ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 395 vacant vacancies of Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff Posts along with online prescribed application has been made available on its official website.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has recently published much awaited fresh Employment News of this Week through their authorized web portal. The advertisement was released regarding ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 to hire best workforce in available posts of 193 MTS & 202 UDC. It is an encouraging notification for all those appropriate and jobless individuals who are eagerly finding for latest Govt Jobs in Chennai to make their future safe. Suitable aspirants who fulfill eligibility can utilize this good opportunity by applying online application to grab upcoming 395 ESIC Chennai Vacancies within expiry date.
In TN State, the Employees State Insurance Scheme was implemented in the year of 1955. Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India has formed this scheme for facilitating service to poor workers working in companies and other sectors. The administrative control of Scheme covers 28 out of 30 districts in Tamilnadu Region. Later in 2006-07, Scheme has been extended to 7 new centers viz. Karungal, Begumpur, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram, Peripheral areas of Kovilpatti, Munichalai, Srivilliputhur & Tenkasi.
Currently, ESI Corporation has delivered same advertise to recruit best personal for Rajasthan Region & West Bengal Region. Right now, these applications are invited for filling up the qualified and skilled contestants by direct recruitment in Tamil Nadu Region on regular basis. All the intrigued candidates who are willing to participate for ESIC Tamilnadu UDC MTS Notification 2016 must have a requisite qualification of Matriculation and Degree from recognized institution. Interested applicants should note that the link for applying online will be available at concerned site on all days during 07th December, 2015 to 06th January, 2016. After registration process, department will soon announce the exam admit cards for applied candidates, so stay connected with us for further updates.
Here we guide every passionate contestant searching sarkari careers after degree or 10th exam in TN Region to go through all eligibility norms by refering official advertisement. All the brief instruction about vacancy, age limit, upper age criteria, academic qualification, pay scale, examination fees, grade pay, selection method, crucial dates and application procedures are well explained below.
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Data:
Unit: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Job Type: State Government
Job Placement: Chennai
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 395
Allocation of Posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff:– 193 Posts
- UR – 96 seats
- OBC – 75 seats
- SC – 22 seats
- ST – 00 seat
- Upper Division Clerk:– 202 Posts
- UR – 108 seats
- OBC – 57 seats
- SC – 33 seats
- ST – 04 seats
ESI Corporation Chennai Jobs Eligibility Details:
Age Limit (as on 06.01.16)
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be beneficial to Reservation Caste & Govt. Servants according to norms.
- For UDC Posts:- Not more than 27 years and not less than 18 years
- For MTS Posts: – Not more than 25 years and not less than 18 years
- Clerk Vacancy: - (i) Candidates must have possessed Degree in respective discipline or its equivalent from any recognized university/institution. (ii) Applicants should have computer knowledge for using office suites and databases.
- MTS Vacancy: - Contestants must have cleared Matriculation exam or equivalent from a Govt approved school or board.
Examination/Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 300/- (three hundred only) for Un-Reserved and OBC Quota.
- Zero Fees for female candidates, Ex-Servicemen and SC/ST/PwD Quota.
Scale of Pay (per month):
Note: HRA, DA, Transport and Other Allowance will be paid to recruited contenders as per rules in addition to salary.
- U.D.C.:- PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus GP Rs. 2,400/-
- M.T.S.:- PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus GP Rs. 1,800/-
- Written Test (Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper)
- Skill Test
Check: ESIC UDC MTS Results 2016 of Tamil Nadu Region
How to fill ESIC Chennai UDC MTS Online Application?
- Sign in to authorize website.
- Go to ‘Updates’ section in homepage.
- Now click on label named as “ESI Corporation Recruitment for the Post of UDC & MTS in Tamilnadu Region”.
- Check the notification and note down all important instructions carefully as described.
- Fill up prescribed format of application with asked mandatory details without making any type of mistakes.
- Press on ‘submit’ button after re-checking entered data and uploading documents along with scanned signature and passport-size photograph.
- At last, download filled form and bank challan print for making payment of fee at any SBI branch.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
- Online Registration Starts From 07/12/2015
- Registration of Online Application Ends on 06/01/2016
- Due Date of Depositing Examination Fee is 12/01/2016
- Closing Date to Take Printout of Applied Form is 15/01/2016
Official Portal: www.esichennai.org
Bookmarks our website soon we will provide you Written Test Schedule, Date, Timetable, Centre Address, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Solution Keys, Last Year Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Offs.