WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Soon for JE Electrical Gr.-II & Junior Executive Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.wbsetcl.in:
Here comes the Rozgar Samachar for WB Govt Job seekers…!! West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd. has published Employment Notification No: REC/2021/04 for Direct Recruitment of Junior Engineer/ JE (Electrical) Grade-II & Junior Executive (Stores) Posts from Open Market. There are total 414 Vacancies in WBSETCL for those candidates waiting to grab the latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal after Diploma/ Graduation.
Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply WBSETCL Online Application up to 5th January 2022. We have shared a direct link to download WBSETCL JE Notification & Apply Online link at the bottom of this web page. Read on for complete details about WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 process.
- 1 WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 – Junior Engineer (JE) & Jr Executive Vacancies Apply Online @wbsetcl.in
- 1.1 WBSETCL JE Jr Executive Notification 2022 2023 – Overview
- 1.2 WBSETCL Vacancy 2023 – Details
- 1.3 WBSETCL Pay Scale Post Wise
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal WBSETCL Jobs 2023
- 1.5 WBSETCL Application Fee
- 1.6 WBSETCL Vacancies 2023 – Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply WBSETCL Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.8 Official Links for WBSETCL JE 2023 Recruitment
- 1.9 wbsetcl.in recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.10 WBSETCL Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 2 About West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
- 3 WBSETCL Online Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 – Junior Engineer (JE) & Jr Executive Vacancies Apply Online @wbsetcl.in
WB State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd is inviting Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the 414 posts of JE Gr. II (Electrical) and Junior Executive (Stores). All those candidates willing to apply for WBSETCL JE Vacancies must have passed 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engg. from a recognized Institute/ College, and their age should be between 18 to 32 years. Aspiring applicants, including the eligible WBSETCL Employees, may submit their applications by online mode from 15-12-2021. The last date for receipt of WBSETCL JE Vacancy Online Application Form is 05-01-2022.
Candidates must go through the WBSETCL Junior Engineer & Jr Executive Notification PDF in detail and agree to all the conditions before applying online. However, we have provided all information on WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2023 educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, examination fees, selection modes, important dates and steps for How to Apply Online well described below.
WBSETCL JE Jr Executive Notification 2022 2023 – Overview
|Department Name:||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Employment Notice No.:||REC/2022-23|
|Total Vacancies:||414 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Names:||» Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr. II
» Junior Executive (Store)
|Type of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||West Bengal, India|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Submission Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|CBT Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
WBSETCL Vacancy 2023 – Details
Candidates can check Post wise & Category wise distribution of Vacancies in WBSETCL to be filled from the below given table:-
|Categories||Junior Executive (Store)||Junior Engineer (Electrical) Grade-II|
|UR (Ex S)||00||16|
|SC (Ex S)||00||08|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||14||400|
WBSETCL Pay Scale Post Wise
About Scale of Pay: The post wise pay scale per month at entry level as indicated below:-
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Executive (Store)||LEVEL-7 – Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 108200/-|
|JE (Electrical) Grade-II||LEVEL-6 – Rs. 36800/- to Rs. 106700/-|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal WBSETCL Jobs 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: The post wise required qualifications as follows:-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr. II: Full time 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by WB State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development).
- Junior Executive (Stores): Graduate (any discipline) from a UGC recognized university With PG Degree/ Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC; OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC; OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Logistics & Materials Management from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC; OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC; OR PG Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC; OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics/ Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-01-2022):-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years is the age limit for General Category Candidates.
- Upper age limitation will be applicable for West Bengal Reserved category contestants only under Government rules and regulations:-
- SC/ ST Category – 05 (five) years
- OBC-A/ OBC-B Category – 03 (three) years
- PWD Category – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen candidates will be get relaxation in age as per norms.
- SC, ST, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates and will not be allowed any relaxation in age.
- The limits of birth date to be eligible to apply as mentioned below:-
DOB Lower Limit (Born on or before) DOB Upper Limit (Born on or before) UR OBC – A/B SC/ ST PWD 01/01/2003 01/01/1989 01/01/1986 01/01/1984 01/01/1979
WBSETCL Application Fee
- Junior Executive (Stores): Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR/ OBC-A & OBC-B) Candidates.
- JE (Electrical) Gr.-II: Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) for Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR/ OBC-A & OBC-B) Candidates.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
WBSETCL Vacancies 2023 – Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited will recruit the most eligible candidates for 414 JE & Jr Executive vacancies based on the performance in the following selection process:-
- Online Written Test (100 marks)
- Personal Interview (25 marks)
How to Apply WBSETCL Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
Before applying online for WBSETCL Junior Engineer Jobs @ www.wbsetcl.in, candidates should keep ready their Valid e-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Sports Certificate, Exempted Category Card, Experience Details/ Certificate and ID Proof. Here are the steps to fill up and register/ submit an online application for JE recruitment in WB State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd. as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open to the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Important Notification” section on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now press your mouse pointer on the link mentioned as “WBSETCL Employment Notification REC/2021/04 for JE Electrical Gr.-II & Jr. Executive (Stores) Posts”.
- 4th Step – Download the notification and read all the instructions carefully written in it.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself suitable for the specified post, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of a registration form with basic and professional details.
- 7th Step – At last, attach the scanned copies of the photograph, signature and documents/ certificates in JPEG format.
- 8th Step – Re-check the inserted information is correct or not and then only submits it.
- 9th Step – Save the filled application and then also take a printout of the submitted copy for further usages.
- 10th Step – After the successful submission process, Registration Number and Password will be generated and then sent to the Candidates via SMS & E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id provided by them.
Official Links for WBSETCL JE 2023 Recruitment
|WBSETCL JE & Jr Executive Employment Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|WBSETCL JE & Jr Executive Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Update Soon)|
|Official Website of WBSETCL:||VISIT HERE – www.wbsetcl.in|
wbsetcl.in recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card/ Call Letter:||18 to 20 days prior exam date|
|Date of Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT):||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Objection Management:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Declaration of Written Exam Results:||To be notified later on|
|Interview Schedule:||To be notified later on|
WBSETCL Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
|♦ Written Examination Scheme ♦|
|PART-A||Domain Marks||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes
(1 hr & 30 min.)
|PART-D||Bengali/ Nepali Test|
About West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
WBSETCL is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) set up in the year 2007 on 01st April following unbundling of state electricity board. This company is a professionally managed, a multi-sited Power Transmission Company in Eastern India. It has developed a strong in-house expertise in various facets of power transmission business. Organization has total transformation capacity of 24550 MVA from that it operates a transmission network of 12043 CKM with Extra High Voltage Transmission lines and 113 sub-stations (400 KV- 66 KV).
It is a eleventh largest of the 23 state transmission utilities in our country. Company also manages the state load dispatch center, which monitors and controls the grid operations. Company provides power to more than 96% of state from small villages to big Industrial units. It has the service network spans of over 5 Zones, 19 Regional Offices, 67 Distribution Divisions and 490 Customer Care Centers. The headquartered of this organization is located at Kolkata.
WBSETCL Online Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
Candidates can send their queries to the following Email ID or Contact at the Helpline Number given below in a table if they face any difficulties during the registration process:-
|Contact Address:||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
CORPORATE HR&A DEPARTMENT,
Registered Office: Vidyut Bhavan,
Block–DJ, Sector-II, Bidhannagar,
Kolkata – 700091
|Helpline Number (for any Technical Queries):||9513044823|
|Call Timing:||Monday to Friday – 9 AM to 5 PM|
Hello, Guys! You can bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) to stay tuned with us and collecting further all the latest updates on WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Procedure from time to time. In short time, our team will come up with details about West Bengal SETCL Exam Call letter/ Admit Card indicating Registration No., Roll No., Exam Date, Time, Venue Address and other guidelines for the written test. We will also provide you exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Answer Keys, Old Papers, Previous Model Papers, Results, Merit list & Cut off Marks. For the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd Recruitment 2023 related feedback or queries, aspirants can share it by writing in a below given comment box.
All the Best Guys for recruitment…!!