WBSETCL Admit Card 2023, WBSETCL Office Executive AE JE TG-III Exam Date, WBSETCL Junior Engineer AE Call Letter, West Bengal SETCL Junior Executive Technician Grade-III Hall Ticket, wbsetcl.in Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd will soon release CBT Admit Card for Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ IT&CS), Junior Executive (F&A/ Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.-II, Assistant Manager (HR&A), Office Executive and Technician Gr.-III Posts. Applicants can download their WBSETCL Exam Hall Ticket from the official website. Also, we have attached a direct link to download WBSETCL Admit Card 2023 with his blog at the bottom. Only after entering the login credentials; candidates will get access to WBSETCL Office Executive TG-III JE AE Call Letter. Read the entire for more details on West Bengal SETCL Admit Card, WBSETCL Exam Date 2023, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: Admit Card For WBSETCL Online Written Exam (CBT) 2023 Will Be Available Soon For Download From A Login Link Attached Below.|
- 1 WBSETCL Admit Card 2023: AE, JE, AM, Jr Executive, Office Executive, Technician Gr-III Call Letter Download @www.wbsetcl.in
- 1.1 WBSETCL Exam Admit Card 2023: Summary
- 1.2 WBSETCL JE AE TG-III Office Executive Admit Card 2023: Details
- 1.3 Documents to be Carried on WBSETCL Exam Centre
- 1.4 How to Download WBSETCL Online Exam Call Letter 2023?
- 1.5 Official Links for WBSETCL 2023 e-Admit Card
- 1.6 Any Discrepancies in WBSETCL Call Letter 2023?
- 1.7 WBSETCL Hall Ticket 2023: General Information
- 1.8 WBSETCL CBT Call Letter 2023: Conclusion
- 2 FAQs for WBSETCL REC/2023/01 Admit Card
WBSETCL Admit Card 2023: AE, JE, AM, Jr Executive, Office Executive, Technician Gr-III Call Letter Download @www.wbsetcl.in
WBSETCL has scheduled to conduct Online Test (CBT) for recruitment to 198 vacancies of AE (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), AM (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), JE Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and TG-III Posts. Candidates who have registered under West Bengal WBSETCL Recruitment Notification REC/2023/01 will have to generate their e-Admit Card for appearing in the Online Test. WBSETCL Admit Card for AE, JE, Technician Gr.-III, Office Executive, Jr Executive & Assistant Manager Exam 2023 has been issued to eligible applicants through online mode. It is the candidate’s responsibility to download WBSETCL Exam Call Letter within the prescribed dates.
West Bengal WBSETCL JE AE Assistant Engineer Admit Card shall be provided through E-mail ID or uploading on the official website or via SMS. Candidates are advised to take a print of Admit Card of WBSETCL Office Executive, AM & Technician Gr.-III with properly identifiable details, including a clear printout of the uploaded photograph.
WBSETCL Exam Admit Card 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Employment Notification No.:||REC/2023/01|
|Vacancy Names:||Assistant Manager (HR&A), Assistant Engineer (Civil, Elect. & IT&CS), Junior Executive (F&A & Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.-II, Office Executive and Technician Gr.-III|
|Total Vacancies:||198 vacancies|
|Registration Dates:||26th April to 19th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date:||15-16 days before exam date|
|Date of Online Written Test:||June/ July 2023 (expected)|
|Mode of Releasing Call Letter:||Online mode only|
|Interview Date:||Notified Later|
WBSETCL JE AE TG-III Office Executive Admit Card 2023: Details
WBSETCL Hall Ticket indicates all the details of candidates such as name, photo, roll number, etc. and exam schedule, time, venue address, etc. It is to inform applicants that a web link for downloading WBSETCL CBT Exam Admit Card has been released 15-16 days prior the date of examination. Contestants must note that the board will not be responsible for any loss of Call Letter at the examination centre. The responsibility of receiving, downloading & printing of WB State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd Admit Card and any other information shall be of the applicants only. Aspirants will be permitted to take part in a written test only with a valid copy of admit card.
The board will not send any hard copy of WBSETCL AE, JE & Office Executive Call Letter via post/ courier services. Candidates should immediately download their Hall Ticket without delay & crosscheck all the information. Aspirants will not get entry without Admit Card to appear for the examination.
Documents to be Carried on WBSETCL Exam Centre
At the WBSETCL examination hall, aspirants need to carry any 01 Photo Identity (ID) Card in original along with Admit Card issued after being considered eligible as per their declaration. Check the below list of valid photo ID proofs that should be brought along on the exam day:-
- Voter Card,
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Passport, etc.
How to Download WBSETCL Online Exam Call Letter 2023?
Aspirants will get WBSETCL AE, JE, Technician Gr.-III, Office Executive, Jr Executive & AM Exam 2023 Hall Ticket by following the step-wise instructions given in this section. Aspirants need to use their login credentials for downloading West Bengal WBSETCL REC/2023/01 Admit Card from the online portal. The steps to download admit card are underneath:-
- 1st Step – Open the WB State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Official Website, i.e. www.wbsetcl.in
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the ‘Important Notification’ or ‘Career’ section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named ‘Admit Card for WBSETCL AE (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), AM (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), JE Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and TG-III Online Examination, 2023‘.
- 4th Step – Fill up your USER ID Number and Password in a Candidate Login Window.
- 5th Step – Press the ‘Login’ to get access to the Call Letter PDF.
- 6th Step – A pdf file of Hall Ticket containing all the exam details will appear on your device.
- 7th Step – Download the Admit Card and then take a printout for participating in the written examination.
Official Links for WBSETCL 2023 e-Admit Card
All those candidates looking to download the WBSETCL (198 posts) CBT e-Admit Card for Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), Assistant Manager (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), Junior Engineer Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and Technician Gr.-III 2023 from the official website – http://wbsetcl.in/ can click on the direct link posted below and submit the login details:-
WBSETCL CBT Exam Admit Card 2023 [Live Soon]
Any Discrepancies in WBSETCL Call Letter 2023?
Suppose any aspirants find any errors/ mistakes in WBSETCL Online Exam Hall Ticket or are unable to download it, they must immediately contact the recruiting authority for a solution. Applicants can communicate through the post, call or send an email to the helpdesk ID to request the correction of Call Letter details. Contact details are as follows:-
- WBSETCL Registered Office Address: Vidyut Bhavan, Bidhannagar, Block – DJ, Sector – II, Kolkata – 700 091.
- Helpline Number: +919513252099 (Monday to Friday – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Closed on Saturday, Sundays and Holidays)
WBSETCL Hall Ticket 2023: General Information
Let’s have a look at the following instructions that are to be followed for WBSETCL AE, JE, Junior Executive, Office Executive, Assistant Manager & Technician Gr.-III Exam 2023:-
- Must log in as per details are given in your E-mail ID/ Mobile Number to download the call letter/ hall ticket.
- Receipt of WB State Electricity Transco Admit Card to candidates or appearance in examination does not guarantee their selection in the respective post.
- Mobile Phones, Scanner, Pager, Bluetooth & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre.
- Applicants shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travelling expenses during the Written Test or Interview.
- The authority will not take any responsibility in case of failure to download call letter for appearing in various stages of the selection test.
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall after the commencement of the online test.
- If any participant found with banned instruments in the examination hall, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled whatever reasons may be.
- At the time of an interview, aspirants those who employed in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
WBSETCL CBT Call Letter 2023: Conclusion
Here we hope in this blog post, WBSETCL REC/2023/01 Admit Card-related information posted will be helpful. West Bengal SETCL Admit Card is an essential document that candidates must possess to appear for the examination. So we hope those who applied for AE, JE, Junior Executive, Assistant Manager, Office Executive & Technician Gr.-3 Posts have downloaded their West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd Call Letter. Additionally, candidates should carefully verify all the details mentioned on the admit card and contact the relevant authorities in case of any discrepancies.
Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) as we will soon come up with Answer Keys, Cut off Marks and Results. You can submit your queries about the hall ticket in a comment box. We will reply as soon as possible by solving it.
FAQs for WBSETCL REC/2023/01 Admit Card
Below we have shared a List of Frequently Asked Questions About Admit Card for WB State Electricity Trans. Co. Ltd Exam so go through it:-
West Bengal SETCL will issue a login link to download Admit Card through e-mail and the official website @https://www.wbsetcl.in/career.php.
The Computer Based Test for AE (Civil/ Electrical/ IT&CS), AM (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A/ Stores), JE Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and TG-III Posts is likely to be held in June/ July 2023.
WB State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd will release Call Letter around 02 (two) weeks prior examination date for Office Executive, Technician Gr.-III, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Jr Executive and Junior Engineer Civil Gr.-II Posts.
Yes, the Call Letter in Hard-copy is required for entry to the examination venue otherwise entry will be denied.
Admit Card will contain all the important information including:-
a) Name of the Applicant
b) Applicant’s Father Name
c) Date of Birth
d) Roll Number
h) Examination Date & Time
i) Examination Centre Name & Code
j) Exam Centre Address
Yes, you can change your password from the “Change Password?” option available in a Candidate Login Page by submitting your User ID, Old Password, etc.
Wishing You All The Best For Your Success in the Examination…, THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO…!!