SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification, SSC Junior Engineer 2023 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Released Now Apply at ssc.nic.in:
SSC JE 2023 Apply Online Link and Exam Details: Staff Selection Commission on 12th Aug 2022 has published the latest notification for Recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract Departments. Candidates interested in applying for this latest govt jobs can download SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023 PDF from a direct link uploaded below to this web page. It’s good news for Diploma/ Degree holders as now they can utilize this opportunity by being part of the SSC JEN recruitment process.
Here applicants must note that 2nd September 2022 is the last date for registration of SSC JE 2023 Online Application Form. Just go through this entire article given below if you want all information on SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and much more.
- 1 SSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Junior Engineer Online Application Form Apply @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC Jr Engineer (JE) 2023 Notification: Overview
- 1.2 SSC JE 2023 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Exam 2023
- 1.4 SSC JE Pay Scale
- 1.5 SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply Online SSC JE Application Form 2023?
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023
- 1.8 Official Links for SSC JEN 2023 Recruitment
- 1.9 SSC Junior Engineer 2023 Selection Process
- 1.10 SSC JE Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.11 SSC JE 2023 Important Dates
- 1.12 SSC JE Admit Card 2023
- 1.13 SSC Junior Engineer Result/ Merit List 2023
- 2 SSC JE 2023 Examination Centre List
- 3 SSC JE Bharti 2023: Help Desk
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Junior Engineer Online Application Form Apply @ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam held every year to recruit male and female aspirants for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organization. This year, the officials have already issued the notification to hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Online Examination for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023. According to the SSC Exam 2023 Time Table, the dates of CBE – Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-1) for JE posts has declared. It will be held in November 2023 so after the online registration process, start your preparation accordingly. Aspirants who are willing to apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2023 must hold Diploma/ Degree in a relevant discipline like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc. from a Government recognized University or Institution.
Eligible contestants can submit SSC JE 2023 Online Form from 12-08-2022 to 02-09-2022 at the official website ssc.nic.in. We strictly suggest willing candidates go through instructions carefully as given in SSC JE 2023 Notification PDF file before filling up the application form. SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Advertisement Link as well as Application Link attached below.
SSC Jr Engineer (JE) 2023 Notification: Overview
|Organizer Name:||Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||HQ-PPII03(2) /2/2023-PP_II|
|Exam Name:||SSC JE Examination, 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||1,600 (+/-) vacancies (tentative)|
|Post Name:||Junior Engineers (JEN)|
|Discipline Names:||1) Civil
4) Quantity Surveying & Contract
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Apply Online Dates:||Will be Intimated in due course|
|Exam Date:||Will be Intimated in due course|
|Job Category:||Engineering Jobs|
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Scale of Pay:||Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)|
|Job Placement:||All India Service Liability (AISL)|
|Qualification:||Degree or Diploma|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
SSC JE 2023 Vacancy Details
Following are the likely posts that will be filled up through the SSC JEN 2023 Examination:-
|Sr. No.||Organization Names||Post (Discipline)|
|1||Border Roads Organization (BRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical & Mechanical)|
|2||Central Public Works Department (CPWD)||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)|
|3||Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)|
|4||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical)|
|5||Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical)|
|6||Farrakka Barrage Project (FBP)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)|
|7||Military Engineer Services (MES)||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical & Mechanical)|
|8||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)|
|9||Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways (Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works)||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)|
All brief details regarding SSC JE Qualifications, Age Limitation, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Exam 2023
CITIZENSHIP/ NATIONALITY: The applying aspirants must be either a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan & Tibetan Refugee. All those candidates from Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi & Vietnam with intention to settle permanently in India.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (Cutoff Date – 02-09-2022): Those aspirants looking to register their details for this vacancy must have qualification discipline wise as shown in the following points:-
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), CPWD: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical), CPWD: Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), MES: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/ University/ Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES: Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University/ Board with 2 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Farrakka Barrage Project: Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), Directorate of Quality Assurance, Naval: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from any recognized University or Institution OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board plus 02 years experience in the respective field.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil), Border Roads Organisation, Ministry of Defence: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board and 02 years working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), BRO, Ministry of Defence: Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR 3 years Diploma in n Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board and 02 years working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Central Water Power Research Station: Diploma in Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) National Technical Research Organisation: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering from a Govt approved University or Institute.
AGE LIMIT (Cutoff Date, i.e. 01-01-2022): Contestants applying for JE Exam in Staff Selection Commission must have the age limit as per criteria. Candidates can take a look at the upper age limitation department wise as mentioned below and know their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Central Water Commission (Civil & Mech.): Maximum 32 years
- CPWD (Civil & Electrical): Not exceeding 32 years of age
- MES (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Maximum 30 years of age
- Farrakka Barrage Project (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Up to 30 years of age
- Director General Border Roads Organisation (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Not exceeding 30 years of age
- Central Water and Power Research Station (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Below 30 years
- Directorate of Quality Assurance (Mechanical & Electrical): Maximum 30 years
- National Technical Research Organisation (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical): Up to 30 years of age
UPPER AGE RELAXATION: Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH category candidates as per Government norms. The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories is as follows:-
|Category Names||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||03 (three) years|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (SCs and STs)||05 (five) years|
|Physical Handicap (PH) – GEN||10 (ten) years|
|Physical Handicap (PH) – OBC||13 (thirteen) years|
|Physical Handicap (PH) – SC & ST||15 (fifteen) years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.)||03 (three) years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area & released as a consequence thereof.||03 (three) years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area & released as a consequence thereof – SC/ ST||08 (eight) years|
|NOTE: Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. For more details related to relaxation in upper age limit, check out the official notification attached below.|
SSC JE Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: Selected candidates in a competitive exam of Jr. Engineer, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts will get best Pay Band of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/- in Level-6 of 7th Central Pay Commission. Catch more about the scale of pay in brief by referring the official notification.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Application Fee
ABOUT APPLICATION FEE: The category wise application fee is as follows:-
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- Woman Candidates and SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Exempted from paying application fees.
- The Commission will accept only those fees paid in respect of online application via BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit Card or Debit Card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
How to Apply Online SSC JE Application Form 2023?
As we have mentioned in above section, SSC JE online application will be available only from 12 August 2022 to 2 September 2022 upto 11:00 PM. Here it is to inform contestants that all applications must be submitted online only as no other mode of registration accepted by the Commission. All those candidates who want to apply for examination are required to register themselves at the official website (www.ssc.nic.in). Those application form registered without photograph or signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily by the Commission. The procedure for online submission of application is as follows:-
Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission, i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, find out a link titled “Click Here to Apply” and then open it.
- 3rd Step – First of all, download the examination notice pdf file and read all the instructions carefully.
- 4th Step – Now go to the Registration Part and register your details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Gender, Level of Educational Qualification, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- 5th Step – As soon as you complete the registration part, your Registration Number and Password will display on the screen.
- 6th Step – Next step, log in to Apply Part using Registration Number and Password.
- 7th Step – Fill up all the mandatory details without making any mistakes in an application form.
- 8th Step – Upload your scanned colour passport size recent photograph [size: 20 KB to 50 KB & dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)], scanned copy of signature [size: 10 KB to 20 KB & dimension: 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)] in JPEG format and other certificates. (Note: Photo should not be more than three months old from the date of Notification, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photo.)
- 9th Step – Pay the examination fee through online or offline sources.
- 10th Step – Applicants who want to pay fees via online mode can go through Debit/ Credit cards, net banking, etc.
- 11th Step – At last, don’t forget to download and print the application form for further procedure.
- 12th Step – Kindly note down your Registration ID & Password and keep them safe as this is permanent which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
Official Links for SSC JEN 2023 Recruitment
|SSC JE Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Online Registration (One-time) for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|Apply SSC Junior Engineer Exam Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
SSC Junior Engineer 2023 Selection Process
ABOUT SELECTION PROCEDURE: To crack SSC Jr. Engineer jobs in Govt sectors that listed above, all applicants will have to pass the various exams on scheduled dates. Here the Staff Selection Commission will make final selection of eligible candidates based on their marks scored and performance in the following tasks:-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper 1)
- Descriptive Type Written Examination (Paper 2)
- Documents Verification (DV)
According to the selection methodology, those candidates who apply their application for JE vacancy need to attend Online Exam for Paper-I on schedule date downloading Admit Card from an official website. Applicants who shortlisted on the basis of performance in a Paper-1 exam will be invited to participate for Paper-II Written Exam by issuing Admit Card. At last, eligible aspirants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission based on their total marks in the Paper 1 & Paper 2 and preference for the posts.
All those contestants who called for documents verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate, etc. as proof and by failing which the candidature of all such candidates to be cancelled by the Commission. Just take a glance at the official notification for further more information on mode of selection.
SSC JE Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
Here candidates are advised to verify SSC Junior Engineer exam syllabus from the official notification link attached above and exam pattern from the following table:-
|PAPERS||EXAM MODE||TOPIC NAMES||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION|
|Computer Base Mode||General Intelligence & Reasoning (सामान्य बुद्धि और तार्किक शक्ति)||50 marks||2 Hours|
|General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||50 marks|
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (असैनिक और संरचनात्मक) OR
Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (विद्युत) OR
Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (यांत्रिक)
|Written Examination||Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (असैनिक और संरचनात्मक) OR
Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (विद्युत) OR
Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)/ सामान्य इंजीनियरिंग (यांत्रिक)
|300 marks||2 Hours|
|TOTAL MARKS & TIME DURATION ⇒||500 marks||4 Hours|
|[Click here to download Syllabus for Staff Selection Commission JE Examination]|
|The minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 & Paper 2 are as under:-
SSC JE 2023 Important Dates
Contestants can check the dates about official notification, registration, fee payment, exam hall ticket availability, examination, etc. from the following table:-
|EVENTS||KEY DATES & TIME|
|Release Date of Official Notification:||Yet to be announced|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan Generation:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Make Online Fee Payment:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Pay Fee via Challan:||Yet to be announced|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ & Online Payment of Correction Charges:||Yet to be announced|
|Paper-1 Admit Card Download Dates:||07 to 08 days before exam date|
|SSC JE Paper 1 Exam 2023 Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Paper 1 Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
|Paper 2 Admit Card Availability Dates:||01 to 02 weeks prior exam date|
|SSC JEN Paper 2 Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Paper 2 Result Release Date:||To be notified later on|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Declaration Date of Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
SSC JE Admit Card 2023
ABOUT ADMIT CARD/ HALL TICKET/ ADMISSION CERTIFICATE: The Commission will issue JEN Exam Admission Certificates (ACs) indicating the time table and also venues of exam to each candidate about 02 (two) weeks before the examination date. All the contestants have to download their Admit Card from the website of Regional/ Sub Regional Office concerned. The call letter for examination will not be sent by post. Every candidate must carry at least one original Photo ID proof and Admit Card for entry into the test venue. All applicants should bring 03 (three) passport size colour photographs on examination day. All those aspirants not carrying photographs will be not allowed to write their paper.
As and when available to download online, candidates must take a printout of their e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. If any candidate does not get Admit Card 01 (one) week prior exam date, then he/ she must contact the concerned Regional or Sub Regional Office(s) of the Commission with details such as Registration ID, SBI Transaction ID, Copy of Challan, etc.
SSC Junior Engineer Result/ Merit List 2023
ABOUT RESULT/ MERIT LIST: Staff Selection Commission will release result of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and Written Examination (Paper-II) one by one at their official website. All the candidates will be able to see their marks only after 05-06 days of result declaration. In the Paper-1 merit list pdf file, the commission will publish Roll Number and Name rank wise of those applicants qualified for Paper 2. Likewise in the Paper 2 merit list, they will release Name & Roll Number of aspirants eligible for document verification.
To check marks, candidates need to login using their Roll Number and Password (Date of Birth – DOB). Check out SSC JE 2022 Result link and gather complete information that will be helpful for your knowledge. Here candidates must note that result will be decided based on Cutoff marks fixed by the Commission.
SSC JE 2023 Examination Centre List
|SSC Regions||States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of Region||Exam Centres & Centre Code|
|Central Region (CR)||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh (UP)||Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Aligarh (3002), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Moradabad (3015), Prayagraj (3003) & Varanasi (3013).|
|Eastern Region (ER)||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal (WB)||Port Blair (4802), Bokaro (4201), Dhanbad (4206), Hazaribagh (4204), Jamshedpur (4207), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Behrampur-Ganjam (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Kalyani (4419), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Asansol (4417), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata (4410) & Siliguri (4415).|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep||Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212) & Kavaratti (9401).|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh (MP)||Bhilai Nagar (6206), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Sagar (6015), Satna (6014) & Ujjain (6016).|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302) & Agartala (5601).|
|Northern Region (NR)||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Delhi NCR (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sikar (2411), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005) & Roorkee (2006).|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Ladakh and Punjab||Chandigarh (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402) & Patiala (1403).|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, Tamil Nadu (TN) and Telangana (TS)||Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vizianagaram (8012), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604) & Warangal (8603).|
|Western Region (WR)||Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207) & Pune (7208).|
SSC JE Bharti 2023: Help Desk
For any query related to online registration, aspirants can consult the Commission through helpline number or email given below in a table:-
|Communication Address:||Government of India,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Department of Personnel and Training,
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hey, Job Seekers! Are you looking for latest engineering jobs in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. to complete your dream?? Well, do not miss this employment news update as it will help you to reach your goal. Here in this article, we have covered all the information about recruitment process organized by the Staff Selection Commission to fill up more than 1600 Junior Engineer Vacancies. Share your query in a comment box below, if you have any.
All THE BEST for this JEN recruitment process. Just bookmark www.techufo.in for SSC JE Recruitment 2023 related all updates like preview paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, results and final merit list. Also, candidates can subscribe to our website for receiving the latest news through a notification on their device or web browser. Keep in touch with us for further news on Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2023 in upcoming days. THANK YOU…!!