Coal India Recruitment 2018 Latest Notification and Online Application available for CIL Management Trainees 1319 Vacancies to apply at www.coalindia.in official website:
The Latest and Current Job Openings in Coal India Limited!! Apply Now Your Applications!! Here come the weekly employment news updates for career oriented people. Have you completed your Degree or Graduation Studies?? Now looking for Govt Sector Jobs Notifications?? The most recent CIL Management Trainee Notification 2018 pdf has released for the recruitment of young and energetic persons in engineering & finance discipline. The authority has uploaded this notification to their official website. There are total 1319 Coal India Management Trainee Jobs to be filled by the selection board through this recruitment process. To utilize these CIL careers opportunity, candidates must have eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the notice. Eligible contestants can click on Coal India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link available below to start the registration process. All those who are interested in Management Trainee Vacancies can apply Coal India Ltd Application Form on or before the closing date via online mode. Scroll down this page for details related to CIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc.
ABOUT COAL INDIA LIMITED: CIL is an MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking Company. It is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company founded in November 1975 and headquartered in Kolkata. The Maharatna status has been conferred by the Union Government of India in April 2011. It relates to metal and mining industry. It produces around 84% of India’s overall coal production. It is the largest coal producer company in the world. It operates 413 mines in 82 mining areas across eight states i.e. West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam. The Indian Government has 79.65% share in this organization. It has started functioning with 05 subsidiary companies. Today, it has 08 Subsidiary Companies namely BCCL, ECL, CCL, WCL, CMPDIL, NCL, SECL, and MCL. It is one of the largest corporate employers in the country. It has approx 3.2lakhs employees including Executives and Non-Executives. Frequently, they create CIL Employment opportunities for young graduates to support future growth and transformation challenges. This time too, CIL latest recruitment advertisement released and information available in following passages.
Coal India Recruitment 2018 Notification | CIL Latest Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.coalindia.in
- 1 Coal India Recruitment 2018 Notification | CIL Latest Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.coalindia.in
Currently, the Coal India Notification 06/2017 for recruitment of 1319 Management Trainees in the different disciplines has published at the official website. The authority invites eligible Indian Nationals to come forward and apply their applications in registration dates i.e. from
05.01.17 to 24.02.17. Interested contestants are advised to apply for one discipline only. One who apply for more than one discipline their applications rejected by the board. To apply for these latest Govt Jobs, one must hold qualifications like B.E, B.Tech, AMIE, B. Sc., CA, ICWA, Graduation, Post Graduation or Diploma in the concerned field. The CIL Management Trainee Jobs maximum age limit is 30 years. So those people having their age above 30 years as on 01.12.2016 can apply for these MT jobs. As a selection process, the Computer-based On-line Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the recruitment board in 91 cities. Contestants will get CIL Recruitment Online Application and Advertisement download link from the end of this web page.
coalindia.in Recruitment 2018
|♦ Job Highlight ♦|
|» Organization Name: COAL INDIA LIMITED
» Recruitment Advertisement No.: 02/2017
» Total Vacancies: 1319
» Post Name: Management Trainees
» Job Category: State Government Jobs
» Job Location: India
» Application Mode: On-line
» Apply Online Dates: Available below
» Official Website: www.coalindia.in
We have provided details for Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Posts here in below description. The board may increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement in the final selection. Before applying, don’t forget to read out the CIL Management Trainee Advertisement for being sure about eligibility. More information furnished below, please check it out.
Coal India Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacancies|
|01.||Finance & Accounts||257 vacancies|
|05.||Personnel & HR||134 vacancies|
|08.||Material Management||44 vacancies|
|10.||Sales & Marketing||21 vacancies|
|13.||Industrial Engineering||12 vacancies|
|14.||Electronics & Telecommunication||08 vacancies|
|16.||Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation)||04 vacancies|
|17.||Community Development||03 vacancies|
|18.||Public Relation||03 vacancies|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||1319 vacancies|
CIL Management Trainee Pay Scale:-
- Pay scale of Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- to be paid by the organization to those candidates selected after passing all the selection process.
- Candidates will also get Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and other allowances as applicable for the post.
- You are requested to download the advertisement for more details.
CIL Management Trainee Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian National
Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date):-
- For General Category, upper age limit is 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years.
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
Educational Qualification: Following qualifications would be required from a recognized University or Institute.
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc.(Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering with mini 60% marks
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geology with mini 60% marks
- Graduation Degree in relevant field
- Post Graduation Degree in relevant field
- Recognized degree with MBA/PG Diploma
- MA in Hindi with mini 60% marks
- Graduate in Law
- Please refer the official notification to know vacancy-wise qualification details.
CIL Jobs 2018 Selection Procedure
About Selection Process: The department will organize the following selection rounds to recruit dynamic applicants.
- Computer Based On-line Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
All those applicants who pass CBT exam will get the invitation for an interview session. The final merit list to be made based on performance in Computer Based Test and Personal Interview. The authority may post the selected candidates anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in Coalfield areas.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) for General (GEN) and OBC Category Candidates.
- There is no fee for those applicants belong to SC, ST & PWD Categories.
- Contestants can pay their fees through online mode i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
How to Apply Online Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2018?
Candidates!! We have listed steps to submit Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Online Application Form in this article so refer and apply your details as fast as possible. One thing we want to remind every contestant that they must download notification to ensure their eligibility. While filling up your registration form, keep ready your E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Personal & Educational Details, Dr. Card/Cr. Card, etc. To register application form, you should visit the official website www.coalindia.in
- Open the CIL official website or just click on a link provided below.
- In a homepage, find a link titled as “CIL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification”.
- Download the advertisement and then read important instructions.
- Now, press ‘Apply Online’ link and then ‘I Agree’ button.
- Fill up the necessary details like Name, Category, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- Check out your E-mail ID and Mobile Number as Application Sequence Number, User ID, and Password has been sent.
- Re-login to your account by inserting User ID and Password.
- Upload scanned images of the photo, signature, and relevant documents.
- Make payment through Debit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking whichever applicable.
- Print a copy of application form and payment acknowledge slip.
- A copy of this filled up application form should be kept with you till the completion of recruitment procedure.
Official Notification file – Download PDF
CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2018 Application - Apply Now
DOWNLOAD!! CIL Management Trainee Exam Admit Card
CIL Current Openings 2018 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Notification Date||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form||To be announced soon|
|Closure/Last Date for Online Registration of Applications||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Application Fees||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Download Date||Two weeks before CBT examination date|
|Tentative Date for Computer Based Test||To be notified later|
|Result/Merit List Publication Date||To be notified later|
About CBT Exam Syllabus & Pattern: All those candidates who applied will get their exam syllabus and pattern referring the official site. Get prepared well for these jobs using the right syllabus and going through the exam pattern.
Hurry Up!! Don’t waste your time. Register CIL Management Trainee Jobs Application before the last date i.e. Feb 24, 2017. For queries, applicants are guided to visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section uploaded on the official website. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in using “Ctrl+D” key. Visit this web page regularly for further updates on Coal India Recruitment 2018 Exam Syllabus and other information. Stay tuned for more updates on Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List. For Sarkari Jobs Alerts, keep viewing our site on a regular interval. Submit your query in a comment below. We will try to answer every comment. ALL THE BEST!!