Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 RRC SR Trichy/ Coimbatore/ Perambur Notification for 3322 vacancies Available Apply Online RRCSR Act Apprentice Application Form at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.rrcmas.in, www.iroams.com:
Indian Rail Career Opportunity Avail Now! The latest Southern Railway Job Openings for 10th & ITI Pass Candidates! Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2022-23 released by the SR Central Workshop, Personnel Branch, Ponmalai, Trichy Division. A total of 3322 RRC SR Act Apprentice Slots announced under Carriage Works, Perambur; Central Workshop, Golden Rock; and Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur for Freshers, Ex. ITI, & Medical Lab Technicians. It is a golden chance for all those candidates in search of SR Apprenticeship 2022-23 to start their career.
Eligible candidates can Apply Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Online Application Form from the below link on or before 30th June 2021 till 17.00 Hrs. Find out more information about RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Qualification, Age Limitation, Selection Process and other details by scroll down this web page.
- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification | RRC SR Act Apprentices (3322 Slots) Apply Online @ www.iroams.com
- 1.1 RRC SR Apprentice 2022-23 Notification – Overview
- 1.2 Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Southern Railway Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Southern Railway Apprentice Stipend 2022-23
- 1.5 RRC SR Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.6 RRC SR Apprentice 2022-23 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for RRC SR Apprentice 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 sr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice recruitment 2022 – important dates
- 1.10 RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Result Merit List 2022
- 2 About Southern Railway – दक्षिण रेलवे
- 3 RRC Southern Railway Act Apprentice 2022 – Help Desk
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification | RRC SR Act Apprentices (3322 Slots) Apply Online @ www.iroams.com
Hello, Friends!! RRC Southern Railway is inviting Online Applications for Engagement of Act Apprentices 2022-23 in the designated trades at various Divisions/ Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of SR. For Southern Railway Apprenticeship, at least 10th pass under 10+2 system and ITI are mandatory. If your age is between 15 years to 24 years as on 01-06-2021, then you can go for this SR Recruitment process. Those who desire to undergo SR Apprenticeship training should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as given in the RRC notification. The registration process to apply online for Southern Railway Trade Apprentice has started on 01-06-2021 @sr.indianrailways.gov.in and will end on 30-06-2021.
Here contestants are advised to submit RRC SR Trade Apprentice Application Online Form only in a prescribed format. A direct link to Register for Southern Railway Apprentice & Login Link shared below for the sake of candidates. RRC SR Recruitment Division/ Workshop wise Vacancy Details furnished in the following passages.
RRC SR Apprentice 2022-23 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Department:||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Chennai|
|Organization Name:||Southern Railway (दक्षिण रेलवे) – SR|
|Post Name:||Act Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies:||3322 vacancies (expected)|
|Division/ Workshop Names:||1) Carriage Works, Perambur (Chennai)
2) Central Workshop, Golden Rock (Trichy)
3) Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur (Coimbatore)
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Process:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualification:||10th pass/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limit:||15-24 yrs|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Details
|Divisions/ Workshops/ Units||TOTAL||Freshers||Ex. ITI|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||936||80||856|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||700||56||644|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||1686||36||1650|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||3322||172||3150|
Southern Railway Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-06-2021):-
- The age of applying candidates should be above 15 years and below 22 years/ 24 years for Fresher’s/ Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively as on date of notification.
- The age relaxation for reserved categories/ communities shall be applicable as per rules & regulations amended from time to time. The upper age relaxation as follows:-
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years
- PwD Candidates – 10 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applying candidates must have the following minimum academic/ technical qualification as per the Apprentices Act 1961:-
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. (Note: Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC, ST & PwBD Candidates.)
- Passed ITI Course in relevant trades approved by NCVT/ SCVT institution.
- Passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology just for MLT only.
To know more about Post Wise Qualifications and Training Period for Trade Apprentice Jobs, download Southern Railway Notification PDF from an official website using a direct link provided at the bottom.
Southern Railway Apprentice Stipend 2022-23
About Rate of Stipend for SR Trade Apprentice Vacancies: RRC will pay a stipend to selected Freshers & Ex-ITI candidates during the training period. The rates of stipend as follows:-
|S. N.||Category Names||Stipend
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|a.||Fresher’s – 10th Std:||Rs. 6000/- (per month)||Rs. 6600/- (per month)||Rs. 6900/- (per month)|
|b.||Fresher’s – 12th Std:||Rs. 7000/- (per month)||Rs. 7700/- (per month)||Rs. 8050/- (per month)|
|c.||Ex – ITI:||Rs. 7000/- (per month)||Rs. 7700/- (per month)||Rs. 8050/- (per month)|
RRC SR Apprentice Application Fee
About Processing Fee (Non-Refundable): Candidates need to pay their fee through online modes using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking. Application fee category wise as shown in below description.
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for Unreserved & OBC Category.
- No Processing/ Application Fee for Reserved (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women) Category.
RRC SR Apprentice 2022-23 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The recruitment board will select best applicants through the processes as follows:-
- Academic Merits: It will be calculated by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. While for fresher candidates, it is to be calculated by taking the average of marks obtained in Matriculation/ 10th Std Exam only.
- Document Verification: All eligible candidates will be called for verification of their documents. The schedule of document verification will be issued through the official website and SMS/ Email ID of candidates.
- Medical Examination
How to Apply RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2022?
From 01st June to 31st June 2021, contestants can apply their Application Form by visiting the official website (https://iroams.com/) URL link uploaded below in a table. Candidates are advised to register their Application as soon as possible. In the below description, we have also given steps to fill up & submit Southern Railway Vacancy 2022 Application for 3322 Apprentices. Kindly follow the step-wise instructions given below and submit online your recruitment form without being late:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website or just press on a link uploaded below to download notification and application form.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, find out a link a titled as ‘Southern Railway Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices in various divisions‘.
- 3rd Step – Download the official advertisement to your device and take a print out.
- 4th Step – You will find online application form link attached to the homepage.
- 5th Step – Have a look at the Notification file to check required eligibility criteria.
- 6th Step – Now, fill up the application form with details like Unit Name, Applying As, Division Name, Trade Name, Personal Details, Education Details, Unique Identification Number (UID)/ Aadhaar Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your recent photograph, signature and other necessary documents in PDF format.
- 8th Step – Re-check the details filled up in the registration form and confirm it.
- 9th Step – Enter “ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” of a 06 digit code sent to your registered mobile and submit the application form.
- 10th Step – Make the payment of an application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and take a print of the online application for Acknowledgement.
Official Links for RRC SR Apprentice 2022 Recruitment
|Notification for Carriage Works, Perambur:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Notification for Central Workshop, Golden Rock:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Register Online Application for SR Apprentice 2022-23:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Login for SR Apprentice 2022-23:||LOGIN HERE (Link Update Soon)|
|RRC SR Apprentice Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – iroams.com|
|Official Website of Southern Railways:||VISIT HERE – sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
sr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice recruitment 2022 – important dates
SR Apprentice Recruitment Key Dates to Remember: Here in this section, we have mentioned some important dates that every candidate should keep in their mind. You will get Notification Date, Registration Opening Date, Registration Due Date, etc. by referring the below description while result declaration date will be updated soon.
|Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Processing Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Merit List Declaration Date:||To be announced later|
RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Result Merit List 2022
About Result/ Merit List: As the Selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in 10th Exam, so there is no Written Examination held by the officials. After completion of the application process on 30-June 2021, the RRC SR Merit List of selected candidates for 3322 Trade Apprentice jobs will be available to download in Oct last week. To check your result, you have to visit the official website link attached above. All Apprentices on completion of their period of training on passing a test will be issued a Certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
On completion of the training, there is NO GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT to Apprentices as the engagement and training strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961. Keep your watch here on this web page to find out day to day updates on the recruitment process. Also, you can subscribe to this web page and receive an update on your device whenever final merit list declared at the official website.
About Southern Railway – दक्षिण रेलवे
SR is one of the 17 Zones of Indian Railways. Serve with Commitment Progress with Pride is their tag line. It came into existence on 14th April 1951 i.e. 65 years ago by merging three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railways, the South Indian Railways, and the Mysore State Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. Headquarter of this zone located in Chennai. It consists of Six Divisions namely Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum and Salem. This zone differs from the other zones of Indian Railways as their revenue comes from passengers and not from freight. This zone headed by the General Manager and assist by an Additional General Manager.
The total length of this zone is 6,844 Kilometers (4,253 mi). It covers various States like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry and small portions of Andhra Pradesh (AP) and Karnataka. Annually, around 50 Crore passengers travel on the network of this zone. They also publish Bhartiya Rail Rojgar Samachar frequently at their official website. The SR Zone appoints every year a huge number of candidates by verifying their qualifications and ability. We recommend candidates to visit the official website – http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for more details.
RRC Southern Railway Act Apprentice 2022 – Help Desk
Support Center: For any doubt, candidates can call at the following helpline numbers on weekdays from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM except Sundays and Holidays.
||The Workshop Personnel Officer,
Personnel Branch, Ponmalai,
Tiruchirappalli/ Trichy – 620 004
|Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage & Wagon Works,
Personnel Branch, Perambur,
Chennai – 600 023
|Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,
Tamil Nadu – 641 023
|Helpline Numbers:||(a) 044 – 26744237
(b) 0431 – 2490210
Hello, Folks!! We will update Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 related further details whenever any revealed by the department. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) & get the latest news about SR Indian Railways Vacancy. You may follow our site for the latest Central Govt Vacancies updates regularly. For any query, readers can comment us through a comment box given below. Our team expert will try to answer every applicant. Hope you guys have found all the information from here & applied your RRC SR application form. ALL THE BEST for RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment procedure…!!