BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 Head Constable Notification published for latest 176 SI HC CT Vacancies along with Border Security Force Application Form online download link at www.bsf.nic.in:
Now here is an employment opportunity for those people looking to grab BSF latest jobs after 10th/ 12th pass since very long time. Recently on 03rd Aug’16, the latest employment news released by Border Security Force to recruit 176 vacancies of SI (Master & Engine Driver), HC (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop) and CT (Crew) jobs in Water Wing on deputation basis. The department has come up with BSF HC recruitment advertise to hire energized, courageous and physically fit applicants by conducting relevant selection procedure. Interested candidates can get the official BSF Head Constable Notification 2016-17 download link from this web page at the bottom. Eligible and appropriate contestants are advised to submit their application form through offline mode only. We will soon update a link to get BSF SI application form here in this article. All those candidates who are interested in Border Security Force Constable Vacancies can apply for this recruitment process after going through details. We suggest job seekers check out eligibility criteria and other instructions from the below passages.
The Border Security Force is well known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal” in India. It was established in the year of 1965 on 01st December. It is a primary Border guarding force and one of the five Central Armed Police Force of India. Their main motto is “Duty unto Death”. At present, it stands as the world’s largest border guarding force and for that, it has been termed as First Wall of Defence of Indian Territories. The department contributes every year a number of personnel for services for UN Mission. It defends the borders along with the Army. It checks infiltration on the borders during the current standoff with Pakistan. Its entire works are under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The head office of Seema Rakshak Dhal is located in New Delhi, India. Mr. K.K. Sharma is designated as a Director General (DG) of this organization. Currently, this Union Government Agency runs with more than 02,50,000 active personnel to protect the border areas of the country. This organization has given blood and sweat to execute their motto. It also releases recruitments through Rozgar Samachar for filling vacant posts in its respective wings.
According to this official advertisement, the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 released for Head Constable, Constable Tradesman, and Sub Inspector vacancies to hire most ambitious candidates. There are total 176 vacant posts available in Water Wing of BSF for eligible applicants searching central govt jobs. The applications are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up the Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts in Border Security Force. If passionate contenders want to go for this recruitment, then they should have completed 10+2/Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. To apply for these jobs, candidates have to download Border Security Force Application Form for SI, HC & CT posts by using a quick link given below. Here notify candidates the official notification may be released by the end of August 03rd week in the News Papers of all States and UTs and in ‘Employment News’. Applicants have to send their application form as per specimen at one of the Examination Centres within 30 days from the publication date. For further details, aspirants can visit this page on a daily basis.
We have also given a link to download BSF Constable CT Indicative Advertisement so that contestants can check pre-details about recruitment properly. All aspirants are strictly guided to read the notification carefully before filling up their recruitment form to avoid any disappointment at later stage. Those contestants having a permanent tattoo on any part of the body will not allow for recruitment. The information about Border Security Force SI vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limitation, physical standards, salary, postal address and initial dates are described below.
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Latest Details:-
Organization Name: Border Security Force
Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Indian Territory
Total Vacancies: 176
BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2016 Details:-
- HC (Master) – 62 seats
- HC (Engine Driver) – 65 seats
- HC (Workshop) – 01 seat
- SI (Master) – 07 seats
- SI (Engine Driver) – 09 seats
- CT (Crew) – 32 seats
Note: 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen
Registration Process: Off-line mode only
- Rs. 50/- for General & OBC Candidates
- No Fees for SC/ST Aspirants
Fee Payment Modes:
- Contestants can pay their fees via Bank Draft or Post Office.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- For SI Vacancy: Rs. 09,300/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,200/-
- For HC & CT Vacancy: Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/- & 02,000/-
Border Security Force Head Constable Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Interested contenders must have following qualifications passed from a recognized board or university.
- CT (Crew) – Matriculation or its equivalent with 01 (one) year Experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP
- SI (Master) - 10+2 or its equivalent with Second Class Master Certificate
- SI (Engine Driver) – 10+2 or its equivalent with First Class Engine Driver Certificate
- HC (Master) – Matriculation or its equivalent with Serang Certificate.
- HC (Engine Driver) – Matriculation or its equivalent with Possessing Second Class Engine Driver Certificate
- HC (Workshop) – Matriculation or its equivalent with Industrial Training Instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/Petrol Engine), Machinist, Welder, Carpentry, Electrician, Fitter, Air Conditioner Technician, Electronics, Plumbing, Upholstering and Painting
Note: Contestants can refer official advertisement for detail information about qualification.
- Above 20 years and below 28 years for open categories
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Central Government.
The selection process will consist of the following tests:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply BSF SI HC Recruitment Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website.
- Click on a “Recruitment” section given on a left side of the homepage.
- Now, press on a link titled as “BSF Jobs Advertisement for the posts of SI, HC, and CT in Water Wing 2016-17”.
- Read eligibility criteria and other general information provided in the advertisement
- Next step, download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill up the details like your full name, father’s name, mother’s name, caste, nationality, state name, birth date, age, qualifications, residential address, etc. in the application form with good handwriting.
- Also, fill up admit card form attached with the registration form.
- Download E-Challan to make fee payment.
- Finally, send the application accompanied with attested copies of certificates like age proof, education/technical qualification, caste, tribe/ hill areas (Domicile), wherever applicable.
- Don’t forget to send your application form within 01 month from a date of registration.
- Indicative Notification Release Date: 03rd of August 2016
- Official Advertisement Release in Employment New: In 03rd week of August 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 01st of October 2016
- Date of Written Examination: Notified Soon
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Save this site techufo.in for latest updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 in Water Wing. The Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off marks, Result, etc. will available very soon on this page. Follow us for govt jobs updates and new recruitments. Leave your query in a comment box given below. Our team will help you out to solve your queries. THANK YOU!!!