BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Notification for Latest 317 SI HC CT Constable Vacancies published along with Border Security Force Water Wing Application Form Online Download at www.bsf.nic.in:
Now here is an employment opportunity for those people looking to grab BSF latest jobs after 10th/ 12th pass since very long time. Recently, latest employment news released just by the Border Security Force to recruit 317 vacancies of SI (Workshop, Master & Engine Driver), HC (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop) and CT (Crew) Jobs in Water Wing. The Board has come up with BSF HC CT recruitment advertise to hire energized & physically fit applicants by the relevant selection procedure. Candidates will get the official BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Notification & Application Form Download link from this page at the bottom. Eligible & appropriate candidates are advised to submit their application form through offline mode only. All those candidates who are interested in Border Security Force Constable Water Wing Vacancies can apply for this direct recruitment process. Job seekers should check out BSF Water Wing CT Head Constable Eligibility Criteria & all other instructions from the below passages.
- 1 BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Notification | Border Security Force Water Wing SI HC Constable 317 Vacancies Application Form @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.1 BSF Water Wing SI HC CT Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2020 Overview
- 1.3 Border Security Force Water Wing Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Bharti Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 BSF Water Wing Constable Selection Process 2020
- 1.6 bsf.nic.in Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Notification | Border Security Force Water Wing SI HC Constable 317 Vacancies Application Form @www.bsf.nic.in
As per the official advertisement, the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2020 announced for Head Constable, Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies to hire ambitious male contestants. There is a total of 317 vacant posts available in Water Wing of BSF for those eligible aspirants searching central govt jobs. The applications are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up the Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Combatised posts in Border Security Force Water Wing. If passionate contenders want to go for this recruitment, then they should have passed Matriculation/ 10+2/ Degree or its equivalent qualification only from a recognized board. To apply for these jobs, candidates have to download BSF Water Wing Application Form for SI, HC & CT posts by using a quick link given below. Here we notify aspirants that an official notification has released on 15th February 2020 in the News Papers of all States and UTs and in ‘Employment News’. Candidates have to send their application form as per specimen at a concerned Examination Centre on or before 16th March 2020. Go through below table for this Border Security Force Bharti Overview.
BSF Water Wing SI HC CT Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ Bharti Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||BORDER SECURITY FORCE|
|Department Name:||Water Wing|
|Total Vacancies||317 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||1) Sub Inspector
2) Head Constable
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Indian Territory|
|Application Dates:||15 FEBRUARY to 16 MARCH 2020|
|Registration Mode:||Offline mode only|
Hello, Guys!! We have also given a link to download BSF Constable HC Advertisement so that you can check details about recruitment properly. All candidates are strictly informed to read the official notification carefully before filling up their recruitment form to avoid any disappointment at a later stage. We shared a link to get BSF Sub Inspector HC CT Online Application Form here in this blog. All information on Border Security Force SI vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limitation, physical standards, salary, postal address and initial dates described below.
BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2020 Overview
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|S. N.||Post Names||Total Vacancies||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|02.||SI (Engine Driver)||09||03||01||03||01||01|
|05.||HC (Engine Driver)||68||24||05||22||10||07|
|06.||HC (Workshop) – Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine)||07||02||02||01||02||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Electrician||02||02||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – AC Technician||02||01||00||01||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Electronics||01||01||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Machinist||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|HC (Workshop) – Carpenter||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|HC (Workshop) – Plumber||02||02||00||00||00||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||317||125||31||78||43||40|
|NOTE: 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen|
Border Security Force Water Wing Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: Contenders must have following qualifications passed from a recognized board or university.
- CT (Crew): Matriculation or its equivalent with 01 (one) year Experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP and should know swimming in deep water without any assistance.
- HC (Master): Matriculation or equivalent with Serang Certificate.
- HC (Engine Driver): Matriculation or equivalent with Possessing Second Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- HC (Workshop): Matriculation or its equivalent with Industrial Training Instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine), Machinist, Carpentry, Electrician, Air Conditioner Technician, Electronics and Plumbing.
- SI (Master): 10+2 or its equivalent with Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Engine Driver): 10+2 or its equivalent with First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Workshop): Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or 03 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering.
- Above 22 years and below 28 years for Sub Inspector (Master & Engine Driver) Posts
- Above 20 years and below 25 years for Sub Inspector (Workshop), Head Constable (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop) and Constable (Crew) Posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, OBC, Ex-S, etc. as per the rules of Central Govt.
|Category Names||Mini. Height||Mini. Chest|
|ST/ Adivasis of all States and UTs including Nagas & Mizos||160 Cms||73 Cms Unexpanded and 78 Cms Expanded|
|Candidates belonging to:-
1) Hilly areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Sikkim, Leh & Ladakh and North Eastern States.
2) State of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, AP and Goa.
3) UT of Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
|162.50 Cms||75 Cms Unexpanded and 80 Cms Expanded|
|Candidates belonging to other States and UTs||165 Cms||75 Cms Unexpanded and 80 Cms Expanded|
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) for the post of Sub Inspector
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for the post of Constable and Head Constable
- No exam fee for those belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, BSF Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- Fee Payment Mode: Contestants can pay their fees by a Demand Draft or Postal Order.
BSF Water Wing Pay Scale/ Salary Post wise:-
- SI Vacancy Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- HC Vacancy Pay Scale: Pay Matric Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100/-)
- Constable Vacancy Pay Scale: Pay Matric Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100/-)
How to Apply BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Bharti Application Form 2020?
|♦ Step-wise Procedure to Submit Offline Form ♦|
|STEP 01: Open an official website of the Border Security Force.
STEP 02: Click on a “Recruitment” section given on the left side of a homepage.
STEP 03: Now, press on a link titled as “BSF Direct Recruitment Examination Advertisement for the posts of SI, HC, and CT in Water Wing 2020”.
STEP 04: Read eligibility criteria and other general information provided in the advertisement
STEP 05: Next step, download the prescribed format of an application form.
STEP 06: Fill up the details like your full name, father’s name, mother’s name, caste, nationality, state name, birth date, age, qualifications, residential address, etc. in the application form with good handwriting.
STEP 07: Also, fill up the admit card form attached to the registration form.
STEP 08: Download E-Challan to make the fee payment.
STEP 09: Finally, send the application accompanied by attested copies of certificates like age proof, education/ technical qualification, caste, tribe/ hill areas (Domicile), wherever applicable.
STEP 10: Don’t forget to send your application form within 01 month from the date of registration.
BSF Water Wing Constable Selection Process 2020
Selection Methodology: The selection process will consist of the following tests:-
- First Phase: Written Examination
- Second Phase:
- Documentation and Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
bsf.nic.in Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Date of Official Notification:||15.02.2020|
|Starting Date for Submission of Applications:||15.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form:||15.03.2020|
|Last Date to Submit Applications for Candidates of Flung Areas as specified in para-I (vi) of Detailed Advertisement:||30.03.2020|
|Date of Written Examination:||To be announced shortly|
The Border Security Force is well known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal” in India. It was established in the year of 1965 on 01st December. It is a primary Border guarding force and one of the five Central Armed Police Force of India. Their main motto is “Duty unto Death”. At present, it stands as the world’s largest border guarding force and for that, it has been termed as First Wall of Defence of Indian Territories. The department contributes every year many personnel for services for UN Mission. It defends the borders along with the Army. It checks infiltration on the borders during the current standoff with Pakistan. Its entire works are under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The head office of Seema Rakshak Dhal is located in New Delhi, India. Mr K.K. Sharma is designated as a Director General (DG) of this Organization. Currently, this Union Government Agency runs with more than 02,50,000 active personnel to protect the border areas of the country. This Organization has given blood and sweat to execute their motto. It also releases recruitment through Rozgar Samachar for filling vacant posts in its respective wings.
All possible details regarding BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2020 Exam for Constable, Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts has provided by us through this article. We hope 10th/ 10+2 pass job finders are satisfied with the information. The Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off marks, Result, etc. will available very soon on this page. Follow us for govt jobs updates and new recruitments. Bookmark www.techufo.in for all latest updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2020-21 in Water Wing. Leave your query in a comment box given below. Our team will help you out to solve your queries. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST!!