MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification for 425 ITI/ 10th/ 08th pass vacancies released to apply Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Online Application at www.mazagondock.in & www.mazdock.com:
Guys!! Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released latest job Advertisement for the selection of Trade Apprentices Year 2021. It is weekly employment news that disclosed to select the best aspirants of 14-21 age limit. The official notification of MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 released to fill up various posts like Fitter, Structural Fitter, Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Electronic Mechanic, etc. Massive 425 Trades Apprentice Jobs are Opening in Mazagon Dock for those who since long time looking forward to Govt career after 10th pass. Interested contenders who are jobless and capable of MDL vacancies can utilize this advantage by applying within the last date (10th Aug 2021).
Candidates can check furthermore details related to Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure & Apply Online Process from the following passages.
- 1 MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | Apply Online for 425 Posts @www.mazagondock.in
- 1.1 mazagondock.in Trade Apprentice 2021 – Recruitment Overview
- 1.2 MDL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Mazagon Dock Trade Appearance Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 MDL Trade Apprentice Stipend (per month)
- 1.5 MDL Trade Apprentices 2021 Selection Process
- 1.6 Mazagon Dock Trade Appearance Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply MDL Trade Apprentice Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 About Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
- 1.10 MDL Trade Apprentice 2021 – Help Desk
MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | Apply Online for 425 Posts @www.mazagondock.in
Every year time to time, Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Recruitment process made to appoint skilled youngsters for many posts in the department. Now this year, MDL has invited online applications in prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ (Fitter, Draftsman, Electrician, Pipe Fitter & Structural Fitter), Group ‘B’ (Fitter Structural, COPA, Welder, Electrician & Carpenter) and Group ‘C’ (Welder & Rigger) vacancies. Appropriate contestants having passed 08th Class or Matriculation exam or ITI Certificate in relevant trade are quite eligible to apply for MDL Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Those intrigued people who wish to participate for these Government Jobs in Maharashtra must submit their application form through online mode.
Contenders are suggested to fill up the form in prescribed format and then apply on or before due date at the designated website. Here it is to notify every candidate that the direct link to download MDL Official Notification PDF & Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Online Application is available on this page at the bottom.
mazagondock.in Trade Apprentice 2021 – Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name:||MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED (माज़गोन डॉक शिपबिल्डर लिमिटेड)|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||MDLATS/02/2021|
|Total Vacancies:||425 vacancies|
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentices|
|Type of Job:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||22 July to 10 August 2021|
Here we guided all the contestants to satisfy them regarding educational qualifications before applying for mentioned posts. They need to go through all the eligibility norms and other instructions described in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Notification for Trade Apprentice 425 vacancies. All brief details about vacancies like essential qualifications, upper age limit, examination fees, pay band, grade pay, selection modes, initial dates, etc. listed below.
MDL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Group ‘A’ (10th Class Passed) Posts ♦|
|01.||Draftsman (Mech.)||20 vacancies|
|04.||Pipe Fitter||72 vacancies|
|05.||Structural Fitter||63 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||251 vacancies|
|♦ Group ‘B’ (ITI Passed) Posts ♦|
|01.||Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter)||20 vacancies|
|03.||Pipe Fitter||15 vacancies|
|05.||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||15 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||101 vacancies|
|♦ Group ‘C’ (08th Class Passed) Posts ♦|
|01.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||26 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||73 vacancies|
Mazagon Dock Trade Appearance Eligibility Criteria 2021
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.08.2021):-
- Mini. 15 years and Maxi. 19 years for Draftsman (Mech.), Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Electrician & Structural Fitter Vacancies.
- Mini. 16 years and Maxi. 21 years for Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Welder, Pipe Fitter, Structural Fitter & Carpenter Vacancies.
- Mini. 14 years and Maxi. 18 years for Welder & Rigger Vacancies.
- As per Govt. Rules, the upper age limit relaxation will be given by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for DIVYANG.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
- Group A Posts: Passed 10th Class/ Matriculation Examination in First Attempt with General Science & Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks for General/ OBC / SEBC/ EWS/ AFC / DIVYANG and Pass Class for SC/ ST in First Attempt Only.
- Group B Posts: Passed ITI in the first attempt in receptive trades with 50% marks (General/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS/ AFC/ DIVYANG) or its equivalent from a Govt. recognized university or institute. Pass Class for SC & ST Categories in First Attempt Only.
- Group C Posts: Passed 08th Class under (10+2) system in the first attempt with Science & Mathematics. [a) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS/ AFC/ DIVYANG. b) Pass Class for SC/ ST Category in First Attempt Only.]
- For further brief information about qualification for particular posts, please check out the official notice from a link highlighted below.
MDL Trade Apprentice Stipend (per month)
- First Year (Rs. 3,000/-), Second Year (Rs. 6,000/-) & Third Year (Rs. 6,600/-) Stipend for Draftsman (Mech.), Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Electrician & Structural Fitter Posts.
- Rs. 8,050/- Stipend for Electrician & Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) Posts.
- Rs. 7,700/- Stipend for Carpenter, Pipe Fitter, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant and Welder Posts.
- First Year (Rs. 2,500/-), Second Year (Rs. 5,000/-) & Third Year (Rs. 5,500/-) Stipend for Welder (Gas & Electric) & Rigger Posts.
- If any job hunter wants to know the detail about the stipend, then please refer to the official advertisement.
MDL Trade Apprentices 2021 Selection Process
About Selection System: The most eligible applicants will be selected based on marks scored in the following exams:
- First Stage: Online Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Second Stage: Medical Examination & Document Verification
- Third Stage: Trade Allotment
The online examination will be held at centres viz, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad. Check out the official notification for more details selection process and online exam pattern as well as syllabus.
Mazagon Dock Trade Appearance Application Fee
About Application Fee including Bank Charges (Non-Refundable):-
- For General, OBC, SEBC, EWS & AFC Quota: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 40/- (Bank charges).
- For SC, ST & PWDs Quota: NIL
- All aspirants need to pay examination fees by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The bank charges for Online payment under various sources may be different. Hence, Bank transaction charges of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. As application fees, Demand Draft or Cheque or Postal Order will not be considered.
How to Apply MDL Trade Apprentice Online Application Form 2021?
Contestants have to keep in mind that any wrong information furnished by them in the MDL Application Form will lead them disqualified from recruitment. Candidates must have a valid personal email ID as well as the mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of Mazagon Dock Recruitment Process.
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line ♦|
|1st Step – Log in to the official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited.
2nd Step – Navigate to the “Careers” section on the homepage.
3rd Step – Now in that section, press pointer on a link named “MDL Recruitment Application for Group A, B and C Trades Apprentices Posts Year 2021”.
4th Step – Carefully, read all the important instructions as announced in a notification.
5th Step – Download the advertisement documents in PDF format and then also take a printout.
6th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of application with good handwriting.
7th Step – Don’t forget to attach the xerox copy of the Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate along with other necessary documents.
8th Step – At last, re-check the filled application form and then send it to the address mentioned below.
|♦ Quick Links ♦|
|Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice 2021 Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MDL Trade Apprentice Online Application 2021:||APPLY ONLINE HERE|
|MDL Official Website:||VISIT HERE|
Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||21st July 2021|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||22nd July 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online Application:||10th August 2021|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||10th August 2021|
|Date for Releasing List of Eligible & Not Eligible Applicants:||16th August 2021|
|Last Date for Representation regarding Ineligibility:||22nd August 2021|
|Online Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Release Date:||23rd August 2021|
|MDL Trade Apprentice Online Exam Date:||In 4th week of August 2021|
|Final Merit List/ Result Release Date:||To be announced later|
About Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
MDL is a Public Sector undertaking ISO 9001: 2008 Company. It is considered as India’s prime shipyard. The headquarters of this organization is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It manufactures warships & submarines for the Indian Navy. It also builds offshore platforms, offshore oil drilling vessels, tankers, cargo bulk carriers, passenger ships, patrol boats and ferries. Their main services are Ship deign, Shipbuilding and Ship repair. The MDL shipyards were founded in the 18th century. At that time, it was owned by various entities that include the Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company and the British-India Steam Navigation Company. Later it was incorporated as a public limited company in 1934. At last, after the takeover of the Indian government in 1960, it grows rapidly to become the premier war shipbuilding yard in the country. It also appoints best employees to their various departments for Group A, B, C, D, etc. category post. The official website of this organization is mazdock.com.
MDL Trade Apprentice 2021 – Help Desk
|Postal Address:||Additional General Manager, (ATS/MET),
Gate No.9, Alcock Yard,
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400 010
|Helpline Numbers:||022-2376-4155/ 4153|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
Bookmark this page to stay updated about the latest news of MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 process. Our TechUFO teams will soon provide you next details related to MDL Exam Admit Card, Written Test Syllabus, Exam Date, Schedule, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. Stay connected with us for receiving fresh Rozgar Samachar of Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Engineer Jobs and various other job notices through this portal. If you are willing to ask any questions about this topic, then drop your doubts in given comment box.
Friends, have you liked this article? If yes, then subscribe to our website for receiving many more updates. You just need to press the ball icon placed on this page and get time to time notification update. THANK YOU…!!