ESIC Admit Card 2022, esic.nic.in MTS Steno UDC Admit Card, ESIC UDC Steno MTS Exam Date, ESIC Upper Division Clerk MTS Hall Ticket, ESIC UDC Stenographer MTS Call Letter Download Link Available Here:
Friends! Download your ESIC Admit Card 2022 for MTS, UDC & Steno Phase-1 Exam 2022 from a direct link given on this page. Employees State Insurance Corporation Exam Admit Card for Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer will be downloaded by submitting Registration Number and Password. Guys, open the ESIC website – https://www.esic.nic.in/ link provided below and get your call letter for UDC, Steno & MTS Online Test by logging in with the credentials. If you want complete information on ESI Corporation Admit Card, Hall Ticket Downloading Steps, check ESIC MTS UDC Exam Dates, General Instructions & Exam Pattern, then scroll down.
|LATEST UPDATE: A Link For Downloading ESIC UDC, Steno Phase-I Exam 2022 Admit Card Is Live Now For Download From An Login Link Uploaded Below. Be In Touch For Updates.|
- 1 ESIC Admit Card 2022 Download MTS, UDC & Steno Call Letter @www.esic.nic.in
- 1.1 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Exam Date 2022
- 1.2 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Admit Card 2022 – Summary
- 1.3 How to download ESIC MTS, Stenographer & UDC Exam Call Letter 2022?
- 1.4 Official Links for ESIC 2022 E-Admit Card
- 1.5 ESIC UDC Stenographer MTS Call Letter 2022 – Details
- 1.6 Information Available on ESIC Call Letter 2022
- 1.7 Documents Required at ESIC Exam Centre 2022
- 1.8 ESIC UDC Steno MTS Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Instructions
- 1.9 ESIC Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About ESIC MTS Steno UDC Admit Card 2022
ESIC Admit Card 2022 Download MTS, UDC & Steno Call Letter @www.esic.nic.in
|♦ ESIC Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Names:||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancies:||3882 vacancies|
|Region Names:||AP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, HP, Karnataka, Kerala, MP, Maharashtra, NE Regions, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, TN, Telangana, UP, Uttarakhand, WB and J&K.|
|Registration Dates:||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Release of Admit Card for UDC & Steno Phase-I Exam:||9th to 20th March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card for MTS Phase-I Exam:
||16th March 2022 onwards (expected)|
|Phase-I Exam Dates:||19th, 20th & 26th March 2022|
|Phase-II Exam Date:||30th April 2022|
|Examination Centers:||Available in Hall Ticket|
|e-Admit Card URL Link:||Attached below|
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Exam Date 2022
ESIC Exam Schedule 2022 for MTS, UDC and Steno Posts has been announced by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. ESIC Recruitment 2022 Phase-1 Examination is scheduled to be held on 19-03-2022, 20-03-2022 & 26-03-2022. The Phase-2 Exam for the posts of UDC and MTS will be conducted on 30-04-2022. Here’s a look at the ESIC Phase-1 & Phase-2 Exam Dates, Shift Timings:-
|Post Names||Examination Name||Exam Dates||Shifts|
|Upper Division Clerk – UDC||Phase – I (Preliminary Exam)||19th March 2022||4 Shifts|
|Phase – II (Main Examination)||30th April 2022||Morning|
|Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||Phase – I (Preliminary Exam)||26th March 2022||4 Shifts|
|Phase – II (Main Examination)||30th April 2022||Afternoon|
|Stenographer||Phase – I (Main Examination)||20th March 2022||Afternoon|
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Admit Card 2022 – Summary
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will conduct Phase-I Preliminary Exam for MTS & UDC Posts while Phase-I Main Examination for Steno Posts on the scheduled dates. The test will be held online in venues specified in each candidate’s ESIC MTS Steno UDC Call Letter. A tremendous number of candidates have applied for 3882 UDC Steno MTS vacancies & looking forward to downloading ESIC Phase-I Exam Hall Ticket. Admit card is the primary document that candidates need to enter the examination hall. Hence, it is the candidate’s responsibility to take a printout of ESIC E-Admit Card and produce it at an exam centre for participating in the test.
We have attached a direct link to download the ESIC MTS Admit Card and ESI Corporation Steno UDC Call Letter 2022 at the bottom of this article for eligible candidates, along with an also Information Handout link. Applicants need to carefully read the instructions given in ESIC UDC Steno MTS Exam Information Handout PDF and Hall Ticket before appearing in the Examination.
How to download ESIC MTS, Stenographer & UDC Exam Call Letter 2022?
Guys, for ESIC Steno UDC MTS Exam 2022 Admit Card Download Process, are you one of the aspirants who are searching right now? If yes, then this is the right section to grab accurate information. Check out a few steps below to collect ESI Corporation MTS UDC Hall Ticket PDF from the online web portal. Follow the below guidelines and get your ESI Call Letter quickly:-
- 1st Step – Open the www.esic.nic.in, i.e. official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Recruitment” tab available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Search a link named “Download Admit Card for ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) & Stenographer Examination 2022” and then open it.
- 4th Step – A login page will appear; fill up your Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ Date of Birth and press the “Submit” button.
- 5th Step – Finally, your ESI Corporation Call Letter will open your screen.
- 6th Step – Download the Hall Ticket PDF & make a colour printout for appearing in the exam.
Official Links for ESIC 2022 E-Admit Card
|ESIC UDC Prelims Online Exam Call Letter 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Is Live Now)|
|ESIC Steno Mains Online Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Is Live Now)|
|Information Handout for UDC Phase-I (Prelims) Exam 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Information Handout for Steno Phase-I (Mains) Exam 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Notice About ESIC UDC & Steno Phase-I Examination 2022:||CHECK HERE|
|ESIC MTS Prelims Online Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of ESI Corporation:||VISIT HERE – esic.nic.in|
ESIC UDC Stenographer MTS Call Letter 2022 – Details
ESIC Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2022 has been issued online by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation at its official website. Only candidates who have received Registration ID Number and Password after the registration process will be able to download ESI Corporation Exam Hall Ticket. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will issue Steno, MTS and UDC Exam Call Letter to all eligible applicants before 10-12 days of examination date. Also, candidates will be notified for downloading ESIC Exam Admit Card through their registered Email ID and SMS.
ESI Corporation will not issue a hard-copy of Hall Ticket for UDC, Steno & MTS Examination via offline mode, i.e. post, etc. As soon as the applicant clicks on the relevant link sent via Email or SMS, he/ she can access the window for ESIC UDC MTS Call Letter download. Candidates are strictly informed to generate their call letter well within the prescribed dates as the Admit Card link will be live for download only for a few days.
Information Available on ESIC Call Letter 2022
Candidates must first download their Call Letter for ESIC Exam and then check out the details mentioned therein. Following are some of the details that aspirants can find on their ESIC MTS, Steno & UDC Hall Ticket:-
- Candidate’s Details – Full Name of Applicant, Father Name, Mother Name, Post Name Applied for, Photo, Signature, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender, Category, Roll Number, Registration Number, etc.
- Examination Details – Exam Name, Date of Examination, Shift & Timings of Test, Reporting Time at Centre, Gate Closing Time, Test Centre Name & Code, Exam Centre Address, etc.
When the ESI Corporation Hall Ticket is Downloaded, ensure that all your details are correct. In case of any discrepancy in Admit Card, contact the ESI Corporation Examination Authority at the earliest via Helpdesk and get it rectified.
Documents Required at ESIC Exam Centre 2022
Aspirants must compulsorily carry all the important documents to the ESIC examination centre while going for MTS, Steno & UDC (Phase-I, II and III) Examinations. Here is the List of Documents & Items that applicants should bring on examination day:-
- ESI Corporation MTS Steno UDC Admit Card (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper) with photo affixed thereon.
- A Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card/ Permanent Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph/ Employee ID/ Bank Passbook with Photograph, etc.) in Original and Photocopy.
- One Passport Size Photograph (same as affixed on the application form)
- A Ball Point Pen and Any Other Items described in the Call Letter.
Candidates will need to produce the photo ID card in original and hand over a photocopy of the same ID card along with Hall Ticket in the examination centre. The identity of a candidate will be verified with details on ESIC Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List & requisite documents/ certificates submitted. If there is any mismatch, the candidate will not get permission to appear for the examination.
ESIC UDC Steno MTS Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Instructions
Go through below some of the Important Guidelines before appearing for ESI Corporation MTS Steno UDC Examination:-
- Be sure that the Photograph and other details on the printed Admit Card and ID Card are clear & legible.
- Don’t forget to affix a recent recognizable photo (same as provided during registration) on Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Corporation Call Letter.
- In case your E–Admit Card is without a photograph, bring 02 (two) recent passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the online application) along to the examination centre.
- Bio-metric Data (thumb impression & photograph) will be taken at the test venue before and after an examination, so be prepared for it.
- Mobiles, Bluetooth, Laptops, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are not allowed inside the examination premises. So their possession in switched on or switched off mode will consider as manipulative practice.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS & Other Category Aspirants will not be paid Travelling Allowance (TA) & Dearness Allowance (DA) for appearing in the examinations.
- Candidates will have to appear at the Examination Centre at their own risk. The officials will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc.
- Visit the test venue one day before the date to confirm the location so that you can reach on reporting time on the examination day.
- Request for change in examination venue, date & session will not be accepted by the authority.
- Read all the instructions carefully as given in Call Letter & Information Handout and follow the same at an exam centre.
ESIC Exam Pattern 2022
Let’s check out the Structure of ESIC Online Examination for MTS, UDC and Steno Posts which will comprise the Objective type Multiple-choice Tests as stated below:-
|♦ UDC & MTS Preliminary (Phase-I) Exam Pattern ♦|
|S. N.||Test Names||Exam Version||No. of Ques.||Total Marks||Duration|
|a.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Bilingual||25 ques.||50 marks||60 minutes|
|b.||General Awareness||Bilingual||25 ques.||50 marks|
|c.||Quantitative Aptitude||Bilingual||25 ques.||50 marks|
|d.||English Comprehension||English||25 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||200 marks||01 hour|
|♦ Steno Phase-I Main Exam Pattern ♦|
|S. N.||Test Names||Exam Version||No. of Ques.||Total Marks||Duration|
|a.||English Language & Comprehension||English||100 ques.||100 marks||70 minutes|
|b.||Reasoning Ability||Bilingual||50 ques.||50 marks||35 minutes|
|c.||General Awareness||Bilingual||50 ques.||50 marks||25 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||200 marks||130 minutes|
Dear Friends!! Are you fully prepared to appear for the online exam on Date and Test Centre given on your ESI Corporation Steno UDC MTS Call Letter? Well, we hope you got your Hall Ticket of ESIC Exam from this article through the direct link. If you have any query on Admit Card of ESIC 2022 and want to share it with us & others, then use the below comment box. Stay tuned @www.techufo.in for all updates on ESI Corporation Exam Date, E-Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc.
FAQs About ESIC MTS Steno UDC Admit Card 2022
Below we have enlisted some of the most Important Frequently Asked Questions related to Admit Card of ESI Corporation:-
The link to download Call Letter for Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk Examination has been uploaded on the website of ESIC – www.esic.nic.in, whose direct link is available above.
The Stenographer Phase-I Mains Admit Card has released on 9th March 2022.
The Phase-1 Prelims Exam Hall Ticket of Upper Division Clerk will be downloaded from 9th to 19th March 2022.
ESI Corporation will conduct Upper Division Clerk Phase I Exam on March 19th, 2022.
The Stenographer Phase-I Mains Examination will be conducted on March 20th, 2022.
The Phase-I Preliminary Examination for Multi Tasking Staff will be held on March 26th, 2022.
The Multi-Tasking Staff Phase-I Prelims Exam Call Letter is likely to release in March 2022 (2nd week).
Aspirants will need the following details:-
(a) Registration ID Number OR Roll Number
(b) Password OR Birth Date – DOB
We Wish You All Guys The Very Best And Good Luck.!!