Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification & Online Application for 214 BOI Officer (Credit, IT & Other Posts) Vacancies released to apply at www.bankofindia.co.in:
Superb news today for job seekers interested in BOI Officer Jobs after graduation degree!! Bank Of India, Mumbai has come up with most recent employment news of this week for the recruitment of Officers in various streams upto Scale-IV. According to the notification, Bank of India Recruitment 2022 has started to fill up total 214 vacancies of Officer Posts. Those passionate aspirants looking for govt bank jobs can apply to BOI Officer Recruitment 2022 after verifying the complete details from a below description.Interested & eligible contestants can apply online for BOI Officer Vacancies by submitting their application form on or before the closing date.
We have also shared Bank of India Officer Apply Online link at the bottom of this page. For more information on BOI eligibility criteria, take a quick look here at this article.
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification | BOI Officers 214 Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofindia.co.in
- 1.1 BOI Officer Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Bank of India Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BOI Officer Vacancies 2022
- 1.4 Bank Of India (BOI) Pay Scale
- 1.5 BOI Recruitment Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- 1.6 How to Apply Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form?
- 1.7 Bank of India Officer Jobs 2022 Selection Process
- 1.8 Bankofindia.co.in Officer 2022 Apply Online Dates
- 2 About Bank of India (BOI)
- 3 Bank of India (BOI) Bharti 2022 – Help Desk
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification | BOI Officers 214 Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofindia.co.in
BANK OF INDIA has invited online applications from eligible contestants for recruitment of 214 Officers (JMGS-I, MMGS-II, MMGS-III & SMGS-IV) in various streams. Candidates are suggested to apply for only one post & if any, multiple applications found then it will be summarily rejected. It is to inform all the interested contestants that BOI Officer Vacancy Apply Online process will continue from 16-09-2020 to 30-09-2020 only. Every willing candidate has to apply online by visiting official website as no other mode of application will be considered. Candidates are strictly advised to refer BOI Officer Notification 2022 before applying their application form.
Only those who are having the requisite educational qualifications can apply for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2022. Applicants require to have work experience and preferred skill. As per age criteria, candidate’s age must be in the range of 20-38 years as on 01-09-2020. Here BOI Officer selection process to be decided based on the number of applications received from candidates. The selection procedure may consist of online test and/or GD and/or personal interview. At last, selected applicants will be posted anywhere in India.
BOI Officer Notification 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization:||BANK OF INDIA (B.O.I.)|
|Recruitment Project No.:||N/A|
|Name of the Posts:||Officers|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||214 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Scales:||JMGS-I, MMGS-II, MMGS-III & SMGS-IV|
|Job Category:||Banking Jobs|
|Employment Nature:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Submission Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
Bank of India Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Details of Officer Vacancies (Update Soon) ♦|
|Economist||SPL||SMGS-IV||02||Based in Mumbai|
|Credit Analyst||GBO||SMGS-IV||60||Any where in India|
|IT (Fintech)||SPL||SMGS-IV||07||Based in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai|
|IT (Data Scientist)||SPL||SMGS-IV||03|
|IT (Data Analyst)||SPL||MMGS-III||03|
|IT (Data Analyst)||SPL||MMGS-II||06|
|IT (Info. Security)||SPL||SMGS-IV||02|
|IT (Info. Security)||SPL||MMGS-III||02|
|IT (Info. Security)||SPL||MMGS-II||04|
|Tech Appraisal||SPL||MMGS-II||10||Any where in India|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||214||—|
Here Bank of India Officers Vacancy Details like educational qualifications, experience, job locations, exam centers, key dates, selection modes, remuneration, application fee, age limitation, “Steps to Submit BOI Online Application”, etc. are briefly listed below. Just check out the eligibility criteria & other Important information from below mentioned details if you want to register your application for BOI Officer Job Openings 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Officer Vacancies 2022
Age Limitation (as on 01-09-2020):-
- Above 20 years and Below 30 years for Credit Officers (JMGS-I).
- Above 20 years and Below 32 years for IT (Fintech MMGS-II), IT (Data Analyst MMGS-II) & IT (Info. Security MMGS-II).
- Above 20 years and Below 35 years for Economist (MMGS-II), Statistician, Risk Manager (MMGS-III), IT (Fintech MMGS-III), IT (Data Analyst MMGS-III) & IT (Info. Security MMGS-III).
- Above 20 years and Below 38 years for Economist (SMGS-IV), Risk Manager (SMGS-IV), Credit Analyst (SMGS-IV), IT (Fintech SMGS-IV), IT (Data Scientist SMGS-IV) & IT (Info. Security SMGS-IV).
- Other Backward Classes/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) =03 (three) years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) = 05 (five) years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PwD) =10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen (Condition Applies) = 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots =05 (five) years
Educational Qualifications & Experience (as on 01-09-2020):-
- Applying candidates must have qualifications like BE/ B.tech/ Graduation Degree in any discipline/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA/ Post Graduation Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics, etc. from Government authorized University/ Institution/ Board or approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Aspirants can CLICK HERE to Check BOI Post wise detailed eligibility (Educational Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications, Work Experience & Preferred Skill) required for Officer vacancies.
Bank Of India (BOI) Pay Scale
Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.): Selected candidates will get basic pay as below and other allowances and perquisites as applicable:-
|SCALE||SCALE OF PAY|
|Junior Management Grade/ Scale – I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade/ Scale –II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade/ Scale – III(MMGS III)||42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade/ Scale – IV (SMGS IV)||50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170|
BOI Recruitment Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category = Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Unreserved and Other Categories = Rs. 850/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Candidates can make their fee payment by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- Application Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment process.
How to Apply Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form?
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Application ♦|
|1st Step – First, visit the official website of Bank of India.
2nd Step – Open the “Recruitment” section placed on the homepage of the official website.
3rd Step – On the next page, find out a download link labelled as “Bank of India Officer Notification 2020” and then click on it.
4th Step – Now, read out all the details mentioned in the advertisement.
5th Step – Click on the “Apply Online” link and then enter your details in the application form.
6th Step – Pay your fee by using a Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking and collect your e-receipt.
7th Step – Affix your asked documents, photograph and digital signature.
8th Step – Verify all the filled up data and then submit it.
9th Step – Download system generated application form to your computer.
10th Step – Take one or two hard copies of it for further examination purpose.
|NOTE: On successful registration of the application, an email or SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password will be sent to candidate’s email ID or Mobile Number that specified in the online application. If you do not receive email and SMS intimations at the email ID or Mobile number, then you may consider that your online application has not successfully registered.|
Bank of India Officer Jobs 2022 Selection Process
Selection Procedure: Final selection of well-qualified candidates will be done through their marks obtained from the following selection stages:-
- ONLINE EXAMINATION
♦ Online Test Scheme ♦ Type of Questions Subject Names Maxi. Marks Time Duration Objective Type Questions English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा) 50 marks 02 hours & 30 minutes (150 minutes) Professional Knowledge (व्यावसायिक जानकारी) 75 marks General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry (बैंकिंग उद्योग के लिए विशेष संदर्भ के साथ सामान्य जागरूकता) 50 marks TOTAL MARKS ⇒ 175 marks NOTE: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. Check out the notification links for more details related to exam syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: The recruitment department has fixed total 100 marks for Interview. The minimum qualifying marks for the GEN category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD is 35%. Aspirants invited for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. At the time of interview session, applicants need to produce the list of Documents that provided in the notification.
- MERIT LIST: The authority will make a final selection through an online test and/ or personal interview depending on the number of eligible candidates. To get more idea about selection procedure, kindly check the official notification from the link uploaded above.
Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chennai, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapurm
Bankofindia.co.in Officer 2022 Apply Online Dates
All the interested contestants are advised to check the opening date and the last date to Apply Online for BOI Officers Posts from the below table.
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES ♦|
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Edit Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Make On-line Fee Payment:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date to Print the Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Call Letter Availability Dates:||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|Online Examination Date:||To be notified soon|
|Online Exam Result Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified soon|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified soon|
Security Deposit: The Authority will refund Security deposit only after Satisfactory Service of minimum three years.
- JMG Scale-I Officers = Rs. 1,00,000/-
- MMG Scale-II Officers = Rs. 2,00,000/-
- MMG Scale-III Officers & above = Rs. 3,00,000/-
About Bank of India (BOI)
BOI was established on September 07, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. It was nationalized along with 13 other banks in July 1969. In 1997, it came out with its maiden public issue and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008. It is a commercial bank, headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a founder member of “Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications” (SWIFT). Currently, this organization has more than 4900 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. All these branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. It also has an overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 05 continents with 60 offices including 05 Subsidiaries, 05 Representative Offices and 01 Joint Venture.
The Bank’s main products are Financial Services, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Mortgages Loans, Credit Cards, Asset Management, etc. Annually, it releases a varied number of employment notifications for those intelligent and motivated people finding suitable govt careers after graduation. In today’s times, banking jobs are hot favorite among all job-seekers due its huge pay scale and allowances.
Bank of India (BOI) Bharti 2022 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Bank Of India (BOI),
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
|Helpline Number:||(a) 022 – 6668 4849
(b) 022 – 6668 4753
(c) 022 – 6668 4709
Bookmark this website www.techufo.in for collecting regular update on BOI Recruitment 2022 Online Application procedure. We will soon provide you updates on Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Exam Date, Interview Date/ Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Result & Final Merit List. A feedback box is placed below through which every contestant can share their query and question with us. Our expert team will answer all your questions as speedily as they can. ALL THE BEST, Guys for Bank of India Recruitment 2022…!!