RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2023 Notification for 841 Vacancies Released Soon Apply Reserve Bank Of India Online Application Form @ www.rbi.org.in:
RBI Recruitment Details: Latest Job Opportunity for 10th pass candidates looking for a career with RBI. Reserve Bank of India is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of 841 Office Attendants in the various offices of RBI. Aspirants who are eligible & interested can go ahead and apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies from 24-02-2021 to 15-03-2021 by logging at the online portal. From the bottom of this page, candidates will get Notification pdf download link and RBI Office Attendant 2023 Apply Online Link to register their application directly from here. Now without wasting time, scroll down & take a complete tour of this blog for all information.
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form @rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Office Attendant Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2023
- 1.4 RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2023
- 1.5 RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale
- 1.6 RBI Office Attendant Bharti 2023: Application Fee
- 1.7 rbi.org.in Office Attendant 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply RBI Office Attendant Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for RBI Office Attendant 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2023
- 2 FAQs About Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2023
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form @rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India has released Detailed Notification for RBI Office Attendant Posts and started the recruitment process. A total of 841 vacancies will be filled by conducting a country-wide Competitive Test followed by a Language Proficiency Test. Candidates of 18 to 25 years age group having passed Matriculation exam can utilize Office Attendant Job Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Aspiring contestants can submit RBI Online Application for Office Attendant Vacancy through the Bank’s website – opportunities.rbi.org.in. Here aspirants are strictly advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria and other norms as per the notification.
Aspirants can check more details on RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2023 like vacancy-breakup, qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, exam fee, application procedure, selection process, test pattern, important dates and online application link below:-
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Name:||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancies:||841 vacancies (expected)|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 10,940/- pm|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-25 yrs|
|Selection Process:||Online Written Test (CBT) & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2023: Details
Take a look at Office wise & Category wise Break up of Office Attendant Vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India from the table below:-
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2023
Aspirants are required to meet the given criteria to be eligible for RBI Office Attendant 2023 Exam. The Cut-off date is 1st February 2021 for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification. Below we have shared the laid down eligibility criteria:-
- Applying candidate must have passed 10th Standard (SSC/ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/ UT only.
- A candidate should be proficient in the language, i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- Above 18 years and below 25 years of age on 01-02-2021, i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-02-1996 and not later than 01-02-2003 (both days including).
- Age Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as follows:-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) = 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) GEN/ EWS = 10 years, i.e. up to 35 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) OBC = 13 years, i.e. up to 38 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) SC/ ST = 15 years, i.e. up to 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen (EXS) = Maximum of 50 years (Subject to the extent of service rendered in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years.)
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated who are not re-married = 10 years, i.e. up to 35 years
- Those who had work experience in Reserve Bank of India = To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: Reserve Bank of India will select the best candidates for the posts of Office Attendants based on the following tests:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|A||Competitive Test (Online Test – Computer Based Written Examination)||120 marks|
|B||Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)||Qualifying In Nature|
RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale
About Salary: The complete details about OA Salary Structure in the Reserve Bank of India is as follows:-
- Aspirants selected for the posts will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/- pm in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances (DA, HRA, CCA, GA, etc.), as admissible from time to time.
- Right now, for Office Attendants, the initial monthly Gross Emoluments is around Rs. 26,508/-.
- Office Attendants will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay, only if not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank.
RBI Office Attendant Bharti 2023: Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Aspirants will have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through the online mode only. The fee is to be paid category wise has tabulated below:-
|Categories||Application Fees/ Intimation Charges|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates:||Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) plus 18% GST|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS. Candidates:||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) plus 18% GST|
rbi.org.in Office Attendant 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
All the important dates for RBI Office Attendant 2023 have been listed in the table below, so check it out:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Online Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Call Letter for Online Test:||15 days before exam date|
|RBI Office Attendant Online Test Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Online Test Result:||To be notified later on|
Steps to Apply RBI Office Attendant Online Application Form 2023
Aspirants can follow below given step by step guidelines to apply Reserve Bank Of India Online Form for Office Attendant Bharti:-
- 1st Step – Visit @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in, i.e. official website of Reserve Bank of India
- 2nd Step – Now click on the “Current Vacancies” & then the “Vacancies” link.
- 3rd Step – Open a link named “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020”.
- 4th Step – Download the Detailed Notification PDF and then read all the Important details given in it.
- 5th Step – Press the “Online Application Form” link and then “Click here for New Registration”.
- 6th Step – Enter your Basic details like Name, Contact Number, Email-ID, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your Photograph & Signature as per the specifications.
- 8th Step – Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying and ensuring that the details filled by you are correct.
- 9th Step – A Provisional Registration Number and Password will display on the screen.
- 10th Step – Press the “Payment” Tab and make payment of the application fee.
- 11th Step – Lastly, press the “Submit” button.
- 12th Step – Take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form.
Official Links for RBI Office Attendant 2023 Recruitment
|Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RBI Office Attendant Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Live Soon)|
|Official Website of RBI:||VISIT @ https://rbi.org.in|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can check out the Structure of Online Test that comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below:-
- The written test would be conducted online, i.e. on a computer.
- The online written test will have objective-type multiple choice questions.
- There will be total 120 questions carrying 01 each in the online written examination.
- The test paper will be in bilingual language, i.e. English & Hindi, except for the Test of General English.
- 1/4th (0.25) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the online test as a negative marking.
- Minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test will be required to qualify.
The total time duration for the written test is 90 minutes.
|S. N.||Test Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति)||30 ques.||30 marks||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|b.||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|c.||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|d.||Numerical Ability (संख्यात्मक क्षमता)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||120 ques.||120 marks||90 minutes|
CONCLUSION: For RBI Recruitment of Office Attendant 2023, we have now shared all the details. Make sure to apply your application form on time. Candidates who have any question regarding भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती can post their comment below. We will reply at the earliest.
FAQs About Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2023
Listed below are some of the most commonly asked questions by RBI job seekers willing to apply for Office Attendant Vacancy:-
Aspirants will have to apply through online mode at the RBI official website rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies>Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the online application.
The opening date and due date for registration & submission of the online application form will be announced soon.
Minimum 18 yrs & maximum 25 yrs is the Age limit while 10th/ SSC/ Matric pass is the Qualification required for Office Attendants in Reserve Bank of India.
Rs. 10,940/- per month is the starting basic pay scale which will increase according to the norms.
The date of conducting online examination will be published soon.
Candidates having any problem in filling up the application form or payment of fee can visit at Candidate Grievance Redressal Cell – http://cgrs.ibps.in/ and register their query.
To catch the latest news update on RBI Job Openings 2023 2024, follow us @www.techufo.in. Good Luck…!!