SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 2022, SSC GD Constable Exam Date, ssc.nic.in GD Hall Ticket, Staff Selection Commission GD Call Letter, SSC GD 2021 Admit Card Region wise Download Link available here:
Hello, Friends! A direct link to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2021 for Computer Based Examination (CBE) is attached at the end of this web page. For the eligible applicants, Staff Selection Commission GD Admit Card has been uploaded on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Offices. Click on SSC Regional websites links given below in a table and download your Admit Card for Constable (GD) Exam 2021. Every candidate needs to have his/ her ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ for downloading the call letter from an online web portal. To generate SSC GD Call Letter PDF through online, here we have provided some steps in this article for the sake of aspirants.
Candidates must take a printout of SSC Admit Card to appear for General Duty Constable Written Exam from 16th Nov to 15th Dec 2021. Aspirants are advised to download their hall ticket much before the exam date. Scroll down and check the information to know more about SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 and Exam Dates (एसएससी कांस्टेबल जीडी एग्जाम डेट & एडमिट कार्ड) from below sections.
|Latest Update: SSC GD Online Exam 2021 e-Admit Card & Application Status will be Released Soon. Stay tuned @techufo.in for further all updates.|
- 1 SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 2022 Download | SSC GD 2021 Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Call Letter Region wise @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC GD 2021 2022 Admit Card – Summary
- 1.2 How to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2021?
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in GD Constable Admit Card 2021 Region wise Link
- 1.4 SSC Constable (GD) 2021 Call Letter Information
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission Constable Hall Ticket 2021 Details
- 1.6 SSC Constable GD Exam 2021 Pattern
- 1.7 Important Links for SSC General Duty Constable Call Letter 2021 2022
SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 2022 Download | SSC GD 2021 Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Call Letter Region wise @ssc.nic.in
|♦ SSC GD Admit Card Overview ♦
|Organizer Name:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (S.S.C.)|
|Exam Name:||Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||25,271 vacancies|
|Post Name:||General Duty Constable (Male & Female)|
|Recruiting Dept.:||» CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force
» BSF – Border Security Force
» SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal
» ITBP – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
» AR – Assam Rifles
» SSF – Special Security Force
» CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
» NIA – National Investigation Agency
|Recruitment Stages:||CBT, PET/ PST, DME & RME|
|Exam Registration Dates:||17th July to 31st August 2021|
|Computer based Examination Dates:||16th November to 15th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link:||Attached below|
|PET/ PST Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Regional Help Line Numbers:||Available below|
SSC GD 2021 2022 Admit Card – Summary
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2021. More than lakhs of candidates have applied for these Central Govt Jobs. For 25271 Constable (General Duty) Vacancies in CRPF, BSF, SSB, CISF, ITBP, NIA, SSF & Assam Riffles, the CAPF recruitment process consist of Computer Based Exam (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination (DME and RME) one by one as per schedule. The Online Written Examination is to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission from 16-11-2021 to 15-12-2021. Further, Physical Tests (PET/ PST) followed by Medical Tests will be scheduled and held by the CAPFs.
For SSC GD Online Exam Date, Test Venue and Examination Roll Number, the Commission will inform eligible candidates in due course through its official website and Regional websites. Do not worry friends as from this web page; you can also download your SSC Constable GD Exam 2021 Admit Card of ER, SR, NR, WR, CR, NWR, NER, MPR & KKR Regions just by a single click on direct web link posted below.
How to download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2021?
Friends do you know how to reach the login page and steps for downloading Staff Selection Commission GD Hall Ticket to your device? Guys if you don’t know, then check the below mentioned step-wise instructions thoroughly and collect your CRPF General Duty Constable Admit Card from a login page. All applicants will be able to access their hall ticket from a concerned site only by providing the registration details. However, the 08-09 steps to get call letter as follows:-
- 1st Step – First of all, log on to the Official Website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “ADMIT CARD” link available at the top of a homepage and then click on it.
- 3rd Step – Now on the next page, click on your Regional website link.
- 4th Step – Search a link named “download e-Admit Card for SSC Constable (GD) Examination, 2021” from the Regional website and then open it.
- 5th Step – A login page will appear, fill up your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, Date of Birth and Password as per instructions.
- 6th Step – Click on Submit Button or Press Enter Button after filling up the necessary details.
- 7th Step – In a few seconds, your hall ticket in pdf format will display on the screen.
- 8th Step – Check out all your details and other Important instructions given in the call letter.
- 9th Step – Download & make a printout of admit card on the A4 size white paper.
ssc.nic.in GD Constable Admit Card 2021 Region wise Link
Below is a table showing region wise SSC Constable Exam 2021 Call Letter Download Links. Hence, download region wise SSC General Duty CBT Call Letter without being late:-
|Region and States/ UTs||Admit Card URL Links||Application Status Links||Regional Web Address & Helpline Numbers|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER) GD Admit Card for West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar, Sikkim and Islands||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscer.org
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR) GD Admit Card for Karnataka and Kerala||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
080 25502520, 09483862020
|SSC Southern Region (SR) GD Admit Card for Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscsr.gov.in
09445195946, 044 28251139
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) GD Admit Card for Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya and Nagaland||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscner.org.in
|SSC Western Region (WR) GD Admit Card for Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli and Maharashtra||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscwr.net
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR) GD Admit Card for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscmpr.org
|SSC Central Region (CR) GD Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.ssc-cr.org
0532 2460511, 0532 6541021
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) GD Admit Card for J&K, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscnwr.org
|SSC Northern Region (NR) GD Admit Card for NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||Available Soon||Available Soon||www.sscnr.net.in
SSC Constable (GD) 2021 Call Letter Information
Here we want to notify that SSC Constable GD Online Exam Admit Card will be available to download at least 01 (one) week before the examination at the website of Staff Selection Commission Regional Offices only. Further, CRPF Central Reserve Police Force will issue Constable (General Duty) Call Letter for PET/ PST (Physical Examination) and DME/ RME (Medical Examination) just at the CRPF official website (http://www.crpf.gov.in). The Commission Officials will also publish a list of provisionally selected applications as well as rejected applications before releasing hall ticket.
The complete information about SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Time Table, City/ Test Centre will be uploaded around 02 (two) weeks prior exam date at all the Regional websites. As per the schedule by CRPF, the Physical Test and Medical Test will be conducted by various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). The CAPF authority will publish SSC GD 2021 2022 Physical Date for those who qualify the written test.
At any stage of examination, the hall ticket will not be issued by post to any candidate. Hence, every applicant has to visit the official website or Staff Selection Commission HQ for downloading their call letters. All the participants are requested to download SSC GD Hall Ticket, CAPF Constable Admit Card immediately after officially released by the department.
Staff Selection Commission Constable Hall Ticket 2021 Details
- Candidates must note the duration period of downloading e-Admission Certificate before attempting to download their e-ACs as they are allowed to download e-AC ONLY 07 days before their actual date of examination.
- If your examination date is 16th Nov 2021, then you may download your e-Admission Certificate on or after 09th Nov 2021 and up to the date of examination. For the online exam to be held on 17th Nov 2021, aspirants can download only after 10th Nov 2021 and up to the examination date.
- To check Application Status, Roll Number, Time, Date, and City of Examination, candidates need to have the following details:-
- Online Registration ID Number/ Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Select A4 size paper while taking a printout of Call Letter and both Top as well as Bottom margins of the print area will have only 05 mm space.
- General details printed on SSC Constable (GD) Call Letter as follows: Candidate’s Name, Category, Age, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Exam Date, Examination Timings, Reporting Time, Examination Centre Name (Code) & Address, Exam Controller Sign, etc.
- 01 (week) prior exam date, those who do not find their details such as timetable, a centre of examination, etc. on the Regional website can contact the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office along with proof of having submitted their application.
- Do not download your e-Admit card multiple times as the Commission may block you from downloading hall ticket further in case of multiple downloads of duplicate Admit card.
- If you do not receive the SSC GD Exam Admission Certificate in time, then access the Notice Board of a website of your respective Region for information regarding issue of duplicate admission certificate/ admit card.
- Aspirants are advised to check SSC General Duty Constable Exam related General Instructions released by the Staff Selection Commission for the knowledge of every candidate.
- Check your e-Admit Card carefully and inform the discrepancies, if any, to the Staff Selection Commission for necessary rectification.
- During the Online Test, Physical Tests, Medical Tests, all contestants have to carry 01 (one) photo-bearing ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Income Tax Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, etc.) in original.
- Aspirants should bring latest 02 (two) passport size photographs for affixing it in hall ticket copy in the presence of officials at the time of CBE, PST/ PET and DME/ RME.
- All candidates are guided to visit the examination venue at least 01 (one) day in advance so that they can reach the exam centre in time on the exam date.
- If the category mentioned wrongly or the name mis-spelt in Admission certificate, then don’t worry as take the examination with the same Admission certificate but mention the correct category/ name in the answer sheet/ OMR. Further, the candidate may also inform the Commission for the required correction.
- Prohibited Items like electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, scanner, headphones, calculator, pen/ buttonhole cameras, storage devices, etc.), reading materials (paper chits, books, magazines, newspapers, Plain Paper, etc.) and stationary materials (Pen, pencils, geometry/ pencil box, clipboards, scale, sketch pen, markers, rubber, pouches of any material, etc.) are strictly banned within the exam premises.
- Travelling Allowance (TA) is not admissible for appearing in online written exam, physical test (PET/ PST), medical exam (DME & RME), etc. for any category candidates.
- Candidates must be punctual in attendance. Candidate should be present in the examination venue at least half-an-hour before the exam and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the test is over. Those who arrive late will not be permitted to enter the examination venue. Hence, all aspirants are strictly advised to double check the timing as given in their Admission Card of the Examination.
- Do not bring any costly items to the examination venue as the safety cannot be assured and the Commission will not take responsibility for any loss in this regard.
- Aspirants must follow the instructions given on computer screen during the CBE examination.
- For any queries about CAPF Constable GD Admit card of PET/ PST & DME/ RME, applicants should consult Special Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi or helpline number 011 – 24368630.
- Staff Selection Commission will assign Roll Numbers to those whose applications found to be in order and provisionally accepted. Eligible candidates will be communicated through Roll numbers at the time of calling for CBE.
- If aspirant notices any irregularity during the conduct of an examination, then he/ she should report to the concerned Regional Office/ Commission. The identity of such aspirants is to be kept confidential by officials.
- If candidates are found misbehaving, intimidating or threatening in any manner with the examination functionaries (Supervisor, Invigilator, Security Guard or Commission’s representatives, etc.), then their candidature will be cancelled and debarred from the exams of the Commission for 03 years.
SSC Constable GD Exam 2021 Pattern
Guys have a look at the following table for Computer Based Test Pattern and Syllabus related point to point details in brief:-
|♦ Computer Based Examination Pattern & Syllabus ♦|
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Allowed|
|PART A: General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||01 hr & 30 min.|
|PART B: General Knowledge and General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|PART C: Elementary Mathematics||25 ques.||25 marks|
|PART D: English/ Hindi||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Time Duration ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
|Category wise cut off marks (minimum qualifying marks) in CBE for eligibility to selection will be as shown under:-
|The subject wise complete syllabus for the Computer Based Examination will be as follows:-|
|Click here to check SSC Constable (General Duty) Exam 2021-22 Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Paper & Study Books related all Important details in brief for your knowledge.|
|General Instructions About Online Examination:-
Important Links for SSC General Duty Constable Call Letter 2021 2022
|SSC GD 2021 2022 Admit Card Region Wise||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|SSC Official Website:||VISIT HERE – https://ssc.nic.in|
In this article, we have mentioned SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 Direct Link Region wise here in a table placed above. Therefore, now press the Call Letter URL Link and download it to your working device. All those aspirants who have downloaded SSC 25271 Constable (General Duty) Exam Hall Ticket PDF must print a copy of it and carry it for participating in the examination. We will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Final Merit List related all updates here so bookmark this web page.
Keep visiting our website regularly for updates on downloading of Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constables Call Letters. Applicants you can share your query with us as well as other candidates through a below comment box. Subscribe to www.techufo.in just by pressing red bell icon and receive regular updates. All the Best Wishes by our Tech UFO team.