DRDO Recruitment 2018 RAC Notification released for 76 Scientist Engineer Vacancies to apply online application form at www.rac.gov.in official website.
We have great news for job-hunters who are searching govt jobs in Delhi. The Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre have come up with the latest notification for recruiting dynamic candidates in their departments. The DRDO RAC Advertisement No. 130 published for filling up total 76 vacancies of Scientist ‘B’ and Engineer ‘B’ posts. Candidates who have essential qualifications for DRDO Scientist/Engineer Vacancy 2018 can submit their applications from 05th Dec 2017 to 05th Jan 2018 via online mode. Interested contestants can apply online application for DRDO Recruitment 2018 by logging to the official portal. We have placed a quick link to download official notification in this article. It’s a big opportunity for the career-oriented people, so hurry doesn’t miss this employment opportunity, apply online and secure your life with a central government organization. To know more details regarding age limitation, educational eligibility, pay scale, application fees etc., please read this article completely.
Defence Research & Development Organisation was working under the administrative control of the Defence Ministry, Government of India (GOI). It is known as Indian Republic Agency, which charged with military research and development programmes. In 1958, it was founded after the merger of Technical Development Establishment (TDE) and Directorate of Technical Development & Production (DTDP) with Defence Science Organisation (DSO). The Head office of this India’s premier R&D organization is located in New Delhi, the capital of India. Its main Motto is “Strength’s Origin is in Science”. It works in various areas of military technology which include combat vehicles, aeronautics, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, armaments, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences. The organization’s vision is to make India prosperous by establishing world-class science and technology base and provide our Defence Services decisive edge by equipping them with internationally competitive systems. At present, Nirmala Sitharaman (Defence Minister of India) is a responsible Minister of the service.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 through GATE RAC Notification | Apply Online DRDO RAC 76 Scientist Engineer Vacancies @www.rac.gov.in
- 1 DRDO Recruitment 2018 through GATE RAC Notification | Apply Online DRDO RAC 76 Scientist Engineer Vacancies @www.rac.gov.in
- 1.1 DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.2 DRDO RAC Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 DRDO RAC Scientist/Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligible Criteria
- 1.4 Steps to Apply Online DRDO RAC Application Form 2018
- 1.5 drdo.gov.in Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply DRDO Scientist Engineer Online Application?
Regularly, Defence R&D Organisation publishes employment advertise for hiring bright and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service in the Defence Research & Development Service. Now this time, RAC has invited online applications for the direct recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ Posts in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ Posts in ADA. All those appropriate and passionate candidates who are willing to crack this latest central govt job must have an educational qualification of 1st class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a relevant subject. Only those contestants whose age will be 28 years old or less are eligible to take participate in these DRDO Scientist Vacancies. Everyone must note that screening is based on their valid GATE 2015/2016/2017 score card and a percentage obtained in essential qualifications. We inform all applicants that recruited one will be liable to serve anywhere in India, which includes field area locations and that in accordance with the Central Government rules.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017-18
|♦ Job Highlight ♦|
|» Department Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)
» Advertisment No.: 130
» Total Vacancies: 76
» Vacancy Names: Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’
» Job Category: Government Jobs
» Job Placement: Anywhere in India
» Apply Mode: On-line
» Application Due Date: 05-JAN 2018
» Helpline Number: 011-23830599
» Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
» Official Websites: www.drdo.gov.in, www.rac.gov.in & www.ada.gov.in
All the dynamic aspirants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of qualifications, age, pay scale, etc. as mentioned in DRDO Scientist/Engineer Notification 2017-18. Candidates can collect further information about selected applicants from the RAC official website. Here, we notify every well qualified contestant that DRDO Apply Online link will be activated soon on the concern web server of R&D organization. Interested contenders will able to register their online application on all day only from 05/12/2017 to 05/01/2018. For Part-II, final selection will be done on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of marks in a personal interview. While in Part-I, final selection will be based on discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of, 80% weight age to GATE score and 20% weight age to marks in personal interview.
DRDO RAC Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Details of Subject-wise & category-wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subject/Discipline||Total No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Electronics & Comm. Engg/Electronics Engg||09||05||02||01||17|
|03.||Computer Science & Engg||06||02||01||00||09|
|04.||Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg||02||02||01||01||06|
|05.||Aeronautical Engg/Aerospace Engg||02||00||00||01||03|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||36||22||12||06||76|
Remuneration Scale (per month):-
- Selected candidates will receive PAY BAND (PB) of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus GRADE PAY Rs. 5,400/-. While joining the service, applicants will be paid total emoluments round about Rs. 80,000/- P.M. by the organization.
DRDO RAC Scientist/Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligible Criteria
- Applicants must have cleared following qualifications from any recognized university or institution.
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics or Mechanical discipline
- M.SC in Physics
- Aspirants must have a qualified score in the GATE-2015 or GATE-2016 or GATE-2017 exam.
- Applicants must also have a desirable knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese.
- For collecting more qualification details subject wise and category wise, we request you all to refer the official notification by pressing on below given link.
Age Limitation (as on 05th Jan’18):-
- The upper age limit of general category aspirants should not be exceeding 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for Reservation Caste as under:-
- SC/ST – Up to 05 (five) years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)) – Up to 03 (three) years
- PWD – Up to 10 (ten) years
- SC/ST – 15 (fifteen) years
- OBC – 13 (thirteen) years
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt rules.
- Central Civilian Govt. Employees – Up to 05 (five) years
About Admission/Selection Process: The most appropriate contestants will be appointed based on following selection stages:
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
All those candidates who apply their application will be recruited based on their performance in Personal Interview and Certificate Verification. The selected applicants will have to appear in the personal interview at Delhi or any other place as decided by the recruitment department. Shortlisted applicants will be able to download interview call letter and other relevant documents through their login ID number from an official web portal. All those aspirants appearing in the Personal Interview need to secure minimum qualifying marks of 70% for General Categories while 60% for OBC/SC/ST/PwD Categories.
Application cum Examination Fee:-
- Rs. 100/- for Unreserved and OBC Quota Contestants.
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD Categories as well as Women Candidates.
- Note: Application fees can be paid through online sources such as Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, etc.
Steps to Apply Online DRDO RAC Application Form 2018
Note: The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB. The size of a photograph should not more than 30 KB and resolution of 100 x 140 pixels. The guidelines for applying online application at an official website (https://rac.gov.in) as follows:-
- Visit the official website.
- In a home page, navigate to “Latest” section.
- In that section, open a link named as “DRDO RAC Direct Recruitment of Scientist and Engineer Posts”.
- First, read all the general instructions given in a notification file.
- Click on “Apply Online” link after going thoroughly to the advertisement.
- For New User Registration, submit your Email, Mobile, and Password in a login page.
- Now, insert your personal and professional details in the application form.
- Attach supporting certificates, GATE score card, passport size photograph, etc.
- Verify all the filled up information and then press “Submit” button.
- Save and take a print out of submitted copy for further use.
drdo.gov.in Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ Recruitment Important Dates
Here are Keys Dates for Candidates:-
- Notification Date: 05th December 2017
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 05th December 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05th January 2018 (1700 Hrs.)
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 05th January 2018
- Interview Call Letter Download Dates: To be announced soon
- Interview Schedule: To be announced soon
- Final Result Declaration Date: To be notified later
About Interview Call Letter/Admit Card: The call letter for an interview session can be download from the primary website by inserting your login ID Number. Shortlisted candidates will get know their date/venue of personal interview and other relevant documents only by downloading the interview call letter. Also, the list of shortlisted candidates will be available on the official website. In addition, all the shortlisted contestants will be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding their dates of Interviews.
About Result/Merit List: The department will provide information regarding the shortlisted candidates at RAC website only. Also, the further final result (customized for an individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website link that is attached above.
Bookmark www.techufo.in website by pressing the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for next updated information on DRDO Scientist interview date and venue. Our teams will facilitate you all these details time to time whenever it was announced by the board department. Readers can ask their queries and also share feedback related to this article by submitting it in the comment box. We will try our level best to solve your asked questions/ doubts as quickly as we can. Keep visiting this web page for DRDO Recruitment 2018 related all the latest updates from here. THANK YOU!!
DRDO Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application Form has been made available for the total 163 Scientist/Engineer B vacancies through gate at www.drdo.gov.in, rac.gov.in official website.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation has released a Job Advertisement No. 120 this week, for offering exciting career opportunities to well qualified aspirants at its more than 50 laboratories across India. The latest notification of DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 was revealed via official site www.rac.gov.in, to fill up 163 vacancies in Scientist/Engineer Group B posts. This current employment news would be useful for those applicants looking to grab DRDO Jobs through GATE score. It’s a fabulous opportunity knocking your door to serve the nation, especially if you are searching for suitable government careers in India. All the appropriate contestants who have essential education qualification as per RAC notification can submit their application via online mode before due date. Below we have provided all the important details regarding vacancies such as upper age limit, academic qualifications, salary, grade pay, selection modes, job location, useful dates, etc. so candidates can refer it as per their convenience.
Total No. of Vacancies: 163 seats
Post Names: Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ Jobs
Allocation Posts wise Vacancies:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg – 40 seats
- Mechanical Engg – 35 seats
- Computer Science & Engg – 26 seats
- Mathematics – 07 seats
- Electrical Engg – 10 seats
- Physics – 06 seats
- Aeronautical Engg – 05 seats
- Chemical Engg – 09 seats
- Chemistry – 05 seats
- Textile Engg – 02 seats
- Civil Engg – 08 seats
- Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg – 01 seat
- Agriculture Science – 01 seat
- Animal Science – 01 seat
- Cognitive Science – 01 seat
- Biomedical Engg – 01 seat
- Fire Tech Safety Engg – 05 seats
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Applicants will get Pay Band (PB-3) Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay.
- Candidates will receive Rs. 60,000/- as monthly emolument while joining the organization.
Application Fee (Non-Adjustable):
- General and OBC Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee only)
- SC/ST/PWD Category and Women Aspirants: NO FEE
Mode of Payment:
- Contestants can deposit their application fee by using the online facility of Net Banking, Visa, Master Card, Credit or Debit Card.
- Interested candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with first class or its equivalent from a Govt certified university/ institution.
Age Limit (as on 10-04-16):
- Intrigued candidates must be maximum 28 years old.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to Reserved Categories as per State Government Orders.
How to Apply DRDO Scientist Engineer Online Application?
- Open an authorized web portal of the organization.
- Navigate to “What’s News” or “Latest” section on the home page of site.
- Now, click on the download link titled as “Career Advt Number 130 – Direct Recruitment for Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA”.
- Properly go thoroughly to the instructions mentioned in “View Advertisement” option.
- If eligible, then choose the post you want to proceed further.
- Next step, press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up compulsory fields with asked details in online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents/ certificates, GATE score card, recent passport size photo, signature, etc.
- At last, click on “Submit” link to complete registration process.
- After final submission, don’t forget to retain a copy of the online recruitment application pdf file along with acknowledge slip.
Useful Dates of the Readers:-
- Release Date of Advertisement: 26th February, 2016
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 20th March, 2016 at 05:00 P.M.
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Application: 10th April, 2016 at 05:00 P.M.
- Tentative Dates of Personal Interview Schedule:
- Part-I: May 2016 onwards
- Part-II: August 2016 onwards