Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019, ojas.gujarat.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card, LRB Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti New Exam Date (06.01.2019), Gujarat Lok Rakshak Dal Exam New Call Letter Download link available here:
Good news for all those who are looking for Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Exam Admit Card. Gujarat Lokrakshak Recruitment Board (LRB) from 21 Dec-18 will issue written exam new call letter for Un-Armed Constable, Armed Constable & Jail Sipahi posts through their official website. Large numbers of eligible contestants have registered under this recruitment drive of 6189 vacancies. Now, all the candidates are eager to download OJAS Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 Call Letter for selection process from online sources. All those candidates who have successfully applied and eligible for them the Lokrakshak Bharti Board will upload Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019 Download Link at OJAS official website. Aspirants are advised to print OJAS Gujarat Police Admit Card much before the Gujarat Lokrakshak New Exam Date as it helps in avoiding an online rush at last minute. Our team has updated a link for downloading Gujarat Lokrakshak/ Jail Sipahi Admit Card here in this web page. From the following paragraphs, get further more details about ગુજરાત પોલીસ કોન્સ્ટેબલ એડમિટ કાર્ડ, ગુજરાત લોકરક્ષક ભરતી પરીક્ષા ૨૦૧૯ કોલ લેટર.
|Latest Update!! ગુજરાત લોકરક્ષક કેડરની તા. ૦૬/૦૧/૨૦૧૯ નારોજ યોજાનાર લેખિત પરીક્ષાના પ્રવેશપત્ર (કોલલેટર) તા. ૨૧/૧૨/૨૦૧૮ નારોજ બપોર કલાકઃ ૧૩.૦૦ વાગ્યાથી ડાઉનલોડ પ્રક્રિયા ચાલુ કરવામાં આવેલ છે જેની તમામ પરીક્ષાર્થીઓએ નોંઘ લેવી. Gujarat Police Constable (Lokrakshak) & Jail Sipahi New Admit Card for Written Exam has released on 21/12/2018. A direct link to download New LRB Call Letter attached at the bottom of this web page. Keep visiting this page for the latest news.|
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019 Download | LRB Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti New Exam Date, Jail Sipahi Admit Card @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 1 Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019 Download | LRB Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti New Exam Date, Jail Sipahi Admit Card @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 1.1 ojas.gujarat.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti (LRB) Exam 2018-19 New Call Letter?
- 1.3 OJAS Gujarat Unarmed & Armed Police Constable Call Letter 2019
- 1.4 Gujarat Police Admit Card 2019 – Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable & Jail Sipahi
- 1.5 Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2019 Pattern/ Syllabus
- 1.6 Gujarat Lokrakshak/ Jail Sipahi Hall Ticket 2019
According to the Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Notification LRB/201819/1, the recruitment process will consist of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test and Personal Interview. Now as per sources, we come to know the Gujarat Police Constable Exam Date for written test is to be fixed soon by the board. The written exam will be held as per MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) system. There will be 100 objective type questions in the written test for total 100 marks. Candidates will get 01 mark for each correct answer while 0.25 marks will deduct for each wrong answer. The medium of written examination will be Gujarati language. The total 01 hour (60 minutes) time duration will be given to the contestants for completing their paper. The objective type questions will cover topics like General Knowledge, Current Events, Computer Knowledge, History, Social Studies, Arithmetic, Mental Ability, Science, etc. It is compulsory for everyone to score qualifying marks in this written examination. The board is organizing this test to select appropriate applicants for the next selection round, i.e. Physical Test. You can click on the official website (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) link available below to download & print your Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Name of Department:||Gujarat Lokrakshak Recruitment Board
(ગુજરાત લોકરક્ષક ભરતી બોર્ડ)
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||LRB/2018-19/1|
|Kind of Page Info.:||Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card/ Hall Permit|
|Exam Name:||ગુજરાત પોલીસ દળ લોકરક્ષક (કોન્સ્ટેબલ) અને જેલ સિપાહી પરીક્ષા ૨૦૧૮-૧૯|
|Total No. of the Posts:||6189 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||» Unarmed Constables – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
» Armed Constables – Lokrakshak (Male & Female)
» Jail Sipahi (Male & Female)
|Selection Stages:||Written Test, PET/ PMT & Medical Test|
|Exam Application Dates:||15th Aug to 07th Sept 2018|
|LRB Written Exam Date ⇒|
|Call Letter Release Date ⇒||21st December 2018 (01 PM) onwards|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached below|
|Physical Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Help Desk Number:||1800 233 5500|
|Official Website:||» www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
How to download Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti (LRB) Exam 2018-19 New Call Letter?
Hello, Friends!! OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2019 Hall Ticket & Gujarat Jail Sipahi Call Letter can be downloaded and printed by following the simple steps mentioned below. Whenever you start the downloading procedure, keep the printer settings in A4 Size & Portrait Layout mode so that your LRB Gujarat Unarmed & Armed Police Constable Admit card will display in 02 pages. In OJAS LRB Call Letter, the first page will display hall ticket while second-page will display Important details for candidates. Gujarat Lokrakshak Admit Card download steps as follows:-
- Step 01: Log on to the OJAS website or directly click on a quick link below.
- Step 02: In a home page, click on a “Print Call Letter” link,
- Step 03: Select the option named as “Print OJAS LRB/201819/1 Call Letter for Gujarat Police Exam, 2018-2019” in a login page.
- Step 04: Now, insert your Confirmation Number and Birth Date (dd/mm/yyyy) in the empty boxes.
- Step 05: Fill up your details like Name, Registration Number, Application Number, DOB, Password, etc.
- Step 06: Check the details inserted are correct and then press “print” button.
- Step 07: Admit card in pdf format will appear on your screen containing important details.
- Step 08: Save the hall ticket to your device.
- Step 09: Print out a hard copy of it for the further use.
OJAS Gujarat Unarmed & Armed Police Constable Call Letter 2019
The LRB Gujarat Constable Lokrakshak Bharti Admit Card will be uploaded containing details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, timetable, exam venue and other instruction to the authorized online portal. All applicants are suggested to print OJAS Call Letter for Gujarat Police Unarmed and Armed Constable Exam just by submitting their Confirmation Number at login page of the official website. Each and every aspirant has to read the general instructions provided in the hall ticket. The LRB department will issue Gujarat Jail Sipahi Pariksha Hall Ticket to those contestants who have applied correct details in their application form. OJAS LRB Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried along with one ID proof at the examination center for verification purpose. Those participants without photo ID proof and admit card will not be permitted to appear for the examination. If the identity of a contestant in doubt, then he/she will not be allowed to attend a selection round. Aspirants have to bring photo identity proof containing the same name as it appears on hall ticket. The date for downloading Gujarat LRB Constable Exam Call Letter is not declared yet. We will inform whenever any notification released by the officials. The OJAS LRB hall ticket release date will announce through the primary portal or local newspaper.
Gujarat Police Admit Card 2019 – Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable & Jail Sipahi
- If your OJAS LRB Exam Call letter is not downloading from online mode, then carry necessary document proofs and call at 9265035729, 9265040811 from 22.12.2018 to 31.12.2018 (Call Timing 11 AM to 05:30 PM) OR contract at the following address:-
પોલીસ ભરતી બોર્ડની કચેરી,
બંગલા નંબર: ગ-૧૩, સેકટર-૯
બસ સ્ટેશન (પથિકાશ્રમ) થી સરિતા ઉઘાન રોડ,
ગાંધીનગર – ૩૮૨૦૦૯
- All the examinees to be offered free ST bus transportation for reaching to the written examination centre. From 05.01.2019 to 06.01.2019 (upto 09 AM), candidates can travel free through ST bus to reach the exam centre.
- If you have forgotten your Confirmation Number to download hall ticket, then do not worry as you can recover it by submitting Application Number (Excluding Advt.No.) & Select Job OR Mobile Number & Birth Date at the login page.
- Aspirants have to bring the following items with them for appearing in the examination:-
- GUJ LRB Admit Card (duly affixed passport size colored photo & signed at the space provided).
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.) in Original for verification process.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any mobile phone, electronic device, textual material, printed or written bits of paper or any other material inside the examination hall.
- Candidate’s Full Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender (Male/ Female), Category (ST/ SC/ EBC & Other), Exam Date & Time, Exam Centre Address, Instructions for the examination, Signature of candidate & exam counselor, etc. details will be inside the hall ticket.
- Candidate cannot request for postponement of written test, change of venue, etc. as it will not be considered under any reason.
- Applicants are suggested to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the examination so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of a written test or physical test.
- Candidates should report at the exam centre well in advance of the reporting time indicated on hall ticket to complete activities such as verification, capture of biometric (LTI) and photo, collection of documents, etc.
Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2019 Pattern/ Syllabus
|♦ Written Examination Scheme ♦|
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||01 Hour (60 Mins)|
|Criminal Procedure Code – 1973|
|Indian Penal Code – 1860|
|Indian Evidence Act – 1872|
|NOTE: Use of White Ink in the OMR Answer Sheet is strictly not allowed. If any candidate uses White Ink in answering the question, then negative marks will be given by considering that answer as wrong. In a Written Test, the minimum qualifying marks are 40% (40 marks) for all the aspirants. To collect more information about exam pattern & syllabus, refer the official notification PDF from an official website link available above. Here we suggested every candidate prepare hard for written examination as there is a huge competition for the vacancy. Before start writing your paper, do not forget to read all those instructions mentioned at the back side of the OMR Answer Sheet. The GUJ Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board has also provided a Sample Copy of OMR Exam Answer Sheet in PDF which helps every candidate to get familiar with the examination. You can download the Official OMR Answer Sheet Sample Copy PDF file from below link.|
|Click here to check LRB Written Exam OMR Answer Sheet Sample (ઉત્તરવહી નો નમૂનો)|
Gujarat Police Department is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). It is a law enforcement agency, came into existence on May 01, 1960. The head office of this department is located in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, and Border range are the 07 (seven) regions of this department. Total 04 (four) Commissioners’ offices are there in the state at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat. Right now, PC Thakur (IPS) is designated as DGP of this law enforcement agency. It is the first state police that has cracked the serial bomb blast mystery during 2007-08 in many Indian cities including 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. It publishes rojgar samachar through OJAS website to fill up the empty posts available in the branches. This department every year releases recruitment notifications for those candidates looking forward to latest govt jobs in Gujarat state. Recently in the month of August, latest employment advertisement released for 6189 Group-III posts of Lokrakshak & Jail Sipahi to hire dynamic contestants. Eligible contestants have utilized this chance and keenly waiting for their Gujarat Police (Armed/ Un-armed) Constable Exam Hall Ticket at the official website.
Gujarat Lokrakshak/ Jail Sipahi Hall Ticket 2019
All those aspirants who are going to attend Unarmed Constable (બિન હથિયારી કોન્સ્ટેબલ – લોકરક્ષક), Armed Constable (હથિયારી કોન્સ્ટેબલ – લોકરક્ષક), Jail Sipahi (જેલ સિપાઈ) Written Exam, hope they have collected their Gujarat Police Admit Card from a quick link available in this page. Wish you ALL THE BEST for your success in this recruitment tests. Just for any query related to Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019, aspirants can leave their comment in a feedback box given below. Our web team will help contenders to solve their queries by providing the perfect solutions. Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming news on Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, and Merit List. Follow us to receive the latest updates on HSC/12th pass govt careers, bank recruitment, railway jobs, postal jobs, etc. Be with us for all daily updates about OJAS GUJ LRB Hall Ticket Download Date. THANK YOU!!!