KSP APC Hall Ticket 2023, KSP Armed Police Constable Exam Date, Karnataka Police Constable (Armed) Call Letter, KSP APC Admit Card, ksp.karnataka.gov.in APC Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released the Hall Ticket for Armed Police Constable (NKK & KK) Written Examination 2023 at its official website – https://ksp-recruitment.in/. Those who have applied for Karnataka Armed Police Constable Post can collect their KSP APC Exam Admit Card by logging in with Application Number and DOB. The steps and direct link to Download KSP Armed Police Constable (APC) Hall Ticket 2023 have been presented on this web page. The KSP APC Written Exam Date will be announced soon. Candidates can read this article for complete details about Karnataka Police APC 2022-23 Call Letter, such as documents required, necessary instructions, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: KSP APC CAR DAR (3064 Posts)-2023 Written Examination Date And Its Hall Ticket Will Be Available Shortly For Download From An Application Login Link Shared Below In This Article. Follow This Page For Updates.|
- 1 KSP APC Hall Ticket 2023 | Karnataka Armed Police Constable Exam Date, Call Letter @ksp-recruitment.in
- 1.1 KSP Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023: Summary
- 1.2 KSP APC Admit Card 2023: Details
- 1.3 Particulars Present On KSP APC Call Letter 2023
- 1.4 How to download KSP Armed Police Constable Call Letter 2023?
- 1.5 Official Link for KSP APC 2022-23 Hall Ticket
- 1.6 Any Trouble Downloading the KSP Constable Admit Card 2023?
- 1.7 Things to Carry with Hall Ticket for KSP APC Exam 2023
- 1.8 Karnataka Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2023: Instructions
- 2 FAQs About KSP Armed Police Constable (APC) Admit Card 2023
KSP APC Hall Ticket 2023 | Karnataka Armed Police Constable Exam Date, Call Letter @ksp-recruitment.in
KPS will organise OMR based Written Examination for the posts of Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) according to the scheduled timetable. The exam date, time & examination centre venue details will also be mentioned in KSP ACP Hall Ticket 2023. However, Karnataka Police Constable (Armed) E-Admit Card is available to download by only those applicants whose KSP ACP Recruitment Form has been registered successfully online. Furthermore, candidates must generate & print KSP APC Written Exam Call Letter within the specified duration and attend the examination as per the schedule. Aspirants should note down all the instructions from Admit Card without forgetting before going to the exam centre.
Karnataka Armed Police Constable Admit Card is the entry ticket for appearing in the exam, and no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. Moving on, a PDF for the KSP Hall Ticket of APC Exam is accessible in the login portal of each candidate. Aspirants ought to access Karnataka Police APC Admit Card early enough as the process for downloading will remain active for a few days only.
KSP Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023: Summary
|Conducting Body:||Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||07/RECT-4/2022-23 & 09/RECT-4/2022-23|
|Exam Name:||Armed Police Constable (Male & Male Transgender) (CAR/ DAR) – NKK & KK 2022|
|Total Vacancies:||3484 (NKK: 3064 & KK: 420) Vacancies|
|Application Dates:||19th September to 30th November 2022|
|Release of (APC420 Posts) Call Letter for Written Exam:||07th September 2023 onwards|
|Date of (APC420 Posts) Written Exam:||10th September 2023 (Sunday)|
|Release of (APC3064 Posts) Call Letter for Written Exam:||09-10 days prior exam date|
|Date of (APC3064 Posts) Written Exam:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Mode of Hall Ticket Availability:||Online mode only|
|ET & PST Dates:||To be notified later|
|Exam Centre:||Indicated in Call Letter|
KSP APC Admit Card 2023: Details
Undoubtedly, a hard copy of the KSP Call Letter for Armed Police Constable Exam 2023 will not be issued by post. Karnataka State Police APC NKK & KK Hall Ticket has been uploaded on the designated websites, i.e. apc3064.ksp-recruitment.in & apc420.ksp-recruitment.in and downloaded from My Application link. In order to generate the Admit Card, applicants need to enter their KSP APC Application Number and DOB in a candidate login portal. An alert as to admit card release has also been sent via SMS or E-mail. But, it is the candidates’ responsibility to visit the official website of KSP APC and download the hall ticket whether they received intimation or not.
Particulars Present On KSP APC Call Letter 2023
We know that the Karnataka Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket contains vital information about the exam and the general instructions to follow. Hence, check out the details that are printed on the KSP Admit Card as listed underneath:-
- Description of Aspirants
- Full Name
- Name of Father/ Husband
- Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll Number/ Application Number
- Caste Category
- Post Applied For
- Mobile Number
- Description of APC Exam Centre
- Date & Time of Examination
- Reporting Time at the Test Centre
- Exam Centre Gate Closing Time
- Name of the Examination Venue
- Complete Address of Examination Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Affixing Passport Size Photo & Signature of Aspirant
- Space for Signature of Exam Invigilator
- Exam Day Instructions List
How to download KSP Armed Police Constable Call Letter 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below carefully to download the Admit Card of KSP Armed Police Constable (APC) Written Exam 2023 from the official website:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Online Web Portal, i.e. ksp-recruitment.in.
- 2nd Step – Open the Apply Now link available against the ‘Armed Police Constable (Male & Male Transgender) (CAR/ DAR) – NKK & KK 2022-23’ option on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – A new window will open, and click on the ‘MY APPLICATION/ ನನ್ನ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್’ link.
- 4th Step – A Candidate Login Page will appear. Login with your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date Of Birth’.
- 5th Step – Finally, your Karnataka Police Hall Ticket for APC Written Exam 2023 will appear on the screen in a PDF format.
- 6th Step – Click on the ‘Download’ option within the PDF to initiate the download of the Call Letter file to your device.
- 7th Step – Take a printout of the KSP Armed Police Constable Exam Call Letter and bring it on the examination day.
Official Link for KSP APC 2022-23 Hall Ticket
The registered aspirants need to log in to download their KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2023 Hall Ticket for NKK (3064 Posts) & KK (420 Posts) from the direct link available below in this section. In short, click on the below link, submit your login credentials and download your Karnataka Police Admit Card for APC CAR DAR 2022-23 Exam:-
Any Trouble Downloading the KSP Constable Admit Card 2023?
Generally, candidates may commonly experience difficulties like Internet Connectivity, Incorrect Login Details, Server Issues, Non-Fulfillment of Eligibility, etc., in downloading their Hall Ticket. Even though candidates are having trouble downloading their KSP APC Exam Call Letter or any discrepancy in the Admit Card can make a complaint to the administration. Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board Helpline Number for APC NKK KK Aspirants is as follows:-
|KSP Helpline Number||Call Timings|
|080 2294 3346 / 3039||10:30 AM to 5:30 PM (on all Working Days; Except Sundays & National Holidays)|
Things to Carry with Hall Ticket for KSP APC Exam 2023
On KSP Armed Police Constable Exam Day, candidates must carry their original ID proof along with their Admit Card. The invigilator will not allow applicants to write the exam without the required documents. So candidates need to carry the following documents in addition to the hall ticket:-
- Any 01 (one) of the ID proofs specified:-
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Service ID Card
- Pattas and Registered Deeds with Photograph
- Caste Certificate with Photo
- Ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/ Pension Payment Order
- Job Cards with Photograph
- AADHAAR CARD
- Any other items/ documents notified in the Call Letter.
Karnataka Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2023: Instructions
Below listed are the general instructions conveyed to candidates via KSP Constable (Armed) Exam Hall Ticket, so let’s take a glance:-
- It is mandatory to bring the KSP APC Exam Hall Ticket in a Hard Copy for entry into the Examination Centre.
- Make sure that your Photograph and Digital Signature are clearly visible on the Call Letter, as they will be used for identification purposes at the exam centre.
- Candidate should be present at the KSP Armed Police Constable Examination Centre well on the reporting time along with asked documents.
- The Main Gate of the examination centre will be closed as per the Gate Closing Time mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre if late by even a minute after commencement of the examination.
- Kindly Locate Your Centre of Examination one or two days before the test, as it will help you to reach the examination venue on time.
- The Photo Identification Card to be carried must be valid and should be in original.
- No Travelling Expenses will be paid for the journey undertaken for the Written Test & Physical Test.
- Electronic Gadgets, Calculators, Study Notes, Eatables and Other Prohibited Items are forbidden in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the expiry of the allotted time.
- The candidature will be canceled if a nuisance created in the examination center.
- Be sure to follow the instructions of invigilators at all times at the examination centre.
FAQs About KSP Armed Police Constable (APC) Admit Card 2023
Here, we have enlisted some of the important frequently asked questions regarding KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:-
No, the Hall Ticket for Karnataka Armed Police Constable Written Exam (CAR/ DAR – 3064 Posts) 2023 is not released yet.
The Call Letter for Karnataka Armed Police Constable (NKK & KK) Exam 2023 is to be downloaded online from a web portal (i.e. ksp-recruitment.in) by login into My Application Page with Application Number and Date of Birth in a Candidate Login Window.
Karnataka Armed Police Constable Written Exam [City Armed Reserve (CAR)/ District Armed Reserve (DAR)] – 420 Posts) 2023 Admit Card has been released on 7th September 2023.
Karnataka State Police APC (KK 420 Posts) Written Examination has been conducted on 10th September 2023, and APC (NKK 3064 Posts) Written Exam is likely to be held in December 2023/ January 2024.
Candidates will find a valid link for downloading Karnataka Police APC Hall Ticket above on this web page.
To retrieve the application number, candidates will have to click on the Forgot Application Number Link given in the login portal. Hereafter, enter the Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth.
After downloading the APC Admit Card issued by Karnataka State Police, cross-check all your details printed on it and make a printout (hardcopy) of it to bring to the examination centre.
Tech UFO Wishes You All The Very Best For Your Exam… Stay Tuned @techufo.in For Upcoming Updates On KSP APC Call Letter!!