Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification to recruit 579 Trade Apprentice (Various) Vacancies along with ER Indian Railways Application Form has released at the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in:
Good New!! Latest Railway Job Openings for 10th pass candidates available here. The Eastern Railway (ER) has recently published latest employment news by issuing the recruitment notice through its online web portal. The most recent Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 process to fill up qualified personnel for 579 available posts of Fitter, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Mechanist, Wiremen, Carpenter and Painter has started by the department. The official authority is specially looking for young, energetic and positive minded individuals with good academic records for ER Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Jamalpur. It is encouraging news for all interested candidates seeking for Indian Railway Vacancy can utilize this best opportunity by filing the ER online application form. To gather more details, scroll down and read out all the information from below passages.
About Eastern Railway: ER Department was formed on 14th April 1952 by amalgamating three divisions of the East Indian Railway. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways and headquartered at Fairlie Place, Kolkata. It is comprises in four divisions like Howrah, Malda, Sealdah and Asansol. Each of this division is headed by a divisional railway manager. The name of division denotes name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Right now it has 3 major workshops: Jamaplur, Liluah and Kanchrapara. The main functions of Kanchrapara workshop are serving the defence department for repairs to air craft and manufacture of armored cars. It also hires best candidates for various posts by organizing the recruitment process. More than 2000 eligible people get job every year in this department. (Read: Employment News Today article for upcoming Vacancies in Government sectors.)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1 Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
All the appropriate and intrigued candidates who wish to apply for Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017 must have complete Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with min. 50% average from any recognized board/institute and having I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade. Qualified contestants can submit offline application form on or before 08th May, 2017 for the ER TA Recruitment. Job seekers must complete registration within the deadline because afterwards application will not be accepted at any circumstances. While applying, candidates seeking for govt jobs with ITI certificate are suggested to understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in advertisement/notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. Applicants should make sure that their Email ID and Contact details are valid and working through out recruitment process.
Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017 PDF
Candidates should ensure that they are eligible in respect of age, educational qualification, nationality as stipulated in the official notification. Candidates will get Eastern Railway Notification for Trade Apprentice Posts by clicking on a link uploaded below. All the important information about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below in detail.
Organization Name: Eastern Railway (ER)
Notification No.: E/WSR/Act.Appr./JMP/2016-17
Total Vacancies: 579
Vacancy Name: Trade Apprentice
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:-
- Fitter – 251 vacancies
- Welder (G & E) – 183 vacancies
- Electrician – 31 vacancies
- Machinist – 38 vacancies
- Wireman – 00 vacancy
- Carpenter – 00 vacancy
- Painter (General) – 00 vacancy
- Instrument Mechanic – 15 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel – 28 vacancies
- Electrician Mechanic – 15 vacancies
- Fitter (G) – 18 vacancies
Job Type: Central Government Jobs (RRB Railway Govt Jobs)
Job Location: Jamalpur, Bihar
Application mode: Offline
Eastern Railway TA Ahmedabad Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on Cutoff date 08-05-17):
- Interested candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- For SC/ST & OBC physically handicapped candidates: The upper age is relaxable by 15 years and 13 years respectively.
- Aspirants must have cleared Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) Examination passed with mini. 50% average from recognized School/Institution approved by central government.
- Aspirants also need to have I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
Application Fee: Category-wise Application Fee as follows.
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee)
- SC, ST & PWD Applicants – Rs. 50/- (fifty rupee)
Pay Scale: Refer official notification PDF file uploaded below
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the academic percentages. If you want detail information, then download the notification from the URL available at the bottom of this page.
How to fill and Submit ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Open the official website of Eastern Railway or just open the link attached below.
- On home page, find ‘ER Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017’ link and click on it.
- Read all the instruction carefully of apprentice in workshop advertisement before submission of application form.
- Download the notification and print out application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement.
- Now fill up all the required fields mentioned in form without making any types of spelling mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and attach the zerox copies of required documents, I.T.I. certificate along with latest identical passport size photo.
- At last post the application form to the address given in notification/advertisement.
Address for Communication
Jamalpur Workshop Personal Officer,
Karkhana karmik Adhikari,
Eastern Railway, Jamalpur,
Zila-Mungar, Bihar (PIN – 811214)
er.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Key Dates
- Notification Date: 30.03.2017
- Starting Date for Registration of Applications: 01.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 08.05.2017 (upto 04:00 PM)
- Due Date for Depositing Application Fee: 08.05.2017
- Date for Declaration of Final Merit List: Notified Soon
ER Result/Merit List Details: As the selection of candidates based on their Academic Merit so result might take at least 01 month to declare. The department will publish a list of selection candidates at their official website only. Applicants will get an update about their result release date from this page as and when officially announced.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form – Download Now
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
All The Best Guys!! Don’t miss this 10th pass railway jobs opportunity. Apply your application form as early as possible by the last date i.e. May 08, 2017. Soon, we will update ER Result/Merit List related details here on this web page. Till then keep viewing this website www.techufo.in regularly and also bookmark it by using Ctrl+D key. Those who have any query can submit it in a comment box provided below. Our team will answer your question by taking less time. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank You!!