RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Notification for 841 Vacancies Released Apply Reserve Bank Of India Online Application Form @ www.rbi.org.in:
RBI Recruitment Details: Latest Job Opportunity for 10th pass candidates looking for a career with RBI. Here Reserve Bank of India is inviting Online Applications of Recruitment of 841 Office Attendants in the various offices of RBI. So those who are eligible & interested can go ahead and apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies from 24-02-2021 to 15-03-2021 just by logging at the online portal. From the bottom of this page, candidates will get Notification pdf download link & RBI Office Attendant Apply Online Link to register their application directly from here. Now without wasting time, scroll down & take a complete tour of this blog for all information.
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Notification (841 Vacancies) Apply Online Application Form @ rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Office Attendant Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2022
- 1.4 RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2022
- 1.5 RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale
- 1.6 RBI Office Attendant Bharti 2022 – Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply RBI Office Attendant Online Application Form 2022:-
- 1.8 rbi.org.in Office Attendant 2022 Recruitment – Important Dates
- 1.9 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Notification (841 Vacancies) Apply Online Application Form @ rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India has released Detailed Notification for RBI Office Attendant Posts and started the recruitment process. A total of 841 vacancies will be filled by conducting a country-wide Competitive Test followed by a Language Proficiency Test. Candidates of 18 to 25 years age group having passed Matriculation exam can utilize Office Attendant Job Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Aspiring contestants can submit RBI Online Application for Office Attendant Vacancy through the Bank’s website – opportunities.rbi.org.in. Here aspirants are strictly advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria and other norms as per the notification.
Aspirants can check more details on RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 like vacancy-breakup, qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, exam fee, application procedure, selection process, test pattern, important dates and online application link below:-
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Name:||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancies:||841 vacancies|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-25 yrs|
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2022 Details
|♦ Allocation of Office wise & Category wise Vacancies ♦|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2022
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 1st Feb 2021):-
- Applying candidate must have passed 10th Standard (SSC/ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/ UT only.
- A candidate should be proficient in the language, i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
AGE LIMIT (as on 1st Feb 2021):-
- Above 18 years and below 25 years of age on 01-02-2021, i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-02-1996 and not later than 01-02-2003 (both days including).
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as follows:-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) = 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) GEN/ EWS = 10 years, i.e. up to 35 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) OBC = 13 years, i.e. up to 38 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) SC/ ST = 15 years, i.e. up to 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen (EXS) = Maximum of 50 years (Subject to the extent of service rendered in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years.)
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated who are not re-married = 10 years, i.e. up to 35 years
- Those who had work experience in Reserve Bank of India = To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2022
ABOUT SELECTION PROCEDURE: Reserve Bank of India will select the best candidates for the posts of Office Attendants based on the following tests:-
- Competitive Test (Online Test – Computer Based Written Examination) = 120 marks
- Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) = Qualifying Nature
RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale
- Aspirants selected for the posts will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/- pm in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances (DA, HRA, CCA, GA, etc.), as admissible from time to time.
- Right now, for Office Attendants, the initial monthly Gross Emoluments is around Rs. 26,508/-.
- Office Attendants will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay, only if not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank.
RBI Office Attendant Bharti 2022 – Application Fee
|Categories||Application Fees/ Intimation Charges|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates:||Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS. Candidates:||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|Mode of Payment – Aspirants will have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through the online mode only.|
Steps to Apply RBI Office Attendant Online Application Form 2022:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Visit @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in, i.e. official website of Reserve Bank of India
2nd Step – Now click on the “Current Vacancies” & then the “Vacancies” link.
3rd Step – Open a link named “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020“.
4th Step – Download the Detailed Notification PDF and then read all the Important details given in it.
5th Step – Press the “Online Application Form” link and then “Click here for New Registration”.
6th Step – Enter your Basic details like Name, Contact Number, Email-ID, etc.
7th Step – Upload your Photograph & Signature as per the specifications.
8th Step – Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying and ensuring that the details filled by you are correct.
9th Step – A Provisional Registration Number and Password will display on the screen.
10th Step – Press the “Payment” Tab and make payment of the application fee.
11th Step – Lastly, press the “Submit” button.
12th Step – Take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form.
rbi.org.in Office Attendant 2022 Recruitment – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Online Application Fees:
||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Call Letter:||15 days before exam date|
|Online Test Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Online Test Result:||To be notified later on|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2022
|♦ Structure of Online Test ♦|
|S. N.||Test Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति)||30 ques.||30 marks||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|b.||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|c.||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|d.||Numerical Ability (संख्यात्मक क्षमता)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||120 ques.||120 marks||90 minutes|
FAQs About Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
Aspirants will have to apply through online mode at the RBI official website rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies>Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the online application.
The opening date and due date for registration & submission of the online application form will be announced soon.
Minimum 18 yrs & maximum 25 yrs is the Age limit while 10th/ SSC/ Matric pass is the Qualification required for Office Attendants in Reserve Bank of India.
Rs. 10,940/- per month is the starting basic pay scale which will increase according to the norms.
The date of conducting online examination will be published soon.
Candidates having any problem in filling up the application form or payment of fee can visit at Candidate Grievance Redressal Cell – http://cgrs.ibps.in/ and register their query.
CONCLUSION: For RBI Recruitment of Office Attendant 2022, we have now shared all the details. Make sure to apply your application form on time. Candidates who have any question regarding भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती can post their comment below. We will reply at the earliest. To catch the latest news update on RBI Job Openings, follow us @www.techufo.in. Good Luck…!!