Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 notification to recruit 750 Apprentice (Various) Vacancies along with application form has been released on its authorized website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in:
The Eastern Railway (ER) has recently published fresh employment news via notice no. 01/2015-16/KPA through its main web portal regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 to fill up qualified personnel for 750 available posts of Fitter, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Mechanist, Wiremen, Carpenter and Painter. The official authority is specially looking for young, energetic and positive minded individuals with good academic records for above Trade Apprentice posts. It is encouraging news for all interested candidates who are seeking for Indian Railway Jobs can utilize this best opportunity by filing the ER online application form.
The Eastern Railway was formed on 14th April 1952 by amalgamating three divisions of the East Indian Railway. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways and headquartered at Fairlie Place, Kolkata. It is comprises in four divisions like Howrah, Malda, Sealdah and Asansol. Each of this division is headed by a divisional railway manager. The name of division denotes name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Right now it has 3 major workshops: Jamaplur, Liluah and Kanchrapara. The main functions of Kanchrapara workshop are serving the defence department for repairs to air craft and manufacture of armored cars.
All the appropriate and intrigued candidates who wish to apply for ER Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2015 must have complete Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with min. 50% average from any recognized board/institute and having I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade. Qualified contestants can submit offline application form on or before 28th September, 2015 for the above job recruitments. Job seekers must complete registration within the deadline because afterwards application will not be accepted at any circumstances.
While applying, candidates seeking for govt jobs with ITI certificate are suggested to understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in advertisement/notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. Applicants should make sure that their Email ID and Contact details are valid and working through out recruitment process.
All the important information about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below in detail.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Eastern Railway (ER).
Job Type: Central Government (RRB Railway Govt Jobs).
Job Location: Kanchrapara, West Bengal.
Application mode: Offline.
Vacancies: 750 posts.
Vacancy Name: Trade Apprentice.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Fitter: 240 posts.
- Welder (G & E): 143 posts.
- Electrician: 264 posts.
- Machinist: 22 posts.
- Wireman: 12 posts.
- Carpenter: 31 posts.
- Painter (General): 38 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2015):
- Interested candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- For SC/ST & OBC physically handicapped candidates: The upper age is relaxable by 15 years and 13 years respectively.
- Aspirants must have cleared Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) Examination passed with mini. 50% average from recognized School/Institution approved by central government.
- Aspirants also need to have I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
- Not mentioned.
Check: Employment News Today
- Refer official notification file.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the academic percentages.
How to fill ER Railway Recruitment 2015 Application Form?
- Open the official website of Eastern Railway.
- On home page, find ‘ER Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all the instruction carefully of apprentice in workshop advertisement before submission of application form.
- Download the notification and print out application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement.
- Now fill up all the required fields mentioned in form without making any types of spelling mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and attach the zerox copies of required documents, I.T.I. certificate along with latest identical passport size photo.
- At last post the application form to the address given in notification/advertisement.
Address for Communication:
Workshop Personal Officer,
24-Parganas (N) West Bengal – 743145.
- Last Date for submission of application form: 28th September, 2015.
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in