Coal India Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification & Online Application Form available for CIL Management Trainee 1326 Vacancies to apply at www.coalindia.in official website:
The Latest and Current Job Openings in Coal India Limited!! Apply Online Now Your Application!! Finally, here comes the weekly employment news updates for young career oriented people. Have you completed your Degree or Graduation Studies?? Now looking for the Government Sector Jobs Notifications?? CIL Management Trainee Notification 2020 pdf has released just for the recruitment of young and energetic persons in engineering & finance discipline. There are total 1326 Coal India Management Trainee Jobs to be filled by the authority through this recruitment process. Now to utilize this CIL career opportunity, candidates must have eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the notice. Eligible contestants can click on Coal India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link available below to start the registration process. All those who are interested in Management Trainee Vacancies can apply Coal India Ltd Application Form on or before 19th of January 2020 via online. Scroll down and check all details related to CIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc.
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification | CIL Management Trainee 1326 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.coalindia.in
- 1 Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification | CIL Management Trainee 1326 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.coalindia.in
- 1.1 coalindia.in Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Coal India Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 CIL Management Trainee Selection Process 2020
- 1.6 Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Folks! Coal India Notification 01/2019 for recruitment of 1326 Management Trainees in the different disciplines has published at the official website. The CIL invites eligible Indian Nationals to come forward and apply their online application form in registration dates from 21-12-2019 to 19-01-2020. Contestants are suggested to apply for one discipline only. All those who apply for more than one discipline their forms will be rejected by the board. To apply for these latest Govt Jobs, one must hold qualifications like B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc., CA, ICWA, Graduate, MBA, Post Graduation, Degree or Diploma in the relevant field. CIL Management Trainee Vacancy maximum age limit is 30 years. So those people having their age below 30 years as on 01-04-2020 can apply for CIL MT Jobs. As a selection process, Computer based Online Examination & Personal Interview will be held by the recruitment board. Contestants will get CIL MT Recruitment Online Application and Advertisement download link from the end of this web page.
coalindia.in Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ Job Highlight ♦|
|Organization Name:||COAL INDIA LIMITED (कोल् इंडिया लिमिटेड)|
|Recruitment Advertisement No.:||01/2019|
|Total Vacancies:||1326 vacancies|
|Post Name:||Management Trainee – MT|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Apply Online Dates:||21 DEC-2019 to 19 JAN-2020|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 1000/-|
We have provided details for Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Posts here in below description. Before applying online application, don’t forget to read out the CIL Management Trainee Recruitment Advertisement for being sure about your eligibility. More information furnished below, check it out.
Coal India Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Discipline Names||Total Vacancies||GEN||OBC (NCL)||EWS||SC||ST|
|01.||Finance & Accounts||254||70||68||26||38||52|
|05.||Personnel & HR||89||35||24||08||14||08|
|09.||Sales & Marketing||23||07||09||02||03||02|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||1326||485||361||132||206||142|
|NOTE: The recruiting board may increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement in the final selection.|
CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date i.e. 01st April 2020):-
- For General (UR) & EWS Categories, the upper age limit is 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years.
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- J&K Domiciled – 05 (five) years
Educational Qualification: Following qualifications discipline wise would be required from University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- MT Mining, Electrical, Mechanical & Civil: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant Engineering branch with at least 60% marks.
- MT Coal Preparation: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical or Mineral Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- MT Systems: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA with at least 60% marks.
- MT Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engg with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with at least 60% marks.
- MT Finance & Accounts: Qualified CA or ICWA.
- MT Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma or Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with at least 60% marks.
- MT Marketing & Sales: Recognized Degree with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with at least 60% marks.
- MT Community Development: At least 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma of two-year duration in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management with at least 60% marks OR Minimum 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Develop/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with at least 60% marks.
CIL Management Trainee Pay Scale:-
- During the training period, selected aspirants will be placed as MT in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- pm.
- On successful completion of 01 year training period, candidates will be placed in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- pm with 01 year probation.
- Candidates will also get Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and other allowances as applicable for the post.
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand) for General, EWS and OBC Category Candidates.
- There is no fee for those applicants belongs to SC, ST, PWD and Employees of Coal India Limited & its subsidiaries.
- Contestants can pay their fees through online mode i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
How to Apply Online Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2020?
Hello Candidates!! Here we have listed steps to submit Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Online Application Form in this article so refer and apply your details as fast as possible. One thing we want to remind you guys that you must download notification to ensure their eligibility. While filling up your registration form, keep ready your E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Personal & Educational Details, Dr. Card/ Cr. Card, etc. To register application form, you should visit the official website www.coalindia.in
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Application ♦|
|Step 01: Open the CIL official website or just click on a link provided below.
Step 02: In a homepage, find a link titled as “CIL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification No. 01/2019”.
Step 03: Download the advertisement and then read important instructions.
Step 04: Now, press ‘Apply Online’ link and then ‘I Agree’ button.
Step 05: Fill up the necessary details like Name, Category, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
Step 06: Click on Submit button.
Step 07: Check out your E-mail ID and Mobile Number as Application Sequence Number, User ID, and Password has been sent.
Step 08: Re-login to your account by inserting User ID and Password.
Step 09: Upload scanned images of the photo, signature, and relevant documents.
Step 10: Make payment through Debit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking whichever applicable.
Step 11: Print a copy of application form and payment acknowledge slip.
Step 12: A copy of this filled up application form should be kept with you till the completion of recruitment procedure.
CIL Management Trainee Selection Process 2020
About Selection Process: The department will organize the following selection procedure to recruit dynamic applicants for the post Management Trainee in Coal India Limited.
- Computer Based Online Test:
PAPERS TOPICS QUES. MAXI. MARKS QUALIFYING MARKS DURATION GEN/ EWS OBC SC/ ST/ PWD Paper – 1 » General Knowledge/ Awareness
» Numerical Ability
» General English
100 MCQs 100 marks 40 marks 35 marks 30 marks 03 hours Paper – 2 Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) 100 MCQs 100 marks 40 marks 35 marks 30 marks
- Personal Interview: The interview will be of 10 marks. Candidates who qualify CBT, they are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview and will be intimated about the date, time & venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id.
- Documents Verification (DV)
- Initial Medical Examination (IME)
All those applicants who pass CBT exam will get the invitation for an interview session. The final merit list to be made based on performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview. The recruiting authority may post the selected candidates anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in Coalfield areas.
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates & Time ♦|
|Notification/ Advertisement Date:||16th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||21st December 2019 (10 AM onwards)|
|Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Applications:||19th January 2020 (up to 11 PM)|
|Due Date to Application Fees:||19th January 2020 (up to 11 PM)|
|Admit Card Download Date:||Two weeks before CBT examination date|
|Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test:||27th February & 28th February 2020|
|Result/ Merit List Publication Date:||To be notified later|
About MT CBT Exam Syllabus & Pattern: All those candidates who applied will get their exam syllabus and pattern referring the official site. Get prepared well for these jobs using the right syllabus and going through the exam pattern.
ABOUT COAL INDIA LIMITED: CIL is an MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking Company. It is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company founded in November 1975 and headquartered in Kolkata. The Maharatna status has been conferred by the Union Government of India in April 2011. It relates to metal and mining industry. It produces around 84% of India’s overall coal production. It is the largest coal producer company in the world. It operates 413 mines in 82 mining areas across eight states i.e. West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam. The Indian Government has 79.65% share in this organization. It has started functioning with 05 subsidiary companies. Today, it has 08 Subsidiary Companies namely BCCL, ECL, CCL, WCL, CMPDIL, NCL, SECL, and MCL. It is one of the largest corporate employers in the country. It has approx 3.2lakhs employees including Executives and Non-Executives. Frequently, they create CIL Employment opportunities for young graduates to support future growth and transformation challenges. This time too, CIL latest recruitment advertisement released and information available in this article.
|♦ Coal India MT Help Desk Details ♦|
|Official Email ID & Helpline Number (Only for query about filling up online application form):||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|022-68202715 (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 06 PM)|
|Helpline Number (For queries other than the online application form):||033-71104276/ 033-71104278 (Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 05 PM)|
Hurry Up!! Don’t waste your time. Register CIL Management Trainee Jobs Application before the last date i.e. January 19, 2020. For any queries, applicants are guided to visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section uploaded on the official website. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in using “Ctrl+D” key. Just follow this page regularly for all the further updates on Coal India Recruitment 2020 Exam Admit Card, Syllabus and other information. Stay tuned for more updates on Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Final Merit List. For all Sarkari Jobs Alerts, keep viewing our site on a regular interval. Submit your query in a comment below. We will try to answer every comment. ALL THE BEST!!