BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 Notification published for 1033 Bihar State Power Holding Company Junior Engineer/JE Asst Manager & IT Manager Vacancies to apply online application at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in:
Right now, if you are searching for Bihar Govt Jobs 2016-17 after bachelor’s degree then here we have the latest update for you guys. Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd, Patna is back with another employment notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Assistant Operator and IT Manager jobs. Those appropriate and passionate candidates looking for electricity department jobs can use this unique chance to build their govt career in the state. There are massive 1033 numbers of vacancies going to fill up by the company for its various departments through this Bihar BSPHCL JE Notification. According to the official notice, the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 Online Application forms will be available upto 01st of Oct’16 at the official web page. The company has come up with this advertisement to fill up BSPGCL Jr Engineer (Elect./ Mech.) vacancies with result oriented young professionals. In this article, candidates will find a direct link to apply online for BSPHCL Asst Manager Vacancy 2016 from a bottom of the page. Those who are really interested in this recruitment can check out eligibility details and selection process from the below description.
About Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited: It is also known as Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB). It is a state government-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state. This board was founded in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act 1948. It’s headquarter is located in Patna city. Mr. Pratyaya Amrit (IAS) is a Chairman and Managing Director of the company. There are total 05 subsidiaries of BSEB. It is one of the Subsidiary Companies of BSEB. The other 04 (four) Subsidiary Companies are Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL), Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDCL) and North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL). It has nearly about 1800 officers and 15000 employees right now in the departments. Their primary responsibility is Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electricity throughout the state. They also release recruitment notices time to time whenever new employees require for vacant posts in the department. Every year, an enormous number of job finders is eagerly waiting for latest recruitment in Bihar State Electricity Board. To know further details, candidates can visit the official website or this web page on a regular interval.
Just a few days back, the Bihar State Government has released BSPHCL Employment Notification 2016-17 for filling up total 1033 empty positions with most eligible people. The company has invites On-line Application from the interested candidates for appointment to the respective posts in Head Offices and Field Offices. This employment news update is useful for those candidates finding manager and engineer jobs in Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Those people who are interested can submit BSPHCL JE/AM Application Form through the online registration process. All the contestants must note that the online application process will continue from 15/09/16 to 01/10/16 at the official website. Contenders are advised to fill only one application form for one post otherwise not considered. Applicants must have requisite educational qualifications like B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc degree in concerned discipline for BSPHCL Junior Engineer vacancies. All the aspirants’ age must be between 21 to 50 years for this BSEB recruitment and upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category. Intrigued contestants may refer to the detailed advertisement for detail information from a link attached below.
All the contenders are guided to read eligibility criteria and other instruction from properly the recruitment notification. The complete information of Bihar BSPHCL Jobs 2016-17 like essential qualifications, age limitation, pay band, grade pay, application fee, selection process, registration dates and “Step to Submit On-line Form” available here on this page.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Latest Updates:-
Organization Name: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Bihar
Recruitment EMP No.: 04 to 07/2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 1033
- Junior Electrical Engineer (General) – 450 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 22 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 09 vacancies
- Assistant IT Manager – 297 vacancies
- Assistant Operator – 250 vacancies
- IT Manager (Internal) – 05 vacancies
Registration Process: In On-line mode only
Salary (per month):
- The department will give attractive pay scale along with grade pay to the selected candidates as per norms of the company.
- Contestants can download notification for brief details about post wise pay scale.
- Please refer official notification for application fees and examination fees of all the posts and categories.
Fee Payment Modes:
- All the applicants are requested to deposit their fees through online sources such as Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
Bihar SPHCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Aspirants must have possessed following degree qualifications from a Government authorized university or institution.
- Full time three years Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Full time four years B. E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc, (Engg.) in a relevant discipline
- Matriculation or its equivalent
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):
- Above 18 years and below 50 years for the General Categories.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Serviceman under rules and instructions of the State Government.
The final recruitment of suitable candidates will be done on the following selection stages.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
BSPHCL Junior Engineer Syllabus:
- The written exam syllabus and pattern will update soon here in this article.
- The board will provide admit card details to candidates after the completion of registration process. Eligible aspirants can download their exam hall ticket from the concerned site only.
How to Apply Bihar BSPHCL JE Online Application Form 2016?
Kindly Note: Contenders are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which required in the on-line Application form. Applicants need to scan (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format of his recent Passport Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB).
- Open the official website or click on a quick link placed at the bottom.
- In a home page, click on a “BSPHCL Employment Notification No 04 to 07/2016”
- Now, go through the notification for eligibility criteria and other details.
- Select the registration option which is suitable for you.
- A prescribed format of online application form will appear.
- Fill up your Personal, Educational, Experience and Communication details without any spelling mistake.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Make payment of your fees using on-line sources.
- Click on “Final Submit” after filling up the recruitment form.
- Download the form and take a printout of the same for further reference.
- Try to keep the copy of registered application form at a safe place as it will need during selection process.
Key Dates for the Applicants:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 15th September 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st October 2016
- Due Date of Fee Payment through Online Sources: 01st October 2016
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 10-15 days before exam date
- Date for Written Examination: 23rd October 2016 (tentative)
- Result Release Date: UPDATE SHORTLY
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the capable candidates are suggested to register for Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible before a due date. Bookmark our website for upcoming updates on Previous Question Paper, Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, etc. For recruitment related news, stay tuned with us. Follow this site for current govt vacancies and many other alerts. Share your query with us by submitting in a feedback box. Keep visiting our site www.techufo.in for latest recruitment in upcoming days. ALL THE BEST and THANK YOU!!