Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Sports Quota Notification for 155 MTS, Tax Assistant & IT Inspector Vacancies Out Soon to Apply Online IT Department Mumbai Region Application @ www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in or www.incometaxmumbai.in:
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment Details: Good news for Sports-persons as Aayakar Vibhag is hiring under Sports Quota for 155 posts. Income Tax Department, Mumbai Region has announced Sports Quota Recruitment for Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Inspector of Income Tax. Eligible aspirants can apply for these Aayakar Vibhag vacancies by online mode on or before 25th August 2021 (11:59 PM). A direct link to download Notification PDF & Income Tax Mumbai Region Jobs Apply Online Link is available under this web page. Go through the below description for all information about Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2024.
- 1 Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2024 – MTS, Inspector of Income Tax & Tax Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- 1.1 Income Tax Mumbai Region Sports Quota Recruitment 2024: Summary
- 1.2 Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Vacancy 2024: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Dept Mumbai Region Vacancies 2024
- 1.4 Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Dept Mumbai Recruitment 2024
- 1.5 Income Tax Department Mumbai Region Salary 2024
- 1.6 Selection Process for IT Department Mumbai Sports Quota Jobs 2024
- 1.7 How to Apply Income Tax Mumbai MTS & Tax Assistant Online Application Form 2024?
- 1.8 incometaxmumbai.in Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
- 1.9 Official Links for Income Tax Department Mumbai Region Recruitment 2024
- 2 FAQs About Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Notification 2023 2024
Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2024 – MTS, Inspector of Income Tax & Tax Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @incometaxmumbai.gov.in
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons in certain Games/ Sports disciplines. This IT Dept Recruitment for 155 Sports Quota Vacancies will be done to fill up Tax Assistant, IT Inspector & MTS Posts in Mumbai Region. As per the IT Department Mumbai Region Notification, only one application should be submitted by the candidate. Interested sportspersons must read out eligibility conditions & other important instructions carefully before filling up Aayakar Vibhag Tax Assistant MTS Online Form for Mumbai Region Recruitment. Candidates will need to visit @ https://www.incometaxmumbai.in URL link given below to submit their application for Income Tax Dept Sports Quota Bharti.
Hello, Sports Quota Job Seekers!! Check out complete details regarding Income Tax Mumbai MTS & Tax Assistant Recruitment under Sports Quota such as sports eligibility, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, selection process and steps to apply online as mentioned in this article below.
Income Tax Mumbai Region Sports Quota Recruitment 2024: Summary
|Organization Name:||Income Tax Department (Aayakar Vibhag)|
|Recruitment Type:||Sports Quota Recruitment 2024|
|Post Names:||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies:||155 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Location:||Mumbai Region|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Age Limit:||18 to 25-27-30 yrs|
|Qualification:||10th pass/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit|
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Vacancy 2024: Details
Here candidates can have a look at the Distribution of IT Department Mumbai Post wise Vacancies as announced under Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:-
|S. N.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Inspector of Tax Assistant||08|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||64|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Dept Mumbai Region Vacancies 2024
- Tax Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Inspector of Income Tax: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th pass/ Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 1st August 2021):-
- Tax Assistant: Above 18 years and below 27 years
- Inspector of Income Tax: Above 18 years and below 30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Above 18 years and below 25 years
AGE RELAXATION: The upper age limit shall be relaxed for the categories as follows:-
- Unreserved/ OBC Candidates = Up to a maximum of 05 years
- SC/ ST Candidates = Up to a maximum of 10 years
- Departmental Candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Government = Up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ ST)
Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Dept Mumbai Recruitment 2024
SPORTS ELIGIBILITY: Recruitment will be done of sportspersons considered meritorious concerning the following criteria:-
- Represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the Games or Sports mentioned in the below table.
- Represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments held by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the Sports or Games mentioned in the below table.
- Represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools held by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/ Sports shared in the table below.
- Awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
LIST OF GAMES/ SPORTS for which IT Dept recruitment is being made:-
|S. N.||Discipline Name||Events/ Position|
|1.||Athletics||100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 5000, 10,000 Meters|
|Long Jump, High Jump & Tripe Jump|
|17.||Body Building||Below 70 Kg|
|70 Kg to 80 Kg|
LIST OF AUTHORITIES COMPETENT TO AWARD CERTIFICATE on eligibility for Recruitment of Sportspersons:-
|S. N.||Competition||Authority awarding Certificate|
|1.||International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned|
|2.||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned|
|3.||Inter-University Tournaments||Dean of Sports or another officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned|
|4.||National Sports/ Games for Schools||Director or Additional/ Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports/ Games for Schools in the Directorate of Public Instruction/ Education of the State.|
|5.||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare Government of India.|
Income Tax Department Mumbai Region Salary 2024
ABOUT SCALE OF PAY: The Post wise Pay as per 7th CPC for Income Tax Sports Quota Mumbai Region Recruitment is tabulated under:-
|S. N.||Name of the Posts||Salary (Pay Scale) Structure|
|1.||Inspector of Tax Assistant||Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-)|
|2.||Tax Assistant||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-)|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-)|
Selection Process for IT Department Mumbai Sports Quota Jobs 2024
ABOUT SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection of the candidates is to be done based on 02 (two) phases as follows:-
- PHASE-I: The applications of candidates will be scrutinized and then eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process as per their option of the post applied for, based on their Current Form and Achievement in Sports & Games.
- PHASE-II: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for Document Verification. If further required, then candidates may also be required to undergo a Ground/ Proficiency Test. Candidates applying for Tax Assistant posts may also be required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply Income Tax Mumbai MTS & Tax Assistant Online Application Form 2024?
Below we have enlisted the step-by-step procedure to apply Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Online Application Form on the official website – incometaxmumbai.gov.in. Hence, sportspersons applying for MTS, Tax Assistant & Inspector of Income Tax Posts must go through the same to avoid any confusion.
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Income Tax Department, Mumbai Region
- 2nd Step – Click on a link named “APPLY FOR SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT 2024” available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Download the detailed Instructions PDF and then read it carefully.
- 4th Step – Now, fill up all the mandatory marked fields (Full Name, Father Name, Post applied for, Permanent Residential Address, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.) in the online application form.
- 5th Step – Upload your recent scanned colour passport size photograph in JPG /JPEG/ PNG format (20 KB to 100 KB).
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned signature in the JPG/ JPEG/ PNG format (10 KB to 30 KB).
- 7th Step – Recheck your details and then press the “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Get a printout of the filled application form and preserve it for further reference.
incometaxmumbai.in Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
Below we will update the complete schedule for Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Bharti 2024 once it is officially announced by the Aayakar Vibhag:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
Official Links for Income Tax Department Mumbai Region Recruitment 2024
|Income Tax Department Mumbai Region (Sports Quota) Notification PDF:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Income Tax Department Mumbai Region (Sports Quota) Online Application:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Income Tax Department, Mumbai Region Official Website:||VISIT @ incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
CONCLUSION: We hope this detailed article on Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment in Mumbai Region (155 MTS, Tax Assistant & Inspector of Income Tax Posts) has helped meritorious sportspersons looking for central govt jobs. Candidates who have any queries can ask us through the comment section placed below. Stay in touch with this article @techufo.in to get Aayakar Vibhag Mumbai Region Bharti latest news updates from time to time.
FAQs About Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Notification 2023 2024
Below we have listed some of the frequently asked questions about IT Dept Sports Quota Mumbai Region Recruitment. So go through the following questions and solutions for your knowledge:-
The opening date and the last date for submission of online application form will be announced in due course of time.
Meritorious Sportspersons will have to submit online application form through the website – https://www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in/ or https://www.incometaxmumbai.in/.
There is no application fee under this Aayakar Vibhag Sports Quota Bharti.
A total of 155 vacancies to be filled, out of which 08 are for IT Inspector, 83 for Tax Assistant and 64 for Multi Tasking Staff Posts.
No. Only the online application form will be accepted by the authority.
a) Relevant Sports MERIT Certificate or Participation Certificate
b) Forms 1/2/3/4/5 (as applicable) duly signed by the prescribed authorities
c) Matriculation or equivalent certificate for proof of age
d) Certificate for Educational qualification
e) Caste Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation
f) Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License or any other ID proof issued by the Government
g) Address proof
a) Postal Address: The Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Aayakar Bhawan, M.K.Marg, Mumbai – 400020
b) Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Phone Number: 022-22057236
The selected candidates will be on probation for 02 years or such period as per the extant instructions of GOI.
“Tech UFO Team Wishes ALL THE BEST to Meritorious Sportspersons…!!“