useful guidelines. A candidate who is eligible for the written exam only allowed to access his/ her Karnataka PSC non-technical exam call letter from the web portal. Exam Admission Ticket for KPSC 523 Non Technical Group ‘C’ Posts to be issued through an online web portal only. Candidates are requested to use their Registration ID/ Application Number and DOB for downloading the hall ticket.
Applicants must remember that no hall ticket is sent to them using postal/ courier services, SMS or email. Each & every aspirant must carry Karnataka PSC Non-Tech Grp-C Admit Card and ID proof (Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Election Card, Aadhar Card, etc.) while attempting written test on examination day. In case, anyone forgets to bring necessary documents, then sorry to say that they are not permitted by the investigator to enter examination complex.
KPSC Group-C Non-Technical Call Letter 2021 – Important Information
- KPSC Hall Ticket of Group C (Non Technical) Written Exam for Graduate Posts (Warden, Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant, Auditors, Accountant, 1st Grade Revenue Inspector, Hostel Superintendents, Marketing Supervisor and Enumerator) and Non-Graduate Posts (Junior Account Assistant, Bill Collector, Data Entry Operator, Tide Watcher, Library Assistant and House Father/ House Mother) will be downloaded by eligible candidates through their login account.
- While downloading KPSC Call Letter, kindly use the Google Chrome browser to experience better performance at an official website. Aspirants must avoid downloading their Admit Card from the mobile as it will not be supported.
- Only Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket and Original Photo-ID Card is allowed inside the Non-Tech Grp-C Examination Hall while other things are strictly prohibited.
- Following is the list of Strictly Forbidden Items inside Examination Hall:-
- Electronic Gadgets (Mobile/ Cell Phones, Bluetooth Devices, Storage Devices, Pen Drive, Pen/ Button Camera, Calculator, Laptops and Any Other Communication Devices)
- Reading Materials (Paper Chits, Books, Magazines, Plain Paper, Notes, etc.)
- Stationary Materials (Pen, Pencils, Sketch Pen, Markers, Scale, Rubber, Geometry, Clipboards, Pouches of Any Material, etc.)
- Contestants will have to appear for the examination on the date, time and at the centre, as specified in their Admission Ticket. No candidate is allowed to change their examination centre, date or time.
- Aspirants should be satisfied with their eligibility before sitting in the examination as Karnataka PSC Admission Ticket issued by the Commission is provisional.
KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern 2021
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Paper||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100 marks||90 minutes|
|2||General English||35 marks||100 marks||120 minutes|
|General Kannada||35 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||30 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||200 marks||210 minutes|
|Exam Type = Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marks = 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
About Karnataka Public Service Commission: It was formed in the year of 1951 on 18th May under the provision of Indian Constitution. It is a State Government-owned Organization and one of the most reputed PSC that India has today. Its main functions are to hold recruitments and competitive examinations on behalf of the government for appointing dynamic staff in various civil service departments. It recruits employees on the basis of merits and reservation rules. This Commission’s headquarter is located in the Bangalore, a capital of the Karnataka State. In 2002, it had celebrated “Golden Jubilee” and also laid a foundation stone for the construction of a new building. This new building of the commission was inaugurated on 19th Nov 2005.
Right now, the office work is functioning in the new building called “Udyoga Soudha”. Whenever state government requires, it’s a duty of this agency to give advice on matters regarding recruitments, transfers, promotions, creating news rules, etc. The Commission comes up with lots of fresh employment news every annual by publishing through its official website. Enormous numbers of passionate job seekers utilized this opportunity by applying application form before the closing date via online mode.
Karnataka PSC Group-C (Non Technical) Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
The date of written examination is not yet officially announced by the Commission. However, we are expecting the exam within January or February 2021.
The Admit Card is likely to be available for download at least 07 (seven) days before the date of exam.
Contact the officials of Commission through Helpline Number (7406086807/ 8105358122) during 10 AM to 01:30 PM & 02:30 PM to 06 PM OR by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are required to bring your Admit Card Hard Copy, One Photo ID Proof in Original & other documents as mentioned in the E-Admit Card.
Applicants who forget their Password or User Name can recover or reset it by submitting their Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth and other details at the official website.
Wish you ALL THE BEST for your Good performance in the recruitment test. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for receiving all online latest update about KPSC Group C Non Technical Admit Card 2021, Key Answers, Model Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List & Results. Guys do not forget to write your feedback and queries (if any) in the comment box provided below. Our team experts will try their best level to answer all the queries or doubts of contestants as soon as possible. THANK YOU!!